6th Annual Hubbie Winners Announced

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (48 posts)
  1. Christy Kirwan profile image92
    Christy Kirwanposted 7 years ago

Check out today's Blog Post to see this year's Hubbie Award winners. Thanks to everyone who voted and congratulations to the winners!

Winners, you will be receiving your victory emails and accolades shortly. smile

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Very nice to know that awards have been announced so quickly. Just heading to see the winners and congratulate them.

2. Venkatachari M profile image83

Wow! Just now I came to learn Bill Holland aka billybuc won the Best All-Around Hubber award. It is a great reward for him. Congrats, Bill.

3. Venkatachari M profile image83

Congrats to these other toppers also who are really great and worthy of these awards.
      Best All-Around Hub Award - WriLilt
      Best All-Around Hubber Award- Billybuc
      Lifetime Achievement Award - Wilderness
      Most Helpful Hubber - Marissa Wright

My heart congratulations to all other niche site award winners and especially to those whom I am following and won the awards like John Hansen, SallyBea, FaithReaper, BraveWarrior, Christene S, MS Dora and Marisa.

4. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congrats to all of the winners and my own special thanks to everyone who voted for me and read my work over the past three years.  There can be no greater honor than to be recognized for your work by your peers.
      I am delighted to see many of the people who I look up to and care for on the List.   They all give so much of themselves to help Newbies like me. 
      To Staff who have worked so hard to create the Niche Sites, thank you, the hard work you have put in is beginning to pay off.  You are valued and appreciated.

Congrats, Sally, for your bagging that award. I am very pleased to see you get it.

1. sallybea profile image95

Thank you Venkatachari,
          Your ongoing support is very much appreciated.

1. kenneth avery profile image80
            kenneth averyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

sally, you rock! Congrat's and no luck concerned. Pure talent, yours, is how you won. Proud of you.

Thanks, Kenneth, You are too kind:)

sally, smile well, dear friend, you have just made my day smile have a safe week ahead and keep up the great work smile
                I have come to a personal conclusion. Sure, winning awards from HP is a fine and nice thing. But rather than kill myself writing hubs in order to garner awards, I had much rather enjoy my Wonderful Followers and their impact on my life and this applies to you as my follower too, sallybea.
                I am serious.
                Peace smile

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
        ChitrangadaSharanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Sally for the well deserved Hubbie award!

ChitrangadaSharan
          Thank you so much, you support is appreciated.

5. letstalkabouteduc profile image96
      letstalkabouteducposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to the winners for their inspiration, helpfulness, and great writing.

6. gerimcclym profile image96
      gerimcclymposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to all the Hubbie Award winners!  smile

7. Thelma Alberts profile image90
      Thelma Albertsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to all the winners. Well done. I am happy for all of you.

8. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to all the Hubbie award winners! Well deserved and I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful HubPages community!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all!

My special greetings for the offerings that spoke to me most loudly must go to:
    WryLilt, prairieprincess, mckbirdbks, Marisa Wright for her Lead/Follow Hub (I can't dance, don't ya know; but I might now),  Sharkye11, and MsDora.

Have a great week, all.

1. wqaindia profile image38
      wqaindiaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congrats to all the winners of Hubbie Award.

3. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. This has been an incredible year with the success of all the network niche sites. It’s great to see so many quality hubs filling those sites.

4. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

I voted for someone called Trump and his touching poem 'Let me count the ways I love me'.

But no place for him on the list. Shame on you all.

5. LongTimeMother profile image92
    LongTimeMotherposted 7 years ago

Congratulations everyone. I confess I didn't vote this year at all because I've no idea who has the best hubs in niche sites. (I don't think any of the winners would be offended by that observation. Who has time to read so many hubs?) Lots of familiar names among the winners. All hubbers I admire and enjoy.

No surprise billybuc is again winner of 'Best All-Round Hubber'. That makes 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Not hard to see why. Bill spends a lot of time and effort engaging with hubbers and helping them.

HP should create an annual 'billybuc award' and let him choose who receives it.

6. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 7 years ago

Hey, congratulations to all the Hubbie Award winners! It does bring back a sense of community.

7. Solaras profile image93
    Solarasposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners; well deserved accolades!

8. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all of the 2016 Hubbie Award winners!  There are just so many great hubs among the niche sites, and, although time-consuming, it was a pleasure to read and vote. Well-deserved accolades:)

9. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! well done!

10. Rangoon House profile image89
    Rangoon Houseposted 7 years ago

So much admiration for you all. Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration.

11. Vellur profile image94
    Vellurposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!

12. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 7 years ago

Congrats to all the winners!

13. Margie Lynn profile image90
    Margie Lynnposted 7 years ago

Congrats to all you Hubbie Award winners!

14. WiccanSage profile image92
    WiccanSageposted 7 years ago

Great results! Congrats winners! I second the BillyBuc award, lol.

15. kenneth avery profile image80
    kenneth averyposted 7 years ago

My sincere congratulations to all of the hub winners in this very competitive contest. You are all worthy of your win(s) and I am sure that you have all earned your cudo's.
    Keep up the great work.

16. old albion profile image61
    old albionposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to every one of you. So well deserved after countless hours of research and effort.

old albion, I have to agree with you.

17. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

I contacted Mr Trump to break the sad news of his poem's failure via Skype video calling and this is what he said:

'Let me count the ways I love me', was written to inspire all Americans to be as positive in their self-regard as I am.  It is a fine piece, let me tell you, and nothing that I do fails without a reason. Only blatant media bias and ISIS infiltration could have kept me from winning what is mine by right....

Mr Trump did continue for some time but my cats were getting upset so I turned down the sound and that is all that I can report.

18. Tricia Deed profile image86
    Tricia Deedposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to the winners. Great efforts earn great rewards.

19. teaches12345 profile image77
    teaches12345posted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. It was nice to see many of the hubbers I voted for on the list. There were so many great articles and the efforts were tremendous.  All champions deserve their awards! This is a great community of writers and I am so honored to be a part of the celebration.

Hi, teaches12345,
      Just want you to know that I enjoy your talent that has provided HP with so many interesting works. You are an amazing writer.
      Your Friend for Life,
      Kenneth

20. Natalie Frank profile image90
    Natalie Frankposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners.  I've learned so much from so many of you. Keep it up.  I have days if reading ahead of me!

Natalie, so have I.

21. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

congrats to all writers!
    You have done well and superb, best of luck for next year hub awards

22. easylearningweb profile image86
    easylearningwebposted 7 years ago

Congrats to all the winners and to everyone who keeps writing!

I haven't been as active on HubPages  as I am working on much larger writing project these days. But I must say after writing HubPage articles for over five years, it continues to help me so much,  from networking with other writer, to getting great feedback from others. This is definitely a great writing community!

Regards.

easylearningweb: May I be so bold as to say to you directly, "I would walk on my knees across the Bad Lands of Texas to read one of your hubs."

1. easylearningweb profile image86
        easylearningwebposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth Avery,

I bow before you because your upbeat positive comments to people like me and everyone on HubPages  is the reason why we keep writing!

I have been writing on HubPages for over six years and during that time, I have to say that  it has been a tremendous steppingstone for me.  I did it purely for the enjoyment of writing and helping others and now I have discovered more about my passion of writing.

Very soon, I hope before the end of the year,  I hope to share my experience of publishing my first book,  and possibly series of books.

When you do something you love, like writing in our case, it's not a job or a task, it's fun and enjoyable.

Regards to you!  Answer the whole HubPages team !

Your enthusiasm is definitely contagious. :-)

Easylearningweb
        ( Amelia Griggs )

Amelia, I am stunned, shocked at such a deep, warm, and thoughtful reply. I meant every word of what I said to you. I am very proud of you if you are my follower or not.
          I Love My Followers and if, like someone wiser said, we are all a composite of those around us as we make up that one colorful fabric of humanity, then I know that I am part of you. And so honored to just be able to say that to you.
          Keep up the tremendous work. I love them.

23. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 7 years ago

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners. Thank you for everyone who voted for my article in PetHelpful. Much appreciated.

Jodah, I recall voting for you also, but the name of the hub, I cannot remember, but I am glad that you won.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)