My First $50 a month

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (25 posts)
  1. profile image54
    mcxniftycallsposted 11 years ago

I finished February 2013 with earnings of $55 (Ad Program and eBay Program) with 50 hubs and 14000 views after months I published my 1st article.
    Whereas January earnings were $17 with 35 Hubs, December earnings were $9 with 22 Articles and November Earnings were $4 with 13 Hubs.

Happy to see a payout month and view and traffic is still improving, today I received highest ever page views (780). So expecting payout every month now onwards, Targeting 15-20 more hubs in March.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7744431.png

1. Kathryn Stratford profile image91
      Kathryn Stratfordposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! I would imagine it must be very satisfying.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
        Jean Bakulaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Isn't that a great feeling? Keep on going!

2. profile image54
        mcxniftycallsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Kathryn and Jean! Yes It's very satisfying and encouraging..!!

2. dwachira profile image78
      dwachiraposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congrats mcxniftycalls, that is the way to go. I wish you more successful days to come and may you keep those payouts flowing every month.

2. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 11 years ago

Congratulations, mcxniftycalls! It's so satisfying when Hubbers reach that level!

1. profile image54

Thanks Simone! Absolutely, a hubber feel more satisfied to reach this level and it encourage to write more and move on.

3. tnvrstar profile image64
    tnvrstarposted 11 years ago

congrats! Get a profile picture wink

1. profile image54

Thanks tnvrstar! Will add profile Info soon..!!

4. Shadow Jackson profile image65
    Shadow Jacksonposted 11 years ago

Congratulations! Did you do any advertising to drive traffic to your hubs?

5. Shadow Jackson profile image65

6. Shadow Jackson profile image65

7. Shadow Jackson profile image65

1. profile image54

Thanks Jackson to encourage!
      And I don't advertise any of my hub by any means as I am busy. Just do some keyword research and On Page SEO and most of my traffic is from Google Search.
      I am getting 400 visits daily from search engines out of 650-800 daily.

8. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

Mcxniftycalls, you are an inspiration. It is always good to hear your good news and progress when so many are struggling to keep up the pace on hp. Keep up the good work.

1. profile image54

Yes Janshares, I don't contribute much to hubpages community but always share even little of my success here to encourage others to write quality content.
      Original and quality content will help hubbers to earn some income and Hubpages to gain faith of search engines. And indirectly, good HubPages ranking will help me to get more views and earnings.

9. younghopes profile image67
    younghopesposted 11 years ago

congrats for your success, really you inspire new ones like me, at times it looks like it is almost impossible to get traffic or earn here, but then there are people like you who act as a guide,thanks

10. Hideki-ryuga profile image67
    Hideki-ryugaposted 11 years ago

Congratulation. I am glad you shared your success story with us. We need a source of inspiration to hang on. Unfortunately, a lot of people are just impatient to earn. In my opinion, they should be reminded that success doesn't come overnight as a lot of effort is put behind.

11. murphy80 profile image68
    murphy80posted 11 years ago

Congratulations! The $50/month goal is certainly attainable to anyone writing quality hubs. I'm happy to report that I've hit that $50 mark for the second month in a row (Jan and Feb now). Over the prior 6 months I'd been building steadily from $10, $20, $40, and now $50's. I only have 17 hubs published, but it's taken me more views than you to get to that sweet spot! Keep it up and everyone else, keep writing!

1. profile image54

Thanks Murphy80! You are getting payout every month with just 17 hubs whereas other are struggling even with 100 Hubs. Great work, Congrats!

1. murphy80 profile image68
        murphy80posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! I'm getting such good results because my topic area is very refined and has a rabid fan base online: miniature wargamers in case you were wondering. Also, my articles lend themselves to Ebay links very well because people are reading about plastic toy soldiers... which are sold on ebay every day smile

Keep writing, everyone, and maybe look for a niche audience to increase views.

12. Neinahpets profile image82
    Neinahpetsposted 11 years ago

That's great to read and very encouraging for me since I just got approved for Adsense 2 days ago!  Keep up the great work!

1. profile image54

Keep writing and keep publishing and you will achieve this level soon. Best Luck!

1. Neinahpets profile image82
        Neinahpetsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much!

13. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 11 years ago

Congratulation! Keep up the good work;-)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)