Lots of mixed beliefs on--When do U think the "Rapture" will occur (Pre-Trib vs.

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)
  1. christ4ever profile image64
    christ4everposted 13 years ago

Lots of mixed beliefs on--When do U think the "Rapture" will occur (Pre-Trib vs. Post-Trib),etc.?

Trying to gather info and produce an overall consensus for what many people believe on the "Rapture" Topic (the "gathering up" of Believers before the coming Kingdom of Christ) before writing an article on the subject = Believe it or not, and when?; Pre-Tribulation, Middle, Post-Tribulation, etc. --Thanks

2. Powerful Pierre profile image61
    Powerful Pierreposted 13 years ago

I totally believe in the Rapture and I m a pre trib guy all the way If people choose to NOT believe may they receive the desires of their heart.... IN the twinkling of an  eye when He God the Father says it  I'm outtttttttttttta  here GBU

3. inspiredbydg profile image60
    inspiredbydgposted 13 years ago

There will be no Rapture; this is a false belief; which causes people to look for something that is not true.

We will harm ourselves if we are to look for some end of all things; Christians harm themselves with this idea for end of faith; move past the idea of this and life has no boundaries no limits and endless and free.

See if this allows ones faith to soar or it to do a nose dive and look for the end of all things which is fear.. You be the judge of your own faith.

4. Jason R. Manning profile image83
    Jason R. Manningposted 13 years ago

I am a middle trib believer myself, that mainly comes from a belief that we deserve it.  I believe in Gods ultimate justice, America is no exception to the rule of spiritual founding and protection.  We lost our way long ago, now we sit mired in selfish want, wishing for the end to come soon.  Mathematically, I get lost in the translations of the North attacking Israel and then the seven years of peace.  I am looking forward to your next hub on this subject.  I just asked a version of this question a couple hours ago…funny.
    GB

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 13 years ago

I believe "The Rapture must take place Pre-Tribulation. Jesus My Lord must gather up all of His believers, 1/3 of the world's population at that time, prior to the Great tribulation. Those 2/3 of the population who remain, will face the tribulation and at the end of seven  years will be asked who they choose to accept and follow. Those choosing to follow Christ will be spared the perishing in the lake of fire. Those who choose satan will perish in the lake of fire along with him.

6. Thesource profile image68
    Thesourceposted 13 years ago

Great manufacturers like GE, Toyota, Ford, GM and many others will consider that 3% or higher failure rate in their manufacturing processes a serious problem. They will have engineers and production crew working hard to improve or fix their processes until they achieve a success rate above 97%. Many have achieved 99%.

One of the biggest non-material failure is to loose your dearly loved ones. I would be devastated if I lost one of my children.

Now from what most of you are saying that God the perfect, almighty and all knowing is going to have only a 33% success rate. That is devastating when he is not just making material losses, but he is losing his dearly beloved children. To make this worse he is still continues making mankind with imperfections. If this is the case, he should give up his creation process and get advice from engineers working for these corporations. God must be lunatic to continue after such failures, because he never seemed to have learned his "painful lessons"

However, I see God far more powerful, perfect and know exactly what he is doing. He is filled with Love, Joy and Truth at every moment. He is in Control. When the dust settles mankind will realize that His saving power is 100% effective. Jesus hinted this in the parable of the lost sheep. This Good news of God's Love and Power is far too grand for most of you to realize, and will probably be discarded like the messages of those prophets in the old days.

7. LeslieAdrienne profile image69
    LeslieAdrienneposted 13 years ago

Pre-Trib. All things that I study lead me to believe in a pre-trib rapture. I hope that I am right.

8. searchinsany profile image60
    searchinsanyposted 12 years ago

The Rapture is a comparatively new Doctrine and was not taught in the Church until the 19th century. In my opinion there will not be a physical Rapture. I go into detail on my Hub 'The Rapture: Dispensationalism's Candy Stick'.

9. Jack Jenn profile image74
    Jack Jennposted 6 years ago

Hi,

This is a question so many have different views on - sadly.
    If you have another look at Matthew 24: 29 - 31, Jesus is crystal clear that it WILL most certainly happen but NOT when most believe and hope, which is either a pre or mid-trib view and is incorrect. IT IS DEFINATELY AFTER TRIBULATION - FULL STOP.
    Those 3 verses completely dispel a pre or mid-trib view.
    Anyone who tells you otherwise is a false prophet propagating a false doctrine and a false hope. It would be so easy to believe that Jesus will come and take us away before the horror begins, which only leads to a dangerous complacency that somehow it isn't really dangerous because the tribulation won't ever have to be endured. There are so many verses in scripture that confirm a post-trib view. (So many to list.)
    Further to that the 'mark of the beast' (666) won't be in place until after the 2nd half of tribulation begins and believers won't take the mark so they WILL go through it - even preferring death over taking the mark and many will die. Revelation 13: 15 says, as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. So who are they who won't worship the beast?
    There can be NO persecution of believers unless believers are there and there can be no 'falling away' of believers, unless believers are there in both the 1st and 2nd half of tribulation. Also look at Matthew 24: 22, would God bother to 'shorten these days' if His elect didn't go through it???
    Those who believe in a pre or post-trib view always present the weakest arguments for it but they don't prove it as irrefutably as the post-trib does.

10. celafoe profile image56
    celafoeposted 6 years ago

this is a simple one = NEVER  it is a false doctrine of men.
    Scripture is clear. 
    Luke 17:26-28   And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:  27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 
    The righteous (true disciples of Christ) will go through the evil time protected by God as was Noah and as was in the land of Goshen and as did Lot.

11. AF Mind profile image52
    AF Mindposted 6 years ago

I don't believe in the pre tribulation Rapture https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … e-Doctrine

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)