It doesn't hurt to look into the other side of the fence

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (113 posts)
  1. assignmentswiz profile image61
    assignmentswizposted 11 years ago

There was a subject discussing Jesus as being the Son of God.  I thought sharing the other great religion's basics is a good thing.

In general, matters of spirituality are more like matters of love.  The subject is usually the last one to know that their lover is not being faithful. That is why to engage reason in these matters is great importance. When Abraham was attempting to get his father out of idol worship, his father's major argument was that we found our fore fathers worshiping them and that's why we worship them.

ISLAM's basics:

1. Allah is the GOD whose pleasure Muslims aspire to attain. The word ALLAH is made up of two words; Al and Ilaah.  Al = the and Ilaah = God.  So Allah simply stands for The GOD.

2. Allah has no equals, has no kinship, has no friends and has no associates. Allah is simply complete and needs no one to complete any of his attributes.

3. He created men for one major purpose and that is Worship. Since the creation of Adam peace be upon him, He sent many many prophets including the big Names such as Muhammad and Jesus peace be upon them.

4.  All sins are forgivable in Islam. The only unforgivable sin in Islam is when one dies an atheist or when one associates Allah with other creatures or things. In that sense, Christians that claims Jesus to have been the son of God are considered to be involved in major sinning, and if they die while embracing that belief, there is no hope for them in the hereafter. The Quran quotes Jesus in multiple places freeing himself from anyone who considered him the Son of God. On the day of Judgement, according to the Quran, Jesus will denounce those who considered him the Son of God.

5. Mohammad PBUH never said anything negative about Jesus and in fact Islam considers any disrespect to any of The GOD's messenger as a major sin.

6. The bible, as many historians proved, has been altered and most of what is in the bible was not necessarily cross checked by Jesus himself to confirm its content. In fact good chunk of the bible was written when Jesus was already raised to another domain.

7. The Quran, as 100 % of historians would ascertain, has maintained the same form since its revelation until this day. In fact, reproducing the Quran without proper authorization is illegal in all of the Muslim world. Furthermore, Muslims memorize the Quran word by word and alteration even of a single word would be noticed almost instantaneously.

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It seems then, that Allah may have erred in his/her creations because not everyone worships God/Allah. One would think that creating worshippers was not required for a God that is complete. Requiring worshippers also indicates an insecure God.

1. profile image0
        Logicofhappinessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And requiring a god indicates insecure humans, so either way, a god needs a human, as much as a human needs a god

2. assignmentswiz profile image61
        assignmentswizposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Lady,

that is the point. we have brains and consequently a choice.If  u worship  its fine and if u dont its fine. But when u abuse someone and the American government fails to punish u, Allah will rectify it later. Allah is there to ensure accountability, be it soon or late. Choice means results.

What is the point? If we are created solely to worship Allah, then why would we be given the choice? It makes more sense that if Allahs sole purpose of creating man was to worship Allah, Allah would not give man the choice to worship or not worship. There would be only worship available as a choice. Since that is not so it makes no sense what you say?

If all sin is forgiveable barring atheism and relating Allah to other things, abusing another would fall under the category of a forgiveable sin. Whether America or other countries fail to punish whomever, why is their accountability important and why does it even come into play?

Can you tell I'm not getting it?

The matter of accountability comes with the territory.  Human brain is a blessing that needs to be used to distinguish clean from dirty and good from bad. Or else!!!

Why did the God create us and subject us to this accountability thing? In his own words : Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent - [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -.....Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or one who walks erect on a straight path?

He wants us to live the straight path..and what is the straight path? that is the major debate, which book within which God has given us the elements of the straight path??? Quran, Bible, etc..

You have to choose whether you believe we are here to do what we want and get away with it or not.  The child molester who gets away with it on earth, will he not be made to pay at some point?? do u really believe that?

Main question: Universe created or came about accidentally?

If created? Isnt the creator sensible enough to ensure that justice prevails?? If he is sensible enough, would he create us and let us live lawlessly?

The Quran is exactly equipped to answer this question and for intelligent people like you who might be more respectful of science, the Quran has in it what should appeal to scientific minds. A few examples to prove that it is the word of GOD.

Just keep an open mind and visit http://www.scienceinquran.com/

To remove all doubt that the Quran is the word of the all knowing just visit that website.  From biology to astronomy to chemistry to sociology to.....

If the speed of light or the bigbang in a book which is more that 1400 years old doesnt convince you that it is from God, there is nothing we can do to get you to understand.

My regards..

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
              A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That is merely one of many Islamic propaganda websites created to distort and deceive.

No one cares what Islamic propaganda websites contain, they are all rubbish.

I care.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79

So worship therefore is not the main purpose of being created? It is a major part of Allah's reason for creating but not the sole reason? It seems then, that we are Allah's imperfect creations that need to go through a perfecting process that include tests? It appears that we have the choice to do or not to do what is advocated in the Quran if we want to pass these tests? Following the instructions should result in being a perfect creation?

So what is the point? If Allah is complete and needs nothing, why the need to create imperfect creations to perfect? Is it just for fun or what?

I do not need to be convinced about God's role in creation. I am just curious what the Quran teaches.

My lady,

The issue is not that of perfecting ourselves.  We are born pure and we turn sour as we go through life.  Allah's laws are supposed to block us from getting sour and to generally over hold justice.

As to why Allah would expose us to such test? well that is his prerogative.  If you work for a company you have to adhere to the rules of that company. How then about adhering to the creator of it all!!

The Quran says: And don't forget your share of life. Islam is not intended to block people from living but to make people live in a certain way.

Sex is legal in a certain format
                Running after possession is fine as long as it is within certain rules
                Playing Tennis is fine as long as you don't play it naked
                Swimming is fine
                loving is fine
                fighting is fine
                All of the above are ok within certain parameters...

I think I am getting it now. Thanks.

2. profile image0
            riddle666posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Lady, do not blame Allah. Tape recorders or CD players were not invented back then, and Allah didn't know about it. Had he known, he would have created that, instead of humans.

No one is blaming Allah lol

2. nightwork4 profile image61
          nightwork4posted 11 years agoin reply to this

if there was a god and he needed to be worshiped, that would make him weak and there is no way i would worship something that needed to be worshiped.if allah was real, do you really think he would let people commit suicide in his name, well ok maybe a weak god would, my mistake. seriously though, allah is as much of a joke and myth as any of the other thousands of gods that are worshiped.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

Yes, I think you're about the thousandth person to share Islamic basics here. It sure is fun reading the same stuff over and over and over...

How many of the useless staff do you repeat in your life every single day? for example how many times has your head been exposed to logic and sense but still it refuses to accept??

Listen mate, do not discount religious thoughts and hide under you words your belief that people who adhere to some religion are somehow simple minded.

I am willing to take you on to discuss the matter of God....Just start by telling me what is God to you?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

God does not exist.

And the ridiculous claims you made about science in your religious book are laughable.

Why don't you open your mind and look into some real science?

I m sorry buddy but u seem confused. The issue is not whether ppl think there is God or not. I want u to tell me where u stand. Not Hollywood, not MTV, not conformity..... tell me where u stand wise man. Is it Jesus, Mohammad, Gandhi, ur classmate, or dumb and dumber? U must be believing in something... Troubled man, that goes for you too. Mark, you also sound pathetic...do u deny what the Quran says or its historical integrity? Be clear what u r up against.

LAWL

Wot a pathetic god innit? Need u 2 defend it. lol

No one is defending God nor is he in need of defending. In short = God created us including you = therefore he requires us to live by his rules = if we dont adhere he will make us pay at the time of his choosing.  Now which part of that do you disagree with? What are you specifically routing for?

Simple Question for you: Is there a God?

If Yes what is your understanding of him or her?

If No what is it you believe in exactly?

Lets take it from there.  We cannot start a fire before buying the stake.

1. profile image0

"God created us including you "
                  Who told you that? Is god a potter to create?
                  " what is your understanding of him or her?"
                  The question is what is YOUR understanding of him or her?
                  " therefore he requires us to live by his rules"
                  How do YOU know what god wants?
                  " If No what is it you believe in exactly?"
                  Why should anybody 'believe'?

If God can create a decent-looking creature like you, how hard is it for him to outline his requirements and send them to earth through some mechanism??

The problem with people like you is that you are so adhesive of your own way of thinking that indulging in the idea of God is somehow embracing to you.  There are thousands of species in the universe and you would accept all of them if you saw them in some textbook but accepting one extra thing, GOD, is a taboo to you!!!

You seem to be a man of reason and logic, please just simply tell me what is you theory about life. How did it come about??

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

I don't need to believe those who adhere to propaganda are simple minded, they expose themselves as such all by themselves.

Looking  back through history, we can see how all gods came about, yours included.

1. profile image51
            Zxoaicposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Including the religion called science. wink

3. jacharless profile image75
      jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

1. The simple, undeniable antiquity is: Islam is directly pagan to its core, regardless of its construct, end-goal {is there such a thing in any formula of theos?}, prophets and prose. If fact, the worship done by Abram's father, brothers, fellow citizens was to a deity called Allah or The God. Now, consider this carefully as we continue with your OP.

2. If The God has no equal, friends, associates and needs no one or no thing to be complete, why is it necessary for humans then to be associated, friends, acquainted with such a fulfilled entity? Your response to this seems to come at the next point: humans [apparently] were created to worship this deity who is complete, having nor needing any association, friends, etc.

3. This is a huge   l e a p   between thoughts. From Allah ou akbar, to humans created for worship, to prophets. I find it odd you mention prophets, because nearly all people I know have little understanding of the purpose of such an individual called a prophet and even less understanding of their linguistic mannerisms.

4. The unforgivable sin. Ironically, both Islam and Christianity share this exact mention. Although greatly watered down, the doctrines hold the belief that to die and having never believed in The God is resulted in eternal torment -which is a subject I will refrain from, temporarily. More so, I find it interesting Moshiach, the Hebrew Messiah is counted noteworthy among his brothers, the sons of Esau and their Messiah, Mohammad.

6-7. And this, dear readers, is the root of it. The worship of literature -of books! Both the sons of Jacob and Esau  "serve" a God, who apparently has been busy writing down all his requirements for --what exactly? Anyway. Both sides are now worshiping a book -one called Bible the other Quran. both "memorize" and "quote" their texts as powerful and surely absolute. Much like a Harry Potter spell book that wields unlimited power in the hands of Muggles.

So, in conclude, there is this perfectly complete, friendless, unassociated, dis-syndicated [not able to be equaled] entity who created humans simply to worship It [although that is paradoxical in itself]. To assist in that worship added the measure of law/judgment/punishment for not worshiping -as outlined, memorized, quoted, etc in two variations of books, deemed holy, sacred, etc to the respective position. To further emphasize these books, sent messengers called prophets who spoke in a language and manner no one can truly interpret [like the Upanishads] that everyone should adhere to, less they die, found not believing or believing, but not enough, else believing but not memorized chapter and verse, and therefore face everlasting wrath, the likes of which Dante's Inferno would be a day at the beach....

...good grief. do you now understand why Reason has failed. Why humanism has failed? If both sides -pro or con- recall correctly, what started all the trouble, with Adam? What was that "thing" he did causing dissimulation from his true nature and the Ineffable Everything?

James.

So the Quran is similar to the bible?

1. jacharless profile image75

Generally speaking, yes. There are many similarities between them, although the canonical bible has much more in the way of historical details, prophets and prose. The Quran is primarily a book of rules, as the Pentateuch is. Moshe and Mohammad, in many respects, are equal, although the later is also placed in the hierarchy of prophet and savior, comparison to Moshiach. The greatest similarity is actually nonliterary : a human imposed necessity of study, memorization. Again, much like the Hebrews placing bits of text in a box, worn between the eyes, wrapped around the arm, or learned and quoted a will, as if either had/s any power to enable the individual to adhere to all the rules, concepts within. It is truly the most oppressive of techniques for control, simply because no person has ever been able to remember every word. The common "fate" shared by Islam and Christianity is eternal torment, for having failed to worship, via the text and memorial expression, the God, as well as afterlife beliefs, of which Judaism [true Judaism] does not share in. Both Islam and Christianity also believe in demons, evil spirits, etc.

James.

PS, I have missed our conversations. It is very good it 'see' you, again.

How very fascinating. Thanks for that.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79

Awww I missed this PS! So have I! Very good to see you always!

3. assignmentswiz profile image61

James,

Whether the idea of God is a dogma or otherwise is fully dependent on your level of awareness.  If you discount God as a Dogma, you need to provide me with alternative to creation, what brought about life?

Like I said, having required us to live a certain way is his choice and nor does it make God in need of associates or friends.

Prophet, messenger, Warner...it is an easy concept.  It is simply the people God gave a message to deliver to a group of people, why is that difficult to understand?

Stand corrected: there is no original sin in Islam. Quite to the contrary, we are born clean.

You either obtuse or pretending to be.  No one is worshiping a book. I worship Allah, the book is merely telling me the rules of the Game as per Allah. The US constitution outline rules of the game for running America. The Quran outlines rules for running life itself.

Again you are wrong.  Their languages were understood.  Most of the crap in your head has been translated from other languages hasn't it? Most of you republic ideas come from translated knowledge and most of your science too. If you are a man of logic try to be logical.

Yes Adam screwed up and later was forgiven after repenting and adhering. You too can be forgiven if you choose to.

Listen my friend you made a lot of malerky and you want it to sound intelligent but it remains malerky.

My position is this...My brain, heart, face, billions of cells did not come about accidentally. The being who made it happen made rules for me to live by because he knows in life there are bastards who will unjustly have their way in life. Due to that he has promised to deliver justice at some point. Because there is a point of reckoning, he made sure we understand his expectations of us in great detail.

Now what is your philosophy?? Really what is your philosophy?? If you are not confused make you stance clear.

What a sad philosophy. Instead of changing the way we live - put up with crap and there will be a judgment after death?

You have been duped.

We already know how your body came to be as it is. Evolution "created" you.

How arrogant to think it was created on purpose. lol

http://thaumaturgical.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/gods-favourites.jpg

Prove it. Show me this being who makes rules for you to live by that tell you not to change the rulers hold over you.

Mark,

I love your illustrative photos and that is what I have been trying to educate you all along. The massiveness and the organization of the whole thing mean only one thing. There is a creator that some of us call THE GOD. ALLAH.

To quote your illustration : When a person is determined to believe something, the very absurdity of the doctrine confirms them in their faith.

You want to believe that it is all accidental and there after one cell organism and bacterias appeared then they mutated to monkeys and you know the rest of the garbage that you chose to believe in.

Sorry mate, talking to you seems endless.  Your very brain proves something that you are hard at denying.

1. profile image0

Sorry mate, you are not here to talk, but preach. Your very sentence proves something that you are hard at denying

THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMAD IS HIS LAST MESSENGER

Say those words and become one of the saved if you will follow them by good deeds.  The constitution is the Quran.

Listen buddy.  The last decade has proven that the last man-made doctrine that many hopes were placed on has proven to be insufficient.  We have tried dictatorship, communism, ..... and finally capitalism but they are all clearly inadequate.  It is about time we listen to the one who can subscribe something that covers all angels.  Relationships, economy, politics, etc....

Trial and error has landed us in a terrible place. Time to listen to the MASTER ENGINEER. ALLAH.

2. profile image51

LAWL! Infinite universes? lol lol

2. jacharless profile image75

I have said this a thousand times to Christians, Muslims, even Hebrews, Atheists and more. The term or idea called G/god is pagan. Period. Islam is extremely pagan at its core and its practices, traditions line up perfectly -as does Christianity, etc. So, please, get off your typical theistic high horse and pay attention.

A god is a man made idea or entity. The Ineffable Everything was not created that [He] can be titled "Yahweh, Allah, etc". Do you understand now? Now, if you, and billions more, actually applied what it is you believed -or read like morbid monkeys in front of stone statues, walls of forgotten temples or faces in the dirt- you might come to realize that you [plural] are the perfect expression of the Ineffable Everything. What separates you -as Adam was separated- from your true nature, that immortal connection to Creator and [His] creation, causes you to age and die is: EGO.  Ego is Reason. Reason, "my friend" is your enemy. Man has reasoned in himself and make up gods to worship -which is nothing less than mental masturbation, to cover his nakedness.

There was never any rules, which is the point you keep missing. Rules imply fear; fear implies reason {right-wrong; good-evil} which means there is a massive divide between humans and their maker. A creation designed with all the information of this world -and probably words away- to enjoy, manage and appreciate.
              It is useless. Messengers which warned of worshiping their message. Messengers who spoke because you are dull of hearing. Not one of you religious or anti-religious pay attention to that. Instead, you hiss, shout, gnash teeth and war against each other to see who's ego is greater. Fools!
              Yes, I know this. Judaism is the same. All are born clean, that is above reason. Sin comes when Wisdom {philos} is divided. That is what sin is: dividing understanding -just as Adam did.
              So apparently, Allah is too inept to speak to you himself -like the Christians- so [He] chose to have all humans worship words in books like Quran, Torah, Bible, Scientific America, Cosmo? Right, that makes so much more sense -not! And it is worship -100%. Worship means to put in front of ones eyes, meditate on it day/night, etc. You, like the others put the book between you and He, to hide your nakedness.
              Really? Hmm, I wonder how you would know that. Are you are seer, a muse a prophet? lol. But yes, it is clearly difficult for the illogical to see logic, since you need religion of equation {science} and sensation {titled:religion} in order to think for yourself -and books to read, memorize, quote,constitute and abide by at all costs. I highly doubt you would understand logic if it hit you in the head -shoe or no shoe. Logic is void of reason, "my friend". When you figure that out, we'll have that conversation.
              Talk about malarkey. I will tell you what I tell the Atheists, Scientists, Christians, Hebrews, Mormon, Buddhists, Muslims, and the rest of the pagans: Unless you give up all these ridiculous ideologies of good-evil, judgment, demons, gods, to accept you are the immortal reflection of the Creator and allow him to bridge the divide caused by your ego, you will die. Period. No afterlife, no heaven "up there" or "hell down there". You will seize to exist, like millions before you. You cannot be "enlightened" by artificial light, nor by keeping your eyes closed when the light shines. No matter how blinding or painful, open them. It is going to hurt, a lot. But, when your eyes adjust to purity -which is understanding- everything illuminates and is understood. Everything is restored to your memory. The amnesia is healed, the Adamic Rift sewn shut and eternal life consumes you.
              Any questions?
              James

Show me. Like you promised. Because you sound exactly the same as the other religionists.

Genuinely asking - no BS. Show me.

1. jacharless profile image75

Hey Mark,
                  In kind, I just feel it necessary to remind you {no pun intended} that I do not need to show you. It is kind of redundant to even ask for show-n-tell, since you already know this and can show it yourself, just like I can and every other human being. We are not dissimilar -save a few outward appearances. Show-n-tell is for the religious, and part of the problem with humans in general {which explains why science and sensation still exist after x-thousand years}.
                  If my words over these two years and you, yourself are not enough proof of this, not even a "chariot from heaven" will be proof enough.

James

Yeah - no offense, but you sound just like all the other religionists who got the answer by majik. Nothing you have said has lead me to believe you have any answers. sad

Weird you claimed to be able to show me and offered to do so. Now I need to take your word for it?

Fact is - you come across as deeply rooted in the here and now/sensation/reality/worldly/taste/preaching. If you didn't - I might be moire inclined to listen, but your obvious frustration with no one accepting your truth to be the only truth says a a lot.

2. kess profile image60
                    kessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

James what exactly are you saying?

Discard the Idea of God, Allah, etc. and substitute it for the Idea of 'ineffable Everything'?
                    If I were to understand you, then isn't that understanding merely another Idea...
                    And  Idea that is merely created by yourself?

Or Are you saying discard Ideas completely?
                    but how does one do that, with out first forming an idea.

What/who is this 'Pagan' ?
                    Why is it  you make the the things that comes from the 'Pagan' not good (evil)?
                    Are you not indulging is the same good /evil conundrum that you are saying man should shun?

How come James , That Logics is void of reason?
                    Is n't so that Logic can only be seen through reason?
                    As in show me the reason and I can follow the logic...
                    Where the reason is disguised Logics is scrambled.

If you want to be understood, you must offer Logic based on reason.
                    Otherwise I can ask you why are you here ? why do you write?
                    You have a reason therfore the logic fall into place.

Otherwise you offering men a burden that you yourself cannot budge.

Explain

3. assignmentswiz profile image61

Mark, James, Riddle...

Please open your minds, life is truly short to live in the dark..

In the Holy Quran, God speaks about the stages of man's embryonic development, 1,400 years before modern day scientists 'discovered' important information on creation of man and his development:

We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed-like substance)...
                    [Noble Quran 23:12-14]

Literally the Arabic word alaqah has 3 meanings:
                    leech
                    suspended thing
                    blood clot

1. "In comparing a leech to the embryo at the alaqah stage, we find similarity between the two."
                    [The Developing Human p.8]
                    "Also, the embryo as this stage obtains nourishment from the blood of the mother, similar to the leech which feeds on the blood of others."
                    [Human Development as Described in Quran and Sunnah p.36]

2. The second meaning of the word alaqah is 'suspended thing'. The suspension of the embryo, during the alaqah stage, in the womb of the mother very appropriately fits this description.

3. The third meaning of the word alaqah is 'blood clot'. We find that the external appearance of the embryo and its sacs during the alaqah stage is similar to that of a blood clot. This is due to the presence of relatively large amounts of blood present in the embryo during this stage. Also during this stage the blood in the embryo does not circulate until the end of the third week. So the embryo at this stage is like a clot of blood.

By examining a diagram of the primitive cardiovascular system in an embryo during the alaqah stage we would notice the external appearance of the embryo and its sacs is similar to that of a blood clot due to the presence of relatively large amounts of blood present in the embryo
                    [The Developing Human, p. 65]

So the three meanings of the word alaqah correspond accurately to the descriptions of the embryo at the alaqah stage.

The next stage mentioned in the verse is the mudghah stage. The Arabic word mudghah means "chewed-like substance." If one were to take a piece of gum and chew it in his mouth, and then compare it with the embryo at the mudghah stage, we would conclude that they would be almost identical because of the somites at the back of the embryo that 'somewhat resemble teeth marks in a chewed substance.'

How could Muhammad (peace be upon him) have possibly known all this 1,400 years ago when scientists have only recently discovered this using advanced equipment and powerful microscopes which did not exist at that time? Hamm and Leeuwenhoek were the first scientists to observe human sperm cells using an improved microscope in 1677 A.D. (more than 1,000 years after Muhammad, peace be upon him]. They mistakenly thought that the sperm cell contained a miniature preformed human being that grew when it was deposited in the female genital tract
                    [The Developing Human, p.9]

Professor Keith Moore is one of the world's prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled the "Developing Human", which has been translated into eight languages. This book is considered a scientific reference work and was chosen by a special committee in the United States as the best book authored by on person. Dr. Keith Moore is a Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. In 1984, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. He has directed many international associations, such as the Canadian and American Association of Anatomists and the Council of the Union of Biological Sciences.

In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said; "It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been the messenger of God, or Allah [The reference for this statement is on 'This is the Truth' (video tape). For a copy of this video tape please contact us].

Consequently, Professor Moore was asked the following question, "Does this mean that you believe that the Quran is the Word of God?" He replied; "I find no difficulty in accepting this."

During one conference, Professor Moore stated, "... because the stagein of human embryos is complex, owing to the continuous process of change during development, it is proposed that a new system of classification could be developed using the terms mentioned in the Quran and the Sunnah (sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him). The proposed system is simple, comprehensive, and conforms with present embryological knowledge. The intensive studies of the Quran and Hadith (reliably transmitted sayings and reports of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him) in the last four years have revealed a system of classifying human embryos that is amazing since it was recorded in the 7th century A.D. Although Eric Statle, the founder of the science of embryology, realized that chick embryos developed in stages from his studies of hen's eggs in the fourth century B.C., he did not give any details about these stages. As far as it is known from the history of embryology, little was known about the stagein and classification of human embryos until the twentieth century. For this reason, the descriptions of the human embryo in the Quran cannot be based on scientific knowledge in the 7th century A.D. The only reasonable conclusion is that these descriptions were revealed to Muhammad from God. He could not have known such details because he was an illiterate man with absolutely no scientific training." [This is the Truth -video tape]

Think about the humans. How did we all get here? What is the nature of mankind? What causes us to act as we do? Are we ungrateful to the One who created us and sustains us? What is this clue? Think about yourself. Did you create yourself?

4. assignmentswiz profile image61

James, Mark, Riddle..

Please check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM

My Regards

4. Gitridomi profile image56
      Gitridomiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image51

Deleted

1. Gitridomi profile image56

Deleted

1. profile image51

You are free to delete. In the USA, we have freedom of deletion, and freedom of relocation. If you exercise them properly, they build muscles.

1. Gitridomi profile image56

Deleted

1. profile image51

The Muslims get pulled as well. We pull their heads. Christians are no exception. In their case, it's the pituitary gland. Religious freedom comes free.

2. profile image0
    Logicofhappinessposted 11 years ago

I enjoyed reading about this alot.

I find myself at this current time in my life, not searching for a religion, but attempting to learn and understand them, so when the time comes, i can say i have an educated background on all of them.

And this has seemed to make it really easy to understand and respect Islam.

Thankyou smile

GOD Bless

3. Geopeter profile image60
    Geopeterposted 11 years ago

I am thinking that we have only one God. We are travelling in the same direction toward heaven and we are just sailing different kinds of ships.

We must be careful if we want to follow Jesus' teachings. Some teachings are fooling us. A good tree do bear good fruit. Therefore, good results of teachings are from God.

4. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 11 years ago

So imagine an infidel at his judgement seat.

Allah: "You did not worship me so it's a good roasting for you young fella me lad".
    Infidel: "You didn't need my worship, why you so upset?"
    Allah: "I'm not upset because I am complete."
    Infidel: "So if you are not upset, why are you going to set me on fire?"
    Allah: "Because you did not worship me."
    Infidel: "But you didn't need my worship. Am I'm missing something here?"
    Allah: "Yes you are. I wanted you to worship me. I wanted you to acknowledge that I am great and am fully complete, needing no friends.....not even you."
    Infidel: "Eh? Why did you want me to worship if you did not need it. Is this some kind of ego trip here?"
    Allah: "No I'm just great."
    Infidel: "Let me get this straight; you are so great and you created a race of beings for the sole purpose of telling you how great you are?"
    Allah: "Yes, I wanted you to tell me I'm great, because I am, but it's not an ego thing, because that would be pride which would be sin."
    Infidel: "So if I was to tell you that you are great and worship you, you would feel good about yourself."
    Allah: "No, I am all complete, I feel good about myself and have no need for your worship to make me feel good about myself."
    Infidel: "I'm utterly lost now. Just tell me exactly why you wanted me to worship you?"
    Allah: "Because I am great, and I made you to tell me I'm great five times a day."
    Infidel: "But why?"
    Allah: "Because I like it. Seeing all you people telling me I'm great five times a day makes me feel good.....err no that's not right because I'm complete and don't need your worship to feel good. Hmmm".
    Infidel: "So what's the answer then?"
    Allah: "Because I said so."
    Infidel: "Ahh my worship is completely pointless then?"
    Allah: "No it was a test. A test to see if you would do what I told you. You didn't so now I'm going to set you on fire."
    Infidel: "So the whole purpose of creating us was so that you could test which ones would do as you told them to give you worship that you don't actually need, or want to make you feel good, because you are all complete."
    Allah: "Yes that's it in a nutshell."
    Infidel: "So it's a fear based religion then."
    Allah: "Well there's no need to fear if you do what you are told."
    Infidel: "Mmm told do something as part of a pointless test. Wouldn't you prefer it if people found joy in their worship? Look at the Christians; they sing happy clappy songs, pogo in the aisles, smile and laugh a lot. At least they might actually gain something?"
    Allah: "Joy has nothing to do with it. You must have noticed that there is no humour in Islam. Worship is not about you lot enjoying yourself, it's all about me and you doing what you are told."
    Infidel: "So you find no joy in worship either?"
    Allah: "I have no need of joy, I am all complete."
    Infidel: "So what's the point?"
    Allah: "The point is this. I did not create you so that you could enjoy yourselves. That's why Islam seeks to forbid anything that might make you happy such as beer, wine, dancing, popular music, boys meeting girls, going to the movies, bacon sandwiches. The only point of your existence is to tell me I'm great and if you don't five times a day, you failed. I don't need you to tell me I'm great, I know I'm great. You failed, you're toast."
    Infidel: "There's no why is there!"
    Allah: "Yours is not to reason why, you were not made to think, you were made to do, and that is to give me what I don't need. It all comes down to because I said so."
    Infidel: "Nobody told me?"
    Allah: "Yes I did, I told you through my prophet Muhammed PBUH."
    Infidel: "And I was supposed to believe him, just take him at his word, with no evidence that you ever spoke to him in the first place?"
    Allah: "Yes, because he said so."
    Infidel "Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!"
    Allah: "Gabriel, pass me those matches will you."

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)