Is 3000 hubviews per day realistic?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (25 posts)
  1. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 14 years ago

I've been doing a bit of forwards planning and setting myself some targets for hubpages and my websites. Currently I am getting about 5-600 hubviews per day, but I am aiming to build up to 3000 hubviews per day and to make £600 (around $950) per monnth from it across adsense, amazon and the odd affiliate link. Is this a realistic target or am I being to optimistic? Are many other people getting this amount or more for either hubviews or money made?

1. profile image50
      BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hard work makes it possible and with your optimistic approach I cant see why you cant go ahead and achieve it, good luck !

kephriraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I'll probably need a bit of luck!

I agree, I am already trying to get the search engine traffic and to target high paying keywords and all that. I don't know if I'll be able to write as many hubs as you have though - you've got loads. I'm off to have a look at some of them now.

2. emdi profile image64
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like you a professional hub user. Please give me some ideas how to increase paid traffic to my hubs. I am still in cents per month.  Unfortunately, all people like my hubs so much that they forget about the ads on it :-(

- a little cat(emdi)

3. soni2006 profile image77
      soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Kephrira,

You are doing really good. Just keep on following your target, it might be possible that you do not reach your target but if try to hit the nearest mark of your target, I think it would be really beneficial for you. When you will write some good hubs, you will receive hubpages views at first but after some months, you will start automatically receiving views from outside sources, so keep on moving friend. Best of luck.

2. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

Views from within HubPages is good, but what you really want is views from outside sources (search engines, blogs, and other sites).

It's better to have 3000 views a day from other sources than 3000 views from HubPages. The money comes from the other views, not HubPage views.

1. Ronaldos profile image61
      Ronaldosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Hard work does pay off, however, the traffic you are looking for is organic traffic ! HP traffic won't bring you anything.

3. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I'd say that is a very realistic goal and one to aim high for. try and post a hubpage every day if possible and create sets of related hubpages, the more windows you have that point to your hubpages, the better in terms of search engine traffic.

With nearly 600 views a day you are on the right track, maybe if you have time, go back and see if you can optimise older hubpages further, like interlinking related hubpages with links and relevant keywords, I found this to be a good exercise to build on what you already have and strengthen your position, it boosted my traffic up!!

kephriraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tips, and for the positivity. It's good to know that experienced hubbers who have been here for years think that my target is achievable.

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

What is unrealistic about it? You managed to come to 600 views after 5 months. Cranking hubs at the same pace after 20 more months you'll have 3000. And it is likely to happen even faster smile

5. limengnemo profile image59
    limengnemoposted 14 years ago

Too me,it's really unrealistic! But I'll try! I believe someday I could make it!

1. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its not that unrealistic. You will get there sooner than you'll expect. Write quality hubs without rushing through and see pleasant results.

6. Susana S profile image94
    Susana Sposted 14 years ago

I'm working towards the same goal Kephira and I believe it is more than possible! Good luck smile

7. awsydney profile image61
    awsydneyposted 14 years ago

I'm not sure about relying on adsense as the main source of income. I know people who are doing very well with affiliate products which offer a much more lucrative income (US thousands per day)and adsense is merely to pay for overheads like hosting fees etc.

1. GLAMgirl profile image59
      GLAMgirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Question- Which affiliates were they using? 
      Also, is there more advantage to blogging instead of Hubbing?
      What do you see as the major difference?

Thanks!

8. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

I think it is very possible to achieve 3000 viewings a day. I currently get between 700 to 1000 a day across my hubs and some of those hubs get over 100 viewings a day on their own. It is also true that you can make far more money from Affiliate Links from sites such as Clickbank, than you will make from ebay, Amazon etc. Adsense isn't bad though. Good luck.

9. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

The pageviews are an entirely realistic possibility, I myself average about 4000 daily pageviews.

However, with that level of pageviews, you will not be achieving your projected level of earnings.

1. Janet21 profile image79
      Janet21posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It may not be probable, but I think it is possible to reach those earnings with that amount of pageviews.  I get around 1100-1300 views/day and have earned approx $500/month these past two months with eBay, adsense, amazon and my own affiliates.  Not sure if I will be able to maintain these earnings, but it is possible.  So, with 3,000 pageviews, I could potentially earn around $1000/month. 

So, shoot for your goals.  You never know what you will be able to achieve unless you give it your best shot. Good luck! I hope you make it.

10. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

3,000 page views a day is really realistic! Currently, I am aiming at 1 million page views a month. I would say I am VERY behind my goal, but after more work and time i'll be there someday! For now, smaller goals would probably produce better results.

~thranax~

11. Song-Bird profile image68
    Song-Birdposted 14 years ago

I'm encouraged by the possibilities.  I need to just keep writing and learning...

1. Gemsong profile image62
      Gemsongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ditto.

12. loveofnight profile image77
    loveofnightposted 14 years ago

if you can see it you can do it

13. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 14 years ago

That's realistic for a full day hubber.

14. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Yeah with many hubs of course, maybe I could achieve that considering my present views and using ratio and proportion, hubs in the vicinity of 250 to 350 will help me get 3000 views, but of course making even a single quality hub is difficult...

15. jacobkuttyta profile image45
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

There is noting to loose, Go for it.  Atlest give a try.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)