Chicks and Religion

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I'm not gay or anything, I'm into chicks. I mean,I like women a lot. But here's something I observed. You take a really religious chick, I mean, a lady who really loves her religion and all, and is really crazy about it and everything, and that lady has a man. I mean, a boyfriend and all. That lady will half of the time have her man's driving her to Church or Synagogue or Temple or wherever. I mean,having her man supporting the hell out of her and her spirituality, even if his some mob boss or something. But take a really religious guy in the same vein, and he'll just end up driving his woman nuts. Or even worse, she'll leave his religious ass.
    Now,ladies take it easy on me. Remember,I just said I like women. Consider that when you're making your comments...plzzz

1. mandybeau profile image59
      mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are right but remember they will inherit the world. So you must get at least a few Brownie points for playing Chaffeur.

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Woman are more spiritually evolved than men. smile

2. icewave5 profile image60
    icewave5posted 14 years ago

Your point is... I have notice how you keep posting about things to do with religion and race... What you say only applies to a minority which is 1 person out of the 6.6 billion people

3. profile image0

Oh c'mon Icewave, it isn't like that at all. I mean, you implying I'm racist or anything. And about religion. Well, this is a religion forum last time I checked. But here's the thing though, I think you're exaggerating with the whole one in a billion chance. Seriously, i've seen this happen a gazillion times. This doesn't in anyway imply that all women are that way. I just wanna know why the women who are like that, like that.

4. Curious Traveller profile image68
    Curious Travellerposted 14 years ago

I can't say from experience that I have ever noticed this to be the case, CJ. Sorry.

5. Inspirepub profile image73
    Inspirepubposted 14 years ago

Plenty of non-religious guys will leave a religious girl's ass, too - especially when she says they ain't gunna be havin' none of that ass any time soon ...

Swings both ways, my man.

Jenny

6. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I didn't know baby ducks and chickens had religion.

1. mandybeau profile image59
      mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well there ya go, They are normally Islamic, and are therefore totally conversant with the "Quaran, so watchya step, when opening your next tray of eggs.

7. profile image0

Did you just see that Jenny. Uninvited Writer just made a joke. Ever seen that happen? Life's full of suprises, ain't it.
    But here's the thing though Jen. I know you're awfully right about a guy leaving a girl, too, especially she chooses abstinence. But my point is, that aside. I mean if both are still doing it,and one of them is religious as hell,under the same circumstances,who's likely to leave? I just think most women like a guy who's not too nice,and religion just brings out the niceness in a person. At least, its meant to, though. I don't mean anything by it, though. Forget I said anything.

1. countrywomen profile image59
      countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Btw all religious folks aren't always the nicest people and at the same time lack of religion doesn't make a person rude or bad person either. And the myth that girls like "bad" boys is blown out of proportion.
      Personally I think it has somewhat to do with morality. Guys may think the girl who is more "religious" maybe more chaste and obedient to him. And a girl may think that a guy who is very religious may tend to put too many restrictions based on the religious texts. Just my two cents. smile

8. profile image0

I think you're right on point, Countrywomen. I really do.

9. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Not all religious guys or gals are good partners either.  My friend was dating a devout Christian man, and she thought they had a connection because she is also Christian.  However, when I went over to her house one time I thought he was a little aloof and distant.  For example she loves to go out for coffee and that is one of her small treats, but he refused to accompany us to go get coffee because he said it was against his principles.  Why was it against his principles?  My friend said he never would say. 

I was surprised she actually enjoyed spending time with him because I know small outings like that were her thing, but he did not want to share those with her.  He stayed home to play a video game at her house while we went out for coffee.

Later back at her apartment he made some comments about how women should not dress revealing, but he was playing a video game with virtual women that wore very little.  He made several snarky comments towards me and about several of her friends, so all in all I did not find him a very nice guy.

A few months later he broke up with her because he said she did not know enough about the Bible and failed his expectations.  That would have been fine, but within two weeks he was already dating a new girl from her work.  It turns out he had been planning to date the lady all along, but was just looking for an excuse to break up with my friend.  Just because a guy or gal is religious does not mean they are a catch. 

My friend's new boyfriend is a doll and is more than willing to do small things with her that make her smile.  He is not religious that I know of either, which goes to show religion does not necessarily make someone caring.

10. profile image0

Ofcourse you're right, Sweetiepie. Religion doesn't make one nice. And I never was implying that. I'm pretty sure there are people, I've not seen though, but I think there're people who would put a bullet right thru a guy's head,and murmur the Lord's prayer right afterwards. Its true.
    And for one thing, your gal's ex does sound a lot like the kind of guy who does that. Except he doesn't use a gun. But his religious pimp juice.

11. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Yeah I think you are right fierycj about that guy.  I was just sharing a story, did not think you were implying anything.

12. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

maybe the girls you have observed are so nice, that there man is happy to take them to church, even if he does not want to go or pick her up also..  Maybe he takes her everywhere....  Not all religious men are violent and horrible, take you for example, you have a chip on your shoulder a bit, but you would not hurt a woman would you?????

Woman don't really like being called chicks, they like to be called ladies, some like to be called babes I think, but then it depends who is saying it,,,,,, Personally I say, refer to us as ladies it may help you a bit....
    Bossy this morning aren't I??????

13. profile image0

Yeah, just bossy a bit Brenda. But I still like you, though. The thing is, I dont mean anything by referring women as chicks, its just the vibe mode going. To me, they're ladies.
    And yes you're right. I would never hurt a woman.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)