Would you vote for Sara Palin? for President?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (28 posts)
  1. lyns profile image71
    lynsposted 12 years ago

Sara Palin has said she will possibly run for office 2012, would you vote for her, is it time for a woman to run the office?

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think she's too soft on certain issues.  But who knows, maybe she'd gain strength as time goes on.

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And, I'm pretty you're too strict on certain issues. lol

1. profile image0

Well, I'm not the one runnin' for President, so I don't think we'll ever find out.  lol

And, you have no clue how glad I am to hear you say that. lol

1. profile image0

Oh yes I do! haha.

Brenda, you only think you do, but you actually don't. lol

1. profile image0

Surely you don't think a conservative like me would put even a tiny dent in the liberal agenda, do ya?

...Or maybe you do...
                  And that's why Bachmann's strong stances scares the Left....

The Liberal agenda?

I don't know what the Liberal agenda is exactly. However, I certainly don't think you're on the side where equality reigns true. lol

2. move2move profile image59
      move2moveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sarah Palin for President! Are you serious?
      Would you Nuke your own home voluntarily, no questions asked?
      If stupidity would be awarded by medals, I know definitely who would earn one!
      Sarah Paline is & would just be a political pawn working against the people who elected her in a 1st place. By now, she's barking with the big dogs not because she's an intelligent capable politician, but because she's a corruptible one. But that's just my point of view, so don't take my word for it; just elect her and you'll see by yourself ! And as I'm not from the US, I'm not directly concerned of the elections, but can see the political game pretty clearly from where I am and seriously ...? It really doesn't look good, no matter who's going to be elected.
      Economically, the direction goes straight to the same abyss,  by similar ways but different means to get there.

3. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would love us to have a female president, I think Hillary Clinton would be good, Sarah Palin however is an uneducated nut.

1. move2move profile image59

Not even Hillary Clinton would fit the bill! She's just walking to let things run on "Business As Usual"-Mode, a mode that keeps the world in that mess. It's only a question of what they stand for. The Former Assistant Secretary Of housing under Bush, Catherine Austin Fitts would fit in such a position; she at least wants us all to have a better society and has even very good ideas that are actually very easy to implement. That's why she got in trouble with these kind of guys (... Bush, Clinton & Co representing "Theses Guys" ...) in 1st place; she had & developed positive results that work!
        The bottom line is: "If really wanted, it works".
        But if people are just listening the mass of clowns on the Polit-Stage who have no clue or just are chasing power, then the social WMDs work just perfectly and has expected.. ;-)!

WMD = Weapons of Mass Distractions

4. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Never in a million years.  That woman has no logic whatsoever!

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

No, she's not qualified for the job.

3. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 12 years ago

Cagsil, I agree with you and after reconsidering my very long rant on why she is not qualified I decieded to keep it simple......no she is not qualified. Her being a woman does not make her automaticly able to lead this country.

4. Paul Wingert profile image60
    Paul Wingertposted 12 years ago

I'd vote for Bush's dog, Barney, over Palin. At least Barney lived in the White House which is something that Palin will never do.

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
      Captain Redbeardposted 12 years agoin reply to this

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa

5. steveamy profile image61
    steveamyposted 12 years ago

First,  it is way to late to get in the race unless she wants to try a third party  bid....That would be high comedy. as would a Trump run as he hinted at this past Sunday....Last ... she is clueless and would most likely quit after 18 months anyway.

6. Druid Dude profile image59
    Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

Not even Palin for dogcatcher.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh come on now...she'd be pretty good at trappin' those little rascals don't ya think?...oh wait...i don't think she's into trappin'...maybe she'd get her gun out and take care of her neybor's pesky pets.................hey, now there's an idea for another reality show.......palin's pesky critter control...the PPCC

7. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 12 years ago

Not in this life time! I can't imagine her as POTUS.

8. Diane Inside profile image74
    Diane Insideposted 12 years ago

Do you really think it matters, who's in the White House?

1. profile image0
      oldandwiseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In a way I agree. The only thing these two parties in office can agree on is to disagree.

9. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Ix-nay on Prez Palin.

10. Eliminate Cancer profile image59
    Eliminate Cancerposted 12 years ago

I honestly can't believe she's come as far as she has.  What has our country come to??

Thoses with the bigger money bills in their pockets are making the race; it's all about who's got the most of them rather than being qualified to do the job. See Obama. He would be lost without Teleprompters and that in its own is alarming.

11. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

Didn't she want to run with a Tom Petty theme song that she STOLE and was rightly told by Tom Petty to Remove or Be Sued? smile

I'm sure it was his hit song: "Don't Do Me Like That!" roll

Hahahahahaaa....lol... that's a good one and I must admit..
      I looove it...lol... big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)