Do all religious roads lead to life? Or is there only one narrow way??

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (83 posts)
  1. underhiswings profile image60
    underhiswingsposted 14 years ago

Will many find it or will just a few?

1. goodfriendiam profile image61
      goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think the important thing here is what do you want? For only what you want will make you happy. Me I am happy raising my children, and one day finding a good man. Cheers

underhiswingsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well what if God were to tell you to do something that you did NOT want to do?
        Something that He made clear was His will for you to follow?
        What if He asked you to remain unmarried?
        It is good that raising your children brings you happiness and I know, I have finished raising 3 of them. Some of it "made me happy" and some of it did NOT "make me happy"
        But what about after they are all moved out, what will make you happy then?
        And do you believe that God has more to offer you than just simply your OWN happiness?
        Could there be more, something outside of yourself?
        Do you think that allowing others to "make you happy" can be overcome so that you are happy no matter what others try to make you?

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All lead to god but the path is narrow, that is one pointed or perfect concentration is required to cross over.
      "When thy eye be single" Jesus
      "Inner eye or third eye " Hindu mystics
      "Seven breaths of one pointed concentration will get one enlightened " Patanjali

One cannot have the terms
        "all lead to god"   and   "but the path is narrow"

...in the same sentence when the original question was...

No engineer will tell you that having "ALL" roads leading to the same place will wind up with YOU having a narrow path.

If you can find such and engineer, help him build all of those roads and make sure it is a narrow path now son, will YOU?

You are.
        Contradiction #3 and again, you folks have been Checkmated.

1. mohitmisra profile image60

One cannot have the terms
          "all lead to god"   and   "but the path is narrow"

One can and I have quoted examples to clarify this.

Religions are based on the teaching of the masters or enlightened ones who have crossed over and merged with god.

They all show you the path and all religions are equal and one pointed concentration is required to merge with god.

Son I am here to show humanity the path including you. smile
          These path have already been made by great masters or engineers of the spirit.

The I AM is ONE and NOT many, The I AM has One Son, One Way, One Truth and One Life.

The road that leads to Life is narrow and the Door to enter into Life is Messiah and NOT another.

There is but One Messiah (Christ) and All others are anti-christ's.

This is absolute rubbish , how can you call other masters anti Christ?Jesus repeated what the masters had said before him.
              Please read and you will see the similarities the oneness of their teachings.

1. Paraglider profile image87
                Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mohit - this guy obviously started this thread so he could enjoy informing everyone that only christians are saved. I bet if you dig a little deeper, you'd find his 'christians' would not include Catholics, Anglicans, Orthodox, etc. In fact, I suspect his 'narrow road' only has room enough for one! I hope he's skinny enough to squeeze through the bars when he reaches a locked gate wink

Yes but these lost souls need to be corrected.

1. Paraglider profile image87

I failed, using reason. You try using light wink

2. underhiswings profile image60

None of these "other masters"...laid down they're lives and was sacrificed for the sins of the world, NOT a single one of them.

None of them were perfect.
                None of them were blameless.
                None of them were able to speak things into existence.
                None of them were all wise and all knowing and all powerful.
                none of them were in possession of all authority.
                None of them were born of a virgin.
                None of them were the only Son of God.
                None of them were able to say that God was they're Father.
                none of them were able to say they existed with God in the beginning.
                None of them were able to always do the will of God without question.
                None of them were able to say "I AM the Resurrection and the LIFE."
                None of them were able to say "no man comes to The Father accept through Me."

And none of them raised them self from the dead to be alive forevermore.

That is why The Messiah The Only Son of God is able to offer salvation and nobody else can do it.
                The others all teach that there are "many ways", Only One taught that there is but...

One Way.

The Hindu mystics had to suffer a lot of insult,Zarathustra was jailed for fourteen years, Buddha was called mad by some, a few Sikh prophets were killed by a saw or chopped in half when alive,Muhammad had to fight for himself.

Have you seen the Light or god?
                  You believe in Jesus correct and he is the only way according to you.
                  So many masters talked about god and his bless before Jesus was here on this planet so how can h possible be the only way?

Krishna
                  When goodness grows weak, when evil increases, I make myself a body. In every age I come back to deliver the holy, to destroy the sin of the sinner; to establish righteousness. Bhagavad Gita

Buddha

You are my children, I am your father; through me you have been released from your sufferings. I myself having reached the other shore, help others to cross the stream; I myself having attained salvation, am a savior of others; being comforted, I comfort others and lead them to the place of refuge. My thoughts are always in the truth. For lo! my self has become the truth. Whosoever comprehends the truth will see the Blessed One.

None of these "other masters"...laid down they're lives and was sacrificed for the sins of the world, NOT a single one of them.
                    DID ANY ONE OF THEM DIE FOR YOUR SINS? y / n ??? Answer needed.

None of them were perfect.
                    None of them were blameless.
                    None of them were able to speak things into existence.
                    None of them were all wise and all knowing and all powerful.
                    None of them were in possession of all authority.
                    None of them were born of a virgin.
                    None of them were the only Son of God.
                    None of them were able to say that God was they're Father.
                    none of them were able to say they existed with God in the beginning.
                    None of them were able to always do the will of God without question.
                    None of them were able to say "I AM the Resurrection and the LIFE."
                    None of them were able to say "no man comes to The Father accept through Me."

And none of them raised them self from the dead to be alive forevermore.

That is why The Messiah The Only Son of God is able to offer salvation and nobody else can do it.
                    The others all teach that there are "many ways", Only One taught that there is but...

One Way.
                    DID ANY ONE OF THEM DIE FOR YOUR SINS? y / n ???  Answer needed

xJesus

3. Joe Andover profile image84
      Joe Andoverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

To me, I believe in a power greater than myself. I try and do the right things, ask for His guidance and help others. If he does not exist, at the end of my life, I will have led a good life. If he does exist, and I lived a life of sin, then it's Oh shoot! I blew it. I do believe in eternal life.

How does one "live a good life" and at the same time "live a life of sin?"

What is "the power greater than yourself?"

Who's "guidance" are you asking for? Does He have a name?

Are you sure of His existence?

1. XTASIS profile image60
          XTASISposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you having a nice tour around the forum ? big_smile

If it bothers you enough for you to follow me around like a gnat, then you can stay under the lampshade.

4. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would God be selective?

Good point and that to side with only one of his prophets like the others were useless.

1. quietnessandtrust profile image61
          quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Messiah Yahshua (Jesus) was NOT "just a prophet"...He Is God and nobody else can stand in His Presence and proclaim otherwise. smile

2. quietnessandtrust profile image61

You never answered the question.

Did any of "the other masters" die for your sins or NOT? smile

I said yes some master like the Sikh saints were chopped in half by a saw when alive.
            It is destined by god some will be killed and some will die a natural death.
            "Why have you forsaken me" Jesus
            He didn't want to be crucified but didn't have a choice.It was not like he was okay let me get crucified on purpose and wash away the sins of my followers, it was beyond his control.

GURU ARJAN

In 1606, Emperor Jehangir, the Muslim ruler of India, summoned the Guru to his court on the charge of blessing a rebellious relative of the Emperor's. Upon the Guru's refusal to embrace Islam to escape death, the fifth prophet of the Sikh religion was subject to inhumane torture and killed.

GURU TEGH BAHADUR-9th Sikh Prophet

When the Guru was imprisoned at the request of Aurangzeb in 1675, despite being forced to watch the torture and execution of two disciples, the Guru simply refused to concede to the Emperor's demand. Finally, the Guru was ordered to get beheaded. Unparalleled in the history of humankind, the martyrdom of Guru Teg Bahadur was an act of sacrifice for another religious community. The Guru's martyrdom served to awaken the collective conscience of the Sikh community, which was about to undergo a final transformation in the years to follow.

Zarathustra was jailed for fourteen years and the emperor could have easily  beheaded or killed him but that was not his destiny. smile

The enlightened one knows this world is full of lunatics and fanatics and that he can be killed at any time once he starts walking his path.

2. profile image0

Which master is that? Anyway, good men always die at the hands of other people. It's like the world is not ready for them or no one notices their message until they're dead. Strange really.

Many men die.

Only One came and dies for your sins.

Do you know Him?

3. profile image0

Which prophet is that? Anyway, good men always die at the hands of other people. It's like the world is not ready for them or no one notices their message until they're dead. Strange really.

He is a Christian and believes only Jesus was  true prophet , the rest were liars and not prophets.

1. profile image0

Really? Which century would that be in?

2. profile image0

By the way, would you happen to know how to delete an account? Contact hubpages?

Sorry don't know.

3. quietnessandtrust profile image61

Find me one place where I said "I am a Christian"

You still will NOT answer if all of your masters DIED for your sins now will you? Could you? Please just answer?

Which of them came to the earth will that purpose in mind?

I don't need you to say you are a Christian but your fanatic approach toward Jesus reveals it.
                I am a master myself and I am here now to save your soul.
                Franklin Top Spiritual and Religious
                http://find.franklin.com/nav/ca/spiritu … r/ebooks/0
                1.The Holy Bible
                3.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra

"Why have you forsaken me?" Jesus on the cross.
                He didnt know he would be crucified.
                All prophets are sent by god to guide man.

He always has been...Many are called and few be chosen.
        Because they repent, turn from evil and believe He is Salvation that's why.

5. ALB21467 profile image59
      ALB21467posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Religion is created by men!
      No Man is Righteous! As the scripture said!
      So for me, Religion will not lead to life! It will lead on the teaching of its founder! Blind preacher will have a blind followers, both of them will go astray!

Read the Bible, as it is the hidden message of God to Men! But before reading it, you have to ask and pray for divine guidance otherwise it will lead you to nowhere!

People who do not believed in God says; "What your God can do for you?"

This is my reply;
      Let's say you don't believed in God and I DO believed!
      If there is no God then we both dies nothing will happen to both of us, we'll be rotten!
      If there is a God? Then God will take me and he will leave you and let you die!
      The non believer will say, then Your GOD is not Fair!
      My answer; OH NO, GOD is Fair and Righteous enough, as he gave us the freedom to do what we want to do! BUT, he advice us to choose only the right things! What are the right things? GO and read the Bible!
      As the Bible said, "Many will come in my name, proclaiming that I am the Christ! But be on guard, observe and analyse as you will see the tree on their fruits!

Right you are, religion does NOT save you, that is why I asked...
        "Or is there only one narrow way??"

Because I believe that Only One Way is Messiah Jesus, none other.
        big_smile

2. goodfriendiam profile image61
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

I don't believe any religion will lead you any where, but the spirit of life will. As to how many, I hope a lot, but only he would know.

What or who is this "spirit of life" ?

"As to how many, I hope a lot"

If it is a lot, then is the way broad, wide and accepting of all no matter what they do or how they live and treat others?
      If it is not a lot, then is the way narrow and requirements needed from the followers?
      So does this "spirit of life" have the answers to these 2 questions?

1. goodfriendiam profile image61
        goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe it is the very breath we breathe. 

As to narrow and broad well let me see

I believe broad means, if you follow some sort of religion, man made rules and the like, then, your going to be bond up with all sorts of, if you do this then this will happen and if you do that then this will happen, and let me tell you I use to go to a church that put restrictions on you, and hell I was more messed up then I ever was before stepping in the door.

Narrow on the other hand means, to follow your own heart, and be free.

"to follow your own heart, and be free."
          Well I believe that conflicts with the scripture on the matter of the heart being something to follow.
          Do you know what it says about doing that?

"I believe it is the very breath we breathe."
          Yes, the spirit of life is how we breath.
          Where did that breath come from?
          Did someone give it to us?
          Can it be taken away by that person?

"I believe broad means, if you follow some sort of religion, man made rules and the like"
          Yes, true that is. Many "religions" lead people astray and down the broad road to destruction and sadly all the while they "think" it is NOT so.

3. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 14 years ago

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

That I am not a member of any Christian Church, is true; but I have never denied the truth of the Scriptures; and I have never spoken with intentional disrespect of religion in general, or of any denomination of Christians in particular.

Both Quotes from Abraham Lincoln. I feel much the same way.

4. Earthscribe profile image78
    Earthscribeposted 14 years ago

Did I just come upon a bridge?

'cause I smell a troll...

*moving along....*

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Possibly...but I think more likely, their needs would be better met if they decided to volunteer teaching Sunday school at their church, or becoming a deacon, or what have you.

1. Bibowen profile image87
        Bibowenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or perhaps discuss religion in a religion forum.

Funny how one would find such discussion going on in a room with that title isn't it Bibowen?

5. Spaghetti Monster profile image60
    Spaghetti Monsterposted 14 years ago

Do not be lead astray by this preacher of the straight and narrow, my children, for the stright and narrow is uncooked, and I will spit it out of my mouth.

The Way is squiggly, and full-bodied, and bathed in rich sauces.

Follow My Noodly Bits to find out more about The Way Of The FSM.

Ramen.

Interesting what a mind filled with wet noodles can DISPLAY.

Last time I read the package, spaghetti has an IQ of 666

2. underhiswings profile image60

From our previous chat you said this.
      "I would be like me. Indeed, I AM like me. I am that I am."

I said this.
      "So if I understand you right.
      You never change?"

You said.
      "You don't understand me at all. I change whenever I want to."

I said.
      "This term   "I AM like me. I am that I am"
      means Never Changing."

I seem to have caught you in a contradiction and you have dropped your noodles all over the floor. Sad when someone beats you in 3 moves on the chessboard of understanding.

You said.
      "christians who harangue others with verses from 8 different versions of the same book never change."

I said.
      "Yes, using 8 different versions can cause confusion.
      That is why I read the original documents."

Interesting what a mind filled with wet noodles can DISPLAY.
      Last time I read the package, spaghetti has an IQ of 666

6. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

What ever God that you decide to serve,if you fulfill his will you will go to that place that he or it has prepared for you. Lets hope for your sake that he is able to prepare a place for you and I pray that  you will like it.

No such thing as "what ever God"

There is ONLY ONE GOD, He has no equal.

Do you know Him?

What is His name?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bob?

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
          Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Holy Bob!

lol  lol  lol   lol

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Ernie?

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
          Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it's Olivia!

That's a chick's name!  Are you calling God a homo?

2. Jerami profile image59
            Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was saying that you can worship a tree or a rock. I doubt if it will prepair a place for you and if it did you probably won't like it. I worship the God of Abraham, Isac and Jacob and I don't know what the details of it was but my God also made a covenannt with Ishmael.

1. ElElyone profile image60
              ElElyoneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is what i said concerning Ishmael:
              וְהוּא יִהְיֶה פֶּרֶא אָדָם יָדֹו בַכֹּל וְיַד כֹּל בֹּו וְעַל־פְּנֵי כָל־אֶחָיו יִשְׁכֹּֽן׃

"He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”

And that has been the case. He is the father of the Arabs.

My covenant with him was this:
              "Then the Angel of the LORD said to her, "I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude."

"As for Ishmael, I will bless him also, just as you have asked. I will cause him to multiply and become a great nation. Twelve princes will be among his descendants."

I AM  ע ל ע ל י ו ן

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Dave?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
          Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dave's not here...

No man, I'm Dave

4. Paraglider profile image87

His name is Legion.

7. quietnessandtrust profile image61
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

Ok, I have seen you answer a very precise and very direct question 5 times now....but not answer it with a yes or no.

Did any of the men you mention DIE FOR YOUR SINS ???  y / n

I am NOT talking about martyrs for what they believed.

Did those men die for your sins?

Do you have any sin?

Answers?

Whats wrong with you ? after answering you so many times you keep repeating the question and I keep telling you all masters take on some karmic consequences of humanity but not all.
      If you insist Jesus died for our sins why cant you see these other prophets did as well.
      You sin when you mock other religions and prophets .Do you think Jesus took that away when he died? obviously not.
      Jesus was a messenger of god and not the only messenger of god this planet has seen.

I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to God The Father accept through Me. All others are thieves, liars and wolves.

I am God Almighty and not a man. All men are My servants and I hold life and death in My hand.

If you do not believe this you shall die in your sins.

This IS what I said when I came to the earth to die for the sins.

Yahshua

1. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So your piss ant god kills those who don't believe in it eh? A god that neurotic is nothing to be afraid of!

I have attained enlightenment or merged with god and so have many people who were not Christians.
          Its clear to me you have not come across god yourself.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/christ_krishna.htm

Is Krishna also Christ?
          The Master seemed delighted as he started instructing Chester. "In the Bhagavad-Gita, we learn that Krishna created everything and sustains all things by his glory. Chapter 9 teaches that the entire material universe is created, prevaded, maintained and sustained by him. In Chapter 10 we learn that he is the source of everthing and that all existence is because of Lord Krishna. '... I am the seed of all creatures; nothing animate or inanimate could exist without me.'

In John 1 of the Christian New Testament we are taught that 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth .... grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.'

We also learn in the Bhagavad-Gita that total devotion to Krishna will allow man to achieve eternal life and never know death again.

In the New Testament we learn that Christ is the the only way. '...that whosoever believeth in Christ should not perish, but have everlasting life.'

What does your logic tell you about this paradox?" The Master waited.

Chester licked his lips. "Here are two different religions revealing to us the creator of all things who, is also the way to achieve eternal life. Either one is a fraud or both are the same holy manifestation recorded at different times from two different cultural and historical viewpoints. The logic is clear and simple."

The Master announced, "The Krishna of Ancient Hinduism is the Christ of Christianity. Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, and Christos is the Greek version of the word Krishna. When an Indian person calls on Krishna, he often says "Krista." Krishna is a Sanskrit word meaning the object of attraction." So when we address God as "Christ," "Krista," or "Krishna," we indicate the same all-attractive Supreme Personality of Godhead. When Jesus said, "Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name," that name of God was Krista or Krishna. "Christ" is simply another way of saying "Krista," and "Krista" is another way of pronouncing Krishna."

My name is Mohit.k.Misra, Mohit meaning the enlightened one another name for Krishna. smile
          Misra the name given to the enlightened ones who settled on the river Ganges long before Jesus was here on this planet.

8. Sanctus Vesania profile image59
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

There's only one narrow way, but when you have your spiritual eyes opened, it's also the way that makes sense.

ProTip:  God is the master of Occam's Razor.

The spiritual eye is the third eye or inner eye or as Jesus said"When thy eye be single.This is supposed to develop when the human is ready.Both the pituitary and pineal gland are supposed to be responsible.
      Then the human can see the light within.

1. profile image0

I already know the light within smile

Nice smile

And the name of the Light?

1. profile image0

Writer Rider.

Brahma, Allah, Jevovah,Buddha,Great Spirit, Ahura Mazda,Shiva,Vishnu etc. etc.
            Me -I
            Do you know the light?

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Bob?

9. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Ah quietnessandtrust.

Glad to see you back.

I'd like to suggest a name change.

Perhaps BellowingAndUntruth may be more appropriate.

thank you for your kind consideration. lol

10. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities" Voltaire.
    Fundamentalism ... a dangerous reverence for words.

11. quietnessandtrust profile image61
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

Who died for your sins?

Or do you say you have so sin?

I face my own karma.

12. Spaghetti Monster profile image60
    Spaghetti Monsterposted 14 years ago

His name is Linguini.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)