Why are some people just mean and rude for no reason?

Jump to Last Post 51-70 of 70 discussions (244 posts)
  1. Pamda Man profile image58
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago
  2. jessicab profile image61
    jessicabposted 14 years ago

I think that people just have major issues at home and going out and taking out on someone else, whether its in publc, a friend, love one, will ease their pain some.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea its what prgrundy already said
      some people have limited coping skills, just didnt develop them ,or immature brats ( whose bodies grew) but not their brain ...

Online meanies:

Some people really have little or no confidence and behind a computer screen they can pretend to be tough, offline who knows, could be that lil old lady we see feeding the birds lol

3. profile image0
    trivedi88posted 14 years ago

sometimes we also do the same thing, but when someone do that with us we feel that the person is idiot.
    to change other first we have to change ourself.

Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You will never be able to change others. Don't try to change others. They will hate you for it.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

true, didnt Ghandi believe that too smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, "be the change you want to see", or something like that...

4. Pamda Man profile image58

Hey kmackey, flip back to my post on page 6. This thread got burnt.... hard.

5. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

He is a fanatic, which is obvious from all the hate he spews forth.

1. candice5 profile image58
      candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh Gosh you mustn't respond, apparently that makes you stupid as well.

6. Pamda Man profile image58

I'm really sorry to say the others stupid, but this is the truth.

It is not, We have a right to get the Subject on Track. Ridiculous to say otherwise, he'll get on all the posts and do the same otherwise. How to cure dandruff will suddenly be about freemasons. If you cant see that my friend then it is you that is challenged.

Then don't feed the flames. It's as simple as that! Why can't you people just ignore him?

7. Pamda Man profile image58

I've just given up on the HubPages forums. I will see when HubPages will be so full of entropy. I'm guessing in a few years.

I agree with much of what you say of Course its ridiculous. You will be proven right, if people just let him continue. Isn't that stuff meant to be in the Religious Forums, so what on earth is it doing over here. Poetry excellent, But then I am stupid.:)So don't get too elated.

2. Eric Graudins profile image61
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So how come you're still posting then?

I meant given up on replying on these topics. Sorry for my bad English.

Are you Chinese???????????????? English is good.

Yeah, I'm Chinese. smile Thanks.

I have a few Chinese friends, notice it in the way you write as well as the Panda, friends from Shanghai

I'm from Pandaland. Where are you from?

8. Pamda Man profile image58

As I have said millions of times before, these people would never exist if we would cooperate and stop feeding them. You see my argument with tantrum yesterday, that was a perfect example on how easily I can set a thread into flames by these people like tantrum. Without tantrum, I never would have set the thread on flames. People would ignore me. (Well, don't ignore me now. lol)

9. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

The very fact this topic is still front page shows how boring Hubs has become !!

10. usmanali81 profile image60
    usmanali81posted 14 years ago

I think Panda Land is a BIG HOOOLED place on earth hmm what is this place ???

Thank you usmanali if I hadn't answered this Forum, and told you it was not about Freemasons, I would have been to work on time.
      Pandaland is the land where Pandas come from, There are No Freemasons there. Maybe you would like to ask the chinese Government if they want you. I think I already have the answer.

11. goodfriendiam profile image61
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

these are my thoughts, why must we provoke one another. Did not our mothers teach us anything? And why do we enjoy hurting one another? What is there to gain? A high and mightiness, that I am right and you are wrong. To me this is selfish, and an act of one trying to be an intelligent human being, but falling short of it. Why do we take another s words out of context? And if we have misunderstood, then why are we so proud, not to ask if they could explain themselves, because we don't understand? Does it follow that it is because we don't want to look stupid? I would rather look stupid then go to war.

12. spidergirl364 profile image58
    spidergirl364posted 14 years ago

I just hate it when people act rude, ESPECIALLY strangers.  For me, its shocking to see people act rude for no good reason in public, but not very shocking online.  Its really easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and say whatever they want.  Its sad, honestly.  We need more manners in this world. =/

1. profile image49
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah rite !

13. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Someone in a carpark mouthing is nothing, Pandaland I dont fancy as it sounds like a blocked toilet, full of shite and why this stupid topic is still on the front page says a lot for you lot.

I agree if they are closing other threads, then close this as well, no one is talking about kmackeys subject any longer.

14. Bredavies profile image62
    Bredaviesposted 14 years ago

Some people haven't learned tolerance. They don't know how to tolerate someone they don't like. And sometimes it's jealousy.
    There is also the phrase "Misery needs Company"

1. usmanali81 profile image60
      usmanali81posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes dear, they can not tolerate TRUTH

2. candice5 profile image58

Which applies here?.

1. Bredavies profile image62
        Bredaviesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean?

15. Bredavies profile image62
    Bredaviesposted 14 years ago

Speaking of rude. comment on my topic http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18392

16. Pamda Man profile image58

Candice, you should read this.

Just did and thanks now I get it. I guess it would have a Monetary impact for them. Whatever is Usmanali, a mixture of all three I thinkl smile

No! He's an ordinary flamer. Never qualify fail spammers and flamers as trolls. smile Trolls are good things.

1. Eric Graudins profile image61

Well, I thought you were a troll but given your own definition of a troll, I don't think it suits you.

So you're either a spammer or a flamer then.

No wait - Your behaviour in the forums clearly shows that you are both.

In Australia, we have a name for people like that.
          The short version is D.H.

Bye.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
            Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Eric ... how kind to compliment a mis-spelt pamda smile
            But do you really think Distinguished Hubber fits? hmm
            In NZ, D.H. means D..K Head! big_smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image61

Same in Oz. smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
                Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The U. S. has a similar term "Richard Smoker"

2. candice5 profile image58
  17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Hmmm, something tell me another thread is about to be closed

18. candice5 profile image58
    candice5posted 14 years ago

Kmackey when you wrote this little bit about Burger King, and Your Car could you have ever known how it would evolve LOL smile

19. Balinese profile image39
    Balineseposted 14 years ago

Maybe the rude and mean person has mental disorder . i always ignored rude people in this planet .

20. candice5 profile image58
    candice5posted 14 years ago

Oh My this is still going. AMAZING But at least it is back on target.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)