If you were an actor, which tv show would you want to be in?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (23 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 11 years ago

If you were an actor, which tv show would you want to be in?

2. GiblinGirl profile image72
    GiblinGirlposted 11 years ago

Dancing With the Stars - I'd want to be one of the celebrity cast members.  I probably wouldn't care who I was paired with as long as it wasn't Max - he's too aggressive for me.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image90
    Georgie Loweryposted 11 years ago

The Walking Dead. I'd love to that that class that teaches their actors how to be walkers. It would be awesome!

4. PatrickC profile image62
    PatrickCposted 11 years ago

Suits. Great show first off. Secondly, I look decent in that type of wardrobe and lastly by nature I'm very detail oriented and have a spectacular memory. Though, not quite as spectacular as the main character Mike.
    http://www.usanetwork.com/series/suits/

5. lburmaster profile image72
    lburmasterposted 11 years ago

Criminal Minds. It's my favorite series and being on it would be wonderful. I already intend to purchase season after season.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image90
      Georgie Loweryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Is that the show Mandy Patinkin had a role in? I totally love him!

2. lburmaster profile image72
      lburmasterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes. He is a fantastic character on that show!

6. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 years ago

I'd be on "Charmed" so I could spend all my time hanging around with hotties like Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan, and get paid for it.

...please don't tell my wife.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image90

I used to think that Rose McGowan was hot. Then that whole plastic surgery thing happened. hmm

2. FatFreddysCat profile image92
      FatFreddysCatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well, yeah, she ain't what she used to be, but back when she was on "Charmed"... hot.
      But she never looked better than she did as the exotic dancer/zombie slayer in Robert Rodriguez' "Planet Terror".. even though her character only had one leg.  haha

3. Georgie Lowery profile image90

Yeah, but that machine gun leg? Total badassery!

4. FatFreddysCat profile image92

Best prosthetic leg ever. They need to hook Herschel on "Walking Dead" up with one of those. smile

5. Georgie Lowery profile image90

I have thought that more than once. He could do some serious damage, but I don't think the old guy is up to the acrobatics McGowan used!

6. FatFreddysCat profile image92

Herschel would never make it look as good as Rose did, either.  :-)

7. Georgie Lowery profile image90

True. It would somehow be more somber and dignified. wink

7. MountainManJake profile image68
    MountainManJakeposted 11 years ago

If it is any ever made... I would go back in time and be in Battlestar Galactica.  Absolutely amazing series.  Shows you every aspect on what it truly means to be human.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image92

I'd want to be in the original "Galactica" series from the 1970s... my fave show when I was a kid. I wanna blast some Cylons!!

8. profile image0
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 11 years ago

I would like to be on The Vampire Diaries or The Big Bang Theory. Vampires are my  favorite supernatural creatures and I love the clever writing in the Big Bang Theory. Love your answers guys.

9. Theophanes profile image89
    Theophanesposted 11 years ago

Well since you're offering I'll take a cameo on Doctor Who any day....

10. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 11 years ago

The Cinemax series Strike Back.  Very exciting stuff.

11. Billie Kelpin profile image86
    Billie Kelpinposted 11 years ago

My daughter, Bethany Therese, left the Broadway touring show of Mamma Mia a few years ago and came to Hollywood with the 42 gazillion other talented people here.  She is a wonderful, strong dramatic and comedic actor who sings and also does stand-up and comedy improv. (Yep, actor is correct for females as well as males).  She's done theater here in LA and comedy gigs at the Laugh Factory, Flappers, Spotlight Comedy, etc. (a little "R" rated to keep up with "the boys".)  I think she would love getting a part on "Big Bang".  She really could be Raj's new girlfriend since the girlfriend just cast hasn't appeared again.  Her dear friend, comic Bob Bledsoe was recently on " Grey's Anatomy" and another friend Jonathan McClain was one of the main characters on that sitcom with George Segal.  I can visualize her as Molly's thin friend in "Mike and Molly" (lots of comedy potential around eating and exercise in that scenario) or on "Modern Family" or "The Middle". Oh, I can visualize her as an teacher on "Glee" too. She was part of the "Chainsaw Boys" comedy improv group in NY and did fantastic improv for months on the Disney Magic cruise ship.   She's a graduate of NYU Tisch School for the Performing Arts and has that combination of acting plus great comedic timing (just in case there are any "industry" people here on hubpages (tee hee). PS, She's beautiful, too, inside and out.

1. profile image0
      Kevina Oyatedorposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I love glee. I would like to be on glee as a student. Also modern family. That is so cool that your dayghter is an actor.

12. K-112 profile image60
    K-112posted 10 years ago

I would want to be on either scandal, Grey's anatomy or suburgatory since they're my favorite shows

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)