Another Iranian scientist killed, is it right?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (141 posts)
  1. maxoxam41 profile image65
    maxoxam41posted 12 years ago

Three Americans were caught spying on Iranian soil, two were liberated, one will face death. In spite of their denials, I am wondering first why would Americans go to hostile lands? Why all those Americans looked like locals? And the last, why were they caught (meaning are people visiting Iran subjected to a route and therefore they went astray?)
    Why Iranian scientists are killed? Are they covered operations? You tell me!

2. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

You Tell Me....

What AREN'T YOU Saying on a Terrorism Thread that You Opened!

I suppose you consider this issue more important than the fact that 9% of Afghanistan's GDP is derived from Opium Poppies!  That's over 1.8 billion $s worth of Terrorism and Corruption Funding in 2011.

With all due respect.... Who gives a rat's bum about one nuclear scientist when 10,000 others die directly from the Covert Operations of the Heroin Trade?

The Americans were not spying! They were merely pawns in a power struggle!
    Iran needs to wake up and Get Real... Iran has funded its Nuclear Development from Trafficking Opium through its territories! There is BS that is covering your argument and that does no justice to the scientist's family or those of the victims of Iranian, Pakistani & Taliban Drug Dealers!  roll

maxoxam41posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Poor America, it is ALWAYS the victim. It remains of Israel. They inflict damages and they are the victims.
      They were, are spies and since they acted so they deserved the Iranian justice. America punishes as well people who had bombs in their pockets!

3. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Nope.. they should have been killed with the rest of the scientists who will be hit by the bombs that will inevitably strike Iran's nuclear facilities

You should change your pseudo! The Greeks were wise! You're saying nonsense!

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you recall the wise Greeks, then you would remember how they too took care Persian military aspirations.

I did but years later where is Greece and where is Darius's empire?

Greece is right were it was before... although about 100 billion dollars in debt.

As for Darius.. his descendants are about to get it's ass kicked if they don't comply with demands that they come clean about nuclear program

Let's see who will first bow!

judging by the scientist's corpse splattered across the road, it seems like Iran is bowing first

That's the reason why it paraded in the strait of Hormuz with its short, medium, long missiles test!

Are you speaking about the powerful Iranian navy?

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

A bunch of scientists are being killed.  I for one would be interested to know who is doing it.

Here remains the mystery! Thank you for questioning it, contrary to Greek!

5. Greek One profile image64

6. profile image57
    WhoBeYouBeposted 12 years ago

I hope the Israeli Mossad takes out every last nuclear scientist inside the iranian borders.

And I hope the Mossad will pay for it, first. If I were Iranian, my first target would be Israel. After all, it pushes the Americans to act violently. Are we their puppets?

1. profile image57
        WhoBeYouBeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Israel has not and will never push us into anything.

We defend Israel because she deserves to exist.

I would like to see any one of you live like the israelis do, surrounded by enemies who will no doubt attack them any chance they get.

I bet most Americans would not last a week.

the Islamic nations around Israel have one objective, and that is to fullfill the command of allah and momo, and annihalate the jews so the Mahdi will come.

That is simple to understand.

Israel cannot and should not allow Iran to possess a nuclear weapon. It cannot be allowed. you think the Middle east and baltics were bad in WWII when the islams there joined the NAZIs and annihalated the jews and christians then... let Iran have a nuke and you will see much much worse.

Everybody knows that Israel hides behind the US! It is not news! In European newspapers they write it black on white!

People defend Israel because it represents a market share in the weaponry business. That's it, not for its freedom to be!

2. profile image57

Standing with us and us with them... is not hiding behind us.

And the Europeans are twits, you would be well served to scour many sources.

Look at what they have done to their countries in the name of multi-culturalism.

Europe is a joke, and I stand with israel above all others. And so don't most Americans.

And what Bush did to the US? Deep in the bone and we are smiling!

Israel has no chances to survive around Muslim countries. It is time for them to recourse to peace!

2. Repairguy47 profile image59
        Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Israel may be your first target but it would definitely be your last mistake. I wonder why the US ever holds Israel back?

Maybe that is its geographical position that holds it back? Israel is too much of a coward to attempt such action! Have you ever been there? Obviously not! it would be wiped very quickly!

1. Repairguy47 profile image59

Yeah you're right, those cowards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

7. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Karma on a motorcycle with a bomb.

8. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

It's simple, whoever they were working for,has no more needs. Be it US government or Iran government, they don't need these scientists anymore, so they're pushing the kill button.

Why would Iran sabotage its grey matter that it invested in?

1. skyfire profile image78
        skyfireposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Islamics are known for killing their workers once their purpose is served. Take example of monument taj mahal, all the workers got their hands torn off after finishing the monument. In case of iran, it's money and purpose, they don't think reusing the same resource. It could be US government involvement that could have caused all of this or maybe some other reason.

Here is a perfect example of an idiot! Where is the Taj Mahal? Is your source FOX?

*sigh* i am giving you hint about typical thinking of islamics. Is your brain overdoped with V movie?

You're referring to the Taj Mahal and you are associating it to Muslim! Yes you are an idiot!

And you are an expert. At least, I don't have this arrogance!

you're commenting on your own post? dude, what are you smoking there.

You wished I were smoking! It would be easier to pass me for an idiot!

2. skyfire profile image78

here we go again, taj mahal is not hindu monument or buddhist monument mr intelligent. made by islamic, for another islamic.

Are you referring to years ago? What about the Christians' Inquisition? Or you forgot?

Yes. I am referring  to islamic mentality of killing their own slaves and allies after serving their purpose. This mentality still exists and it was shown even during 26/11 attack by pakistani terrorists in india. It takes more air in brain to let things settled you know, smoking is easy, keep up with it.

9. Greek One profile image64

yes... Karma does indeed own a Harley

10. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

lol

11. Pearldiver profile image68

What's With These Hit and Run OPs??

Plant an explosive subject and then just run and disappear! roll

Def an Inside Job then! Must have been a bad curry recipe! sad

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

big_smile

There... that got the reaction smile

It was the Curry... Look at the BS and Sabre Rattling that has been going in this incontinent thread! roll

I LOVED what Israel did Idiot Amen...
      Besides.. look at what she did to the Egyptian Air Force... the Sub Prime Markets.. the Beirut Donkey Exchange.. the PLO Rocket Scientists and Cavers Soc... not to mention - Nah.. I can't refer to the Greek Orthodox Church's property portfolio and it's mortgagee holdings in the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria and Bumble Town - NZ!  ooops!

Iran really would be standing ALONE.. the Entire Pacific Basin also supports Israel and US.. unconditionally! ANZACs are like Isrealis.. They Don't Leave their mates Behind! - No matter what! 

So OP... You are Dreaming... Take religion out of the equation and there is No Need to Talk BS.
      Intelligent People irrespective of nationality NEVER Underestimate a Potential Enemy... or an opportunity to take out the Key Personnel of Competitors! 

So maybe I was wrong... maybe it wasn't an inside job after all, just another intelligent strategic objective archived.. big_smile

Bugger.... the OP has sloped off outta here Again sad

Go the Saints!!  smile

12. Greek One profile image64

Dont think i have read before the words 'Iranian' and 'justice' used in a sentence where they were not followed by the term 'LOL'

The question is have you ever read?

wow.. your wise retort has left speechless!

So as your nonsense!

that was even more clever than the first!

13. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 12 years ago

maybe offed by one his own co-workers tongue head of a nuclear operation? big $$ maybe? hmm it's made me wonder who is benefitting.

14. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

Call me old fashioned but I thought there were rules about this sort of thing.

On the plus point, now I can see it's legal I am building a small rocket to fly over to the States and kill Justin Bieber.

If that gets intercepted I can probably rent a small motor scooter.

For those of you with a sense of history that goes beyond last weeks TV - there is an irony to the killing of nuclear scientists.  It is just a moment in time since the Second World War when America offered amnesty to all those German scientists.

How wonderful life is when you have right, or rather might, on your side.

Who's next after Iran?  And after that?  And after that?

I think North Korea should be next

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
        Mark Ewbieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Time to write a page about fall out shelters.

As i told the ladies who came to my bachelor party.

"just duck and roll"

If there were more humor, there might just be less war.

Obama should get over there and share a spliff with Amadinnerjad (I cannot possibly spell that).

It's spelled "O - B - A - M - A"

geesh

+.1

2. maxoxam41 profile image65

I couldn't agree more!

Yes ladies, go there, you what's all is about, a bachelor who pretends to know!

if you really want to know about getting screwed, just keep your eyes on Iran's nuclear facilities.

I agree our greed has no limit and all those clowns responding are part of the lynching coalition, using their stupid jokes to make a point, if there is one?

The point, since you can't grasp it, is that Iran is trying to build a nuclear weapon, and the sane nations of the world will not allow that.

In the words of the Iranian President re Isreal....

"I am telling you that a new and greater Middle East will be established without the existence of the U.S. and the Zionist regime"

"Just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist, so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out"

"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"

"the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime."

His comments are paramount to a declaration of war.  Why would Isreal, the US or any other nation stand by while his radical regime goes about building nuclear weapons, when he has consistently threatened to destroy another country?

If your family was threatened would you just sit by and wait for it to happen?

China has the nuclear weapon, it's communist, why don't you attack it? It has you by the b--ls! Pakistan has it too, it has a radical Muslim orientation. Why aren't you attacking it?
          I agree balance of power. Iran will have, as we do!

Has either Pakistan or China consistently threatened the extinction of another state?

China is threatening the stability of its neighbor by asserting its right on the China sea, how do you consider it?
              Pakistan and India are eternal enemies? In which world are you living? Not ours?

Threatening stability is not the same think as consistently stating that a country will be 'wiped off the map'.

But I guess if it was your family what was being threatened, you would just go with the flow.

Who would not defend himself against an enemy? Did any Iranians violate the Israeli soil? No. What are you talking about? Their fears to be attacked? It is hypothetical!

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
                  Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Much contention about whether  the term "wiped off the map" was used. Apparently, no such phrase exists in Persian and was AMDJ (can't spell it) was misquoted (some believe deliberately)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ah … and_Israel

He's said a whole bunch of other nasty stuff that won't get him invited to Dinner on Shabbat eve

2. skyfire profile image78

US attacked pakistan, took off with osama or whoever that guy hiding in there and killed. So i don't know about your IQ but it seems US has enough guts to get inside pakistan without any fear of nuclear weapon.

So far they had a friendly relationship, it stopped few weeks ago...

America and pakistan had a friendly relationship? stop smoking whatever that you're smoking right now. Pakistanis hate americans just like FOX supporter hates obama, get your facts right. In fact pakistani's hate americans more than indians.

We're all broke up about that too.

3. manlypoetryman profile image81
      manlypoetrymanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...after storming across Germany to free Europe...we should have let German Scientists keep their nuclear secrets...and build a bomb...what were we thinking?

No.  What you should have done is hanged them for war crimes but it was better for your own war machine that you gave them amnesty.

15. dungeonraider profile image86
    dungeonraiderposted 12 years ago

I think you'll find more countries against Iran having The Bomb than for.  Blaming America for a worldwide effort, assuming this was an allied assassination, is a bit of a reach.

And who always start problems? America. Who said there were weapons of mass destruction? Who said Iran is aiming to enriched uranium? Is it America or not?

16. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

Well actually...

This may be a bit mad but as regards people having the bomb.

We (UK) have one or two. They probably don't work but we paid good money for them.
    France, US, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea, Israel - not sure who else.

That's enough to destroy the entire world.

What's the difference if Iran has one?

It would seem to balance things up a bit, make it a bit of a fairer fight.

At least if we're all going to die because of a stupid politicans mistake one day - let's have a real firework party.

So if we have a referendum on it then I vote yes for the Iranian bomb.  I don't really give a crap which bomb it is that kills me.

I prefer a French bomb.

Russian bombs are good too.

I prefer French toast.

Mr. French.

French dressing.

French fries.

French kissing.

2. dungeonraider profile image86
      dungeonraiderposted 12 years agoin reply to this

@maxoxam - US doesn't want war with Iran, it's people don't want war with Iran.  When the USA agrees to an alliance with anyone, including Israel, they stand by them in their time of need.  I won't deny diplomacy issues with my country where Iran and Iraq are concerned.  Surely there were ways to settle things more peacefully.  But what's done is done, lies and propaganda can't be taken back.  But, American didn't go into Iraq and Afghanistan with malice toward their people.  Can Iran say the same for their rival, Israel?
      @Mark - Iran, and Hezbollah, have vowed to push Israel into the sea.  Though some of us might not take issue with it, how would Canada feel about America having the bomb if we vowed to push them into the...uhh...Arctic!

We both know That America is behind Israel because it desires the Iranian oil reserves!

1. profile image57

That is a joke.

You sound like one of them 17 year old Alex jones fanatics.

Where is the oil from Iraq?

And we do not need Irans oil we have saudi arabias and our own. Maybe we should go to war to take Canada's?

We'll kick your ass!!

1. profile image57

Hahahahahaaa.....

2. Mark Ewbie profile image82

Yes, I suppose they probably mean it.  But if they attacked Israel then Israel and America would wipe Iran off the map.  So it's only words.  Like the North Korea thing - always threatening but never doing.

Because to unleash the bomb is to invite destruction.

Now it depends how nutty you think the Iranians are.  Do you think they would attack Israel with a nuclear weapon and seal their own destruction?

We played the game with Russia for many years, and they were obviously a bunch of communist nutters (joking, sort of). But when it comes down to it, no one wants to push that button.

1. profile image57

They care about being wiped off the map as much as an islamic suicide bomber cares about his life.

the glory is in fulfilling the commands of allah. they seek paradise and not this world.

They do not care how many of them die to accomplish it... as long as it gets done.

Yep.

Is there someone else I could talk to?

3. maxoxam41 profile image65

I agree why the rest of the world would have one to protect themselves against any aggressions and, not Iran?

Because Iran's leaders are continually threatening another countries annihilation.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

So do some western nations, except their threats are much more covert. They have, believe it or not, actually lied about other countries having WMD'S, in order to invade and destroy!! This really happened!

1. profile image57

Obviously you haven't heard about the 550 metric tons of yellow cake uranium which was removed from Iraq, niether have you taken note of the Gas, which was already well used by saddam, and the mobile labs... you forgot all that huh?

Even the NY Times and many democrats have come out and stated that there was no lie to get into Iraq.

You missed all that did you?

Ok, you're absolutely right. Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction that could be deployed within 45 minutes. And, Dr. Kelly, amongst others, was lying when he said Iraq did not have WMDS and the British Government knew this was the case. That's why they were later found and the whole war was justified.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Ok, you're absolutely right. Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction that could be deployed within 45 minutes. And, Dr. Kelly, amongst others, was lying when he said Iraq did not have WMDS and the British Government knew this was the case. That's why they were later found and the whole war was justified.

1. profile image57

?

Is that a sarcastic rant?

Just to clearify.

that gas was ready to go. Saddam had killed 6000 kurds in one shot with it.

That is not enough dead from it to call it mass destruction?

It wasn't a rant, just sarcasm. Saddam did kill a vast number of  kurds in one go (not sarcasm) who was backing him at the time? My point is, some western nations will back whoever it is conducive to back at the time( politically)  You surely can't be naive enough to believe that the US, UK and others are really concerned about a nuclear threat from Iran?? They don't have a bomb, they have just been accused of acquiring the means to do so. And, if we are to expect Iran to conform to the requirements of the weapons inspectors, should not the same apply to Israel? Why the double standards? And don't say it's because AHMDJ is some kind of nutter, Netanyahu has been shouting "war" for the longest time. He's hardly stable is he?

2. dungeonraider profile image86
        dungeonraiderposted 12 years agoin reply to this

America fears for the safety of the Syrian and Iranian people, or you'd see them much more interested and pushing freedom along in those places.  That's the only reason there isn't the same interest in these two countries, when compared to Egypt, Tunis, etc.  I'd stand with my countrymen to defend any nation, including Iran, from threats of extinction.

17. profile image57

LONG LIVE AMERICA AND ISRAEL!!!

18. aware profile image66
    awareposted 12 years ago

its better to target kill  the few than  wage war on the masses .   and no   its not right. killing  men is wrong no matter the reason i think. we should be telling the world we think that way.

19. aware profile image66
    awareposted 12 years ago

the idea of legal war perpetuates its practice.  Are you saying that the toll  in Iraq would   be ok it they  did find a wmd. War is ugly . why  paint a pretty face on it?

20. aware profile image66
    awareposted 12 years ago

claim it . i want honesty when  throwing our fist. not self righteous sucker punching.we should tell Iran the minute we find they create a weapon we will give them a few more the hard way. if that's our want then demand it.  and i know that's not right .    we will wrong them . lets be direct.

So you have admitted you are wrong and not right? I don't think you need to say any more.

21. Pearldiver profile image68

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1482458_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1693793_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3202911_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3193680_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1316833_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1699741_f248.jpg

Leave the Job to the Women... I Reckon And....

Goooooo the Saints !!!  big_smile

22. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

I guess from the stupid comments that run through this thread that none of the fools has ever been in a war zone, or has any concept of the overall meaning of what they are saying.  Hit and run murders, assassinations, and blowing up homes with women and children and other innocent people inside, just in case someone your country does not like is there is TERRORISM.

All the cocky one liners are typical gung-ho talk, it is in the nature of history that the further we step away from the basic moral codes and humanity the more likely it is to come back in spades.  How can the US object if some 'other' side starts flying drone bombs over US soil targetting people, your President and politicians that have to live in hiding in case a plastic drone sees them in a car somewhere, how long do you think even your parody of democracy would last ?

It is real simple, if the big powers stopped threatening and attacking every trade competitor to the dollar and started talking and learning basic diplomacy most of the trouble would reduce rather than escalate.

23. profile image57

You are the one still ranting on after I said good-nite to you 15 minutes ago or more.

Hahahahaha.........

What a laugh!

Enjoy your day.

I'm a troll... hahahah... what a joke.

lol HP is definitely a fun place to meet such unique items on the internet. Good night.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)