Public Apology and Fans

Jump to Last Post 51-69 of 69 discussions (116 posts)
  1. JamaGenee profile image78
    JamaGeneeposted 14 years ago

BC, I stay offline one Friday night and you get yourself kicked off HP!  Must've been a doozy.  Think I'm glad I missed it.  At any rate, that explains why our favorite Bad Boy was one of my "new" fans today and why I had to re-fan you.  Welcome "back". cool

1. profile image51
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Muchness thankness, what can I say a lot can happen in 24 hours, I happened in 5 minutes smile

2. dwilliamson profile image59
    dwilliamsonposted 14 years ago

I have faith in you my dear friend, you can do it, and if you ever need to talk you know where to find me.

3. Dorsi profile image88
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

Welcome back BC. I missed what happened, but am glad you posted here and everything seems to be working it's way out. Hope life gets better for you.

4. marisuewrites profile image59
    marisuewritesposted 14 years ago

BC, you will do it, one day at a time, keep writing, it will help!!  we'll all help you, by being here. smile)

5. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Well BC, I sincerely hope that you follow through with the changes you intend to make.

Cheers, Eric G.

6. dianacharles profile image61
    dianacharlesposted 14 years ago

Well I for one am glad you are back (penitent mood and whatever). You are one of the 'characters' that makes HP interesting. smile

I somehow just cannot keep track of who has been put in the corner and who has left or who has been banned.....how do you people do it?

Has Mangogirl left?

7. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce023.gif

The Cap'n is back in business! big_smile

1. profile image51

Morning Roobee, I meant to say earlier your previous comment put a smile on my face and trust me I have the same respect and feelings about you which seems a contradiction since I slagged you off but I am determined to beat my addiction. Alcohol is one serious addiction which many people take as recreation and something they could just give up at any time, try it for a month and tell me how you get on with your recreation, not easy to.

I once gave it up for 10 years and I intend to do that again. I know I will probably slip up but if I do I will just go back and restart. On a back to work Monday you people just make me feel really good and I am proud to know each and everyone of you. I hate to single anyone person out but I want to give a special thanks to AEvans, a wonderful lady and I will not let you down ...AGAIN...smile

8. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Ok so Im gonna ask Who was Mango Girl anyway?
    Someones alter ego maybe?
    Bet she or he comes back (if not already) under another guise (and I.P),bit like a "Jaws" movie yikes do do do do..lol

9. Enelle Lamb profile image72
    Enelle Lambposted 14 years ago

bc, glad to have you back, I thought maybe you were po'd at me and deleted me from your fan base. I'm sorry to read that you had been banned and why, but I admire your courage for standing up and apologizing.

Guess my 'juju' wasn't as strong as it should have been...will try and correct that wink Welcome back!

10. Lgali profile image56
    Lgaliposted 14 years ago

Glad to see you are back keep hubbing

11. profile image0
    Iphigeniaposted 14 years ago

Art - your apology, the welcomes back that you have received and the words that people have written to you on this thread - well, they're something.

I don't know what you said - I was tempted to look, but I didn't really want to. I'm glad that I didn't - this thread is about the real you.

12. profile image51
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Stunned by it to be honest Iphigenia, and Raider only a girl at the weekends and only in the comfort of my own home, tis yer cousins dress I wear as well lol smile  And to be honest I like being weird, but in a nice way ya know, tis a good quality !

1. raiderfan profile image60
      raiderfanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

no dude wearing a dress is real weird if you are a dude and you like chicks. I tell my cousin the same thing. I dont get drunk with him.

1. profile image51

I like you dude, I really do !

13. RooBee profile image83

http://www.forumimagecodes.com/images/5vzszae0fvqdprcf9lm.jpg

14. RooBee profile image83

http://www.forumimagecodes.com/images/5vzszae0fvqdprcf9lm.jpg

1. profile image51

Lol I like it Roobee, you deff put a smile on the Captains face. Love all those funny pics so if you have more mail them on as I may kickstart my old funny video & photos website.

15. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 14 years ago

Re-fanned you, BC...with pleasure.

1. profile image51

Honoured smile

16. eeyore41975 profile image58
    eeyore41975posted 14 years ago

Hi well I am new as of today so I dont know what you did Friday but I can tell by reading your note that you seem very sorry for whatever it was and I am sure you will be forgiven exspecially if this was your first screw up, we are only human and I never met anyone in 34 yrs that didn't blow up at the wrong person or people at least once and it is usually done at the last place you would think of. So keep going on and being yourself and dont worry what anyone else thinks if they cant forgive you than they are lying to themselves saying they never did it at least once. Good Luck.
    Patty

17. profile image51
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Wasn't my first screw up Patty, I am a slow learner but it is deff my last screw up smile

18. Candie V profile image61
    Candie Vposted 14 years ago

Hey BC!
    We're flocking back as fast as our little wings will carry us! That has to make you smile!  You've made us smile more times than we can count!

19. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Bad company,
        I was not a part of whatever happened a few days ago. Nor am I sure you were booted, but I am glad that I can still read your hubs. You have a different take on whatever you write and it makes me laugh.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)