What is your Christmas wish?

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (35 posts)
  1. giselle2323 profile image59
    giselle2323posted 13 years ago

What is your Christmas wish?

2. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!  Ok ok my Christmas wish... hmmm... just being with my kids and celebrating Christmas with them, is all I wish for.

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

3. dragonlady1967 profile image68
    dragonlady1967posted 13 years ago

I wish my oldest daughter could come home for Christmas.  It will take a miracle though.

4. onceuponatime66 profile image60
    onceuponatime66posted 13 years ago

I am dreaming of a white Christmas, and my complexion finally being cleared up as I figured out what it was after five years of struggling and low self esteem.

5. vietnamvet68 profile image59
    vietnamvet68posted 13 years ago

I wish for Peace on this earth and for everyone to come together and get along.

6. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 13 years ago

I wish good health, peace  and happiness for everyone.

7. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 13 years ago

My Christmas Wish is to hear the man i love tell me he loves me...I know he wont ( cant!) but a girl can wish !!

8. binnys18303 profile image40
    binnys18303posted 13 years ago

My only wish for Christmas was to spend few days in calm and serene environment with my family opposite to my place. Me and my wife love to spend time alone in the lap of nature.

9. Jenny_J profile image60
    Jenny_Jposted 13 years ago

After such a hectic year, just to be surrounded by family and friends as they all love me regardless of not visiting them as much as I should.  They love me warts and all!

10. miamiyou profile image59
    miamiyouposted 13 years ago

I'm dreaming of being with my children and enjoying the time spent with them!

11. gfarmer profile image73
    gfarmerposted 13 years ago

I wish that everyone who needs a home will find one this Christmas...

12. jeremysharon profile image34
    jeremysharonposted 13 years ago

My wish............... i will be a rich in the world. Like a shining star in the sky.....

13. profile image56
    adair_francescaposted 13 years ago

To be happy this Christmas and be with my love ones.

14. Smaridge01 profile image67
    Smaridge01posted 13 years ago

That people would begin to see the value in a more simple lifestyle, a more simple existence that does not require so many wasteful material trappings.

15. seocompanyhaven profile image56
    seocompanyhavenposted 13 years ago

Peace in hole world smile
    no more wars

16. The-L profile image61
    The-Lposted 13 years ago

I wish for everyone the best they could get, that everyones wishes would come true, of course I would want to get a nice present from my loved ones, but more than that, just that they would remember me.

17. onegoodwoman profile image68
    onegoodwomanposted 13 years ago

That every child be well fed.  Hungry kids tear  me up inside.

18. nasus loops profile image64
    nasus loopsposted 13 years ago

I wish for everyone to have a happy time over Christmas and enjoy their families around them.

It is a shame that in some situations this is not possible.  My thoughts are with these families at this time.

19. profile image0
    dennahposted 13 years ago

My christmas wish is that we all enjoy together and help those underpriviledged especially those who are sick, poor and disabled

20. profile image0
    scriber1posted 13 years ago

I wish ours was a world where:

Where one death does, indeed, diminish us all rather than get us to tune in next week, or to the 6 o'clock news, to witness yet another.

Where class hatred is understood to be born out of ignorance and fear, and for us to possess the courage to act upon that understanding.

Where politicians will not promise to build bridges even where there are no rivers, or to change the course of rivers in justifying the building of new bridges.

Where 'religion' isn't used as an excuse to judge and classify; to maim and kill.

Where we spend more time seeking to understand the questions, rather than boasting of knowing the answers.

Where we take individual responsibility for our actions, successes and failures.

Where tolerance means more than what an engineer says should be the space between two pieces of metal; indeed, closing the space between ourselves.

Where communication among human beings is not simply a road to an end, but a highway toward new beginnings.

Happy holidays to one and all.

21. Kogome62 profile image61
    Kogome62posted 13 years ago

To finally get a new microphone, so I can cheer people up with song.

22. profile image49
    garystuffposted 13 years ago

Mel Gibson gets a PR agent, and lays off the booze

23. valerie miller profile image58
    valerie millerposted 13 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4263367_f260.jpg

Peace, love, prosperity to everyone....Keep Christ in the Christmas....

24. Druid's-Lament profile image57
    Druid's-Lamentposted 13 years ago

To be alive...I'm not much into Christmas.

25. EvelynSparks profile image60
    EvelynSparksposted 13 years ago

My Christmas wish has two parts. First part is for there to be peace on earth and for the homeless to have a home and for the hungry to have food, for the poor to have all the blessing that the Lord has for them. Second part is for me to be able to have my car fixs or for Santa to leave a used car in my driveway  and to be able to have the money to pay all my bills so that I don't stuggle every month wondering how I am going to pay for everything much less put back for the car. Or a brain new pair of walking shoes until I can get the car fixs.

26. royalbert profile image58
    royalbertposted 13 years ago

That this world become a peaceful place for every human being.

27. medor profile image62
    medorposted 13 years ago

My wish for Christmas is that my daughter and husband and i will enjoy the 11 days that she will be spending with us...  we all need to chill from an extremely busy year, and just BE with each other.

28. missywells42 profile image58
    missywells42posted 13 years ago

I dont have a christmas whish for myself because, the way I see it I already have everything I could possibly want being married to the greatist man in the world.
    I have a christmas wish for my husband and that is to be as happy and healthy as can be and always rememeber I love you

29. zamboy321 profile image67
    zamboy321posted 13 years ago

I wish for everyone to improve their lives in everything- physically, spiritually, economically, mentally, financially, emotionally, especially relations with the family.

30. Iontach profile image68
    Iontachposted 13 years ago

I have 3 wishes, one is good so is the other one, the last one is horrible but its still my wish. Sorry can't tell you what my wishes are or they won't come true! lol

31. funmontrealgirl profile image65
    funmontrealgirlposted 13 years ago

oh how i wish starving will end, homeless people will find shelter and happiness will reign on everybody's heart.

32. irepgermany profile image60
    irepgermanyposted 13 years ago

wish i could travel around the world and do a lot of charity work, help those in need.

33. toysofclay profile image61
    toysofclayposted 13 years ago

My christmas wish is to to meet someone new who could become my friend. I planned this in the inception of december but still working on it. I hope to find one by december 24.

34. Klena profile image70
    Klenaposted 13 years ago

For my parents to have to stop worrying about every penny, and to not have to scrimp and save to pay every bill.

For my partner's business to do well.

For health and happiness for my family and friends.

35. vox vocis profile image80
    vox vocisposted 13 years ago

That God may be with every living being on Earth.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)