Romney for President!

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (88 posts)
  1. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Mitt Romney, the intellectually challenged religionist has thrown his hat in the ring.

Obama must be secretly thrilled, and is now assured of a victory in 2012.

This Mormon loon will make America a laughing stock simply by nominating as Pailin did.

I'm glad that at least the election is now a cakewalk for the incumbent. lol

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He scares me!  I will move to Canada.

earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would too if I lived in America. smile

The guy is only a danger to himself right now, I would not like to see him with the capacity to be a danger to others.

1. Paul Wingert profile image61
          Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You gotta admit (with the lineup of losers like Palin, Romney and Christie) the Republican Party and half of the population in the United States has a great sense of humor! I'm still shaking my head over Bush being elected twice!

I agree, the line-up reads like a list of fools, not presidential hopefuls!
            It seems half of America is nuts!

1. profile image61
              logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

and the other half are squirrels! smile

2. American View profile image60
            American Viewposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bush won because the Dems put up 2 losers for him to run against. And despite that he barely won.

Very true. It was pathetic that Edwards couldn't win North Carolina (his home state). The biggest reason why Kerry/Edwards duo got about half the votes is because the voters didn't like Bush.

2. uncorrectedvision profile image61
              uncorrectedvisionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In theory, he should not have won the first time.  Not out of some silly dedication to the Florida kerfuffle but because Al Gore was the Vice President of a successful President, the economy was fine and we were not at war.  That formula should have been enough.  It is Al Gore who lost more than GWB winning.

This time around it will defy historical trends for Obama to be re-elected.  The economic can not turn around fast enough to undo the 9.1% U-3 unemployment figures and certainly not fast enough to turn around the 19.6% U-6 underemployment figures.  No president has ever been re-elected with the dismal economy that Obama has maintained.

Unprecedented things happen all the time so it is foolish to count Obama out.  It is also foolish to swear in a Republican or a Democrat as President yet.  As of this moment my money is on Tim Pawlenty.  If Sarah Palin gets in all bets are off.  She is craftier than any liberal will give her credit.  If you have noticed the big media is dancing to a tune she is calling.

3. earnestshub profile image81

Me too with the Bushes.

It has to be a pretty warped sense of humour! lol

2. mrpopo profile image72
        mrpopoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Canada may not be much better...

We just elected a guy who decided to spend at least $30 billion on F-35 fighter jets without telling anyone. Probably to protect us against polar bears.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The field is stacked for an Obama Landslide, and being an xpat is looking very good right now!

1 more year Earnest and I am out of here, take my monies with me
      jeeze what has happened to the USA, what a mess.

It's a basketcase, and it won't matter who is in the white house, Congress sucks like a vacuum cleaner.

I don't see America recovering despite some promising figures coming up. The deficit is mind boggling, and not spending is only going to make it worse.

Every American alive should go out now and buy buy buy American products!
        How many people in America these days...290 million? If they all spend 100 dollars on American product tomorrow that would get the ball rolling, but it wont happen.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60

Everything is made in Korea, China, Hong Kong,....on and on
          where do they even make american anymore. Sense Regan we have splintered our factory system and shipped it overseas.

No all we have is a Nation of wanna be CEO's, no company, lots of loan power and a Building to house more administrators....

and we are lost Micro managing the world, instead of our own..!

AND I DO NOT WANT FRIES WITH THIS CRAP ANY MORE!!!!

When I was Traveling Melborne was heaven to me, I Intend to see if it still is.

2. Paul Wingert profile image61

Buy American has always been the war cry. But 75% of the stuff like electronics and reliable cars are all made overseas!

The same situation in Australia, but it still helps the locals to buy anyway.

I see no way forward for America, but hope someone else does!

When you hear "Only in America" that's no lie. LOL Unlike most other industrialized countries, we still haven't fully switched to the metric system (we're still using the British imperial measuring system) and we still don't have 100% universal health care (only for those over 62) and a high precentage of the popuation are religious and don't forget we have the higest death rate caused by handguns (per capita). But we had our highs and lows over the years and hopefully we'll snap out of it soon.

Good points Paul.

I do hope America does make it. The rest of the world has become so entangled with the USA that perhaps the country itself will be "too big to fail" for the rest of the world. smile

1. qwark profile image59
                  qwarkposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're right Earn:

IF America goes down, world economy will collapse.

It will be a catastrophe like no other yet experienced.

China needs us if she is to succeed. The same goes for India.

Every nation on this planet will be adversely affected if OUR economy fails and we plunge back into a situation worse than the great depression of the 30's.

You saw how close we came in the last couple years in the movie: "To Big To Fail." It could still happen!

WE live in scary times!

Qwark

I think the best ticket for the Repubs would be Huntsman/Bachmann. I do not know if they would win, but that combo is better than anything else the Repubs have to offer. And for those of you that want to go to Canada. WHy wait, pack your bags and go.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
          Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'd prefer Huntsman and Lady GaGa.

1. Doug Hughes profile image59
            Doug Hughesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'd prefer Madonna and Lady GaGa.

2. qwark profile image59

lol lol

3. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Earnest, aren't you in Australia? lol

I was last time I checked... why do you ask? smile

1. profile image0

American politics? I don't even get into that! lol

Many Australians keep updated on American politics, as some of the decisions that are made in America affect our economy directly.

It is not unusual to have conversations about world politics in the streets in Australia either.

1. profile image0

That's great Earnest. Politics give me such a bad headache. I can't do it. No matter how hard I've tried. It's all connected. When the US passes gas, the rest of the world has to cover their nostrils.
              Forgive me for being so graphic, but I teach elementary school. lol Them kids eat a lot of beans, man! lol
              Anyways, what ever happened with Mary Magdalene and Jesus camp in Australia? I'm dying to know!

Not a word on the hot chick and the chin-less wonder I'm afraid!
                The press are fickle even when it comes to a brand new jc. smile

4. profile image61

Last I heard, the polls had Romney beating Obama head to head!  Says a lot about our choices!

I saw the poll. I think it may change....dramatically! smile

5. qwark profile image59

Hey Earn:
      That is proof of American lunacy!
      How could anyone who has read the history of mormonism and the biography of the loon who started it vote for a mormon lunatic?
      Watch us closely! Our political idiocy will not disappoint ya. smile:
      Qwark

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I saw that on the news. What a hoot. But you never know. He could win. He's  Mormon, so he's got magic underwear.

Emile, I didn't take the magic underwear in to the equation.
      Is it very strong magic underwear? smile
      A mormon presidential candidate may need very special magic underwear doncha think?

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'd be shocked if he won the election. But nothing could surprise me anymore in the Republican party. I'm sure he has a chance to win the Republican nomination.

Actually, it is Weiner who has the magical undies

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
        Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes he sure does! And a great sense of humor, too!

1. uncorrectedvision profile image61

Weiner humor constitutes good humor.  Hmmm, I thought that constituted juvenile humor but than again I always thought that such things were degrading to women when done by Republicans.  It must be a completely different standard for conduct when one is a low life and a liberal media hog as opposed to a low life and a Republican.

I suppose the unwavering support for abortion trumps all crass, degrading behavior.  After all, liberals loved that scoundrel Bill Clinton.

1. lovemychris profile image77
            lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What liberals?
            3 strikes, crack cocaine disparity, welfare "reform",sleazy character.....what liberals?

But he still was a better president than all the Repubs combined.

They have ruined this country. And can't wait to do more and more damage.

Prison-Industrial America. Only the Rich survive. Only the Rich matter. The rest are just "useless eaters." A Kissinger quote....and he was Palin's advisor.
            I think Billy Kristol set them up together. Neo Neo Kooks.

1. American View profile image60

Tim e for someone to take their meds

What meds would that be?

1. John Holden profile image61
                  John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LMC, mind your own business, American Views medication regime is his own business lol

Well, he/she should be careful....crunchy and I were banned for something similar....

"are you drinking?"
                    "are you on drugs?"

Someone might not like what AV said.
                    But it won't be me.

btw: I hate this stifling of speech. I get that it hurts "business" and all, but it really feels stifling to have to watch what you say....on a writer's site.
                    *sigh*

2. uncorrectedvision profile image61

Bitter, bitter, bitter.

You're projecting again!!

3. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

First, he has to get the GOP nomination, I think we'll have to wait and see who else steps up to the plate. I really don't see him getting the nomination with the religious right. hmm 

But one never knows... they're grabbing straws now.

I think the likes of Pailin went too far with the lies and deceit to be able to find another fool to front their agenda. smile

4. Evan G Rogers profile image62
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

The only respectable (and awesome) Republican candidate is Ron Paul.

I have seen little of Ron Paul lately, but I agree, he has some sensible thoughts, such as not being a fan of the Bush wars.
      I would like to know more about his religious position and his views on foreign and domestic policies.
      More than anything else, I would like to know that he could hold the line while being picked off by his own party for his more moderate views.
      Being Australian, I have a lifelong interest in American politics as it has such a huge effect on us as friends and partners.

Evan,

Not sure if I agree,  but it is still to early to decide who the best Repub canidate is. I need to hear a lot more from the canidates and not talking points. I need to hear their actual views on issues.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image66

I hope he gets it because he'd be a cinch to lose to Obama.

5. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

Yes, you both may be right.. there's simply no strong front runner.

6. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

On my screen right now. Rachel Maddow is talking to former RNC chair Michael Steele about Romney's chances (dim).
    Apparently people REALLY do not like Romney.
    Not to mention how Mrs. Palin "accidentally on purpose" showed up in NH today to upstage his announcement. So did Guiliani, but he's not getting the media play of Palin.

Within the GOP Romney's religion is a big roadblock. Mormonism is seen as a cult. His magic underwear will have to be super duper extra magic!

1. Evan G Rogers profile image62
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

More reasons to start investigating Ron Paul.

Check out "Liberty Defined"

7. earnestshub profile image81

Melbourne is even better than it was a few years back. Too much traffic though, just like any big city. smile

1. American View profile image60

I do not know much about the land down under, but I do love Olivia Newton John  smile

8. earnestshub profile image81

She is a Melbourne girl and a sweetie. She is in her fifties now I think. She still looks good. A happy person.
    Australia is an amazing country. smile

9. IntimatEvolution profile image68
    IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years ago

Truthfully we have been seriously looking to buy something in the south of France.  Somewhere close to the gulf of lions or Nice.  I cannot see our country changing for the better.  It is going too sh!t at a rapid pace.  And it is most certainly not the country it was 20 or even 10 years ago.  Sad really.

10. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 12 years ago

What is truly scary about Romney is the way he got his money as a founding member of Bain Capital. With leveraged buyouts and 30% management fees, they "trimmed the fat" of companies, which simply means they got rid of people and sold off the assets for huge profits. In other words, no jobs.

Remember Gekko in the movie, Wall Street? That's Romney. smile

1. Bibowen profile image87
      Bibowenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're right; Romney's a meany. And his way is certainly not the Democrat way. The Democrat would have made no cutbacks, deep-six the company so that no one had jobs. That way the jobless could go out and collect unemployment benefits so that they can be converted into faithful Democrat voters.

11. Ralph Deeds profile image66
    Ralph Deedsposted 12 years ago

Romney's illegal alien Mexican roots.

Under normal circumstances, the children of Americans who are born abroad are still considered citizens. But the Romneys' Mexican roots run deep. Three generations of the family lived there. Four of Mitt's great-grandparents died there. His father was born there. Mitt's father George, who served as the governor of Michigan, himself could have been a poster child for the DREAM Act. He was the son of a foreign-born immigrant who entered the United States without documentation with kids in tow.

So, if the nation were to deny the children of immigrants birthright citizenship, as some GOP legislators believe we should, could Mitt be deported?

That's why I find the story of the Romneys quite fascinating. Mitt's ancestors sought religious freedom and the chance of a better life. They took their future into their own hands. They did what they needed to do to survive -- just like millions of undocumented people continue to do today, including many from Mexico.

And while I don't condone polygamy, I do admire the Mormon pioneers who risked everything for what they believed in. If only Mitt had such strong principles. As the governor of Massachusetts, he was in favor of accessible healthcare for all. Now he soundly opposes the federal government's new health program. He was once pro-choice but now favors outlawing abortion. He takes a firm stance against employing undocumented immigrants, yet has been caught twice with workers without papers who were mowing his lawn and doing other work on his property. This kind of flip-flopping and fudging on the issues hardly shows a commitment to leadership.

During his last run for the Republican nomination, Mitt Romney told the Christian Science Monitor that he was proud of his Mormon faith. "These are my beliefs," he said. "They form who I am." Sadly, I have to wonder about that, for the Book of Mormon itself instructs compassion towards all immigrants. In 2 Nephi 1:6, the prophet Lehi speaks of the New World (America) and his message could not be clearer: "There shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/raul-a-re … 62939.html

12. Bibowen profile image87
    Bibowenposted 12 years ago

Romney, Bachmann, Palin--it really doesn't matter. The President faces a more fearsome opponent--his record...

13. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 12 years ago

http://thejoyfulcatholic.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/shame-award-112440855821.jpg

14. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

downwithtyranny:

How Many Lives Did Romney Destroy To Become So Rich? http://bit.ly/iGoL71

That is pretty damning of Romney, I would think any honest voter would have a change of heart after seeing that. smile

15. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

He doesn't have a chance anyway---Russshhhhhh has made him persona non grata.
    After Mitt was surprisingly honest about climate change....

And YOU KNOW, no sensible, honest people are allowed in the GOP anymore. You MUST be a rabid-righty to make the cut.

The Horse has left the barn...they have gallopped away with the decent Repubs....

Only Psychopaths need apply.

16. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Romney is a Progressive looser and his ilk will not control the Right wing conservative vote. None of those treasonous Progressives are worth a second chance.

I rest my case.

1. TMMason profile image60
        TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh we know that all you Leftists hate they we are on to the game. America sees the Progressives for what they are. Allies of the Leftists who infiltrate and compromise away all our conservative values. The jig is up. And Chris... your not one to judge who is mentally stable and who is not. Have you read some of your posts?...

17. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 12 years ago

I know what you mean TM, the conservatives here in the bible belt are still upset about losing the value they placed on their slaves. The are still steamed over losing the value they saw in seperate bathrooms for the blacks. They sure as heck are mad about losing the value they see in having homosexuals to persecute and kill when the mood strikes.

You do know that the slave holding states were Dixiecrat controlled? 

Where the hell did you learn your history?

It was the Southern democrats which attempted to leave the union to save their slavery. And it was the Southern Democrats which instituted the black code and racist laws throughout those states to oppress and keep the blacks down. Also... it was the Southern Democrats who founded the KKK as the terrorist arm of their party.

You do know Lincoln was a republican? And when he was killed the Democrats ran back to oppression of blacks quick as they could. You really need to read a lil history.

The civil war could be call the war between the Left and Right, Democrats and Republicans. Also it was the Democrats who crushed the 1865-66 Civil Rights and Voting rIghts acts into sub-committee for a century. And lets not forget LBJ and the Democrat congress in 1950 who defeated the Civil Rights Acts and Voting Rights act, and continued their opppression of the blacks for another 10 years.

A lil history can go a long way. Go read some now.

1. Doug Hughes profile image59
        Doug Hughesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You do know that your hub score is in single digits.

Same as it always is, Doug. You know I am never around and do not really care about the hubs. I am here to debate in the forums is all. Untill live or another moderator gets mad again and bans me cause they just do not like my opinions. Like they did last time.

2. Stump Parrish profile image59
        Stump Parrishposted 12 years agoin reply to this

TM,I learned my history smack dab in the middle of the area you are referring to. Well I learned as much as one can in the backwoods joke of a school I attended/ I am aware thast SC was a democratic state during the civil war and beyond. I am not sure of the exact date that this state did an about face and became republican controlled. I believe it had something to do with Strom Thurman who was a voice against the blacks. A lot of people switched parties when he announced a long affair with a black woman and that he had fathered a child by her.

Are you suggesting that the dems and repubs of those days still stand for the same things? Since you obviously know more about history than I do, explain to everyone when the reps and dems switched places. You are aware that this happened aren't you?

People in this state fight to protect that which is most important to them and that is their ignorance. You state I should go read and learn. I recommend youi get out of the books and enter the real world for a change. Bigots who were once dems have become republican bigots.  The party may change but the bigotry and ignorance remains the same.

Do you mean they switched parties from Democrat to Republican? Where is your support for this? This would be a pretty irrational thing to do since he fathered that child while he was a Democrat. He did not become a Republican until 1964 (BTW the same year that Ronald Reagan first supported a Republican candidate). Thurmond's views on race became more main stream while he was in the Republican Party. He appointed the first black to his staff from the SC congressional delegation in 1971 and he voted in favor of making Dr. King's birthday a national holiday in 1983.

2. TMMason profile image60

And it was Christian Abolitionists who waged the greatest war against slavery world-wide. Again, learn a lil history.

William Wilberforce in England and Salmon P Chase in the US are just two examples that come to mind. President John Quincy Adams would also be another one.

18. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Oh and yes i am aware that in the early 20th century the progressive filth infiltrated the Republicans and brought their abhorrant values and desire to oppress others with them. Just to make the Right look like what the Left is, racist, Anti-Semetic, haters. I hope that clears that up for you.

1. KK Trainor profile image59
      KK Trainorposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Amen.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66

Down is up. Black is white. Blacks are smart enough to have figured out who's on their side. They vote Democrat 9:1. Who do you think passed the voter rights act and the civil rights act? And who is trying in many states right now to pass minority voter suppression bills? Not the Democrats. Jews also vote 60% Democrat traditionally. A large part of the recent Tea Party support is a result of people like Ralph Reed and other rabid, fundamentalist Christians using social issues to get people to vote against their own economic interests.

You mean bills against Illegal Immigration, and illegal immigrants voting. Damn right we are. Please. Get over it. If your not here legally, get out and go home now on your own, or we will sieze everyhting you own and throw you out. That is a great thing, Ralph.

And yes many backs have realized how they have been played and minipulated by the racist American Left. As in LBJ passing the Voting and Civil rights acts in the mid 60s. That doen't negate that LBJ suppressed them and the blacks for decades before that. Untill they were needed to lure the African Americans into their web.  And the Democrat party is still the same racist party is has always been.

And you mean those of us who will not vote for people just to get some extra welfare... lol I know it is awful that we would think the Govt should not be bound to support generations of famlies.

The tea party is no more than a bunch of Americans who are sick of Leftists and progressives destroying our nation.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60

I strongly agree with Ralph on this one. Have seen this in action

19. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Do liberals have a problem with Harry Reid's being a mormon?

1. profile image61

mormon or moron? smile

20. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

As for Mitt, I don't like him as a person, but I think he has economic smarts. On the other hand, I like Obama as a person, but I don't think he knows how to handle the economy. I like Herman Cain's common sense and Huckabee's personality. I admire Hillary's tenacity and leadership skills, Biden's sense of humor, and McCain's bravery. Too bad we can't take the best parts of all the canidates and "Dr. Frankenstein" them into one perfect candidate! lol

1. dutchman1951 profile image60

then we'd have a mit-neut-herm-huck-hill-cain mess!

we'd all have to wear two way mirrors to figure which way that creation was running!

21. profile image53
    VincentGarciaposted 12 years ago

As getting caught for an impeachable offense, and having a set of Democrats with an actual backbone- then very quickly.

Stem Cell Therapy Cream

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)