page views

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Marsei profile image89
    Marseiposted 11 years ago

My page views say last updated 15 hours ago.  Is that normal?  I've never seen it
    take that long before.  I reported to team hub pages and it updated one time and not
    again since.  Just want to be sure its not normal before I pester them again.
    Thanks,
    marsei

1. MarleneBotha profile image63
      MarleneBothaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well its the same with me... And also, sometimes my views get updated altough it says like... updated 10 hours ago.

2. Dale Hyde profile image80
      Dale Hydeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have noticed delays on the weekends.  This appears to be at a time that HP does data base updates and other such things.  I would guess that this time is chosen due to the "lower" views over the weekend of the hubs.

2. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 11 years ago

There is a whole discussion about this in the report a bug section. Apparently everyone's experiencing it

3. MarleneBotha profile image63
    MarleneBothaposted 11 years ago

At the moment mine also says updated 15 hours ago...

1. Marsei profile image89
      Marseiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well, thanks, I know it's not just me.  I'll read the discussion.
      Thanks!

4. carol7777 profile image75
    carol7777posted 11 years ago

I was wondering about that also.  Yesterday it took a long time before the views registered.

5. Marsei profile image89
    Marseiposted 11 years ago

Thanks, Dale.
    This has been all week.  According to one of the other comments, there is a discussion on one of the forums about it.  Evidently it's happening to everyone.  I think they're working on it.  My page views at the moment say last updated 17 hours ago.
    Who knows.   I think they're working on  it.

1. Dale Hyde profile image80

Thanks... I just checked and mine is showing 20 hours.  But, it has happened before... I reckon I shall be patient....maybe sleep or something, lol.  I DO like looking at the stats, but I try to not dwell on it too much.

There was a time, not long ago, with a Panda update, that my stats went to you know where, lol.  I got upset and such, however, I found out that there was a few things I could do to bring them out of the slump and that seemed to work.  Overall, however, I have learned, for myself, that is, to not worry so much about stats and earnings updates and all. Eventually, they have always caught up.

Thanks for pointing me to my stats, however... I did not realize it was 20 hours since my last update, lol.

6. Daughter Of Maat profile image94
    Daughter Of Maatposted 11 years ago

Interestingly, my stats finally changed, but where it says last updated it says 21 hours! lmao UGH!

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image67
      Mazzy Boleroposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mine hasn't updated yet and it says 32 hours ago!

7. Dale Hyde profile image80
    Dale Hydeposted 11 years ago

Mine is showing now to be updated 3 hours ago.  But I swear the numbers all look the same, lol.  I could be wrong.  I have been wrong before! I know, hard to believe, but it does happen.....hmmm....quite often, lol!

Mine is the same, Dale. It said 32 hrs, but now it says 3 hrs ago, but figures are identical to previously! It says my latest hub has zero views, but it has 4 ratings and 2 comments so at least 4 people must have read it.

1. Dale Hyde profile image80

Thanks Mazzy... I thought maybe my eyes were going bad on me. smile

Edit: I just checked (now that laundry is done) and my stats have changed. So hopefully things are catching back up. I do see earnings for yesterday displaying as well. Of course marked as unaudited, but that is the "norm" for a day or two.

My stats have caught up, too.  I guess they fixed it.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image55
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

last updated 38 mins ago for me. They should know the real views now because they updated the earnings - yesterday showed up already when I checked this am - 6 hours ago.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)