Who hates injections?

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (60 posts)
  1. Miss M profile image61
    Miss Mposted 14 years ago

I don't like injections, but I don't hate them. I do get scared easily, though. Of big dogs and spiders.

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I do and I have a Dental appointment at 4pm, cheers for making me think of the needle (:

2. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't mind spiders, as long as they are not the poisonous types, and dogs are fine, but I hate injections.    Seriously, I stay as far away from doctors as possible.

3. Lady_E profile image62
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely hate injections. As big as I am, my eyes still well with tears but my excuse is I had to have 21 injections, (one everyday) at the age of 8 when I got bitten by a dog. 

I'll let you into a secret.  There is an ointment you can rub on which ever bit (lol) your having your injection on and it numbs it. So you don't feel any pain at all. You can get it over the counter. (have to use it at least an hour b4)

4. TrinaLynne profile image69
      TrinaLynneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not scared of needles and don't mind injections if I need it. Having children and tattoos will easily make you not scared of needles......lol

5. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What kind of injections are we talkin' bout here? LOL peener injections with inflections or needle injections for infections? LOL
      My arse is exit only so I don't have those injections, but some injections I have had in my 59 years are pretty nice considering some of the circumstances. Morphine and dymerall[spelling? sh*t]are pretty nice injections, but the things that are worse are chemo infusions. Even those make me all fuzzy though, but they have bad side effects I don't recommend.

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Injections are awful.... spiders cant hurt you, and dogs could even look after you if you get the right one.... You have been a very busy girl this morning, or is evening where you are, forgot to look where you are from...

3. Miss M profile image61

Its about afternoon now in england. it's boiling, but when I go on holiday to bangladesh its gonna be even hotter! i got the day off school - yay! (It's INSET day)

4. profile image0

England is a great place to be, I miss it.... do you like curry, everyone in england seems to love curry

5. Miss M profile image61

Don't get me started about curry! Instead of three meals a day - breakkie, lunch and dinner, I have brekkie, lunch, dinner and supper! I have curry with rice nearly everyday of the week for dinner. I hate spicy food. I'm really skinny too, so my friends are super suprised when I say this.

6. profile image0

Super skinny that does not seem fair if you eat so much does it.  well who said life would be fair, so today you will have some curry, even in the heat....

7. Miss M profile image61

I know, boo hoo for me. eh, life sucks but I got over it quick enough....have you read my new hubs?

8. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I've read two Miss M. And you're no teen smile

9. profile image0

There is so much activity on here this morning that maybe I have not,,,,,,, though I have read some, you have not my new hub yet, i wrote it during the night, and put it on here this morning.... It is only 11.58 here now,  It is about a wallflower, which you of course are definately not.... will look now

10. Miss M profile image61

is that an insult! i like to think i'm mature, thank you very much, Mr Frogdropping?

1. frogdropping profile image77
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely not.

But do make your mind up on your writing style.

I rated the two I read by the way.

11. profile image0

Frogdropping are you saying we have an imposter, she does seem bright for a teenager

You got that right Brenda. And yes, in answer to your question.

Which bothers me not. But you have to be very good to pretend convincingly.

1. profile image48
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ya think smile

I'm known to think on occasion BC smile

12. Miss M profile image61

reading it now, Brenda!

13. Miss M profile image61

yeah, you said it, lady!

14. profile image0

It is all in the hub page game,  It is brilliant, but mind blowing at times, what say you frogdropping

15. frogdropping profile image77

I say each to their own Brenda smile

16. Miss M profile image61

Um, yeah, whatever she said!

17. Miss M profile image61

Obviously. unless you're the village idiot...

18. Miss M profile image61

Whatever..

Whoever ...

1. Ivorwen profile image65

However...

Moreover smile

1. Ivorwen profile image65

Because!

Just?

1. profile image0

Why?

1. Jodi Hoeksel profile image60
                  Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When? smile

1. profile image0

Who?

19. Miss M profile image61

Huh?

20. profile image0

Whatever, whoever, she likes to play this cheeky little girl does she not, though I think she is harmless, and damn funny, I wonder if her parents have her under control?????

21. Miss M profile image61

very funny, brenda. My parents are stricter than any of my friends parents. I can't go out with my friends unless my big sister comes with me or an adult. I'm not allowed on bebo facebook or myspace or nay of that stuff...doen't really matter cos i don't like them anyway. I am not allowed to have a boyfriend, i can't drink alcohol or smoke or whatever. And I am not allwoed to do anything embarassin/stupid. i am dooomed!

22. frogdropping profile image77

I guess they don't mind you coasting the Hubpages forum then. And with all the adult content too ...

I hope they don't know Miss M smile

23. Miss M profile image61

Well, the school computers allow hubpages so its ok.

They do? Cool.

Do they allow such extensive use? Having worked in schools I know computers are allocated to certain areas.

Or you have extremely indifferent teachers.

Funny hubber smile

24. Miss M profile image61

And i wouldn't go on any rude or offensive stuff anyway. i'm not that stupid!

25. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

ohhh the gang showed me how to past jpg files over on the mind boggles , now im unstoppable lol

check out the pics ahahaha

oh and injections dont bother me much ,some people can give them better than others ,for sure.

I hate cockroaches and bugs with heads that spin and feelers...hate them

26. profile image0

My parents were strict too, it can be hell eh??????? Glad you are allowed to go on hub pages at school, has school finished in england yet?????? what will you  do in the holidays, with no boy friend and no hub pages and all.....

27. Miss M profile image61

I'm gonna play badminton, go fishing, have rid of my annoying sisters and mum and chill out and write another chapter of my story. i got 14 chapters on the computer and 32 pages. so a big achievemnet already. i started in december. Another 2weeks or so of school. I am going to watch harry potter 6 so yay!

28. profile image0

NA NA NA NA NA NA enjoy miss

29. Miss M profile image61

thank you!

30. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Geeze I dont know many teens who would wanna surf hubpages ,seriously
    I have one teen who thinks its boring as hell lol kids!

nahh hes definately more a youtube kid or karate chop chop guy

31. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

lol my contacts are blurry today. Read the topic as 'injunctions'.

As for injections, I don't mind them. I've only had to get a few, but never did mind it when I had to. Needles and syringes don't bother me at all.

Good thing I'm not a drug addict.

32. profile image52
    bdelehant26posted 14 years ago
  33. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

here ya go froggy.
    http://thm-a02.yimg.com/image/bd606c4653851e66

34. frogdropping profile image77

https://bluecashewkitchen.com/shop/images/T/0017.956055.jpg

I drink fast.

About an inch, no ice this time. Ta smile

35. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

What  the heck, a whole bottle fer ya.
    http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/f560fbb0f5a15e1e

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)