What is the Christian interpretation for "teeth falling out"?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (32 posts)
  1. calico Stark profile image61
    calico Starkposted 12 years ago

What is the Christian interpretation for "teeth falling out"?

In the Christian faith there is a biblical code of symbols used to convey future happenings in our dream life.  I am seeking a scriptural answer.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5934860_f260.jpg

2. jacobkuttyta profile image43
    jacobkuttytaposted 12 years ago

I couldn't find any interpretation for teeth falling.

Normally teeth fall happens to children as their primary tooth replaced by permanent tooth.  That is normal

At the old age tooth fall happens.  It shows the old age of people

In bible tooth fall represents old age. 

I am not aware of any other interpretation.

1. celafoe profile image55
      celafoeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

pure foolishness

3. Keerthy profile image61
    Keerthyposted 12 years ago

I couldn't find any interpretation for teeth falling. Everything depends on your works, lol

correct you did not find it because it does not exist

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 12 years ago

This has to do with communicating. If you are not saying what is on your mind it shows in these dreams. The Hebrew letter SHIN means Teeth.

5. DougBerry profile image81
    DougBerryposted 12 years ago

It's biology.  New teeth grew in under your old teeth, the old teeth fell out.  They represent biology at work.

6. ercramer36 profile image90
    ercramer36posted 11 years ago

It means your teeth fall our and nothing more.

7. Ceegen profile image67
    Ceegenposted 11 years ago

Depending on the context of the dream, teeth falling out means:

1.  That you are losing your boldness. You are allowing things like political correctness to stop you from spreading the good news of the gospel truth: Jesus is God in the flesh, and saves us from our sins. Because of whatever reason, your failure to speak out against sin is shown in that your words are losing their "bite".

2. Your words are too sharp, and cause people to turn away from the salvation in Christ. Because you are counting your boldness as righteous, you are giving in to pride, and this is a warning from God to tone it down or He will do it for you. Being bold is great, but tact goes a long way.

This is a balancing act, and in whatever context this is used in a dream shows you that your words are either too sweet, or not sweet enough. You don't have to water-down what God says, but you also don't have to make things up in order to scare people into believing.

God wants people to believe Him because they love Him. Help people get to know God, don't threaten them! Don't cave in to validating their sinful life as an alternative for forgiveness of those sins, either.

celafoeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

please show scripture in context to support these false statements

8. celafoe profile image55
    celafoeposted 11 years ago

there is no such thing in scripture as a biblical code for interpreting dreams.   some churches of men falsely teach that but it is a lie.   according to scripture the interpretation of dreams that are from God is revealed by the Holy Spirit. the other ones are from you and there is no interpretation.
    there is no scripture to cover teeth falling out.   ask God if there is an Interpertation or not and He will tell you if there is one
    all the answers on here so far are opinions not an interpretation.

9. Melindas Mind profile image67
    Melindas Mindposted 10 years ago

dreammoods.com says "To dream that you your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances."

That said, my grandma could interpret dreams and she told me once, when I had a dream about my teeth falling out, that teeth represent wisdom in a dream.

10. profile image52
    dinkar singlaposted 9 years ago

it will change into gold coin by keeping it under pillow

11. profile image48
    BlytheNovaposted 9 years ago

John Paul Jackson says it represents a loss or lack of understanding/discernment

he does not know what he is talking about but then that never stopped him from giving his phony answers

12. Jackie Lynnley profile image85
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 8 years ago

Luke 13:28 King James Bible
    There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
    This is the only thing that comes to mind about the bible and teeth.

13. Louis Rabaud profile image61
    Louis Rabaudposted 7 years ago

Re: The Above:
    If your teeth are falling out, it means, that you are suffering of gum's disease. The falling of your teeth has nothing to do with the Holy Bible. You need to see your dentist in that respect! I hope that will help! Thank you! 
    Louis Rabaud

amen  there is no scripture for this .

14. Richard Perry profile image62
    Richard Perryposted 6 years ago

your dreams represent the subconscious part of your mind.. which comes out when your conscious defences are down.. and in life where ever you are heading is a result of what your subconscious karma holds- your belief in who you are and your perception of reality is your karma.. interpreting from this manner I find as helpful because actually we all are dreaming a dream that we thought of dreaming.. kindly find similar articles on forgiveness on my hub,
    Richard Perry

utter foolishness

15. Chernikal profile image73
    Chernikalposted 6 years ago

Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
    Song of Solomon 6:6 KJV
    http://bible.com/1/sng.6.6.KJV

In the Bible God gave certain men such as Daniel and Joseph the gift of interpreting dreams. The teeth as a whole represents the flock of believers or Yeshua's sheep. When you have a dream about your tooth falling out it represents you falling out of the flock. In other words it means  you maybe turning your heart away from him. It could be a sin you have committed such as adultery or fornication. All you have to do is repent  and as long as you forgive others for their trepasses , you will be forgiven also.

foolishness  trying to put scripture on this there is no scripture pertaining to it.

16. GoodnewsBassey profile image61
    GoodnewsBasseyposted 6 years ago

It does not mean when a christian teeth fell down that things are not okay with the person, maybe it has a tooth problem.

17. venus Psychic profile image61
    venus Psychicposted 6 years ago

missing money i think .. and hypocrisy around that person ..

think is not a Christian response.    there is no scripture forthis

18. revmjm profile image87
    revmjmposted 6 years ago

Did your teeth literally fall out, or did you dream they fell out?

19. Garrett Riser profile image56
    Garrett Riserposted 6 years ago

I never heard anything about it in the Bible, but I've heard that psychological it means you feel like you're losing control.

20. profile image0
    cjnileskiposted 5 years ago

Hi!!  I am a little confused here, did you dream that you lost teeth?  I have read articles from different magazines but don't remember any having a dream like that.

21. rosettaartist1 profile image60
    rosettaartist1posted 5 years ago

The Bible states:  I have given you emptiness of teeth in all your cities, and lack of bread in all your places (Amos 4:6).  Therefore emptiness of teeth denotes scarcity of truth; and lack of bread, scarcity of good.  Teeth falling out could indicate falling away from the Truth.

22. Bede le Venerable profile image95
    Bede le Venerableposted 5 years ago

“The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." (Job 1:21)

If such things happen to me, I look at it from different perspectives.

1. I remember that I’m a human being in a corruptible body, and therefore such events are to be expected.

2. God permitted it to happen so it must be for the best. It’s a moment to exercise faith and detachment.

3. It’s also an opportunity to exercise hope. I trust that God will restore my teeth in the general resurrection and they will be as white as the snow on Mt. Zalmon. (Ps.68:14)

However, to be honest, the question comes clothed in garments of superstition. Unless I’m mistaken, there is no such “Biblical code of symbols used to convey future happenings in our dream life.” Are you perhaps thinking of Old Testament dreamers like the Patriarch Joseph?

23. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Save your responses for recent threads. After 7 years I doubt OP is still wondering

1. Bede le Venerable profile image95
      Bede le Venerableposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Maybe so, but somebody responded a few hours before me. It's not forbidden, is it? I guess I'll know if my teeth fall out tonight! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)