Russia tables turn, roping Clinton, Obama, Holder, not Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (62 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

"The tables have turned and what was once the media’s favorite message — President Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election — has now grown silent.

Apparently, it’s Bill and Hillary Clinton who’ve been doing the behind-scenes and suspicious dealings with Russia all along. Oh, and perhaps others in the Barack Obama administration, too.

You think special counsel Robert Mueller might switch the target of his investigation any time soon? Seems a bit time-wasting — not to mention taxpayer dollar-wasting — to keep on the Trump trail, desperately searching for signs of a collusion that just didn’t happen.
    Futile is a word that comes to mind.

Better to dig deeper into this, as reported by The Hill: “Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”

Intercepted emails shows that Russia had actually gained an inroad in America and compromised a U.S. uranium trucking firm with bribes."

According to The Washington Times
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … older-not/

Possibly one of the biggest scandals in America!

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu … nistration

Mainstream liberal media doesn't want to talk about this?   They seem to be quiet?  This is one of the biggest stories of the year.  Doesn't fit the Russia / Trump collusion narrative...

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image85
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

We have known all this on the Clinton's, it isn't news and I don't think anyone is going to touch them, well apparently not. People drop dead like flies around them but still all that bad stuff about them gets out, to no avail.
      Is Sessions scared of them? Is everyone in government scared of them? Hillary should have served half her sentence by now (cause we know it will be a slap on the wrist if they do get her) but at least some justice would be done. She would be named for the crook she is - not to mention 4 dead in Benghazi because of her.
      It is so hard to have any hope for this country with crooks like the Clinton's still up to their tricks and no one does a thing.
      People like PP don't want this country ran by the people. I don't know where their brains have gone.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

People like PP have kept their brains, unlike anyone who listens to Fox News. And what has HRC been convicted of? Got any facts handy?roll

2. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Your are ok, Jackie.  I do need to be humble before God. " Vengeance belongs to the Lord." 

I do not want harm to come to anyone, and I will not glory in it when it does, even when justice is served.

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
      Ken Burgessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is what the majority in America understand and believe now.  This is why on November 4th the well advertised anti-Trump rallies could summon up no more than a few hundred people across the whole nation, people get it... they see the reality of it, even if those working at CNN, MSNBC, in Congress, and the few who are die-hard devoted to whatever CNN spins their way believe.

Many people may not like Trump, but they realize that it was Clinton, Comey, Rice, and others that were doing the wrong things, for the wrong reasons, and if anyone was in collusion with the Russians, it was them.

The only people who believe otherwise are those who believe in what CNN and MSNBC reports.  And I would say that is likely only a few million people, as the people who watch those channels are a small minority of the country's populace.

Its not that I or anyone else is in love with Trump  (though some indeed are), it is that there is an overwhelming distrust and dislike for CNN, MSNBC, and the people in Congress that have been there for 20, 30, 40 years and have made the decisions that have so greatly harmed the American people and the Nation... they will never be trusted, never be believed, and if they try to accuse or remove Trump on trumped up (pardon the pun) charges, I daresay we might see some interesting times in America.

You could be right on. There has to be a reason why the Anitfa didn't show up in buses as per usual.  They sure made a sound like they were going to start civil war. Thankfully, the patriots showed up in masses just incase, and they were ready to rumble if need be.  From what a saw the cops handled the protests very professional, nice to see the change there.  What a difference from the last administration.

I wonder how many indictments there will be from Mueller's Russia collusion investigation, I expect several.  Then, there are the other investigations that are happening that will help drain the swamp.  We the people deserve a trustworthy government, they are suppose to serve us.  Stay in faith.

State of the Nation
        " That’s Because the Alt Right Thoroughly Exposed It "
        http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=88452

3. Craigjm profile image76
      Craigjmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Seems like a few leaps in there. I have to finish tracking down but I believe that the Clinton's were exonerated - on this one, yes? There is so much more that is going to come out. Just like #Metoo (I don't remember that actual hashtag) but every week there are another three or four biggies to come out. I only know this much: It will be long after I am gone before this country gets back, if it ever does, to the state that we were in before Jan 20th. Monetary standards, fiscal standards, pollution you name it. I have been borne out in my first prediction that this country will never be able to come back from the TPP cancellation. The other 11 nation's are moving forward and we are left out in the cold. At least 48,000 high tech jobs gone. Plus India is not able to send as many H1B visas here so they are staying at home. Within the next few months, they will be competing with us. China imported over 90,000 robots this year. More than the US. China already is ahead of us with green energy. What does Trump do, requested over $10 billion is coal money to throw away. As soon as he started saying he would bring coal back the miners that were taking classes quit. I hope that sue his butt. There won't be $10 billion (in profit) in coal sold out of WV in a while. Anyway, this is just a big swamp that Trump mired us in.

2. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago

I'm not usually one for wild speculation, but my mind keeps going there, wondering if you are working for a foreign government.

In case other forum participants and spectators missed it, I must once again highlight one of your masterpieces, from about four months ago.

"I have listened to many Putin videos as he talks about his faith, about his Christian mother and the cross she gave him that he carries on him at all times.  I listen to him with my heart or spirit, and I do believe he is a Christian.

Does that mean Putin hasn't done some bad things that were necessary to take Russia back from the Soviets?  No, but it was for a good cause.  Putin was KGB, once a KGB always a KGB.  But, there are good and bad groups of KGB. The bad KGB guys would like nothing better than to assassinate Putin, so they could get back into power.

Russian people love Putin because of what he has done for them, life just keeps getting better for them now.

It witnesses to my spirit that Putin is a Christian.  You can't believe all the propaganda that gets spread about him.  Russia does not have a Rothschild central bank, and the Globalists would like to overthrow Putin and the Russian government and put in a leader that would bow to them, and screw the citizens for all they can.

Putin is a very honest man, he tells the truth, he works for the good of the people and country, and he will protect them with everything he has. He is a true leader!"

https://hubpages.com/politics/forum/141 … ost2894214

I once said you deserved a special award from the Trump administration.  I'm beginning to think that award should come from someone else.  This might get me banned, but I don't care.  The sheer amount of $hit you post here is, to use one of LtoL's favorite descriptors, "mind boggling."

All her posts are good for is laughing at. I think most know that by now. Her conspiracy plots are very entertaining though never believable. You hafta give her kudos for pushing a losing cause though. She has lots of company who will also deny the facts when given them in the end. sad

At the moment it depends on AG Sessions.

AG Sessions has his own problems with the Russia investigation. When Mueller gets through with him he won't be AG any longer. He's always been a racist and always will be. Kinda like his boss...

Its funny, Randy, that you have the same name as my brother, a Vietnam hero, who I love with all my heart.  But, his head explodes when presented with the truth. Because, he mostly listens to MSNBC "programming".   

Hey, can you tell me how to change back to the forum settings where it shows a chronological order of posts with the last post being the last post?  My setting got switched somehow, it must be a glitch.  Sorry if I can't follow you well.

God bless your heart!

Your brother sounds like a very bright guy, Colorfulone. You need to pay more attention to him and you may learn about the real world.

As for your problem, there's a setting somewhere--it used to be on the main feed--to change the comments into chronological order. I have no idea where it is now. Sorry. sad

Correction, it's at the top right of this page.

I followed your lead.  Made the change that is highlighted.
                https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13747594_f248.jpg
                Not sure this is the fix we are looking for. 

BTW, my bro lost his mind a couple years ago, admittedly.
                His wife says he is 90%, but I don't see it.

That lead didn't work.

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

90% sane is pretty good. He must not have watched Fox News as much as you do. tongue

Tap on chronological at the top right of the page, not threaded.

I agree that 90% sane is good. I do respect my sister in-law's analysis, she has high credentials to support her position, that I fall upon in caring for my Mom, who was diagnosed with sever dementia. 

But, they don't lift much of a hand to help.  But, every effort is always greatly appreciated. Its a love thing!  Very lovely experience when it happens.

3. colorfulone profile image77

Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu … ar-bribery

"The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the committee chairman, on Wednesday raised the issue in public during questioning of Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an oversight hearing.

The senator cited a series of The Hill stories that showed the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear officials were involved in a racketeering scheme as early as 2009, well before the uranium deal was approved.

"According to government documents and recent news reports, the Justice Department had an ongoing criminal investigation for bribery, extortion, money laundering, into officials for a Russian company making purchase of Uranium One," Grassley said. "That purchase was approved during previous administration and resulted in Russians owning 20 percent of America's uranium mining capacity.

"What are you doing to find out how Russian takeover of American uranium was allowed to occur despite criminal conduct by Russian company that the Obama administration approved to make the purchase?" he asked Sessions.

Sessions responded: "I would offer that some people have gone to jail in that transaction already, but the article talks about other issues. Without confirming or denying existence of any particular investigation, I would say I hear your concerns and they will be reviewed."

Grassley asks DOJ to look into the FBI's investigation of the Uranium One deal
    https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/18/ … m-one-deal

Just mind-boggling!  lol

A Russian nuclear firm under FBI investigation was allowed to purchase US uranium supply.
    https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/17/ … ith-moscow

Mind you, some people have already gone to jail over this.

4. colorfulone profile image77

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley asked the attorney of a former FBI informant Wednesday to allow her client to testify before his committee regarding the FBI's investigation regarding kickbacks and bribery by the Russian state controlled nuclear company that was approved to purchase twenty percent of United States uranium supply in 2010, Circa has learned.

In a formal letter, Grassley, an Iowa Republican, asked Victoria Toensing, the lawyer representing the former FBI informant, to allow her client, who says he worked as a voluntary informant for the FBI, to be allowed to testify about the "crucial" eyewitness testimony he provided to the FBI regarding members of the Russian subsidiary and other connected players from 2009 until the FBI's prosecution of the defendants in 2014."
    https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/18/ … ranium-one

5. colorfulone profile image77

Drip, drip, drip.... DELUGE.

US consulting firm with ties to the Clintons lobbied on behalf of Russia's nuclear giant
    https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/19/ … an-uranium

6. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Be suspicious when there is only one source on "a big story" that no one else is covering.

When people are looking at official documents on foreign affairs from (for example) the State Department, etc., we can see and know about the correspondence and trips to and from the US to Russia by the Clintons, the approval of Russian Uranium One mining, transfers of money to WJC and the Clinton Foundation....on and on.  The whole Obama administration's corruption and cover-up.

AG Sessions needs to pick a side - if it's with the American people, he needs lift the order - otherwise he needs to go.  We are tired of high ranking officials hiding the corruption, well...some people are tired of it, others just want it to go away or project it all onto the Trump administration now.   

The financial ties between Russia and the Clintons was first documented in the Uranium One scandal by New York Times reporters Jo Becker and Mike McIntire, in an article entitled “Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,” that the newspaper printed on April 23, 2015. That is how long Citizens United has been following up on this investigations, we receive government documents monthly.  Dip, dip, dip...I suppose the the Clinton / Obama holdovers are waiting for the statute of limitations to run out.
      *   https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/c … .html?_r=3

The NYT isn't the same as it once was.  Undercover investigators are unearthing bombshell revelations of the complete and total bias of everyone who works there via audio and video. 

Added: What is suspicious is that the liberal MSM isn't covering the big story!  If they do its totally bias or fake news.

7. colorfulone profile image77

The firm behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has gone to court in an attempt to block a House committee subpoena for the company’s banking records, two days after Fusion GPS representatives took the Fifth on Capitol Hill.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 … cords.html

8. colorfulone profile image77

I just have to share what Matt Bracken shared on FB, he must agree with it. Its a response to “OBAMA, HILLARY, AND URANIUM ONE”
    "I’m not bullshitting.

If these scum of the Obama/Clinton crime regime are not tried and incarcerated, if they walk out free, even Matt Bracken will find it difficult to depict the dystopian future of America as a result of not finding closure for this wickedness.
    What I’m saying is if these criminals, because this is exactly what they are, blood soaked murdering thieving organized crime syndicate leaders, are not tried and punished there is no way this country can ever get past the stain of betrayal and treason, and will forever and a day be a bloody stain on everything, every aspect and concept of all government within the borders of the United States.
    We might as well have ourselves a total revolution of secession, abolish, tear down, every symbol edifice and reminder of that former Republic and let the chips fall where they land.
    It is the only other way, (You never heal such wounds, these are the things which require an appropriate punishment or they are never resolved. Even time won’t lessen their crimes.) Not for the sake of destruction but the rebirth of self determination & individualism beginning with the humblest plurality. The dirt people. For it is always and ever has been the purview of the dirt people who have effected positive change in this world. Nobody else. It is always us who are ultimately dropped in the pot to correct such evil.
    I truly believe we are going to have to start over. The damage these sonofabitches have wrought infects every facet of the sphere of our activity. They left nothing alone, their greasy bloody meathooks have tainted everything, infected all things, meddled in our most intimate and private affairs searching to squeeze the last buck out of us with glee and smugness they laughed and rubbed their hubris in our faces.
    Really what needs to be done is a dirt people posse, where we round up these scum, to the last one that includes all who colluded, basically the entire congress and most of the executive and state houses, dig a 20 foot deep trench with a D-11 Dozer as long as required to fit them all in it together so they all arrive in Hell together, push them into it, push the dirt back in and bury them alive. Plant maple trees over this unmarked grave.
    Its the only kind of ethnic cleansing worth a damn. The cleansing of America of the ethnic of corruption & treason.
    Horrible as it sounds, the dissolution of America is guaranteed if any are left to nourish this total corruption into the beast it has become.
    Truthfully how does a people remain whole and become wholesome, how does it get past such betrayal and malice?
    These are crimes of a millennium. There are no parallels to the scale and scope. Only the mass genocide of the 20th century compares in enormity.
    When do us dirt people win?
    What does it take to realize our natural prosperity & Liberty?
    If we are like always left with the job of cleaning up after such bastards, we should do a rightful and proper job of it.
    Hunt down everyone of the fuckers and bury them so deep nobody will dare f*ck with us for century’s."
    ----------
    Wow!  I feel the sense of betrayal that was expressed, and every American needs to wake up and realize what went down and who all were /are involved.  The Republican establishment RINOs which includes John McCain, the corrupt Democrats, the military industrial complex, and the left-wing propaganda media are all dirt in my eyes.

Why do the Democrats and liberal media claim that America's number one enemy is Russia, when they sold us out to Russia?  That is where the real Russian collusion is.  If it was not such a horrible betrayal of corruption, it would be laughable.  Many in DC are calling it Treason, and I tend to agree.

While the fake media keeps on with the Trump / Russia collusion.  Its a deception, propaganda, total delusional illusion to keep the mass dumbed down and looking in the wrong direction.

I echo, "Drain the swamp"!

9. colorfulone profile image77

The mainstream media would be foaming at the mouth if Trump authorized a massive uranium deal with Russia while meeting with Putin and accepting millions from Moscow. But since it was their pals Hillary, Bill & Obama, they're silent.   sad

Just why do you guys care if we sold Uranium to the Russians? You don't think they've already enough bomb making material without getting more from us? Do you even know what the uranium use was slated for? Or do you think WE don't have more than plenty?

Were the questions too difficult? lol

It might not matter right now, the GOP leadership has also blocked an investigation into Clinton-Uranium deal.  Hopefully that isn't true. 

Gotta drain the swamp!  Patience.

10. colorfulone profile image77

Maybe its still mind-boggling to some.

The House Intelligence and Oversight Committees announced a joint investigation into into the Obama-era uranium deal with Russia led by Hillary Clinton’s Justice Department. The two committees will first probe whether there was an FBI investigation into the deal that was approved when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

“This is just the beginning of this probe. We are not going to jump to any conclusions at this time, but one of the things that we’re concerned about is whether or not there was an FBI investigation,” said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes.  ...  “Was there a DOJ investigation? And if so, why was Congress not informed of this matter?”

“I’ve spoken with the confidential informant that helped the FBI uncover this bribery scheme,” Ron DeSantis.  ... “Clearly, it’s in the public’s interest that this individual be able to tell his story to Congress."
    The committees are working with the Justice Department to release the informant from a nondisclosure agreement he signed after he was “threatened with reprisal” by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

MIND BOGGLING:  Since revelations about the Uranium One deal have surfaced, the mainstream media has engaged in a blackout of the scandal, dedicating only seconds to reporting on it. 

“Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn’t want to follow!” ~  President Trump

They apparently do not wish to spend more millions on a losing cause. Those dummies...!!

They sure do know how to waste money don't they? 

Its interesting that The Hill, which is as mainstream as it gets, very much supported Hillary during the campaign for presidency.  The media has been silent, but the Hill published headlines linking the Clintons to the Russian Uranium One scandal.
        http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ … -on-russia

The Clintons are guilty of crimes the elites are accusing Trump of committing.  Maybe the criminal duo will suffer their fate to make the persecution of Trump not seem “political.”  They don't need the Clintons anymore, Hillary couldn't win an election.  The power elites used the Clintons, not the other way around.

There was more than enough smoke for the FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play scheme, but agents ran into a politicized AG in Loretta Lynch, whose public integrity section said it ‘did not have enough evidence to move forward,’ according to Washington Post in October 2016.

Last week, The Hill shed the light on the new allegations on what happened inside the Obama administration and FBI. 

I'm not use to this high level of accurate reporting from The Hill at the Clinton's expense, it isn't mainstream media’s MO.  Now, they are not being the “untouchable” Clinton's cheerleaders. 

I am very skeptical.  The elites have to have a plan here to advance the anti-Trump agenda up their you know what.  Whatever it is it likely isn't going to work because they don't have the mainstream media power to manipulate the people anymore.

11. colorfulone profile image77

Now we find out via the Washington Post that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for the phony dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia.  This Russian collusion thing has sure spun around to bite the hands that fed it.  Its hilarious.

"The left-leaning New York Times is distancing itself from the Clinton campaign following a bombshell report that the DNC was behind the debunked Trump Dossier; saying Hillary’s lawyer “pushed back” when the newspaper “tried to report” the story.

Two prominent journalists from the Times publicly lashed-out at the Clinton camp on social media, saying DNC lawyers “pushed back” on the story when the newspaper began probing the debunked Trump Dossier months ago.

“When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer @marceelias pushed back vigorously, saying "You (or your sources) are wrong,” posted reporter Kenneth Vogel.

“Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year,” wrote Maggie Haberman, the White House correspondent for the NY Times."
      https://www.hannity.com/content/2017-10 … er-a-year/

It really looks like Hillary Clinton has been thrown under the bus. 
      Hillary lies, lies, lies...

12. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Hilary , Obama , Holder , Lynch , they all  walked WILLINGLY  under that bus . Unfortunately ,   the mainstream media  followed them most willingly ,  as well the voters who loved and cherished their fairy tailed  leaders lined up to follow along  affectionately and still are rolling from beneath the bus ..........maybe now they will  stop believing these Clinton- Obama lies  ?

Where's the big surprise there ?
    Finally  the media  covers it  too ?

Its been one crazy lie after another without any evidence, just hearsay from made up un-named sources, fake polls, fake people, and what liars had to say.   There will a whole lot more truth coming out and liberal media will be forced to report on it with egg on their faces, like when Hillary lost.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I believe you are correct !

The Obama/Clinton/DNC/MSM/Deep State organized crime scheme is being exposed:

The Obama Adm did use portions of the fake dossier "to justify the FISA eavesdropping on Trump officials and were then rolled into the Mueller investigation."

FrontPage is a very good news site: Top notch!
          * http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268230/ … 0.facebook

1. profile image0

And guess what ?    Dem's  will simply ignore this ,  and the debate .

They would rather experience conspiracies than truths ?

What is going on is like something out of a Tom Clancy book (fiction) by Dr. Steve Pieczenik, where he is Tom Clancy.  He puts his books under fiction because he can not publish truth as fact because of the corruption in government.  I have learned a lot about the true history in American politics from him and other countries. He knows when to hold his cards close to his chest.  I like to check in with what information he is letting out as events take place via his website and videos. He is a remarkable historian with a photographic memory on many, many things.  I use to research everything he said, he is on solid ground.  He gets upset with Trump sometimes because he doesn't do things the way he wants. 

Well anyway, this Russia thing is going to take more than Congress according to an attorney at Judicial Watch.  Oh, and this short video of "Trey Gowdy News" today is interesting:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UYb5iBBgOU

13. profile image0

Tom Clancy IS the master of all conspiracy twists and turns !   I have read several of his novels .     Problem is , most Americans voting and forum-ing here today can't see beyond their liberal news feeds !

Unless Hilary says it's conspiracy against her  ---They cant see a conspiracy at all .

Sad but true.

According to yesterday's JFK File Drop, The CIA had more than 40 Agents Posing As MSM Journalists
      The Question now is... How many Government Agents are working at CNN, Washington Post, The New York Times today? ...

Sound like a conspiracy?  I'm certain it is.

1. profile image0

I fear that the recent extreme polarization by party has infiltrated all offices of government to the point of  atrophy  and you're right  ,the entire news media is not but the newest version of "National Enquirer" days  ........on steroids.

This article was posted on Twitter by Don Jr.
          Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal | Zero Hedge
          http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 … ust-uraniu

This article was posted on Trumps Twitter feed.
          How Team Hillary played the press for fools on Russia
          http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-team-h … on-russia/

The Billary Swamp Creatures!

lol What idiot would believe anything Jr. has to say?

14. colorfulone profile image77

Mainstream Media Now Claiming That It Is A CRIME To Investigate Hillary Clinton’s Ties To Russia
    http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact … a_10282017

Oh yeah!

15. profile image0

The mainstream media has willingly lost all credibility to the right in America to begin with ,   I am constantly amazed at the bias in all our news media,   Even the old   'If it bleeds it reads"  mindset is put to shame by the amounts of liberal bias going on today .
    Clinton /Obama  had all of the collusion and love fest availed to them by CNN , Msnbc, CBS ,.... all of them  ......to the point that - 'swallow the bias ' is the new liberal mantra.    The Trump Derangement  NOW going on is but a continuation of bias , inbred media  hatred of truth and fair play  and amounts to mass  stupidity on the news media's  part .

In the end they will pay dearly .

Not really, it's those like you and colorfulone who will pay dearly for trusting the rightwingnut media. yikes

1. profile image0

What right wing media are you talking about ?   The right wing media today is marginal at best , while the lefts that is now so popular is all tabloid at best ,when it comes to accuracy , integrity , honesty ............

In fact , Pravda in Russia was always known for total  B.S  in fact based reporting , and political  bias They now look biblical when standing beside today's liberal hogwash  like CNN , MSNBC ,CBS  ..........

1. ptosis profile image66
          ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Work on your English Ivan

1. profile image0

Perhaps after you work on your maturing .

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

Thankfully, it's merely the opinion of a Fox watcher. roll

1. profile image0

See , there you go Not reading my responses ,  I watch at least 6-8  different news outlets daily .    Can't win a debate or contribute  in a worthy way , stay off the net !

Crap . you did for a few months but then you came BACK like a friggen bedbug

1. profile image0

And you sound more and more like a forum troll .  Kinda takes away from any debating legitimacy .

predictable
                  https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13777410.jpg

16. colorfulone profile image77

My trust is in God Almighty! 
    "In God We Trust"

1. Paul Wingertt profile image61
      Paul Wingerttposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Who's "we"? Trust in your imaginary friend! Is this the same almighty god that got a bunch of people lost for 40 years in the desert instead of taking the well-traveled trade rout that would have taken six days? Then he abandons these same people to the Babylonians, not once, but twice. Then he  abandons them again to the Romans, medieval monarchs and finally Hitler> And these were his chosen ones!! LMAO! Good one, cheerleader for the orange POS.

17. colorfulone profile image77

Look it up. 

Added: roll

18. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Hillary - no one arrested
    GW Bush - one arrested
    Reagan - more arrests than any presidency
    Trump - two arrests in first year

False facts?  Let's hear the naysayers defend this.

19. colorfulone profile image77

Judicial Watch is in federal court with two lawsuits, plus two dozen FOIA requests, to get to the bottom of the Deep State’s illegal intelligence leaks aimed at undermining the Trump administration.

20. colorfulone profile image77

"I only know this much"
    Well, thank you for share.
    Have a nice Veteran's Day!

21. colorfulone profile image77

The Saudi Corruption Purge has been taking place for awhile now.  Over a dozen Princess have been arrested, along with many others involved in the corruption.  Its been brutal from reports I have read. One report said that some Princes had been beaten so bad that they had to be taken to the hospital. 

President Trump's first foreign visit was to Saudi Arabia.  From Trump's visit with King Salman it looks like they made a deal to protect each other's countries economy, and take out swamp dwellers. 

Next will be the USA Corruption Purge (draining the swamp). There are a lot of sealed indictments. 

I believe we will see some Military Tribunals.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)