Did you have a plan for your life?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)
  1. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 12 years ago

Did you have a plan for your life?

Did you actually stick to it?

2. rdsac profile image60
    rdsacposted 12 years ago

No...No.....i  had  some  plan  for  your  life  . But   after   making   lots   of   plan ,  i   become    used   to   it.........and    now   making    good   plans   is   become   my  habit .

3. chanroth profile image50
    chanrothposted 12 years ago

Yes, I do have plans for my life and stick to it. I have this plan since I was 15 years old. My plan is to become a doctor and go help street children at other country. I went to help street children since I was 15 years old with my fiance. My fiance offered food and medicine to elders this year in March and visit his father due to he have cancer. I didn't get to go because I have school. Last 2 year I went to help street children, it is very sad how they didn't have clothe to cover up so we bought clothe for them as well. My dad went around to find a small village that is the most poorest in the country and we helped them as well. Hopefully next year, I'll be going with the CHAAP and provide free medical check up for children and elders of all ages.

4. shailudhakad profile image59
    shailudhakadposted 12 years ago

This is a very nice question which you asked.Every one should have a plan for his/her life. Life is wasted without having any plan. Just take the examples of very simple things like study, daily routine, office work, taking meals, playing games. If we do these tiny things without planning than we lost the ground somewhere or the other. Life without plan is something like batting on the cricket pitch with your eyes closed, where any coming ball may break your jaw. I have well planned my life and I am stick to it and I will.Ya I know that odds are not always in your favor but you are always ready to face them if your going with proper plans. If someone have not yet planned his or her life, then don't worry you are not yet late.

5. Cloverleaf profile image97
    Cloverleafposted 12 years ago

This is a wonderful question, and I am proud to say that my husband and I have a great plan for our lives together.

We think alike, and have similar goals and dreams.  This is very important when putting together a plan.  We motivate each other, and remind ourselves what we are working for.  It is difficult some days when we have a "bad day at the office" but ultimately our prize is bigger than the price we have to pay. 

Along our exciting path, we reward ourselves as we achieve each short term goal.  We may have to make some adjustments along the way - you never know what life has in store - but the greatest beauty of having a plan for your life is to enjoy smelling the roses along the way.

6. MazioCreate profile image66
    MazioCreateposted 12 years ago

Thanks for asking this question. Initially I would go with the flow and see where it took me. I never really put much thought into seriously setting goals or implementing strategies to achieve them. The only goal in my teens and early 20's was to travel. To do that I need work and followed my mother into teaching.  It wasn't until my late twenties when I became invovled in running and cycling that I really began planning my life and setting goals.

I have a plan that I am happy to change at a whim if there is the slightest hint that my partner and I might travel. There is always room for spontaneity, because that is the spice of life.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 12 years ago

I did have a plan for my life which was to have a normal status quota like the rest of humanity life on the earth with my acceptance of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I also wanted to do GOD'S perfect and ultimate purpose with my life on the earth. At this point of time in my life I had a girlfriend and my plan was an reality but I still hunger for the ultimate purpose for GOD'S will for my life on the earth. Then suddenly on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death and from that day forward to the rest of my life on the earth I threw away my plan for my life and freely chose GOD'S ultimate purpose for my life and began the preparation that GOD prepared for me to do on the earth which was to be on Hubpages and write 3 articles and set it free on the internet with Google on June 2010 A.D. 2nd article: April 16, 2011 A.D. 3rd article May 8, 2011 A.D. and you can bet your life on it that there was all kinds of roadblocks to prevent this from happening but it have all failed to the glory of GOD. I have written 3 excellent quality articles that have produced my 1st article that is the greatest article on the earth which is standing side by side with the holy bible throughout all generations through 100 percent referring sites. This is the article which people have searched for but can not find on the internet from hubpages members. 2nd article: is on the Top Listings of hubpages and 3rd on the list and is also on the best and hottest hubs on " besthubpages.com " since April 19, 2011 A.D. 3rd article: is on the first page on Google and first on the list with 139 30 days pageviews and 139 ever total. 2nd article: 803 30 days pageviews and 803 ever total. 1st article: 182 30 days pageviews and 1643 ever total. My ever total for all 3 articles is 2585. The proof is in these numbers which is multiplying like rabbits daily. What's up doc? Like what Bugs Bunny would always say in his cartoon show which is classic and old school. I will tell you what is up and it is my 3 articles that have blasted off the earth and will continue to spread around the world non stop and also will be cruising throughout the universe to the Glory of GOD.

8. edhan profile image36
    edhanposted 12 years ago

Yes. I do have a plan. My aim in life is to bring up my kids so that they can have their own happy life that I have gone through. Help them with their mistakes and learn from it.

9. mcrawford76 profile image88
    mcrawford76posted 12 years ago

I have had numerous plans for my life, but as my life has changed and evolved, so have the plans.

In high school I wanted to be a cop, so I joined the police explorer program, started taking criminal justice classes, etc. But I became frustrated with a system that is designed for police to not want to help people. (I.e. for every time you put your hands on someone there are an average of 6 pages of paperwork). I actually witnessed a police officer drive by a fight in an alley and continue on saying "well, we didn't get a call, and I got enough paperwork for one day". That was the last straw, so I quit.

The one plan I've had that never really changed started from a very young age. I have always known that I wanted to be a writer. And although it's been put on the back burner multiple times throughout my life, it has always been my passion.

10. whoisbid profile image61
    whoisbidposted 12 years ago

I can make plans and they might be good but I can't always keep them because things happen that are beyond my control. I still try to stick to something if possibly can. Good question!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)