Tim Kaine was acting bizarre at the debate - was he on some kind of drug?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)
  1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

Tim Kaine was acting bizarre at the debate - was he on some kind of drug?

kicked off in Farmvilla, Va., the senator from Virginia repeatedly interrupted Mike Pence after Elaine Quijano asked him questions.

Though the debate was expected to be dull, people on Twitter noted that Kaine looked “unhinged” and seemed “out of control.”

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13222112_f260.jpg

2. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

Well heck, if people on Twitter noted that, then it must be a natural fact, right Ralph? tongue

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No not people on twitter, the fact he is a liberal, they all give the impression they're on some kind of drug when confronted with the truth.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image87
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

People who watch also can have Twitter accounts right?  Anyone with eyes could see that his actions were out of character for him - maybe he was trying to hard to get all his lies out in a single debate - fact checkers had a field day!

3. Au fait profile image84
      Au faitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

DTMB, whose confronting liberals with the truth? Republicans don't believe in facts & only produce their own homemade ones when pushed.  Generally they don't bother with them at all. I heard Trump say some of those ugly things Pence claims he did

3. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

I dont think so. Hes a real family man. Doesnt have the kind of past trump does. Theyre just mad cause trump was busted with the cocaine sniffles. True? Maybe maybe not. But just keep talking about it for 30 years, everyone will believe it. Even young voters who never heard of him before will say "oh yeah! The dude who does coke!" I learned this from the republican party. Politics, atwater style.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59

lol and  who had parents all over the country being asked by their youngsters to define a blow job? NOT a lie like Trump does cocaine but the truth which will never go away.
      https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12826715_f260.jpg

2. RJ Schwartz profile image87

Deflecting from the question doesn't give you a pass Leslie.  Timmy got thumped by Pence....hard

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

DTMB abd Ralph
      I didn't watch the debate, either of them. It doesn't seem like we really want Kaine to be in a position where he can be president. The consensus that I have heard is Pence crushed it, and Kaine failed.

4. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Whos fault was that? The hypocrit republicans made bj a major issue. And pence was a talk radio jock before he went to politics. He can bs with the best of them no doubt. But hes still a misogynist bully who thinks he has right to run others. Tyrant

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13222712_f260.jpg

What is really troubling is Tim Kaine, since he joined Hillary is being turned into a liar just like Hillary and by Hillary as he lied about things like Trump called all Mexicans rapists, etc. even trying to mislead the American people about Director Comey’s statements by saying Comey cleared Clinton. That’s just not true.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/tim-ka … l-scandal/

Hillary picked Kaine primarily because with all her scandals she had to pick someone who appeared to be squeaky clean and now we can see she picked him because the spineless Kaine can be enticed to lie for her just at the prospect of becoming VP.

Yes, he was acting bizarre and the drug he is on is the thirst for power which we know, just look at the Clintons, will make you say and do anything..

1. RJ Schwartz profile image87

Seriously - how many times did that guy lie last night?  The fact-checkers are working overtime

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Clinton and Kaine, one could hope that the person in line after them would be a better choice for president.

5. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 7 years ago

Why does that concern you when Old Sniffles Trump repeatedly interrupted Hillary? When the shoe is on the other foot, it kind of gets Republican attention, doesn't it?

1. lovemychris profile image76

#snifflestrump #dirtydon #dementedonald....i read tritter, too!

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59

The difference was Trump simply interjected brief, a word or two correcting Hillary's lies, Kaine continually talked at length over Pense trying to drown him out & monopolize his time.He was desperate not to let Pense speak the truth.

3. lovemychris profile image76

Pence and the truth are strangers passing in the night. Never the twain shall meet. And hes a tyrannical bully.

6. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 7 years ago

My only comment is that I'd feel a lot better and be much less concerned for our country if these 2 men were our candidates for POTUS.  Granted, most of us don't know a whole lot about them, but they both have their political records and wouldn't take long to get to know them.
    I actually think they are both interesting, worthy men.  I'd say that I favor Pence for his calm, respectful manner but they had a good debate.

Too bad they are each running alongside the particular characters I really have no desire to comment on anymore.  I am thoroughly disgusted with only 30-some days to see something, ANYTHING genuinely good happen.  I've closed myself off from daily reports on HC & DT  (Mutt & Jeff).  Don't care to know what crap is coming from them for a while. 
    I would doubt that Kaine does any sort of substance. 
    He's an Irishman...they're naturally very expressive.  He shouldn't have interrupted as he did.  But that's it.  It's over.  Only one stab at debating for the aspiring V.P's.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)