I Hate Obama

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (190 posts)
  1. imadork profile image71
    imadorkposted 14 years ago

That's it, I hate Obama -- discuss.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok , anything else please? if ya hate him ,whats to discuss /

2. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't. smile

3. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would remind you of Will Rogers but then you have never met Obama have you? LOL

1. profile image50
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think we need Roy Rogers to sort this lot out smile

4. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have nothing against Obama personally. He seems like a nice guy and sincere in his beliefs. That said I'm strongly opposed to just about everything he's done so far as President and I'm frightened for my future and the future of our country. Obama's policies restrict individual freedom, and place this country in an extremely weak economic position which could threaten the security of our nation! I predict he will be a one term President.

1. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very, very well said, Poppa. I completely agree with you, 100%, all the way.

Do I hate Obama? No. Hate is a very strong word. Did I vote for him? No. I think we had an extremely weak pool of candidates for this election, and we simply voted in the best of the worst. That said, I doubt he would have won if he wasn't black.

5. Harvey Stelman profile image62
      Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are far from alone, check his polls.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you a Baptist minister from Arizona?

7. Lady_E profile image63
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tough!  The fact that you do, will not remove him from being your president at the moment. smile

8. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i don't hate the President.

but i don't trust him, and i don't like his tactics.

1. tksensei profile image60
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

'Hate' is a strong word and one that people throw around too casually.

2. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Big deal, I am tired of people who hate Obama.  He is going to be president until 2012, so maybe you should all go live in South America for a few more years if you are so mad.  Today me and several friends were saying some of you might like Obama a bit more if you had to live in a true oppressive country like Afghanistan.  I was no fan of Bush, but I never opened silly threads like this one.  So deep!

imadorkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL...lighten up!.  Do you really think I am serious?  (although I do hate Obama)
      Read my hubs if you do not think I am deep.  Maybe you will change your mind.

1. SweetiePie profile image82
        SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Imadork,

I am sure you are deep, but staring a thread saying you hate Obama is not deep.  Not everything we do is deep.  Actually it is kind of rude, but people have been more so to this president.

2. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ther has been so much discussion about him everyone's tired of it...

Actually many of us Americans love him and are not tired of it.  We are tired of the people who disparage him.  Obama is the best thing that happened to the US in 2008, and those opposed to him are throwing the fits.

1. profile image0

i thought you may be tired of the debate about him as a person, sorry. It is hard for people to understand who are not American, as obviously he does not have a great deal of impact in our lives

I am sorry Brenda I was not irritated with you.  Actually some Australians and Europeans give Obama more respect then my own countrymen.  I just have grown disenchanted with the disrespect towards the president here.

2. Harvey Stelman profile image62
            Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Obama is striving to pass things I support.  Harvey, I find many of your stances offensive and full of venom.  I have read your hubs about how you think Michael Jackson is a racist, and you even emailed me about it.  I did not reply to you because I think it is a weird thing to even be wondering about at this point.

2. imadork profile image71

Throwing fits?  Oh, and nobody threw fits when Bush was in office.  So, us Obama haters are whiners and you Bush haters are deep thinkers?!?!  Hypocrisy!

People who did not like Bush had valid reasons, such as his starting expensive wars overseas.  Obama, on the other hand, is trying to improve equality for Americans with health care reform.  I believe in this issue most passionately, and anyone who says America is fine with out health care reform is ignorant of our history.  America has continually improved and changed through the years.  If we did not we would still allow slavery and sweat shops.

That retort is laughable and full of hypocrisy.

Actually no it is not.  It is full of truth.  You said America does not need to improve, but all of our great activists and presidents would not agree with you.  Every great president from Lincoln to Roosevelt to Kennedy talked about changing and improving America.  As we grow we learn.  To remain stagnant is to remain a backwater, and America is not that!

2. profile image0
                wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not laughing.  Your retort is what's laughable.  Evidently you cannot see our country needs some reform right now, huh?

Scroll up and read my earlier post about why our country does not need change.  Debate that.

2. tksensei profile image60

.................... roll

2. profile image0

Not sure where she said "Bush haters are deep thinkers", imadork.  I like Obama, support him fully.  If you start a thread like this, expect us Obama supporters to trickle in.  And don't put words in people's mouths.

First of all...don't tell me what I can say.  You see...this is a free country.  Secondly, she just proved my assumption by not denying she is a Bush hater...in fact she proved my point.
              I don't care if Obama supporters come in, that is what I want.

1. profile image0

you just want to argue do you?????? YOU ARE SO FUNNY

1. profile image0

Exactly... lol

Well I guess he got what he wanted smile.

2. SweetiePie profile image82

I am not a Bush hater and my language is respectful and pithy.  You are using words like hater, so think again.  You have not even noticed that most great presidents and activists in our history have talked about how we change America.  America is not still into slavery and buggies.  I just find it amusing when people believe America has never tried to improve herself.

LOL! Did you look up the word "pithy" since the last time you tried to use it?

I know what pithy means, and do you know what the word troll means?

You have no respect for logic whatsoever, do you?

3. Pr0metheus profile image59
            Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Obama hasn't sent us to war (causing american deaths), or issued signing statements, or completely crippled our economy, or tested checks and balances to their absolute limits.  Stop whining, and posting this crap.  You're bitter you're not in power any more.  It's only been 200 days.  SHUT UP ALREADY, WE DON'T CARE.

Actually, he is currently involved in all of those things.

3. tksensei profile image60

You would fit in perfectly in North Korea.

Thank you.

And you're a little drama queen.

It is people that are uninformed that love Obama.  The ones who know better are against him.

You enjoying this little performance art?

People who are informed and empathetic voted for Obama because McCain and Palin were not the answer for this country.

3. tksensei profile image60

Wow, really? Is that really how you and your friends think? If someone complained because you fed them rotten food would you tell them they'd like it better if they had eaten dirt and used needles sometime before? Does that make sense even to you?

And, have YOU ever lived in a "truly oppressive country?"

Is this a new tactic for those who despise Obama, comparing Obama to rotten food.  I find that offensive and odd indeed.  You are the second Obama opponent to bring up the rotten food analogy, which is offensive and odd.

As opposed to comparing the US to Afghanistan? roll

Now, have YOU ever lived in a "truly oppressive country?"

My analogy has much more pertinence than yours.  The people that complain that Obama is oppressive really take their freedom in the US for granted.  The fact that the president has listened to the opposition is proof of that.  I do not have to live in oppressive country to know that I have the freedom here that they do not.  The rotten food analogy is offensive towards anyone, and just weird.

First you couldn't recognize it, now - shocker! - it's that yours has "more pertinence."  roll

Is that your way of admitting you have not? Why not just say so directly?

4. tksensei profile image60

Shut and just get along, right? A true paragon of freedom and democracy!

5. nicomp profile image61
      nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow. When someone suggests you leave the country you have a hissy fit. I could find numerous posts under your byline extolling the virtue of expressing personal opinions.

Until they run counter to yours, I guess.

Hey man, don't talk down to her, talk to her like a child, offend her dignity, oppress her, prevent her from speaking her mind, be mean to her because she's a girl, or forget that she is really, really smart and exceptionally well educated!

1. nicomp profile image61
          nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Her friends say she's a walking dictionary. smile

*biting tongue*

1. profile image0

Not too hard TK. Let it out now. yer allowed.

3. maidouxixi profile image61
    maidouxixiposted 14 years ago

why?where are you from?Maybe sometimes he will help america pass the economy crisis.What  deed leading to your hatred to him?

He says he wants to "fundamentally change America".  I believe that America is just fine.  Look at our history.  We are a relatively young country (about 230 years old), Yet we are the most powerful country in the world.  So for what reason do we need to change?

1. maidouxixi profile image61
        maidouxixiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's true .A new president always wants to have his own idea about  changing his coutry under his control to reveal his ability.But he didn't consider the realist situation.All of  the American will have a good life and your country will keep the position of the king of the world .It's not neccessary for him to change it but need to change it better .Our mission is for the peace life .Admiring your idea .Maybe you can have a try to response your own opinion.  smile  smile

2. egiv profile image60
        egivposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't you think the Romans said that when things were going well? Or maybe the British at the height of their empire? Maybe YOU should read up on some history. Three years ago leading economist thought that our economy was so good and stable that it was basically impossible that we would have a, uhm, GIANT RECESSION. We need to change to adapt and stay ahead. We are not the best in everything (i.e. healthcare).

4. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Sorry you just want to debate strongly don't you

Do you think debates should ever come to a logical conclusion, where everyone maybe agrees to dis agree instead of ending in arguments...

You are drunk aren't you....

Some debates could come to a logical conclusion.  Usually people are to set in their ways to compromise though.

2. profile image0

It's 4 AM where he lives, thinking so.

5. profile image0

I know that is true, what do you get out of discussing strongly with people and do you wish a man would come on here and debate this with you...

Good point smile.

Entertainment.

A man?  I am an equal opportunity debater.  Females are welcome.

1. profile image0

In fact he threatened to unfan Tantrum because he found out he's a guy.  Glad to hear your an equal opportunity debater, though.

What the fuck are you talking about?  I never said that!  Quit saying shit that is untrue.

1. profile image0

wordscribe don't upset him he is only a man

WTF!  I am all for equal opportunity, yet you people are talking all this sexist shit!

2. profile image0

imadork wrote:

wordscribe41 wrote:

wordscribe41 wrote:

I wrote:   And I'm a recovering alcoholic and you're a recovering alcoholic.  And Tantrum's one of your favorite hubbers and Tantrum's one of my favorite hubbers. It just goes on and on...

imadork: Tantrum was one of my favorite hubbers cuz I thought he/she was a girl.  Alas, he/she is a male and I am no longer a big fan of his scrapbooks.

Tantrum: That's a very shallow comment !!
            So if I have a pair of tits , I'm a great hubber. If not I'm s°°t.
            I didn't know breast thinkers were better than brain thinkers.
            Or that some good writers use their breasts to write lol
            Maybe I'll go and get a pair.
            Would you like me then ?
            Not that I care, really ,realizing you're such a hollow vessel. Nothing for me in there big_smile
            You e-mailed me, remember ?. And I offered you help.  But as I see that doesn't count, as i'm not a chick. sad
            thank you !

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/20728?page=7

Apparently, you have no concept of humor.

6. SweetiePie profile image82

You know in the morning the Obama opposition will be here to all agree with you about Obama.  You guys should all start a club "I hate Obama," which might be a fun project.

7. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Not when you're rude to a person who tries to support you.  Nothing funny about that.  But, you'll have to ask Tantrum how he feels. 

Wasting my time here.  Hope your situation improves...

Motherfucker!  You don't know what you are talking about.  Me and Tantrum have had personal emails exchanged between each other.  So shut the fuck up if you don't know the whole story!

1. profile image0

go and get some food and coffee, you are going to get thrown off here if you don't be careful, and we will miss you

I won't.

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, you certainly are a dork.

Thank you...V!

2. profile image0

a drunken one just leave him he is so lovely when he is sober

I am lovely when I am drunk too.  I just have less patience for idiocy.

1. profile image0

so don't invite it then,

How do I invite idiocy?  They just keep coming!

BTW...I wrote most of my lovely and sensitive hubs while drunk.

1. profile image0

do you know the singer John Martyn he was always drunk too, he wrote beautiful beautiful songs...... he is dead actually now  something about him reminds me of you..... a truly sensitive drunken soul

3. profile image50

That was really uncalled for, Wordscribe is a really good person and didn't deserve to be called that. If you are a man at all you will at least say you are sorry for that. Like were you brought up to speak to a woman like that ?

Fuck you!

1. profile image50

Only in your Drunken Dreams Loser !

1. profile image0

children please stop it now

Fuck you again.

1. profile image50

Gotta admit, yer original !

I thank you.  Become my fan.  Read my hubs.  Buy all amazon shit.

1. profile image50

Yer welcome, but you deff are a Dork smile

If you happen to be a fan of mine...take me off your fan list.  I do not what you as a fan.

8. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Woooooo, good stuff, wink.

Dork...a word about your hair...

9. profile image0

well talk about something a little less controversial, maybe

10. imadork profile image71
    imadorkposted 14 years ago

I've never understood pathetic comments like yours.

11. blue dog profile image59
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

getting drunker by the minute.

whodathunker???

I am more coherent drunk than you are sober.

1. blue dog profile image59
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

now we know why your "wife" left you.

Motherfucker!!!!  You have no idea what I would do to you if you were here in front of me right now, pussy.  Big talking bitch!

1. profile image0

i thought you had gone to puke up i would go now if i were you

Second wind.

Gosh, what a dramatic performance... roll

Not drama...reality.

No, not really. You are boring.

That is a first.  Nobody has said I was boring.  I guess you are special.

I guess you think you are clever, but this kind of act has been done before. *yawn*

3. blue dog profile image59

ooooooohhh, big boy.  hurt me.

12. profile image50
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Dork you actually seem an ok guy but man do me a favour, take back what you said to Wordscribe. It don't bother me what you call me but calling her that was over the top. Waitttttt ok, don't reply right away ok, take a second to think because you know I am right, jeeez man just a simple sorry. Would you like someone calling a female member of yer family that, if so then just ignore me !

13. profile image50

The guy is well drunk and to be honest best left alone. He doesn't know any better but the rest of you do for continuing to milk the thread. I am done and out of here, just leave the guy be !

I do not need a guardian.  Thanks though.

1. profile image50

I know you don't but I also know you are a good writer and hubber, much better than half these a-holes that are milking you, so log off and sober up before you get banned. I have been there, it's ok now with the drink in you. Just log off !

14. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Yes we are not repetitive on Hubpages lol

15. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Yea imadork,log off ,crank up some sounds ,take a wee nap ,then come an help me lead the natives with the haka!! ..cool

We will call down the thunder gods and rock this town apart ..tongue

Midnight oil wink

16. Eaglekiwi profile image75

To tell you the truth Im starting to feel sorry for TK..

Why everyone so mean to you?

Im sure there beats a real heart behind that computer screen.

Anyway I might debate ,disagree,get irritated with you ,but Im gonna be more friendly toward you.

Just too much meaness on here ,IMO smile

I'm just misunderstood. It's all so unfair!!! Your concern is appreciated, but I shall soldier on. wink

17. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Dude, haven't you figured out that nobody's talking politics in here anymore yet? The gloves are off, it's a bitch-talking free for all now, so unless you wanna call someone a motherfucker or forum slap somebody, I'd try another thread. big_smile

exactly, phix, texan (with a lttle t) is always aching for an in-depth discussion on politics.  ask dork to punch him in the ribs and wake him up.

rascal , no seranade him awake with
        there a yellow rose in texas ,I always long to see, la la la..
        forgot the words
        no ,ok,maybe springsteen BOOM!

18. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I think the thread title sets the tone, smile

19. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

That excludes the lot of them in the US dude! smile

20. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Phil ya need a wee pic or somethin , I feel like Im talkin to a stickman...wink

21. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

well I was an obama supporter and voter and at the very least am happy to see that the country was able to elect someone outside of the normal presidential mold.

BUT...Its already well past TRYING time..obama shouldnt be trying anything anymore, it should be doing time, dems control the house, what the hell is he (or we) waiting for.

Its def time that everybody started to get very critical, we are already locked into Iraq and afghanistan for the rest of his term, no concrete health care reform has materialized, Gitmo is still running etc....

he has actually completed 34 of his 500+ campaign promises..so he is doing something, but americans def need to avoid any kind of idol worship and keep a critical eye and a loud voice towards his administrations actions

well said.

22. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

That's a little better, but you're meant to turn your hatred against fellow hubbers directly to really get into the swing of it.

Try it out on me, call me a 'cock-knocker' or something. smile

23. blue dog profile image59

only if you or someone you know has never suffered from a brain tumor...

24. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I don't know whose sock you are but attacking the dead is very classless regardless of who they are...

25. Eaglekiwi profile image75

If your concern is sincere ,why havent you written a hub about it? to share with readers..Hmmm

26. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Well that sure sounds practical... roll

27. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Gee, I wonder who's second screen name this is...  roll

Dunno ,but Im sure he/she is equally boring lol

28. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Oh I got it
    The more he posts the thread title ,I hate Obama

The more he posts ,up  goes the hubtivity screen,

Think it would take more courage to make a placard and march down main st.

I am using the new ignore function now.

29. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 14 years ago

Oh, sure. We only provide free health care, free dental, free vision care, free food, free housing, free transportation to the free education... what a miserable place to live.

30. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 14 years ago

I love to watch the hipocrites, especially then they go down to the watering hole and roll around in the mud. Amazing beasts.

31. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL Preparing grounds for evening banter? lol

32. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Evidently and I hope I'm around for it. LOL hey Misha how are ya?

33. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Hi there Charlie, I am fine, thank you, how bout you? smile

34. profile image50

I am still trying to figure how Poppa Blues is only now worried about his future under Obama, I was more worried under Bush.

1. profile image0

Bush made some mistakes. He went to war in Iraq and shouldn't have. He spent more money then we had in revenues. He passed the Patriot Act, which Obama also voted FOR, and he skirted the law of the land with his signing statements, however, this nation was kept safe and prospered under his administration. The economic meltdown can't be entirely placed in the lap of Bush. Even though Bush left Obama a 1/2 billion in debt, Obama has trippled that and under his budget in 8 years our national debt will rise to 85% of gdp, and that does not include the unfunded liabilities of social security, medicare, and medicaid which amounts to 60 trillion dollars!!! All this and we haven't even included national health care which is estimated to cost one trillion dollars and the loss of 5.2 million jobs!

35. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Some girls are silly lol

1. profile image0

Only some? hehe I am fine and need to get going. Lots ta do. peace

2. profile image50

Some are, some aren't !

Boys are sillier lol

1. Misha profile image62

Sure thing lol

and they cant find socks or remote controls  wink and other places lol

1. Misha profile image62

You mean the ones to stick their remotes in? wink

Might be ,sure is solid wink

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Gee

36. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Do I agree with Obama's positions on a variety of issues? Heck no! Do I respect him as an intelligent, accomplished person who now happens to have one of the world's toughest jobs? Regardless of how I think he's doing his job, yes, I do respect him. Given the chance, would I like to take him on in basketball or let my kids have a play date with his kids? Absolutely. Sounds like fun.

So even if I didn't vote for Obama, and even if I don't agree with lots of his policies, I don't see any reason to hate the guy.

37. blue dog profile image59

oh yeah, the nation prospered under his administration.  even when we were all paying four bucks for a gallon of gasoline.  did you have any friends working for enron?  do you own real property?  if so, did you watch your property taxes go thru the roof?  only to watch your property value crater before the moron left office.

it's not that he made "some mistakes" as you state.  it's that he was born a mistake and everything he's ever done has been a mistake. 

he was, is, and will remain the classic example of the reason for birth control.

1. profile image0

So you're claiming Bush was directly responsibile for the mortgage crisis and the price of gas? You sir, are uninformed.

here, start with this one first: american dynasty by k. phillips.  maybe give yourself a bit of information on the sick and twisted history of the bush family.
        then finish up with crossing the rubicon by m. ruppert.  maybe give yourself a bit of information on the sick and twisted bush family's connection to world domination.

when you finish up with those, let me know.  i've got about six more suggestions for you to read.  then, after those, we'll have a serious discussion about being "uninformed"

1. profile image0

I'm sure they are good books and I look forward to reading them, however in spite of the Bush family's ties to oil, I doubt they alone could manipulate the price of gas, the market is much bigger than that! Even Opec has limited influence in manipulating prices!

As for the mortgage collapse, well the seed of that crisis were sown in the Carter and Clinton administration. If Bush had any part in that it all he certainly could not be blamed entirely for it!

Don't challenge their simple narrative, it will make their little heads hurt.

38. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Hey, guys.  This thread was created by a drunk guy whose wife left him who wanted to wade in degradation.  Took cue from all the STUPID 'fighting' some call political arguments and debate on here these days.  I'd prefer just to call it stupid, actually.

Amazing its gone on for mega pages...but then it isn't so amazing.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Nope, I predict a run similar in length to "Atheism is Boring............"

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah!  It's the easiest thing, after all...

2. profile image0

His personal life has no bearing on the discussion here, at least not the one I am engaged in. The nation is clearly polarized, perhaps, more partisan then ever before. We were a nation weary with Bush's style and his war before the economy tanked. We all wanted "change" and we all "hoped" for a brighter future and we all wanted Obama to deliver on those promises. No one ever considered for a moment that Obama might actually make things worse! Well I believe he is on course to do just that! Though McCain and Palin might not have been the best choice for America, we could have done worse and perhaps we have.

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uh, no sir.  I live in McCain territory.  And I really, really don't think so.

Anyway, the discussion most are 'engaged' in here has nothing to do with anything anyone really thinks it is about, I'd wager.

Anyway...gotta go.  Happy ripping!  smile

bye, lita, hurry up and get back here!

Does 2000 ring a bell?

3. Mrvoodoo profile image57

I think Imadork is smarter than I gave him credit for earlier, he'll wake up later with a very sore head, wipe the puke off his face, and laugh his ass off at what he's created.

39. SweetiePie profile image82

The original poster I think has left the thread.  He basically said he wanted to start a controversy last night, and he did.

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

the op had to puke and pass out...

40. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

=o omg.

41. Eaglekiwi profile image75

imadork was laughin no doubt lol

But hey where are you Obama supporters on the 'I love Obama' thread, shame on you smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57

Is there an 'I really don't give a fuck either way' thread? big_smile

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)