What is It That Men Do Not Understand About Women?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)
  1. ngureco profile image80
    ngurecoposted 14 years ago

What is It That Men Do Not Understand About Women?

2. profile image49
    writer811posted 14 years ago

There are far too many things. Our minds just work differently.

3. profile image0
    Nadia Ribaduposted 14 years ago

That's a very loaded and broad question to which there are a myriad of possible responses, but when it comes to relationships, and I can't speak for all women, but I believe that men don't get that many women, if not most, prefer an emotional relationship over a sexual one first, not the latter then the former.  In my life, when I only had a sexual desire for a man, consummation wasn't as thrilling as it would have been had I loved him or he loved me.  Emotions that include love and care enhance sex.  Sex alone has never been fulfilling for me, and I believe many women would agree.  Too many men see sex as the be all and end all.  Often sex IS the end in the mind of a man once he has had it.  LOL....

4. profile image53
    Mienooposted 14 years ago

I think this is one time you should have added
    "Minimum 150 words"  as you did in some of your other questions! With is one, I think one can go on and on and..... !!

5. satansluvchild profile image60
    satansluvchildposted 14 years ago

To start, for the most part, men are not at secretive about who they really are.  Most of the time with men, what you see is what you get.

Women are inherently sneaky and calculating.  It's like Multiple Personality Disorder.

6. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Well all woman are different but my husband dont understand all i care about is honestly for #1 and #2 sex. LOL thats all that would keep me happy

7. 14 otra profile image59
    14 otraposted 14 years ago

A few years ago, my friend Sheila came rushing over to visit me. She was in an agitated state about something.  It seems that she had just finished watching a documentry that delved into neuropathways and brainwave tracking.  She said that they explained that both male & female subjects were fitted with electrodes that would allow their brain activity to be monitored.  The findings showed that while they were awake, the female subjects had continual movement in both their Alpha and Beta brainwave graphs. The males, however, actually showed moments of no Alpha wave movement.
    Questioningly, I said,"Okay? And?" knowing there was more to this.
      She sat down heavily, sighed and said," Well you know how we are always trying to do the good wife thing?  It's our job to draw them out and make sure everything is all right rather than watch them sit and brood. So, I've asked Melvin a million times, "Is everything all right?", and he says, "Yeah".  So I say, "Come on Melvin. Talk to me!  What are you thinking right now?"  And he says "Nothing!"
    She dropped her head into her hands and moaned, "God! All along he was telling me the truth! Men can actually think about nothing."

8. jxb7076 profile image82
    jxb7076posted 14 years ago

Response to 14 otra's comment   "Men can actually think about nothing."  you're correct and we're damn proud of it so when we're setting and thinking about nothing the best thing you can do is leave us alone - we'll come back to earth, eventually!    smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)