My adsense got disapproved on the second review? Any chance?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (30 posts)
  1. profile image0
    KenDeanAgudoposted 10 years ago

I got disapproved today by google adsense for this reason "Site does not comply with Google policies"
    What's wrong? I am following all the rules, is anyone can help me solved this problem, the hubpages program just audited my earnings last sunday and I have earned 0.38$ and after that i got this message and it was inactivated again.

Is there any chance for me to get approve in adsense? whats my fault and violation about the policies. is anybody here experience this too? what did you do in order to get approve again?

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Is your oldest hub 6 months old--it doesn't seem so to me.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

That letter from Google is just the general letter they send everyone.  You can't learn anything from it.  All you can do is read the rules again and see if you can work out what the problem is.

The first and most obvious problem is:  you joined 6 months ago.  Is your first Hub at least six months' old? You live in the Philippines.   Residents of the Philippines can't get Adsense until they have at least six full months' history.   So, say you joined six months ago but you wrote your first Hub five months and three weeks ago - you won't get approved no matter how good your content is.  You need to wait until that six months' period is well and truly up.

Second, check your photos.  You're using images which are copyright and therefore illegal.

Third, work on your English.   Your grammar is not quite up to standard and that's could very well be part of the problem.

1. profile image0
        KenDeanAgudoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

oh well, I need to wait for that six month rule. I have done the second advice and still doing the third. I will be waiting more time now, for adsense keep of disapproving my application on the second stage of review.

Or maybe I should write more more hubs? If you find something wrong with my hubs in terms of google policies please dont hesitate to help me.

1. Writer Fox profile image31
          Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Marisa is absolutely right on this.  There is a waiting time before you can get AdSense approval if you live in the Philippines, India and many other counties.  People who tell you otherwise are misleading you.  It doesn't matter if you are trying to set up a blog or a subdomain on HubPages.  Here you can read the explanation on the Google site:
          http://productforums.google.com/forum/# … g49w9ohnbw

1. profile image0

Yes, thank you, i will be waiting more. maybe i will have my adsense in 2014 lol, it's really hard to be accepted. other than that, i already put sources on pictures.

2. psycheskinner profile image83

You still seem to be using picture that are under copyright.  Other than that I don't see anything.

2. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 10 years ago

Sounds as if some of your content is on topics that are not acceptable to Google.

1. profile image0

can you locate it friend, i dont know what is the exact hub that violate there rules sad

here is the exact email from them
      Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

Issues:

- Site does not comply with Google policies

Further detail:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies (http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/a … ic=1271507) or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines (http://www.google.com/support/webmaster … swer=35769). It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Tips:
      Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
      - It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
      - Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
      - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.

3. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 10 years ago

How many of your Hubs have been published for six months or longer?

1. profile image0

almost 51+ articles are published within the six month. i started last 03/28/13

why relache?

1. relache profile image72
        relacheposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I didn't ask how many got published in the last six months, I asked how many have been published for at least six months.  There's actually a big difference between those two things.

You are located in the Philippines, an area from which Google has had a serious amount of fraud, and they are tougher on people applying from there.  Big G is looking for (paraphrased) "a significant amount of content from an established web presence that is at least six months old."

Think of it more literally....you're operating from the position that your account is six months old.  How many of your Hubs (your actual content) are six months old or older?

1. profile image0

yes, it's 51 articles, i have started last summer specifically in the month of march and I waited for almost six months here. i have published 51 articles for at least six months now.

4. relache profile image72

Ken, unless almost all of your articles were published the very first week you started, there's no way all 51+ of them are six months old now.

Go look at your Hub dashboard... How many of your Hubs have a "published" date that is earlier than 4/28/13?

1. profile image0

so if thats the case relache, how come they told me. What should be the best way/action? any advice

Issues:
      - Site does not comply with Google policies

5. relache profile image72

You don't comply with their policies is a form letter way of saying "something about your site doesn't agree with our rules, and you agreed to accept our rules which just happen to say you have to figure out what's wrong."

You did read the ENTIRE AdSense terms of use before you signed it, right?

You are going to need somewhere between 50 and 100 Hubs, where the Hubs themselves are six months old or older.  That the best I can guess from watching all the different people try and get AdSense approval over the last few years as the rules have shifted quite a bit from when HubPages first started.

1. profile image0

hello relache, is it okay to put links in uvioo here, it's a site that you earn while sharing videos, whenever they click it you earn. is it a violation from the google policies????

Sounds like an affiliate link, which is a no no.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86

Affiliate links are not a no-no.   Only excessive affiliate links aer a no-no.

Or ones that seem overly promotional like you only put them there to make money.  Those will get you unpublished too even if there is only one of them.

1. profile image0

I am deleting the affiliate links and the video links from uvioo. I am also editing some overpromotional hubs that contains lots of product. i hope this help, thank you very much for the help, owe you big guys if ever my adsense will be approved smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image86

I'm not sure how that would be judged.   I have several affiliate links in my Hubs and my intention is always to make money from them!   

I think what you may be confusing it with, is that you're not allowed to write an entire Hub which is just a sales pitch for an affiliate link.

Or where the affiliate link is off topic, or is a redirected or cloaked link etc.

2. psycheskinner profile image83

I've seen that reason used for people who reported it here to the forums.  That an using the forbidden type of affiliate link (e.g. clickbank and others).  So I don't think I am confused.  I think the rules are confusing and their is not specific list of forbidden link types, but there are forbidden link types.  I think the "just to make money" is judged by things like whether multiple hubs all link to the same site, and whether the users owns that site or has ads on it.

2. relache profile image72
        relacheposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Ken,

Here's what's allowed by HubPages, http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

Here's what's allowed by Google, https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

1. profile image0

thank you relache, smile Im on my third attempt, all my hubs were edited now.
          -affiliate link from uvioo deleted.
          -over promostional hub edited
          - edited hubs now and have put picture sources=)

hope it works now

6. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 10 years ago
  7. quiterandom profile image69
    quiterandomposted 10 years ago

I wrote a hub that lays out a much quicker way to receive an adsense account that can then be used with your hubpages account.

It's completely legit, but may require a small outlay at the beginning.

From what I've gathered, obtaining an AdSense account only through AdSense is quite a pain and takes forever, which is why I wrote it for those hubbers who had issues getting an AdSense account solely through hubpages.

/edit: Ah, I did not see that you are not from the US. I do not know if my guide would be of any help in your case.

8. weavesandbraids profile image74
    weavesandbraidsposted 10 years ago

You could also start a blog on blogger, and apply for absence there.

That used to work unless big G has changed policies. Also work hard on the avenues available to you.

I can't receive money via papal, so HP AP is out. So I focus on amazon. Right now I earn more there than from Adsense (all still pennies though)

9. Hezekiah profile image84
    Hezekiahposted 10 years ago

That' s a shame. I actually got my adsense account through my YouTube music tutorial videos.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)