Why to watch or listen to the Pope on his tour ?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (73 posts)
  1. Michael-Milec profile image62
    Michael-Milecposted 8 years ago

The social system has created  a complicated problem; shouldn't  be solved quietly by the political and religious 'leaders'  letting  us to  live in freedom and liberty granted by the Creator ?!

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Big Edit:
      Your post is pretty confusing.
      Let me attempt to clarify it by isolating the difficulties:

1. The social system has created a complicated problem.
      What is the problem?

2. Shouldn't it be solved quietly?
      How?

3. By who?
      The political and religious 'leaders'?

4. Let us live in freedom and liberty granted by the Creator!
      Amen

Michael-Milecposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Kathryn, you probably realized hypocritical behavior of "world leaders'' after listening to their speeches comparing to their performance revealed as 'deceivers' . Sadly vast majority of population for some reason or the other do not react to the deception they are lead into both by political and religious 'leaders.'

I think people are taking the Pope too seriously, I also think he should stick to spiritual matters and not confuse politics with religion.  People are interpreting the Pope's spiritual views to be political. I think he needs to make this clear by saying, "I speak for God, not for governments," or some such disclaimer.

obviously, The vast majority of mankind acts as "brainwashed" so that instead of using their own brain - choosing and deciding reasoning right and wrong, - they fall prey to demagoguery.
            By now it's well known who is "qualified" to "speak for God" and who disqualified himself by similar words/actions are of  the contemporarry Pope,

1. Live to Learn profile image60
              Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Not as well known as you might think. Who is "qualified" to "speak for God"??

1. colorfulone profile image78
                colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Catholicism believes that Jesus Christ was a prophet who died on a cross, period. The Catholic cross still has the Son of God on the cross.   

Born again Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, Who died and rose again.  He is alive! 

There are millions of born again Christians who are "qualified".

1. Live to Learn profile image60
                  Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh. I think that qualifies me to respond with. BS. The Catholics do not believe any such thing. Why in the world do people make up such nonsense?

Read the catechism.

2. colorfulone profile image78

Respond as YOU will with BS.

3. colorfulone profile image78

I do not know why people make up things.  I suppose to usurp authority and to gain control. 

I just read this, you might like to read the facts.   "Does the Roman Catholic Church deny the Jesus of the Bible?" http://www.mtc.org/dtrcc.html

I have relatives who are Christian Catholics and I think they are some of the nicest people anyone could meet.  I love them, love being with them.

2. Michael-Milec profile image62

Once the world will realize that Greek original "CHRISTIANOS" (Acts 11;26) means ANOINTEDIANS- as Christ the 'Anointed One' - namely we are not mere 'christians' as English translation says it, but as the  followers of Jesus / believers / the children of God (John 1:12.13) - we are known by the Holy Spirit anointing working in and through every believer as Jesus said (John 14:12). The others man-made members of  different christian groups are called christians too, traditionally  as 'christian church '- which is in no way the BODY OF CHRIST. why? Because the Christ is the head of His spiritual body here on earth and every spirit born "new" person is the member of that Anointed Body.

UGHHH!

<"Once it is understood that the original CHRISTIANOS means ANOINTED-IANS- as Christ the 'Anointed One' / followers of Jesus / believers / the children of God  We are known by the Holy Spirit working in every believer.

As Jesus said, (?) The other's man-made members
                    of different Christian groups
                    are called Christians too,
                    traditionally  as 'Christian church, '
                    but is in no way (?) the BODY OF CHRIST. ( ? sad  ?)

Why? Because Christ is the head of His spiritual body here on earth and every spirit born "new" person( my edit: baptized) is the member of the Anointed Body.">

What does this actually mean in either the real concrete world or in the metaphysical world?

Do you KNOW????
                    If you cannot explain this, good bye to you.

I have no idea of the significance of baptism or who would perform it, etc.

2. colorfulone profile image78

I hear what you are saying. I knew this was coming. 
          "Pope Francis At White House: “Koran And Holy Bible Are The Same”"
          http://civictribune.com/pope-francis-at … -the-same/

Seriously?

Thanks for link provided, disclosing in speech the shameful agenda of religious deceivers.

I know.

1 -Divide Humanity by the countless religious organizations as well as political affiliation is controlled by false conceit ..
        2 - Behind the closed door; Let say UN representatives to come out with some ''uniting" solutions...
        3 - Not all presently in position political and religious leaders; Many more talented, wise and noble individuals all over the world are ready and willing if given chance.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

The Pope speaks for God in the best ignorant way he can. Does he meditate? He doen't even believe he has a third eye, (of intuition,) even though Jesus taught his disciples how to use it.
    And consider,  Jesus used the ability himself!  Until a Pope tells us he communes directly with God, we don't have to take any Pope THAT seriously!
      The Pope is not infallible. Who would think he is?

I do not know who would ever think that unless they are deceived.

Oh, my -the Pope reads  that what is already written for  him to say, and all he does to  present the political agenda of his organization as well as the worldly agenda to rule and govern over the whole world...

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Michael -Milec:
      1 - Countless religious organizations divide humanity and people with political affiliation are controlled by false conceit, so they can't          UNITE HUMANITY!

2 - Perhaps, UN representatives,(behind closed doors,) could UNITE HUMANITY!

3 - But none of today's political and religious leaders would be able to UNITE HUMANITY!

However, there are other talented and wise
             and noble individuals all over the world who are ready and willing to UNITE HUMANITY!

I concur.

We ourselves can unite humanity when we are even minded and perceive the love and joy within us.

Kathryn, your "BIG EDIT's questions I have answered and  each of them you have concluded by "UNITE HUMANITY"   - " WHO????????????" - and for all this you have honored me by a noble  insult " Clear as Mud." Thank you so much.
      Besides, God has given me this little understanding  to know what that American phrase means... Do you?
      Have a blessed night.

It is/was NOT clear, but I have made it clear after MUCH re-wording.  Not even you could tell me WHO!!!!

But I did!!!!!.
        You are welcome!

<"When political and religious leaders allow us to live in freedom and liberty, as granted by the Creator.">

When the above is allowed by our leaders, it facilitates our ability to be even minded and therefore able to perceive the love and joy we have within us.

However, we need find peace within despite all this ruckus. Meditate in quiet, find peace within. That's where it always is no matter what's going on in the world.

(I'd like to hear a Pope explain THIS precept!)

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

YOU ARE WELCOME
    Repeating:

You said:  'However, there are other talented and wise
             and noble individuals all over the world who are ready and willing to UNITE HUMANITY!

I concur.

We ourselves can unite humanity when we are even minded and perceive the love and joy within us.
    However, we need find peace within despite all this ruckus. Meditate in quiet, find peace within. That's where it always is no matter what's going on in the world." (Jesus would agree.)

(I'd like to hear a Pope explain THIS precept!)

Would you agree or not?

If you do not agree, I probably won't be responding to you in the future, nor will I listen to a Pope, minister, or religious leader who is not on this page. I know Jesus, Krishna and Buddha are on this page, however, therefore I will listen to THEM.

I agree.

Thank you. I ruffled Michael's feathers a bit. Don't care. I'm tired of rewording his posts so that they make any sense what so ever.
        Is that mean?

I don't mean to be mean.
        just realistic.

PS  I don't mind re-wording his clear as mud posts, as long as he appreciates it. smile

Hi Kathryn. Are you always going to by this pleasantly courteous ? Or you are doing to the others what you expect them do to you?

Correct, Iv'e said:  'However, there are other talented and wise
               and noble individuals all over the world who are ready and willing to if given opportunity.' - You dear Kathryn L Hill added the "UNITE HUMANITY!" and lo and behold what's going on...
      I was avoiding to say " Anointed" - filled by the Spirit of Christ-the Living God " "talented, wise, noble" - send out into the world by the resurrected Christ. No other Krishna, Buddha, Allah, Pope, pries, preacher, quoter back... whoever is authorized to "make them one'' (UNITE HUMANITUY) but those who are One with Him (John 17:20-23) .
      Finally, if you would make decision to realize your threat again me, you would do it on your own and maybe blaming Michael. Sad, very sad.

Special Club?
        I don't agree.
        Who is to say who becomes a member of the Anointed Club or  N O T?

Who is the baptizer?

God himself?

That's who will baptize me!!!!
        Thanks, but no thanks to YOUR preaching, M.M.

If pointing to the real message of the Word means " preaching" - then I and  guilty for doing right things right. The Anointing is here from the beginning, according to Christ, not hated Michael who happens to stand for the Truth.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Can you explain this passage???

Bare with me please, even if appears to be " muddy " :Gospel of John chapter One, verse one " In the beginning," (( before all tines ))..." was the Word" ... ((Christ))... " and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself."
              Please read out loud for yourself in total concentration trusting you hear the Spirit's gentle voice...
              A scenario: "Immanuel Born in Bethlehem' precisely, exactly as foretold by Isaiah 9:6... "His name shall be Mighty God, Everlasting Father..." (( Forget the christmas hoop-la))---
              So, the Word- the Christ- the God took the flesh of a man, "He came into the world, and though the world was made through him the world did not recognize him... (notice, His Own domain,creation, things, world- and they who were his own did not receive him and did not welcome him. Doesn't say "all" and " everyone" !!!
              Explainig your question: 12- But to as many as didi receive = to those who believe in- adhere to, trust in and rely on THE WORD, the Christ, the God, - HIS NAME, to them he gave the authority, ( power, priviledge, right) to become the children of God.Simple act of faith, brings transformation LIFE OF God  into the believing ( The same act as mother of Jesus Mary believed the Word of the Gabriel and the life of God enetred into her body to give birth to the WORD.)
              (( Ask for clerification if muddy))
              Now, v.13: at the moment accepting - receiving the WORD by faith the God's presence tthe Word's presence takes over ( Michael is not speaking his own wisdom, theology or propaganda)- this "BIRTH ' is not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh- (that of physical  impulse, nor to the will of man- natural father-- this is act of God--They are Born of God. A New creation something / someone  never existed before ! (Paul the apostle talked about 2 Corinth. 5:17))
              Crucify me,  crucify... I am telling you the Truth of the Father.

Om/Aum  = the Word.
                Christ =  God's Consciousness.
                God = Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent Therefore,  I call God, Mighty triple O. (He said He didn't mind.)

As I Believe

How simple it is ! Isn't ?!

' Club " is the  human invention ( thats why so many religions and 'churches) the Body of Christ is only  one- Christ being the head of the Body and that is the Family of the heavenly Father.

<" You dear Kathryn L Hill added the "UNITE HUMANITY!" and lo and behold what's going on..">

YOU are the one E X C L U D I N G those who are not "anointed."
        Can you explain anointed?

A N O I N T E D ?????????

… since you seem to know so MUCH!

" The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor; he has sent me to preach good news to the poor; he has sent me to proclaim release to captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send oppressed away free, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (Luke 4:18.19). As is recorded in the Book of Acts, the first generation of  followers were known by the deeds of  anointing that is reason the outside world  has recognized CHRIST- Anointed One in the deeds of CHRISTIANOS. Please, do not blame me for 'excluding' - all I talk about  has been known for ages...

what is anointing? who anointed you to preach?

your own love of Jesus / God????
            why not just say so?
            If you are pouring (God's) love into empty hearts, I can understand that.
            but why all the fancy talk?
            Is that loving?
            how so?

Anointing is actually the power of God via the presence of the Holy Spirit within the believer, " but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you..." Jesus speaking (Acts 1:8).
              GOOD NIGHT now, is past  mid-night, I'll need some rest for my labor performance in the morning.

GOOD NIGHT. Thanks for the interesting discussion.
                May the (positive) force be with you!  big_smile

I Do know nothing, all I do is pointing to  the Word of truth.

Don't you want to know something?
            Don't you want to Know God?
            Blind belief is believing without knowing why you believe.
            I know why I believe in God.
            Do you?
            I hope so.
            In which case you should not say you "know nothing."
            If you know something, welcome to the club. There are lots of us who do.

3. Michael-Milec profile image62

Sorry Kathryn, "I do know nothing" relates to your previous "since  you seem to know so  MUCH…” to that I said " all I do is pointing to the Word of truth. " ALL What " I" do know in regard of  the uncompromising Word of  the truth-   is available  for grip to you, and to others.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

And This?

<"The Anointing is here from the beginning, according to Christ,">

I do not mind blind faith in the words of the Bible, but you should explain that you believe what you read because you have the will to believe what you read
    and there is no other reason for believing as you do.

For many that is enough, but not for me.

As simple as it is "blind faith" isn't in God's vocabulary, but let me tell you under anointing every redeemed child of God has authority to  Perform the deeds of the kingdom : Mark 16:17.18; Matt. 10; 7.8;- many other places, including a seventeen years old girl in China raisin dead in the Name of Jesus, sister Natasha in Russia, and many more you might recognize their name if mentioned... Frances  Hunter said, If Jesus could do it, you can do it too...

H O W ?

The believers toby faith; total trust "Because is given to me the authority"- and Jesus said believers would do these  works, "" I belie, trust His word"" - thus He honors what we dare to do in His name. ( Helpful is story of  Abraham (Rom. 4:3 ) as well as Heb, 11:-

... " do by faith" -CORRECTION

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Please tell me how.

The only thing to tell you how is  going to Jesus ,Matt. 4:23.24.; some time later in His telling-showing to the disciple ( School of ministry/ servitude??) he has sent them out "as you go proclaim".. (preach?-preaching of Jesus kind is 'tell and show')..."the kingdom of heaven - is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse , drive out demons...(Matt. 10:7); "gave them power and authority over all demons and power to heal diseases; and he jhas sent them  to proclaim the Kingdom of GOD and to heal the sick"(Luke 9:1.2.) Likewise  after His resurrection second last announcement before Jesus wen back to the Father, "Wherever men believe these signs will be found:men will drive out demons in my name, theory will speak in new languages; ...they will lay their hands  on the sick, and they will get well..."( Mark 16:17-20). In the gospels we see those in need coming to Jesus/ his disciples EXPECTING- believing their needs will be met. We notice Giving and receiving faith read please Acts 3:16-- and account after the Holy Spirit  outpouring  up to this very moment.
      ( A small incident: a brother in the Lord  once has ask me to lay hands on him in need of healing. I didn't know better then touching him I started speaking " In the Name of Jesus..."  he has interrupted me "I said lay hands, not  to speak..."
      As soon as I touched him the healing manifestation occurred because of his receiving and my giving faith--  HO W ? - by the anointing power of the Holy Spirit, BECAUSE we  both acted  believing. A " blind faith" ?-- Not at all; it is OBEDIENT faith  manifesting miraculously in the Kingdom of God here and now as we speak...

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Politely explaining / re-wording / interpreting TWISI: #1

"Gospel of John, Chapter One, verse one " In the beginning," (( before all tines ))..." was the Word" ...  and the Word was with God, and the Word was Om/Aum,

(God = Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent. Therefore, I call God, Mighty triple O.)

"Immanuel, Born in Bethlehem, precisely and exactly as foretold by Isaiah 9:6... "His name shall be Mighty God, Everlasting Father..."  Spirit / Mighty Triple O

In this way, a Self-Realized master took the flesh of a man, "Jesus came into the world, and though the world was made through Spirit / MTO, the world did not recognize Spirit / Mighty Triple O in Jesus.

12- But to as many as receives, believes in, adheres to, trusts in and relys on Spirt/ Mighty Triple O, to them, MTO gives the ability to be children of Spirit/ Mighty Triple O.
    The "simple" act of accepting with 100% devotion through body, mind and soul brings Christ Consciousness and transformation of Life to the believer.

Now, v.13: Upon hearing the sound of Aum emanating from within, Spirt / MTO's presence is felt. This "BIRTH" through Christ Consciousness (not of ordinary consciousness,) allows one to become Self Realized and perceives his True Self is as "a new creation"( which existed before, but was actually  not consciously perceived before.)

(Paul the apostle talked about this in 2 Corinth. 5:1717 'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old (consciousness) has gone, the new (consciousness) is here!")"

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Politely explaining / re-wording and interpreting TWISI: #2

"Matt. 4:23.24.; Sometime later in Jesus' School of ministry and service, He sent them out saying, "As you go, proclaim that the the Kingdom of God, (Spirit) is near. Also heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the afflicted and drive out their demons … (Matt. 10:7); " Jesus taught them how to tap into the power of Spirit within and without them which gave them the power and authority over all demons and the power to heal diseases; and he sent them to proclaim the Kingdom of GOD/ Spirit / Mighty Triple O.

Likewise, after Jesus' resurrection and the second to last announcement before He went back to the Father, He said, "Wherever men BELIEVE in the power of Mighty Triple O through conscious knowing, these signs will be found: Men will drive out demons in my name, speak in new languages, lay their hands on the sick and the sick will get well …"

(Mark 16:17-20)16 By faith in the name (power) of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name (power) and the faith (in that power) that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.)

In the gospels, we see those in need coming to Jesus and his disciples. These people recognized Spirit/Love in Jesus and the disciples and believed their needs would be met. We notice the outpouring of giving and receiving of faith up to this very moment.  (Please read, Acts 3:16, the account of Jesus after He receives the Holy Spirit.)

A small incident: A brother in the Lord once asked me to lay hands on him in need of healing. I didn't know better, then touching him, I said, "In the Name of Jesus ..."  But he interrupted me saying, "I said lay hands, not speak …" As soon as I touched him, a healing manifestation occurred because of his receiving and my giving in faith.

Q. H O W?
    A. By the anointing power, (we both dipped into,) of the Holy Spirit.

"Blind faith or blind obedience"? Not at all.

It is WILLFULL OBEDIENCE through knowing, believing and manifesting the reality which exists in the Kingdom of God, here and now …  as we keyboard." smile

Yes, "by the anointing power" - we do not have control over the the manifestation of the Holy spirit as being only instruments  obediently, unless choosing deliberately  'quenching ' it .

9. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Holy Spirit can be dipped into, through perceiving it's presence and power.
    Thank you, Michael-Milec, for sharing your wisdom.

( See? You do know!  smile)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)