What do you think Heaven is like?

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)
  1. FaithDream profile image78
    FaithDreamposted 13 years ago

What do you think Heaven is like?

The Bible talks about the New Earth, the river of life, and the beauty of Heaven. Imagine being in Heaven, what do you see?

2. profile image0
    Jeykishanposted 13 years ago

Dear, it's difficult to say that here. No eyes has seen and no ears have heard what God has prepared for us for our eternity. But there are few revelations too about the heaven according to the book of Revelation.
    And we can not give imaginations which is not true and just an imagination only. But one thing I can see.....It's very very very beautiful and sooooooooooooo wonderful and beyond the expression. How can I explain it with the words?

3. tonymead60 profile image83
    tonymead60posted 13 years ago

a big fish and chip shop without calories

4. MickS profile image60
    MickSposted 13 years ago

All things in imagination need imagination to visualise them.

5. twobmad profile image60
    twobmadposted 13 years ago

No human word could describe the wonderfulness of Heaven. But those the Bible speaks about are the only clue that we can imagine with. The New Testament description of Heaven echoes the Garden of Eden in Genesis.
    All I could imagine is that everything will be in perfection. Not needing anything. No hatred. No partiality. No exploitation. You know what, the Heaven could be imagine at its best by every one depending upon what he/she been going through. The Western Picture of Heaven not be same as of Asian particularly those who are under_____________ government.

6. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image70
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 13 years ago

Heaven would be far more better beyond all our  human limited imagination can imagine! It would be a place of everlasting full bliss and enjoyment that human words can't express because it would be the place where our heavenly Father rules visibly with his loving care. In life, when we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we taste and feel the bliss of heaven and that is the foretaste of heaven on earth.  I can't express or imagine fully but as some of our friends already mention what the bible talks about heave, It would be a place where we are fully made perfect in God's loving arm. There will be no more tears, no more sorrow and everything will be made perfect and we would enjoy the beauty of the Lord forever.

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 13 years ago

Ask yourself this question... "If heaven is forever, just what do you think you will be doing for the next billion trillion years?"  There is no logic in the idea of an afterlife nor of heaven.

Heaven is where you find it.  It is a state of mind.  And when you're gone, you're gone.  You're life is just a tiny experience that "God" is having.  You are God.  Get used to it.

8. Jarn profile image61
    Jarnposted 13 years ago

Based on the Bible's requirements for entry and the behavior of most people I meant, I would have to say empty.

9. sebusharma profile image60
    sebusharmaposted 13 years ago

I think Heaven is a Beautiful World where we would be surrounded by Angels and our family and other good people. It's going to be a Place where we love each other and there is so much Happiness and joy!

10. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 13 years ago

no body can imagine about Heaven i think , its a place beyond the memories of humain being.

11. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 13 years ago

Heaven is a place of perfection, therefore everything in heaven is perfect. God dwells in heaven. if man could make all these good things here on Earth, how perfect would it be when God the Omnipotent, Omniscience, builds his dwelling place.    I see paradise, i see perfection in its self.

12. sexyponkie profile image60
    sexyponkieposted 13 years ago

Heaven will be beautiful.there will be peace,no war and everyone will love the next person as if they were a brother or sister or as if they were your parents

13. profile image55
    rock11100posted 13 years ago

I think in heaven there is no pain, everyone gets along, and every one shares.

14. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

I'm not sure about the bible, but I know someone who's a pretty reliable source on the topic.  Yo, Belinda Carlisle, Help me out on this one!

Belinda Carlisle: "Sure Bronson.  What's up?

Bronson: "What's heaven like?"

Belinda Carlisle:  "oooh baby do you know what that's worth?"

Bronson:  "Tell me."

Belinda Carlisle:  "Ooh Heaven is a place on earth!"

Bronson:  "Is it true in heaven love comes first?"

Belinda Carlisle: "We'll make heaven on a place called earth!"

Awesome.  Thanks!  There you go, guys.

Next question!

15. luckycharmz profile image60
    luckycharmzposted 13 years ago

Heaven is where the grass is always green, it only rains at night, and the temperature is always 68 degrees.  smile

16. svig77 profile image61
    svig77posted 13 years ago

Like a perfect earth. Sinless and unimaginable.

17. leonardobapex profile image59
    leonardobapexposted 13 years ago

The Bible mentioned about the Heaven and also the New earth as not the same place. The bible details that the heaven is a spirit place where spirit beings dwells. It also acounts  that heaven is the dweling place of the Most HIgh God. We can hardly imagine heaven as a beautiful place like what we see on earth.
    Our imagination of what heaven looks like may be untrue.

18. Froggy213 profile image62
    Froggy213posted 13 years ago

My thoughts of what Heaven will be like. read more

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)