Fixing America's Immigration System

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (73 posts)
  1. RJ Schwartz profile image88
    RJ Schwartzposted 5 years ago

Immigration reform is long-overdue in America.  There is a growing conflict over treatment of illegal aliens and the associated processing procedures.  Other topics such as chain-migration, anchor babies, a border wall in the South, unaccompanied minors, what benefits immigrants can receive, visa overstays, and more.   Should we reform immigration based on the heart (emotions) or a practical (whats-best-for-America) approach?  Many politicians are focused on the emotional side, but others see this approach as a no-win for the nation as it brings in too many unskilled people.  Also refugees and asylum seekers seem to be trying to circumnavigate the system.  Many states are attempting to make their own set of guidelines, which seems outside of their scope.  What should America do to fix our broken immigration system and how do we implement it without causing chaos across multiple areas?  Or do you believe in open borders and think everyone should be welcome in America ?

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

An immigration problem, of what Canada allowed. Is cheap labor for large corporations from low standard qualifications.

When Trump says, why can't we hire white Norwegian rather than Mexicans. That is simply a fascist and Racist statement. Just have the qualifications standard higher for everyone.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Explain to us all how that is racist and fascist  please , ..........you know you can't.

Fascism gose with racism like in Hitler's time. Trump acts more like Mussolini’s as Italian invented fascism.  The political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader. Severe economic and social regimentation, and suppression of opposition. Trump's invasion of many countries with the totalitarian nature made inevitable. Selling the myth of American supremacists and promotes Nationaism wail the third world gets the same information on the internet.

During the crisis of global fascism. At first, Many in the west hoped the danger would simply go away. We know each President gets worst, The Nazis like Trump, the KKK voted him tops. Wail Trump waves the US flag and pretend he is Christians wail attempt with Isreal to take NWO to a new level, yet it always fails again.

1. profile image0

And then back to reality ,................nothing personal but  I suspect you wouldn't know Nazism from Nachos , or  Racism from racing , much like most  of the selectively outraged brilliance here .

I like nachos, because most of my family are Mexicans and in the US too. None of them in any shape or form think they are raping and pillaging America like Trump implies.

Majority of All American non-whites know Trump is racist. Not by words, more importantally by Trumps action.

RJ Schwartzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wanting what's best for CITIZENS of your nation isn't racism...sorry, but you're wrong about your belief that Trump is a racist - he's an American (something which our media deem as a dirty word)

There are plenty of Americans who are racist and from over a hundred countries traveled, I can clearly spot a racist.
                  From contracting work from Trump. I come from not a hear say, that Trump is racist, I come from a knowing Trump is racist, worst I have ever personally met.

1. wilderness profile image95
                    wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sure you can (spot a racist).  Just as in "When Trump says, why can't we hire white Norwegian rather than Mexicans. That is simply a fascist and Racist statement." - it becomes racist only after you change it to add the reference to race and get away with it.  As long as no one calls you on your lie, anyway.

2. wilderness profile image95

Now why would you make that claim as to what Trump said?  YOU have added the racist elements yourself - Trump never said anything of the sort.

2. Readmikenow profile image93
      Readmikenowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ralph, could the answer be looking to other countries immigration systems?  Can you imagine if the United States had an immigration similar to Mexico's?  Australia and New Zealand both have very strict immigration laws that are enforced.  Something needs to be done discourage illegal immigration and promote legal immigration.

Once Canada and US had high standard qualifications to get in. I was the first fulltime sandsculptor, and I got into the US because they could not find another professional sandsculptor like me in all of the US.

Everything today has been handed over to Corperationism to do what ever they want, they are not responsible to rules.

Where most people are good and smaller Governments do better, because they are easier to manage.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image88

I totally agree that we should go back to the old standards which included a sponsor and no public benefits

3. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not sure if you're asking for more practical solutions, but I'm going to wax philosophical and riff on the subject if that's ok.

I think the problem is global not local. It's rooted in economics and safety. If you know of a place where you can earn more money, and live more safely, you will want to go there.

Resolving that issue would need a reduction in economic inequality between different countries, and a reduction in the amount of violence in the world. I don't know how to achieve those things, but my instincts tell me you can't do it with isolationist policies.

Focusing mainly on trying to solve the issue locally is like trying to stop the tide. If you arrest people, others will come. If you jail people, others will come. Even if you take people's children away, others will come. What do you try next? Fatal traps? Shoot to kill policy on anyone who approaches the border?

Human beings are persistent and resilient, and adaptable, and we have this thing called hope, which allows us to believe in a positive outcome through the bleakest of circumstances.

Focusing mainly on local controls is essentially pitting yourself against human tenacity and survivability. You cannot win that battle. No force on earth has ever defeated the human desire to thrive.

Working as a truly global community is probably the only way the challenges of this millennium (of which this is only one) can be met. It's a shame the opposite seems to be happening.

"...but my instincts tell me you can't do it with isolationist policies."

I think you're right - isolationism won't work very well.  But at the same time MY instincts tell me (based on past history) that trying to fix what locals don't see as broken won't work either.  Until individual countries decide that they want to live as we do - all the way, not just the goodie package - nothing will change.

1. Don W profile image82

I suppose, but I have reservations about that perspective. Historically the US, Europe, Russia have meddled in so many countries' affairs, I think we bear some responsibility for the current state of the world. Sure, we can't go back in time and change what's done, and we don't deserve all the blame, but I think we do owe it to the world to do more to put right some of the situations we were instrumental in creating, e.g. the US and Russian influence that changed the political landscape in South and Central America. I'm not exactly sure what we can do, but I'm sure I there is something.

It's real easy to say there is something we can do, but the challenge is finding that something.  And I do believe that the only real answer we have is our culture and way of life - a culture and way of life that is rejected.  Until that is accepted we aren't going to solve their problem.

1. Don W profile image82

I'm not so sure. I think pulling up the draw-bridge and withdrawing from the international community is the easy option. Addressing the issue by working cooperatively with other countries is much more difficult, but that's not a reason not to do it.

I'm also not so sure "us" and "them" is meaningful, or at least, perhaps it's less meaningful, with the level of connectivity we have. Like it or not, globalization (I know that's a swear word for some people) is drawing the world closer together in many ways (with good and not so good consequences).

From the trivial, e.g. being able to go to a Starbucks in Saudi Arabia, to the less trivial, a woman being able to drive in Saudi (I'm not praising the country, ironically one Starbucks in Saudi didn't allow women to enter!), these types of changes are helped (maybe even caused) by connectivity with the rest of the world. The more closely we are connected, the less meaningful "us" and "them" starts to become.

When it gets to the point where the political situation in Guatemala is not just a problem for "them", but also problem for "us" (because of the effect it may have on the levels of illegal immigration) then perhaps "them" and "us" is starting to become the same thing.

2. MizBejabbers profile image86
          MizBejabbersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"Until individual countries decide that they want to live as we do - all the way, not just the goodie package - nothing will change."

Wilderness, I have to agree with you here. When I made a trip to the Soviet Union during Perestroika I had the privilege of speaking with young Russian college students who grilled me about our middle-class lifestyle in the U.S. The young people had been raised in a welfare state that made sure their needs were met--to suit the state's needs but not develop or pay well for their mainstream talents. The students envied our freedom to pursue our chosen careers and make money to buy material things, homes, cars, a never-ending supply of nice clothing, etc. However, when we told them about being on our own if we lost our job, except for unemployment checks for a few months, they did not like that at all. They expected to be assigned to a new job immediately and the paycheck continue. There were some other points they disliked as well, such as no socialized medicine. In other words, they wanted our freedoms but not the responsibilities that go with it. I haven't been back since the breakup of the Soviet Union, so I don't know how that last generation raised in a total welfare state has fared since then.

To get back to the original question, I think whatever policy or policies we have should be on the federal level and not left up to the states. We should tighten up our borders, at least our Southern border. Call me naive, but I didn't know there was a problem with our Canadian border until the president made a big deal of it.  I also believe that we should concentrate on the problem in our Western Hemisphere and let the Middle East sort out its own problems in countries like Syria and Palestine. Russia wants to control the oil in the Mideast countries, so by developing our clean energies here, we don't need to worry about losing access to their oil or taking in their refugees. Maybe we need to collude with other western countries to clean out the drug lords in Central and South America so these countries can develop their own resources and technical industries so these so-called refugees from South of us can go about their business of day to day living in their own countries. Not easily done, but just a thought because it really is a global problem that goes deeper than surface level.

Don't confuse energy with oil.  While oil produces energy, it also produces a great many other things - just think about how much plastic is around you, and it all comes from oil.  So does lubricating oil, and we use enormous quantities of that.  Energy is just the beginning, albeit a very large one, of the uses for oil.

Oil and fuel can all be replace by bio- fuel, wind, solar and geo thermal locoally rather than fighting over polluted foreign energy.  Most importantly save our own health and the planets.

Or why not be slaves to those greedy bastard who don't care if you live or die.

2. MizBejabbers profile image86

Plastics, Wilderness, I remember that was the way to go in the 1950s, but today plastics are causing so much pollution that they need to be done away with. I agree that it's nice to have plastic wrap instead of wrapping a sandwich in wax paper, but all those plastic bottles and jugs are causing a world-wide problem. Speaking of globally, China says we can't dump our trash on them anymore.

4. profile image0
      promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good question. Maybe it's as simple as enforcing the law with the companies that hire the illegals.

If no one hires illegal immigrants, they have no reason to come here.

1. profile image0

I agree a hundred percent , .............Notice they never do ?

1. profile image0
          promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I have noticed. I wonder why. What do you think is the reason?

1. profile image0

Those political donations ! The companies ,  their local economic organised groups , the unions ,................? PAC's.
            I don't know why else .

Follow the money is usually the easiest way to find the head of the snake - when everyone was cheering that a non-insider (Trump) was elected, the donor class were secretly going nuts behind the scenes because they wouldn't be able to control him.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image66
        JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That will never happen promisem because undocumented workers who cross into the USA from Mexico will end up with all the jobs documented workers have a proclivity to avoid for many valid reasons:

Hotel maintenance, lawn mower, tree trimmer, agricultural personnel, landscaping, car washer kitchen helper and some miscellaneous construction labor and they perform these back breaking duties for more than what they would make in Mexico, but less than the average worker earns here in the USA and in many instances with no benefits:

Without them, many businesses would go under guaranteed and most normal, intelligent people understand this fact:

If you live on in a border state like I do, you'll witness the seamless assimilation of these workers into society and the vast majority are here for a better life, not for criminal activity like Bozo orange face in the oval office constantly blabs about on television or through his little incoherent twit tweets: If they were here to commit crimes, why would they need to leave Mexico? They can be a criminal just as easy there as here in the USA, or I should say what was once the USA, we are a collapsed 3rd world dictatorship under soon to be gone Donny Boy:

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So true, Jake! When asked why the right doesn't punish those who hire illegals, the Republicans suddenly go brain dead and change the subject. Even Spanky hires immigrants to work at his resorts, but they must be nice looking.  No shit!

2. wilderness profile image95

When ICE visited the jobs site I was on a few years ago, and every last framer and drywaller disappeared, it that company only 24 hours to replace them with American citizens.  They had to pay a living wage, but they got workers.

The old saw that illegals only work jobs Americans won't take is, and always was, a flat out lie.

1. profile image0

And all so much easier and a hundred times less costly to arrest the darned company owner and the congressmen who take their political donations to keep immigration legislation from occuring .

Term limits now !.........Soon ?.........Ever ?

Not sure, but I kind of think that company went out of business.  It was a good sized job (a year in construction) and having to pay union wages rather than half the going non-union rate really hurt them.  Had they been able to walk away from it all I'm sure they would have, but a contract is a contract, and being bonded kind of means you WILL do the work or never get another job.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image66
            JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well wilderness, if undocumented immigrants don't typically assume the jobs documented workers avoid, why can't I get a lily white person to wash my car at the car wash? Or clean the hotel room I stay at? Or pick the strawberries I eat?

With few exceptions, a lily white documented worker can apply for the very same jobs as undocumented workers do but they don't, because it's essentially slave labor and that's a fact: Bozo Trump is a sick, unhealthy megalomaniac racist who is listening to his Nazi advisers in the white house like Stephen Miller who are fearful that their beloved pure strain of human being is subjected to dilution by color, and that's that, but he and his Russian Puppet Mr. Trump will face harsh tribunals for their atrocious crimes against humanity like caging innocent children en masse which only illustrates once again how weak and cowardly he truly is:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14094191_f1024.jpg

1. MizBejabbers profile image86

Jake and Wilderness, kudos to both of you for your opinions because you both have valid points. I saw an Hispanic man complaining to a reporter that illegal aliens were taking his jobs and the jobs of his Hispanic friends who are legal citizens. He said that he came to this country legally, went through the system and got his citizenship and works in the construction industry. He said that is about all the work he is qualified to do. He isn't a lily white man, but he is a legal citizen who says his job is being placed in danger by illegals.

5. Xiaomin Feador profile image64
      Xiaomin Feadorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why spend taxpayers money on building a wall?  Just stop the handouts handouts, they will stop sneaking over the border.  When you have food lying around the house, you can bet your ass that rats are coming.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

It's that damn Statue of Liberty bringing all the riff raff over here. Some of the posters here had ancestors who came in that way, and see how they act now.  We need to just do away with it and the inscription etched on the base will be gone as well.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Want to talk about Children ripped from the grip of their parents near the southern border ?
    https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14093535.jpg

The parents of these children killed by illegal  immigrants will never get their kids returned to them !

Got Selective outrage ?

No one wants to talk about dead CITIZENS - they would rather we drop everything to give-a-hoot about illegals who have no skin in the American game

4. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

I thought Trump was a family man.

Thought that he would have one good bone in his body, although second thoughts. Won't get into 65 million refugees each year.

The United Nations has urges immediately to halt its controversial practice of separating asylum-seeking Central American children from their parents at the southern border.

The UN human rights office said it was deeply concerned over the zero tolerance policy introduced by the Trump administration to deter illegal immigration. People caught entering the country irregularly being subjected to criminal prosecution and having their children – including extremely young children – taken away from them as a result”.

The worst thing I have heard about Latino/Hispanic was their homicide rate of 2367 out of 17,250 total rate in America. Trump point the finger at them for murderers and rapist.

More Latino military enlisted per capita than other races and more killed at the Mexican boarder than in Afghanistan. To have a lience to kill give you the right to kill in greater numbers for the wealthy, as long as you are wealthy, your family is safe and won't have to enlist in the military.

You seem to have confused "illegal alien", "M13" and "coyotes" with "Hispanic".  Is it racism raising it's head, or are you just posting nonsense out of hatred?

Illegal aliens confuses with Mars Attacks from Hispanic. They are not wild dogs neither. Deporting born children in America is illegal. Against the Constitution, international law and human rights.

That word hate again, You own it, I don't, because I don't use it.
          I don't even get angry or store anger.
          Anger, robs us of peace that can easily lead to hate and wrath. Then hate is right at the door of murder.

Two rules , be honest, and don't harm, I won't get past angry or hate to break them for anybody. A disagreement dose not mean hate. Trump signing on killing others is sitting duck hateful evidence of destruction of our health. Unbelievable hateful and murders on a peace paper, makes no difference.

So?  Look up the definition of "alien", then combine it with entering the country illegally.  Then try the claim that it only refers to Martians.

5. Castlepaloma profile image76

I see citizenship by naturalization in the country of residence,  Mexicans once owned 1/3 of America and the rest by natives also. Europe did not. Now distinguished from citizen. If there is more of Aliens like and uncivilized people in America, it was the greedy and the English bastardized language. With con jobs that destroy original families from their home. Fork tongue.

The English dictionary can be two face and even racist. Like white and black words, where black has double  negative meanings. I don't read the words of a man, yet what is in the content and good intentions. If a man says :All good intentions roads lead to hell:, Then I know who I am dealing with.

1. profile image0

"Oh those nasty despicable dirty white people who  America was founded by , they planned all this didn't they , this disintegration of human values , this racist , bigoted , bible thumping bastardized ,english speaking rabble rousers and misfits .from ALL  other countries in the world ,the whole once colonized by the British buch of you ".................

Jees Castle ,   Didn't your home built by Canadians do the same ?

Is Hypocrisy  a hard pill to swallow ?

Wonder what your god says about that ?

Since I am God as everyone is, I feel GREAT!!! God is just a word.

I would be just a complainer if I did not take action on my words. All my financial investment are in South America. Just a few art venues and immigration work still to do in Canada.
        Good new, the fastest growing group in the world is non- believers.

The British invaded most of the known world. I am ashamed for my forefather stupidity, yet not regrets, it's pass . My daughter is wiser than me and all our forefathers, with no possible regrets there.

6. Readmikenow profile image93
    Readmikenowposted 5 years ago

YES!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14095222.jpg

That that "is a privilege" to "should be a privilege" and you are much closer to reality.  Somehow millions of people have decided that our country must be open to the world, freely available for all to partake in the results of our hard work and effort.

1. profile image0

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14095572.jpg

Oh I'm very sure that illegal immigrants think that it's real privilege to be in America ,  they can" bring so much to the table  " too, like their criminal sons and fathers , their uneducated kids , their unemployed masses , their financial  portfolio's , their highly cherished skills ,..............

Yup , A real privilege !

If you think Mexico is your weakest link. Then you are only as strong as your weakest link. I'm sure other continents are working harder to leave the Americas in the dust. If US don't care for their neighbors, it brings us all down. No more worries for me, sad to say, I am on my way to beautiful women. On my way to green year round, blue skies, cool sea and mountains.

1. profile image0

The better half of southern US immigrants are fine people , I've met and worked with dozens of them . FROM ALL the southern and central American nations .   Peru , Columbia , Argentina  and Mexican  ,each and  all of them . When a LEGAL immigrant comes to America they bring with them a positivity in the work place , in education  , in business , family values and in personality   often unseen by the over-entitled and  stagnant America coworkers.     

So I don't need lecturing about humanity , what I need is to see people in America , my country , follow the LAWS of immigration , not the emotional or mental breakdowns of  sissified  entitled Americans often so distorted in reality as to seem delusional , telling me that free and open borders can possibly work.

They cannot .

The US military is largest Corperation in world greater than Walmart. Trump regularly praise the troops FBI and police. When your security is too large it harm your security and your freedom.

I and majority of all the minority groups, non Christians, non whites, environmentalist, animal lovers and so on. Have not experienced such a bigoted and racist person on the worldwide stage ever in our lives such as Trump.

I don't care what group or individual who even suggest violence as a solution, liberal, anarchy or who ever, they will hear my 2℅. When authorities kill more people then the public kills. When the US locks up ten times the people in the last 40 years for the cheapest workforce for Greedy Corperationism. Then Laws has gone out the window for ethics, for the Constitution, for international laws and natures laws. It's time for me to move to south America and start up a love Revolution.

The wealthy will keep going to cheaper labor countries, unless your prisoners can do it cheaper. Many your troops can do your farming and gardening wail waiting to kill someone. For students they are too far in debt to work that cheap. Your police can clean out your toliet and be part-time doctor rather than policing for profit. Somebody has to lower their wages drastically.

7. Castlepaloma profile image76

Wilderness
    I  have displayed my artwork in action Infront of 10s of millions of fans mostly non-white. Maybe 3 times  someone called me a racist, the best reason because I did not give a beggar money.

Where Trump had more people than my fans express how deeply racist Trump is. By every kind of multi media out there and by most people I meet anywhere. That is not a coincident it co-in-cides.

KKKK Davis thoughts on Donald Trump."Every racist that I know—and I know a lot of racists—every racist that I know voted for Donald Trump,”

Trump will make White great again as it has never been great for non whites. You know the vast majority of non-white don't vote for Democrats anyway, it's just a greater gap with Trump.  I had not thought of the pass Democrats leader as racist just Trump.

"That is not a coincident it co-in-cides. "

No, it is not a coincidence that it coincides.  But neither is it any indication of the truth that Trump is a racist, for it has become the last resort of the haters everywhere - "I have nothing else to say, so will accuse you of racism!" has become the last ditch refrain to express dislike and it has nothing at all to do with the truth of the statement.

As far as you being racist personally, you have posted the longest race related rants I've yet seen on these forums - a continual attack on Caucasians for no more reason than you don't like Trump or America.  Nothing you have to say actually shows either one as racist, but the continual rant against whites speaks quite loudly all by itself.

It's all facts about the worldwide White race dominates empires. It's true  what Randy said, it's no use showing all evidence about Trump being racist. It's like trying to convince Christianity is a harmful fairytale. Yet Nationaism is more dangerous than Religion accounding to Richard Dawkins the world champion atheist.

1. Readmikenow profile image93
          Readmikenowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"What you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying."  RWE

I base it on  sense and the red pill.
            Rockman says.
            People hear what they want to hear.
            People see what they want to see.

8. Readmikenow profile image93
    Readmikenowposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14097836.png

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)