Analyze A Hubber!

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (220 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Pick one hubber. Any hubber, then analyze the hell out of that person. Cant wait for someone to analyze me. (rubs palms together in anticipation) three-quarters, if not more of the people here hate my guts. I pick Mark Knowles. Smart as hell. Fun guy - as long as you're not into God or religion. Then he'll be the sweetest guy alive. You can tell he plays chess a lot. He's favorite move would probably be with a rook or bishop, being that he hates doing the obvious. Go-getter type of guy, likes to always be in control - a quality I admire. One of the few atheists with a purpose. The rest are just posers!

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is a good idea..... what about people who have several identities, what then

2. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL I am flattered fiery. I don't get a chance to play a lot of chess lately - although I prefer poker now. smile

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But I was right about the rook or bishop move, wasn't I?

1. Mark Knowles profile image58

Most of the time yes. Depends on my opponent. If they expect that, I will protect the Queen, if they do not, I will throw her away in a heartbeat. wink

1. profile image0

I knew it. Brilliant. So, is that like a reflection on your character - sacrifice. Do what it takes, dont care who gets hurt?

I don't think I am quite that ruthless lol. But I have learned that it is necessary to balance these things out. For example I am pretty aggressive with some people - usually as a reflection of their behavior, but I am always prepared to help some one with a genuine question. I get quite a lot of personal mails asking for advice and help - and usually oblige where I can. But when your back is to the wall, the rules change or go out the window. Flexibility. wink

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

No, this is divisive rot.

1. profile image0

why is it.... it is only fun

2. alekhouse profile image72
      alekhouseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ernie, I totally agree with you. I can see it coming

1. Davinagirl3 profile image59
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are hubbers who can turn any thread into a seething cauldron of judgement and hate.  I am using this opportunity to point out the positive aspects of my fellow hubbers.  People are fascinating.  I have yet to see anything divisive.  I am sure we will hit a cesspool before too long, but the topic, itself, is sound.

2. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is just a fun thread, and also an encouraging one, to be able to praise someone else is a great thing, everyone needs a little boost every now and then to know what what they are doing is really worthwhile.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree...people will just get offended if you are totally honest...

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In such cases I am just trying to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything nice to say about a person.

And you are an excellent writer Susan smile

2. profile image50
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't, because I don't give a monkeys because to be honest how can anyone on Hubs analyze another. All you know of me is the Persona I want you to see, in all honesty I could be female, you don't know. Do ya smile

Easy.

Only a gurl would use that avatar. Therefore ye be a gurl.

1. profile image50

Bloody smart ass !

I know, I know......

1. profile image50

Good to see you back, missed yer modesty smile

Modesty? What is that Cap'n?

1. profile image50

To be honest Mark, I aint got a clue smile

2. Davinagirl3 profile image59

...and we analyze the persona.  It is just something to do.  What good would it do us, even if we were dead on?  Nothing.  It's just for giggles.

1. profile image50

I worked that out Davina, I said I was a Persona, I didn't say I was backward smile

Badcompany, I have been entertaining myself with this forum, but I am afraid you have stumped me.  You are talented with the skill of defying analysis.  You are highly enjoyable, and very attractive, but you haven't revealed any vulnerabilities.  Now that I think about it, it makes you even more intriguing.

1. profile image50

Lol I haven't revealed any vulerabilities, my poems are littered with them. As for the pic or any of our pics are they our pics. How old are they, and hey i aint Captain Sparrow so what makes you think I am the guy in the blue shorts. I like to intrigue, I enjoy it and I am glad you are entertaining yerself smile

I am, and I sorry you are not entertained... or maybe you are entertaining yourself by teasing me.  I am upset to find out that the guy in the blue shorts isn't you.  Wow! My world is turned upside down.

1. profile image50

I am teasing you Davina, I know I am a bad Captain but I just enjoyed teasing you. Off course it's me, I will have a different real pic of myself up at the weekend, am sorry for teasing ya !

You poetry is awesome BC....

3. profile image0
          dennisemattposted 14 years agoin reply to this

your NOT a female? GASP

3. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Cindyvine is my choice. A great mother who walks more with her kids than walks above them. Nearly falls of the stadium seat watching those hunky footballers pass the ball around. Lies in bed at night trying to shut out her devious thoughts, and ideas for Hubs. An avid sausage maker, but while making them her mind is wandering onto other things which the sausages bring out in her.(Varoooop there goes a sausage through mid-air)
    Very dedicated in her work with children.Her warm heart and kindness and patience well suited to her work.
    The kind of woman that goes and goes while juggling her lustful thoughts of enemas and hunky men.

1. profile image0

Cindyvine's kinky like that? Gawd, you would never guess.

1. blondepoet profile image67

Oh she is that and a hell of a lot more Fiery. Words cannot describe it.She is insatiable oh yes indeed. smile

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha. Life's full of suprises, aint it.

It sure is Fiery with us lot around it surely is. smile smile smile

1. profile image0

So, who else you know has got a kinky side?

Me smile

1. profile image0

Somehow I knew you would say that. I meant besides yourself.

Jodie and CandieV are strong contenders.

2. profile image0

3. profile image0

2. cindyvine profile image68
      cindyvineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh my goodness Miss Blondepoet?  Have you managed to get into my brain?  How do you know I dream of hunky rugby players and sausages in the same dream?

1. profile image0

What an expose! Hey Cindy, where ya been?

4. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Some personalities definately do shine through smile make me laugh , and make me sigh.

Would definately make for one hilarious get together lol

1. profile image0

oh man. can you imagine? A big "hub pages" convention/pig roast/ soemthing else to eat that people who dont eat meat want...
      holy cow...that would be so funny!!!....oops, off topic again..sorry...I cant analyze people who I havent seen...
      fiery loves movies, is proud of who he is an dwehre he comes form,  and cant sit still. he has bouts of low self esteem, but pulls himself out.
      eagle kiwi is kind, funny as hell,  and fun loving, she believes in God, and isnt ashamed of it. Mark Knowels is well spoken, and sticks to his guns. He comes off nasty, but only because mediocrity annoys him, hes been let down in life (sometime) and DOES NOT belive in God. Maybe sometimes he wishes he did, cuz that would make things easier? Brenda is one of the nicest people I have met here, and she swears she isnt. Maybe she thinks thinking about herself is wrong? Badco is a sweet, funny, thoughtfull guy, who tends to say things he shouldnt when the wine gets to him. he's been hurt,more then once,  and makes up for it with humor.Marinealwasy24 is obsessed with logic and he thinks hes crazy. Blondepoet is severly observant, and genuinely deeply cares for people, despite what shes been thru, she isnt mean, hurtfull or any of that. She plays blonde occasionally, only becasue shes smart enough to know when that will get her ahead. I have to say I think she may be one of the strongest women Ive ever "met." I coild go on and on about the impressions I get here, but hwo knows? Its easy to type....

1. profile image0

bouts of low self-esteem...arrhk! And I usually get that I'm too full of myself, proud and egotistical. Now who I'm I to believe now! Ha ha ha.

Oh that was awesome and so very very true. You are a true gem!!! (oh I like this thread even more now) (hugs)

1. profile image0

aww. jeeze.. i just found this.  hugs to you too!

5. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 14 years ago

I'm with earnest.  When are you going to stop posting threads for the purpose of talking about Mark, or about what Mark has said to/about you, fierycj?

1. profile image0

The difference between me and people like you, gamergirl is, you people like to joke around, but never have to balls to go the full limit. Where's your sense of humour? Live up to your screenname. Oh shucks, I'm here to have fun, catch my kicks. that's it.

6. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

I pick Greek One.

I understand he is vvvveerry handsome, but since his posts are so witty, i doubt that one person can be so clever and physically appealing

7. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Brenda Scully comes immediately to mind.  It was she that became my very first fan.  When I first moved to Hubpages, she was the first to show up at my doorstep with a welcoming smile and an Angel food cake in her hands.  She was also the first to leave a comment on one of my hubs.  She's always willing to help me in all of my HP endeavors and is always quick to comment on my newest hubs...Scully is definitely a fan of mine and I am proud to also call her my endearing and enduring friend.  Love ya, Scully!

1. profile image0

thankyou so much that is very kind of you ......  it's nice to be appreciated...

2. profile image0

she hates being called scully...

1. dohn121 profile image81
        dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this
  8. Davinagirl3 profile image59
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

I pick marinealways24.  He is a good man, who searches for meaning.  He becomes frustrated and angry at God.  He has seen so much.  I believe he has seen more sadness in this world than he will ever reveal to anyone.  He will be a good father.  He is realistic, but he hopes that one day he will be touched by the divine.  He is obsessed with all things illogical.  He tries his best to make sense out of the senseless.  Logic, and enlightenment, are his main objectives.  I hope that he will make it to the mountaintop and achieve the enlightenment he so desires.

1. profile image0

Cheers to the marine.

I'm half-tempted to get at you, my fiery friend!  You certainly live up to your name!  Good to hear from you and thank you for all that you do.  I got just enough votes to make it to the top five.  I'm a Hubnugget, thanks to all of you guys.

1. profile image0

You're the boss, dohn.

2. marinealways24 profile image58
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ah, I'm flattered. Thank You. Out of a 10 scale, I would give you a 9 1/2. Great Job.

9. Davinagirl3 profile image59

I will try fierycj.  Fierycj has the excitement for life that most of us lose in childhood.  He is playful and unrelenting.  He tends to be a bit defensive, but he has a great heart.  He has a drive and fervor, that will allow him to achieve great things, if he doesn't become distracted.  His beliefs are steadfast.  He is goal oriented.  He has been unfairly judged in the past, and it has left him with a hatred of being judged.  He doesn't like to be misinterpreted.  He can become very angry, when provoked.  He is like a tiger.

1. profile image0

Geez, my Davi's a shrink, too. LOL. I was actually hoping for an analysis from someone who didnt like me so damn much. Ha ha. You're probabaly right, though - all for except the tiger part. I happen to think my animus is a dragon. I mean they breathe fire and all. Always keep the fire in mind. Lol. Hey, thanks.

I will remember that for the press junkets. lol

1. Ambition profile image60
          Ambitionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

10. Ambition profile image60
    Ambitionposted 14 years ago

Mishy(missy) :  god that person is 50 and tries to show that he is an 15 year old boy. He usually comments more for female hubbers and some fight with them and really he comments like a silly girl at that time. He also talks like playboy guys and he reaches too close ( almost open the button of her pent) when he replies with any double meaning of her quote.

He is still an important character here as he believes in criticism and we cannot have discussions with no criticism. 

Mishy(missy) you rock

1. Misha profile image63

Not sure I understand even half of it, but thanks for mentioning me anyway. Oh, and next time check the name spelling please. smile

that's the misha i know.

you rock grand man

2. profile image0

Ha ha ha. You're his hero, Misha. He thinks you're Hugh Hefner. Ha ha ha.

1. profile image0

oh. ambition is the guy in the picuture?

1. profile image0

I think.

2. Misha profile image63

Poor Hugh yikes

Who is Mishy????

11. Davinagirl3 profile image59

No one is all bad, so to fairly analyze someone you have to be objective.  I don't think this thread was intended to be a slam fest.  Correct me if I am wrong, fiery?

12. profile image0

Davinagirl's analysis - a very sweet woman, but not to be taken for granted. A bundle of talent, she is, and will often as really talented people do, doubt herself. She is quick to learn, and believes in independent thinking. Her unspoken philosophy is that if it makes one happy, then it cant be all bad. She's the last person to draw up judgments about anyone or anything. She's a smart, fun-loving girl.

Wow, Fiery you flatter me.  I guess you have to know me in person to see that I am nuts. lol  You are very perceptive, but you already know that.  You could probably analyze everyone here.

1. profile image0

I know you're nuts, Davi. That's why you're so special. (emotional tune plays in the background)

13. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Dennisematt - she's bright, smart, wise and pretty - all at the same time smile

With a gorgeous pure heart.

1. Misha profile image63

I could not figure out what I missed! Thank you smile

You are welcome!!

2. profile image0

awww shucks...thanks guys....dunno what to say.

14. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

#
    yes thanks I DO hate being called Scully

FIERY ARE WE FRIENDS, I AM SORRY.....

i was only fooling around i would have told you, never meant to hurt your feelings....

Thanks for saying I am nice maybe I will get to believe it

1. profile image0

Brenda, my dear, we're not fighting. And even if we have qualms, we dont do our dirty laundry in a public forum. You know how to reach me.

15. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

you are so funny

16. Davinagirl3 profile image59

Misha is the police of the forums.  He makes sure no one gets away with breaking the rules.  He is probably the most realistic of all the hubbers on the forums.  He easily sees the big picture.  He knows that life is not always black or white, and he revels in the grey area.  He will tear into a person if he doesn't agree with them, but is quick to explain his point of view.  He doesn't back down when it comes to something he believes in.  He lives his life out of bounds and makes no excuses for his beliefs.  I respect Misha's views on life.  I guess it is because he lives his life on his terms.  That is enviable.

1. Lady_E profile image61
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

True... and he is Diplomatic.

1. Misha profile image63

Uh-oh Davina and Elena, you make me blush all over my body wink

We're just speaking the truth, Misha.  We didn't even mention how attractive you are. wink

1. Misha profile image63

Oh Davina, you definitely know how to please a guy smile Thank you smile

2. profile image0

Oh LOOK!!!! Its another we love Misha forum!! Sorry ambititon guy, but we like his nice comments!!
            and Davina...you sure can read between the lines!! How amazing you are.  smile

1. Misha profile image63

How could i miss on this one? Shame on me, I'll have to make a double amount of nice comments to compensate for this smile

Oh I agree Misha is hot to trot.

2. andromida profile image55
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have a fascinating insight davi and make very honest effort to make comments.Thanks.

You're welcome.  I try to be objective.

17. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

I wrote this a few minutes ago:

From the Fiery depths,
    Lurks a meddling man,
    Who defied heaven
    And laughed the Labyrinth Pan.

Quick to respond,
    Modest when praised,
    He wishes to post forums
    'Til the End of his Days.

If only to protect
    His brother's keep,
    He'd run up to the Perp
    And punch him in the teeth.

So here's to you,
    To all that you do,
    My trustworthy pal,
    My Fiery Friend.

This is fantastic!

2. profile image0

Wow, man. Cant remember having any dude write a poem about me. This is an emotional moment. Lol. Hey, dohn, i've said this before, and I'll say it again, YOU'RE THE BOSS. Thanks, man.

Hahaha!  Thanks, fiery and thank you davinagirl.  I hoped that you would like it.  Woah, too much love up in here!

I really liked that. Fiery is a great guy often misunderstood..

18. wannabwestern profile image94
    wannabwesternposted 14 years ago

Too busy analyzing my keywords using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool! Awesome new info.

19. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Alas that was moi last Poem, well except for one the Cabin Girl is finishing off then the poetry quill is gone !

20. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

The topic is: "Pick one hubber. Any hubber, then analyze the hell out of that person. "

It is not...say something nice about a fellow hubber. I hope it stays that way but it may not.

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Even a nicest thread can go nuts, it all depends on us smile

Fiery and Deb gave it a good start, big thanks to them smile

1. profile image49
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think Mishy is kinda cute as well smile

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks CG, same back at you, especially with your new avatar, and hope captain doesn't mind wink

Thanks Misha I lift my skirts and do a courtsey.xo

1. Misha profile image63

Can you lift them a bit higher? and turn, around, too? wink

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNX/UNX017/upskirt-view-caucasian_~u13432226.jpg

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
              Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How come heeeeee gets a picture?

here is one for you Ron smile smile
                http://kathys-comments.angelfire.com/boob57.gif

1. Misha profile image63

Deb is the naughtiest girl around! smile

I second that notion but you got to love it. smile smile

2. Ambition profile image60

what have you got for me

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61

OMG!

I need some alone time.

2. Misha profile image63

LOL Thank you, that's perfect lol

Wow, great in depth analysis of other hubbers wink Impressed and great thread

21. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Misha...you have turned into such a good diplomat smile

And I love your straight forward approach UW.

2. Misha profile image63

With your help Susan, with your help smile

22. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Ooo someone do me! Well not "do me" but ya know... smile

Wow!! oh.. never mind

Ron is going to do you Colebabie now this should be interesting. I will start....very attractive.

2. profile image50

I am deff open to the first part smile

3. Davinagirl3 profile image59

Colebabie is a very talented teacher and teachee.  She loves to learn and to impart her knowledge on others.  She loves to write for the the same reasons.  She is a talented flirt and a beautiful girl.  She makes a huge impact on all that know her and is not easily overlooked.  Those who have met her find her hard to forget.

1. Colebabie profile image59
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aww Davina, thank you! I was expecting something that I would have to argue... haha. Or just suck up! But I really appreciate it. You are so sweet and smart. I'm always happy and proud when I read your writing.

4. profile image50

Fun loving but ambitious. Loyal to her friends and lives for her boyfriend. Most happy when sitting by the beach and can't stand people who pick on others. Thinks nothing of hard work and at the same time can out party the best.

Has her mind set in the future and knows what she wants, plus she doesn't sit back if an argument starts because shes also fiery and takes no crap.

Hows that ?

Damn ya'll got me down. I guess I can cross mysterious off my list of qualities! Thank you Captain smile

2. Davinagirl3 profile image59

Hey, you are damn good at this.

1. profile image50

I peep in her window at night smile

And I let him wink

And I stand guard in the garden. (I pretend to be the garden statue)

1. profile image49

I like a bit of rock smile

You naughty wench I taught you everything I know smile

2. profile image50

Anyone wanna buy any of her photos smile

How much they going for??

1. profile image50

Last time I checked Ebay $35 and that wasn't even the perky ones smile

$50 for the nudes, and I'll sign 'em for another $50

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Yeah right, like they're not already all over the internet.

3. profile image0

Liar Liar...pants on fire...

Thanks I love you too.

4. profile image0

Liar Liar...pants on fire...

23. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

In addition to what has been said already, Colebabie is one of the most patient people I know. smile

Haha. I try Misha smile Thanks.

24. profile image0

Colebadie reminds me a little of those sophomoric chicks from college movies. I know she's might not really be like that. But that that's just the vibe I get. Nothing else, really.

And why is that? Because I don't give you any attention?

1. profile image0

but you do. I meant in terms of shallowness.

Oh gotcha.

2. profile image50

Cole is damn all like that, shes actually a really intelligent girl who works damn hard then logs on here for a laugh and a bit of fun. You are way of the mark Fieryc !

Its ok Captain. Apparently I'm shallow too. Don't fight him on it. He can think what he wants smile

2. profile image0

I'm sure I am. Its just a vibe, I said. C'mon. I dont know the girl.

1. profile image50

I do know her, I have been talking to her from the day I joined. Shes one of the nicest people on here and adds fun to the forums and I would have thought you more than anyone would appreciate that. I thought I read you actually commenting on the forum earlier about fun on the forums. Deff I am gonna make you walk the plank fieryc, and whats that gonna do to yer flames smile

Again, thank you Captain. But it's really not necessary. I always wondered why he never responded to my posts on his forum. Now I know smile He just doesn't care for me

1. profile image0

Now you're just making assumptions. C'mon 'vibe' i said. You are who you are. I said vibe. I dont know you well enough to draw conclusions on whether you're actually shallow. C'mon. And badcompany, you're a riot. Ha ha ha. A plank for heaven's sake!

25. Uninvited Writer profile image79

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/2014_whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif

1. profile image50

Oh admit it, ya enjoy it smile

26. Uninvited Writer profile image79

You know me well BC smile

27. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Anyone want to analyse me, I like this game it's such fun smile

whats your purpose naughty girl

1. profile image49

Omg Little & Large have joined hubs smile

just to know the purpose of a naughty girl smile

1. profile image49

Go to your local dvd rental store ok, go any naughty girl dvds then go wink wink, make sure it's wink ok don't blow it with an a, don't want you making one out of yourself smile

looks like the cabin is not in prefect condition and may be need repair wink

DVD are no alternative for naughty girl ,  thanks for using your mind though big_smile

1. profile image49

No problemo, you are a perfect couple !

Thanks for analysing smile in this great analyzing thread by our own mr.
                  firey( remember flames)

1. profile image0

Its fiery...and why're you always talking funny?

28. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

CabinGirl is a fiesty wench who wear sexy outfits and who knows how to banter with the Captain.

1. profile image49

You look really fiesty yourself and you do know I like women as well, I blame all those years being stuck in a Cabin smile

1. fortunerep profile image68
        fortunerepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ummmm, interesting.

1. profile image49

Lol smile

2. profile image0
          Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Analyze yourselves first.

1. profile image50

Why ?

1. profile image0

Just seems divisive, really, and far from humble.

2. profile image0

You go first.

1. profile image49

Nothing to analyze there, within the first 2 lines of the profile look at me I have 2 Degrees. Good for you Writer Rider ! Kinda like having a personal number plate, nobody cares but you !

1. profile image0

No, there's a lot to analyze but I'm not giving you that benefit wink

1. profile image49

Miss you already !

3. profile image0

oh, yeah, like nobody has ever done that. how original..I am so sure nobody wants to read all about what I think of myself. shees.

2. SweetiePie profile image82
        SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I am pretty fiesty too.  Being in a cabin must be interesting, you have some interesting stories to share smile.

29. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Wow! Could not say better myself. She's witty and cute, too smile

Agreed smile

30. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

SweetiePie is a pretty girl who is striving to make everything perfect smile

1. profile image49

Agreed !

2. SweetiePie profile image82
      SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I guess I do try to sometimes lol.  Misha is an expert on cars and backlinks, and he is always willing to share and help new hubbers.

31. fortunerep profile image68
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

analyze that,

dori

1. profile image50

Good to see you about !

32. fortunerep profile image68
    fortunerepposted 14 years ago

same here, had to buy new camera today I don't think this is part of the subject matter, analyzing is overrated.

love you
    dori

1. profile image50

Deff agree, gonna mail you, log on x

33. Davinagirl3 profile image59

I'll go.  I am a crazy mother, who is trying from day to day, to not screw up my child.  I have had a hard life, but I think of my challenges as life lessons that I have benefitted from.  I like to learn from people, although sometimes I have a hard time figuring people out.  I can take a joke and I love to flirt.  I am super fun at parties, but I haven't partied much lately.  I like intellegent conversation and am really good at Jeopardy!... Who's next?

looks like your bio on our discussion thread. Nice try though

It's a crappy bio, then.  I would try to make myself sound interesting in a bio... I didn't see you give it a shot.

smile smile smile i was really testing if you can really take some joking but you are steaming. wink wink

When I am steaming, I resort to name calling.  I just wanted you to take a shot at it.  I don't know you well enough to try to analyze you, myself.  You have to admit... It would be a crappy bio.  As of late, I am pretty boring.

34. profile image0

I'm just a guy in his twenties, who decided that he's never gonna work for anyone his life, and was fortunate enough to pull it off. Since then I've seen the world as my little play field where I can do whatever the hell I want, like a movie location and I'm the cool director like Scorcese. I hate phonies, plastics, shallow-minded people, and O yes, clowns. I appreciate a good sense of humour, and  intellectually minded individuals. I have a billion rules, but I'm probably the first to always break them. My whole life is like a movie, I replay every gesture of mine in 3D slow-mo like a friggin John Woo movie. I wear large black leather jackets at night, which is my favorite time of the day, so I can move like a killer. I have no patience for fools. I never back away from a fight, unless I'm sure I'll lose. Then I'll find another way to beat you. I hate losing. I'm highly moral sometimes. Pray like a madman sometimes, people dont believe it. I have a past, which may or may not have contributed to shaping who I am today, but so what? Everybody does.

Interesting and impressive. I really like the attitude of life being a play field but i can sense some overconfident which may curse your natural talent really. But i think its better to be over confident then to loose the intensity.

Good luck

1. profile image0

My Mum once told, nwa m, oku d'igi n'ime nke uku. Which means, my son,you have so much fire in you. And I was barely ten years old then. I've often been told that my best virtue is probably my curse...confidence. I actually believe, no scratch it, i know I'll win the Oscar someday.

1. Misha profile image63

If you believe like that, you will. Trust me, I know smile

1. profile image0

Yeah, backed up with action, right. Reason I'm so glad I'm self-employed. I have time to work on the screenplay for my first directorial effort. Its a low budget thingy, but you gotta start somewhere.

everything starts from a low and then reaches a high and you can definitely do something. if There is will then there is a way

1. profile image0

Wise words there. Hey, how's your gf, Ambition?

she is perfectly fine. She is on holidays now with her family and enjoying there.

1. profile image0

she's pretty.

2. Misha profile image63

You are a brave guy Fiery, and a smart one smile

1. profile image0

I know you're smart, too, Misha. Its easy to tell, really.

35. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Cabin Girl is an empty shell.  It's like she's not even a real person.

36. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Come on Ron, this thread is for nice posts, you have you own attack thread for the posts like this sad

Oh, sorry I misunderstood the ground rules.

Cabin Girl is hot!!  I'm baking her some muffins right now.

1. Misha profile image63

Tis much better smile

Nice analysis misha

Hahahahah

37. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

I agree Misha, my ending of to Analyze a Hubber. We are all different but we all log on to pass a few hours. I like you Fireycj, you keep the forum fun and I also like your temper.

Ron I probably am not even a real person but some bugger typed this and if it wasn't me I believe in Ghosts. Ambition, love your style, the Cabin Girl turns her light off, gets into her bunk and bids you all a goodnight.

Goodnight JohnBoy !

Goodnight Mary - Ellen !

Bloody Waltons smile

Nite Nite !

1. profile image0

Nite, Cabingirl.

38. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Sweet dreams smile

39. Ambition profile image60
    Ambitionposted 14 years ago

have a prefect sleep smile

40. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Been staying at my parents flat in Cape Town and they don't have internet, and was also in hospital for a day having minor surgery, but am back for a few days, then Thursday at 6am I leave for my next adventure in Tanzania!  hey Fiery, am slowly making my way to Nigeria!  Cape Town is soooo beautiful!  Had lunch at the waterfront today, with Table Mountain towering in the background!  Heaps of Nigerians in Cape Town!  They don't have a good rep though, as many are into the whole drug industry.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)