Public Apology and Fans

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 69 discussions (116 posts)
  1. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

As a lot of you most likely know I was banned by Hubs for my disgraceful bevhaviour on Friday night. I insulted two people and I just wish I could take back what I said. I have been having really bad personal problems but my guess is a lot of you do as well but don't get on abusive or slag people off.

Anyone that I had as a fan was also removed, that was because my fans was reset to zero by hubs, I didnt remove anyone and am slowly adding you all back. I know a lot of you wont forgive me and i know a lot of you are probably bored of my childish behaviour.

I totally agree with your sentiment but I am only human and a rather childish one. Hubs have decided to give me another chance and I don't intend to let those kind people down, have a good Sunday and again to the two  people involved a sincere apology.

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I saw the thread. You called me a geek.

I don't find being called a geek at all offensive.

Or maybe it was another thread you're talking about and you called somebody else something far worse. If so, forgive me for being so vain to think it was me.

Though there was this other thread where you felt I was calling you a loser. Which I hadn't. So I'm quite confused.

So if it is me, I don't need an apology. Others probably deserve one, but I don't.

1. Dame Scribe profile image56
        Dame Scribeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"I saw the thread. You called me a geek.

I don't find being called a geek at all offensive."

You are a sweet geek tho, DS smile n wonderful to have around when we need help. Thank you so much for that.

2. profile image50
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Calling you anything is being offensive Darkside as it was being personal, in future though I won't make any personal remarks to anyone, well except for nice ones. I still feel a fool and well I am, but I just had to post this regardless to clear the air and just start hubbing again. Have a good Sunday everybody !

2. profile image0
      Pachuca213posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats good of you BC....No Worries. I think you will find everyone on here is rather easily forgiving to one another. Best of Luck in your quest to stop drinking....Remember the steps....smile

3. raiderfan profile image60
      raiderfanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

dude you sound like my cousin who gets drunk all the time and gets people mad cuz when he is drunk he is stupid. But he dresses like a girl sometimes too and thats just weird. real weird cuz he acts like he likes chicks and then he acts like one. thats real weird.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let me know when he drinks again, that would be a show worth taping ( I mean watching) lol lol

2. RedElf profile image88
        RedElfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Glad to see you are back Cap'n. Wondered why you dropped off...Welcome back!smile

Good on you for offering amends. A buddy of mine has a t-shirt that proclaims him to be protected by "Smith & Wilson" (as opposed to Smith and Wesson). Best of Irish luck to you - if you are half a stubborn as my grampa,(not that an Irishman was ever stubborn) you will make a go of it!

I shall be most interested to follow your hubs.

4. Susan Ng profile image82
      Susan Ngposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Heyyy... You didn't add me back! *pouts and sulks*

Ha! tongue

2. countrywomen profile image59
    countrywomenposted 14 years ago

You too have a nice weekend. Btw here is some weekend humor for you. http://www.silverlight-travel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dilbertcomplexity.png

3. profile image50

Lol cheers for that ; )

4. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 14 years ago

Good to know you have understood your mistake. We were each other's fan however we didn't know each other so much so maybe you do not remember me. Joining you again!

5. profile image50

Oh I remember  you, have seen your comments about the forum and trust me I have learnt Bigtime !!

6. Susan Ng profile image82
    Susan Ngposted 14 years ago

And here I thought our Captain had deserted us.  Glad to have you back. But definitely no more rum for you! I'm hiding the keg! tongue

1. profile image50

Lol thats my girl smile

7. profile image53
    MSmithHubposted 14 years ago

I like what you write in hubs and forum; something different from others; just be careful don't cross the line.

8. ServiceGuide profile image60
    ServiceGuideposted 14 years ago

Hey, it's my first time on the forum so don't know what you did wrong but, in my opinion, it takes a big man to say sorry and I guess we've all done things that make us cringe in hindsight. 

Good luck to you. We're better people if we learn from our mistakes.

9. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

BadCo!

Glad that you are back - your Irish wit was sorely missed. Hope that you are sorting stuff out and getting back to your charming best. That whole situation was not nice, so I am not surprised that it got you down.

As discussed, a couple of smileys for any late challenges, dissent and professional fouls. big_smile

http://gtr.quakedev.com/forums/images/smilies/yellow.gif

http://gtr.quakedev.com/forums/images/smilies/red.gif

Hope you enjoyed the final yesterday - wrong result, but a good match. http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_football.gif

1. getpaidtopost profile image41
      getpaidtopostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

EVERTON, really needed the win, would have helped them out big time, however the final has still made Everton a nice wager. Unlucky Everton I wanted them to win.

10. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Build a Bridge get over it And burn the bridge.. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.. Onward and Upward Cap'n... I thought you had Keel-holed me and wondered how I could Scragg you.  But, is that what happened to MandyMyBeau.?

Just Be..... Be Who You Are As a Man & A Friend..

We'll take care of the rest.. Thx for letting us understand what happened..

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No idea.

But MangoGirl has been removed.

Perhaps HubPages HQ got tired of sockpuppet shows.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
        Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did all this happen while I was gone? I am completely lost. Did HP blow up while I was at a funeral sad

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
          Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

An unknown alter-ego (MangoGirl)trying to upset a few hubbers - all done and dusted now. Stressed a few people out, but things seem to be back to normal.

See what happens when you leave us unsupervised or a few days - welcome back big_smile

11. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

If you are going to behave nicely then how can you be bad company? lol.

12. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Welcome back, BC99 smile a little dose of humility never hurt anybody. I know you are able to apologize and correct yourself wink we tired bossin da cabin boys around tongue lol

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I Had Such GOOD CHOICE in finding my 1st Fan when I had a HS of 17..... And Mate you have just been told!!  Well said DS

13. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Oh dear I did not know you had been in trouble.....
      I have enjoyed seeing you on the forum, but could never understand why you did not become my fan.....  I think we are the only two living in Ireland, though I am probably wrong.....

We are both Manchester City fans,my husband is still over in England he watched Everton lose yesterday.....

For your penance, read my hub aboout living with an Everton Fan, and I will read some of your hubs.....

If I be your fan will you be mine xxxxxxxx
    Huge  Welcome  Back.  xxxxxxx

14. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

BOTH DS + DS(c)

1. Dame Scribe profile image56
      Dame Scribeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol Pearldiver, I noticed that too, lol. DS is far more experienced internet pro than I can hope to become...he far more wise in the ways of the WWW force wink hehe

But you I will always remember -- My First DS !! 
        And you waited for me until I matured!! smile

15. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Thank you, Pearldiver, a fine specimen of a Hubber you are turning out to be too smile

16. profile image50

All I know is I have learnt not to drink and hub, thanks all and it won't happen again !

ONO Best you don't Hub then smile Cheers M8E

2. ripplemaker profile image77
      ripplemakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmm made me think of something...you should write a hub about that. Dont drink while hubbing. big_smile Just kidding. Welcome back BC. smile

1. profile image50

My next Hub will be about the Dangers Of Alcohol Addiction !

1. ripplemaker profile image77

That would be a good hub. smile

1. profile image50

It will be my best and hopefully be read by a lot of people that suffer the addiction. I had at one time attended AA but gave it up. But I shall leave all that for the hub, deff one to put effort into. Thanks for the idea ripplemaker and also for the welcome back.  smile

1. ripplemaker profile image77

I look forward to reading it. wink

3. IntimatEvolution profile image69
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh I've done that!!!  Bad move!lol

Good luck to you this time around.  I hope all works out well for you.

17. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I admit what you said still irritates me a bit...I'm sure it'll take Whitney longer to get over what you said if she even saw the post. And it's up to the other two as well, but they are nice so I'm sure they will forgive you.

I always like your postings...other than that one...and I was genuinely sorry to see you go until you started attacking people who were trying to be nice to you.

Anyway, it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

1. profile image50

That means a hell of a lot to me, thank you.

18. cindyvine profile image69
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

check yer mail yer bad bad boy

1. profile image50

smile

19. Rotem profile image60
    Rotemposted 14 years ago

BC, Welcome back.

20. Jen's Solitude profile image86
    Jen's Solitudeposted 14 years ago

BC,
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry you are having bad personal problems. Sometimes they can come to a head and the pressure valve gets released in inappropriate ways. I'm glad you are able to feel regret and sincerely apologize. I don't know what you did, but admire your strength of character.

I hope your problems ease up in the very near future so that your stress level goes down. Stress is terrible on the body and soul.

Hang in there, folks here obviously care very much about you!

~Jen

21. Hawkesdream profile image65
    Hawkesdreamposted 14 years ago

Good to have you back bc , the fun can now return. speak soon.

22. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Maybe ProCW can make up a banner that says "Don't Drink and Hub"

23. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

So when are we sailing over to Africa BC, still waiting for yer cabin boy to give me a kilogram of prawns haha

24. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

OK Bad, all is forgiven and forgotten. Just take it easy on the Capn' Morgan. And one more thing, this is just a wee reminder for bad boys:
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/732.gif

25. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

BadCo,

I'm not a "funny" sort of person (except when I'm not trying to be). I don't consider myself "popular" because I don't make people roll in the aisles with laughter and I hold some incredibly controversial viewpoints about, well, everything wink

I've been out of town for a little over a week due to a death in the family but more than that, I feel as though I've been avoiding most discussions here that are in the least bit personal or controversial. In general, I like everyone here, and I would just absolutely hate to upset someone (as I know I have -- if nothing else, irritated some without intending to). I'm sensitive, but moreover I'm easily angered. And I have a blue TONNE of crap going on in my own personal life right now that I am not sure how to deal with (probably won't be writing on Hubpages for a while).

I have observed you, sat back, watched you, and seen a lot of myself. Amazing, male and female, different countries/cultures and how alike two people can be. Surprises me and has caused me to back off a bit. I guess in a sense you scare me because you're so *like* me (including those things about myself that I want to change).

I didn't see the thread in question (I don't think, given Susan's comments on the subject) and I don't care. I am a forum owner and am not a heavy ban-er. I believe in resolving differences in a mature manner (whenever possible). If it isn't possible, my philosophy is to avoid the person or people who so offend you that you can't interact without an argument of some kind.

I have noticed, if it is helpful to you, that whenever there is strong emotion involved in a situation it is often best to avoid any kind of internet forum, because people are more likely to say things they will regret if there is a certain degree of anonymity. When you're feeling very *sensitive* (as it seems you have been), it seems to be best just to take a step back and leave the computer alone for a while -- it's just too easy to be offended by something not meant to offend.

I'm glad to see that you aren't gone, BC. I hope that things will go better for you in the future and that you'll be able to take a step back and breathe deeply. I sincerely hope that things get better for you in your life. *hugs*

1. profile image50

Thanks for the hug and take one back, still getting over that head beating I got lol. I will from now on make a serious effort to avoid the forums if drinking and I intend to talk about my problem with alcohol and the growing trend in the uk to binge drinking and alcohol addiction.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
        Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's an important subject. If you're looking to actually make money with HP (and you are), it's one that could do that for you, I imagine!

26. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

So glad to have you back, BC!

27. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

Huh. I guess I must be naive but I just don't get it lol

Thanks Sufi!

28. Susan Ng profile image82
    Susan Ngposted 14 years ago

Oh, so that's why the drama in the forums has subsided.  The two people who seemed to always initiate controversy are gone. smile

Honestly, I was starting to feel like the forums were spinning out of control.  All the fighting and bickering...  I'm glad things are beginning to normalize now. smile

29. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

BadCo, glad to see you back dear smile

30. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

I had this terrible dream...but woke up this morning and everything was back to normal. Whew! wink

Glad you're back.

1. profile image50

Thank you, and sorry Roobee, you are a star !

2. RKHenry profile image63
      RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A lot can be taken and learned by a person like yourself.  Wow, you aren't one of life's sad losers!  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!!  Coming across people with that rare gift to "let sleeping dogs lie" and forgive, is a honor.  You have a new fan for life.  I wish I had your temperament!:wink:

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69

Sufidreamer is another one like RooBee! Wonderful people and examples to follow.

BadCo. it seems that you are surrounded by wonderful people.  Next time I'd make sure not to take that for granted.  But that's just me.

31. profile image50

There won't be a repeat incident, people can only tolerate so much and RooBee had every reason to just ignore me, she is without doubt a much better person than I am .

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69

Don't cut yourself so short, the fact that she isn't ignoring you must speak volumes about the person she thinks you must be.  I've done exactly what you have done.  And like you, I had someone stand beside me, after I behaved terribly towards them, and that was Sufidreamer.  So since he is still my friend, and since RooBee is still yours, that must say a little about you and me. (sorry I'm not trying to make this about me, but rather to let you know that you have a friend in me, who has been in your exact same shoes!)  I think we often forget that there are real people out there behind these computer laptops and computer monitor screens.  I think we take for granted our fan base and our position here on HubPages. 

But I'd stop selling yourself short.  Because when I sold myself so short, I was only offending the status of my friendship with Sufidreamer.  Since people like him and RooBee are true troopers for all to follow, we sell them short too, when we sell ourselves so short.  Understand my meaning?  Anyways, like I said before Good luck to you, and I'm honored about being a new fan of yours.  I look forward to reading some of your fun witty hubs.  It sounds like you were a great writer.  I don't know if writing a hub about alcoholism fits your style, so I can't wait to be the first to read your 2nd hub!

32. profile image50

I think you actually hit the nail on the head when you said sometimes you forget you are talking to real people with real feelings. I guess it's easy being abusive on screen because you can't actually see how much you are hurting a person. Deff  well said, good luck to you as well. And Sufi is a good guy, deff needs a haircut though smile

33. Sufidreamer profile image78

IE - http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_loveblush.gif

BC - Tis true - IE is a great girl, and we are still good friends smile

I will be a little more direct:

Stop with the self-loathing - you are a nice guy and all is now forgiven. If I hear you put yourself down again, I am going to come over there and give you a kick up the fecking arse.

If that fails, I will send Theresa with her best knuckle-smiting ruler, so be very afraid big_smile

EDIT: lol Not the hair! Nature is already taking care of that sad

34. R. Blue profile image60
    R. Blueposted 14 years ago

I see you're all back to sorts today mate....glad to see it....now lets just get back to wenching!

1. profile image50

Lol thanks RBlue, I think first I need to sort my head out. Am off for a long walk but hey it's good to be back.

35. Sufidreamer profile image78

Enjoy the walk smile

36. Cris A profile image58
    Cris Aposted 14 years ago

I think I missed out on a lot of umm things. What is this about? Would somebody please email me? Those darn cats in my back alley, it seems, are on vacation! hmf! cool

37. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Thanks for all the nice words! I'm not THAT great, seriously!! lol

Really, though, IE has it right. If I didn't care for you bc, or think you a high caliber kinda person, I would have just ignored you.

Truth is, the only reason I was offended at all is b/c I like ya so much!!

It's a new day, and there shall be no more self-bashing! You are awesome - besides I don't want to see Sufidreamer resort to violence!! yikes

38. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

BC we have all made a mistake at sometime or another we are human and many of us are glad to have you back. Stay focused as I am certain that whoever you upset they will forgive you. smile

39. dwilliamson profile image59
    dwilliamsonposted 14 years ago

All I have got to say is, welcome back, friend. I missed you.

40. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

Was wondering the same thing, anyways once a fan always a fan i truly stick around with friends. Love to have you back and yeah asking the pirate to behave would be day dreaming now wouldnt it lol.. hahah missed the pirate welcome back. From this many responses dont you feel you are loved...

41. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

For sure I'm unaware of the aggro BC. I've been over-indulging myself down the Algarve - very nice it was too smile

However - seems your knickers got in a knot about something.

And now they're unkotted again - so it's all good. Welcome back BC - from wherever it was you went - And isn't Roobee a lovely girl big_smile

*nice hair too*

42. Lucey Knight profile image60
    Lucey Knightposted 14 years ago

Ah...Bad I am so excited that you are back!  It takes a big person to stand up in a crowd and take responsibility for one's mistakes and for that you have earned great respect.  I love your humor and your wit.  Now you can move forward and put your best efforts into your writing!  I am looking foward to it.

43. Aya_Hajime profile image61
    Aya_Hajimeposted 14 years ago

Hey Captain!
    Nice to have you back. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

I must have missed it all - I am so not in the loop big_smile
    Come visit me and I'll make you chicken soup!

44. Rik Ravado profile image85
    Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

Captain - You are still a shipmate.  You and I know that the sea is a cruel mistress and it can makes a man do strange things.  Welcome back and be kind to your Cabin Girl.

45. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Glad youre back BC ( I didnt notice you gone) sorry smile
    How does banning work ,like time out or something?

Anyway for what its worth BC ,thanks for keepin it real

Dame Scribe youre a honey! ( just keep an eye wink on those boys) lol

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He had to go stand on the corner of the poop deck...

46. profile image50

I feel really humble reading all your replies, I love you people and I love Hubpages, I will write in my usual style and if I can make you smile just the once then my writing is worthwhile. I intend to give up my drinking, from now I will log my progress on my profile and if I slip up I will admit it and start all over again.

Thanks to you all !

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol our thingys crossed lol

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can do it!!! smile

47. profile image50

smile

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That M-girl/guy/thing/whatever was soooo NOT worth getting upset over, BC.

smile

x lol

1. S06FH5N1 profile image60
        S06FH5N1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why did YOU do it?

1. profile image0
          Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not biting this time around.  wink

Advise all not to.

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
            Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://gtr.quakedev.com/forums/images/smilies/ohm.gif

Agreed smile

48. profile image50

Well said Lita and I second that !

1. Lucey Knight profile image60
      Lucey Knightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I third that and agree whole heartedly!  Moving on..shall we.

49. Lucey Knight profile image60

Ok...I have a question...sure it has been asked and answered...however I'm gonna jump on that limb cause the curiosity is killing me...(sorry up front for jumping off topic) but....

How do you post the smileys and the pictures inside the forum post?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When you post a reply, check out the link "formatting tips" at the bottom of the window. cool

50. Lucey Knight profile image60

Sweet!!! Thanks Uninvited!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)