Illuminati? is it really existing?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)
  1. profile image0
    rickyliceaposted 11 years ago

I think you mean "Does it exist?".

I put the probability at 0.0000000....∞1%

All the other "secret" groups of powerful people that run things, have been proven to exist, you can see videos of their limos and all the security of their meetings. Some of these even have a publicly available membership list, I'm talking about the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission.

Of the "illuminati" I have not seen a drop of evidence.

1. Claire Evans profile image63
      Claire Evansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission is the Illuminati.  The Bavarian Illuminati disbanded centuries ago but the society infiltrated Freemasonry and now we have such societies as mentioned above.  They come by many names.

1. profile image0
        rickyliceaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If they are so powerful why do they allow you to write all those hubs exposing what they do, and how do you even know what they do if they are so secretive?
        If they go back hundreds of years, why haven't they accomplished all their goals?
        Why do you guys put so much emphasis on the musicians and the illuminati, when musicians are among the stupidest people on earth?
        Shouldn't they be after Academics, Bureaucrats, Army officers, etc.

1. AshtonFirefly profile image69
          AshtonFireflyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who says they haven't accomplished their goals?
          How can they stop everyone from posting hubs?
          I think it's somewhat low to call all musicians the stupidest people on earth.
          They are.

1. profile image0

What goals?
            They could close down the whole website, wipe out all the google searches, etc.
            Haha o.k. you got me on that one.

Send me some of that evidence. wink

their goals, of course. tongue Just kidding.
              But on a serious note...
              Evidence of what? what their goals are? Or that they can't stop me from posting?  Their goal is directly stated. New World Order. this includes, by their own statement, the above said politicians, bureaucrats, etc. They express this clearly. Any research will bring this up...
              As far as shutting down the website...I seriously doubt they'd find me a threat. What would be the point? Shutting down the website would create more attention, not less.

1. profile image0

lol
                I'm too lazy to do my own research.
                I want a 10 page essay on the Illuminati young lady, MLA style. tongue

Even though I disagree with you on this, I think it's better than believing whatever the Gov. says.

*pouts* Great. How many sources? Be specific. When is this essay due, professor?
                  lol. tongue I'll try to pull some stuff for you as far as research. Right now to be honest I'm extremely lazy and about to watch the matrix.I'll get right on that. smile

1. profile image0

You dodged a bullet
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFKLxAQ … re=related
                    lol just have fun Mrs. AshtronFirefly. 

Although I would like to see your research in a hub, it is quite a popular subject on here anyways, so it will get you lots of views.

2. Claire Evans profile image63

You know why? Because most people don't take it seriously. Ask the average person on the street about this organizations and what they are about and they will say they know nothing.  We hardly know what goes on inside of the CFR and the Bilderberg Group anyway.  A New World Order cannot come overnight.  It's a very slow process.  Economies need to fall, for example, and World Wars need to happen because only World Wars can alter the global governing of the wars.  Nuclear technology also had to be refined.  If you do the research, nuclear warfare is going to bring mankind to its knees.  Should it happen at the Olympics, it is the beginning of the end.

The Illuminati control EVERYTHING! Musicians are instrumental in brain-washing people promoting sin, etc.  They parade around their symbols, like the all-seeing eye, and make it fashionable.  And they are in Academics, Bureaucrats and army officers, etc.

1. profile image0

"brain-washing people promoting sin" so they work for the devil?

1. Claire Evans profile image63

Yes, Lucifer to be exact.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 11 years ago

Proven to exist and not a drop, I agree exactly.

1. Reality Bytes profile image74
      Reality Bytesposted 11 years ago

I have found zero concrete evidence that the Illuminati exists as a society, and I have looked!

It was a real historic entity, but the term Illuminati has grown to encompass various other "secret societies" as a unified organization.

There is a level of disinformation which is established as a control system.

1. knolyourself profile image61
        knolyourselfposted 11 years ago

Blame anybody and everybody but the true culprits.

Reality Bytesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, anything that presents a valid distraction!  Let us concentrate on the Illuminati while disregarding the actions of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group.

1. profile image0

The most interesting thing, to me, about those three groups is that supposedly Rockefeller was behind all three of them.
            But of course you never hear of the guy.

Reality Bytesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know, I have recently researched the Rockefeller family, I have been researching "secret societies" for many years.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

In the sense of what conspiracy theorists say the Illuminati is/was, no that does not exist.  It is a gross simplification and exaggeration.

1. Idasa Tariq profile image60
          Idasa Tariqposted 11 years ago

The group exists, there's evidence that points to it. It's just a matter of whether or not you want to accept that evidence as fact or not. No group of that magnitude is going to make themselves visible to the open public without throwing speculation in there somewhere, but you can be sure they'll let you know the boogie man group exists in some form or fashion, one way or another.

1. Aby Amigo-De Leon profile image59
            Aby Amigo-De Leonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. Idasa Tariq profile image60
              Idasa Tariqposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Indeed. Until they "publically" announce themselves, they're in Sith mode rolling like Darth Sidious and Maul lol

2. fresh2def05 profile image81
            fresh2def05posted 11 years ago

Yes. They are here!! Get ready!!

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
              pennyofheavenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Get ready for what?

3. profile image52
            Yonder Moonposted 11 years ago

There are actually satanists in the world, but I don't think they're the ones who drive the media's 'bad' messages..people in this day and age, particularly in the western world, are generally becoming much less religious and losing faith in God, which helps to explain the degredation of moral values as expressed through celebrities and entertainment.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
          Necessary
          HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
          LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
          Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
          AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
          Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
          CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
          Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
          Features
          Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
          Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
          Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
          Marketing
          Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
          Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
          Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
          Statistics
          Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
          ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
          ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)