How dare you!!! Youth expression boomers generation

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (53 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/TMrtLsQbaok

Greta is speaking to world leaders. She is shaming our immature boomers generation for destroying the planet. Some may say, she has been abuse by fear influence. As a senior I will back her every word.

My daughter published a comic book about a environmentist lawyers, at Gerta same age. I say, no matter what age. To have the ability to be fearless and confront the greatest threat for humanity is everyone Honorable duty. Man, women or child.

I sincerely hope her expressive words makes a dent in change for at least her generation. Because my generation, sucks, we dropped the flower power ball for most part. They just don't give a dam, only for money. I'm not convinced
    it will be soon or good enough. Gluttony and greed carry enormous economic power. Boomers I am not your fake kemosabe. I have done everything thing in my might everyday to wakeing you. The youth I will share everything I have with them. Let robots and zombies suck through a strawmans oil and coal.

1. hard sun profile image78
      hard sunposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, your generation does suck. The hippies seem like they were full of selfish manure. I'm Generation X and it seems many of us just want to check out altogether but not many have the will to attempt any sort of social change. I grow so weary of this Boomer vs Millenial BS. Some of the Gen Xers start to fall into it also. "Youngsters these days" LOL.

I'm proud of Greta and your daughter. My daughter will be a dietitian, focusing on natural foods and eating disorders. The younger generations will be fine, if they have a planet to be fine on.

Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I watch an TV interview with both Greta and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The badass was wearing the pink dress.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image57
      The0NatureBoyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Magnificently said. She is sounding like the some of the prophets of old foretelling us of the coming of this time world history. In so many words she is saying "this world has don all it can to suck the worthless product, money, they made to exalt themselves to the point the earth can't stand anymore. "This world must be destroyed" and soon is the only thing she didn't say.

Yes, she reminded me of Nelson Mandela speeches. Except being a child we sense an honesty, Innocence and to some creepy.

I felt her compassion that profoundly shameing & scolding alot of the powers to be. Even I, who has done everything I can imagine for poverty and environmental felt deeply disappointed for my generation destruction.

Odd all the cheering, where I expected deep silence. She had this thing, she would stare into peoples eyes.
        For some reporters she would say, HOW DARE YOU! look away.

She is a good girl, wish we had more like her, she is already my daughter's hero.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image57

She's A HERO to me also, oh, how I wish we had more like her.

I'll be working alot more with the youth because each of us have a deeper purpose that we both can share together.

All will works well with my growing cannabis medicine,  tiny house community, urban farming, and education and training. It will be more fun and a grass root revolution of positive change.

3. peterstreep profile image80
      peterstreepposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Greta is an inspiration, not just for her generation but also for the other generations who fell asleep or gave up.
      The contrast between the old man who is leading the world and the young kid on the block couldn’t be greater. The old man not giving a sh—te about the world he will be leaving soon, the young kid greatly concerned about the world she has to live in.

I have seen  her in a few other speeches. I think she got really emotionally fired up after stareing down Trump. She has a stare that could turn an evil man to stone.

1. peterstreep profile image80

I think she had a brilliant speech.
          The best speeches are full with passion. Compare the speech from Greta Thunberg with the one Trump gave and it's clear which one was more passionate, convincing and compelling.
          Was the one Trump gave like a bad reading in front of the class, reading without emotion and difference in tone. Greta spoke like a great orator, changing style, emotion, pitch and emphasizing on the impact of her message.

For sure.

4. peterstreep profile image80

Anybody who is denying climate change is at the same level as people who deny that the earth is a sphere. That's the scientific level we are talking about. We do not even use the words climate change any more but climate crisis. As that's where we at.
      And if there is a world crisis, like a world war, you have to take action for not letting it escalate.
      But the powers that be are hugely depended on the power that oil gives them. The war in Iraq was about oil, the war with Venezuela is about oil. The relationship with dictatorship Saudi Arabia is about oil.
      So to control the world is to control oil.
      Now what happens if suddenly (or in ten years time) the world is less depended on oil and is using more alternative resources? The powers that are in control won't like it a bit.
      So that's why the green movement is made black. That's why Greta Thunberg is attacked by the conservative media.
      Greta Thunberg is a danger for the old fashioned power structure, as she made a worldwide movement against it. Just as people where opposed to Martin Luther King and found him to radical. He created a movement against the white power structure.
      She may not have all the answers, not at all, but she has the right answer: Listen to what scientist worldwide are saying, and use their advise to tackle the problem.

Good tip, better to use the word Climate crisis.

Being more of an pioneer of healthy solution for eco community living the last 15 years. I've gone from millionaire artist to struggling every step of the way.

Greta melts hearts in a way I couldn't. When most people change their mind and hearts, no superpower can stand in their way.

Yes she spares no one. Trudeau who considers himself left was told in the face : "You are not doing enough". And rightly so. Many moderate politicians praise Greta but are doing next to nothing.
          The only thing politician fear is the mass movement she started. As it is a force that has enough of moderate and conservative politics. And so the mass media is attacking her from all sides. But so far they have not found an answer to her movement.
          We have to change the world drastically, and most people are afraid for this change. As today we do not have the luxury any more for growth economics.
          We have to incorporate the well being of our planet when we talk about economics. Something that's never considered. As economics was always centred around growth and "unlimited resources". This capitalistic system does not work any more and has to be replaced by a system based upon recycling and balance. (the doughnut economics is an example of a different model.).

I worked together with some top cannabiz people who were working with Trudeau to pass the Marrijanna laws. One and only time I voted for anyone. Yes he sold out to the oil companies.
            He is taking a risk with Greta, he might do something still again.

Alternative energy is already here, it's the Political Will standing in the way.
            From my experience with eco community systems, I have already lived it on and off for 15 years.

He is taking a risk in the sense that he lost his credibility talking with Greta. She is just as hard on him as on other politicians who neglect the climate breakdown.
              We live in incredible serious times and any politician who is not willing to fight seriously against the climate breakdown can better find another profession.
              It's not only the political will, it is also the political incompetence. Climate crisis can be compared with a world war. During a world war, politics are different then in peace time. Today we need different politics, with drastic actions like in war time to prevent a social collapse. These actions are not nice, just like in wartime, not nice at all. But sometimes you have to cut a rotting wound to save a lag.

If violence happens it will come from Governments. Vast majority of people understand violence is not the way anymore.  Not to say Government and puppet masters won't try to trick into it, to discredit them

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo … tn__=EHH-R Montreal half a million came out to see Greta.

yes, I do follow her, she is amazing. She has started something that nobody else had the guts or determination for.

2. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 4 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71564952_2450822838327247_9147558670010155008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkJIaTxUBCM21fACibxa-Mt79l8xmCIYbkF7BN4ctYpyuHxA8zSp-Vf3Sp-9QHoVtw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=07625978fe156bcd42c3c9291aab7a2b&oe=5DF66544

1. crankalicious profile image89
      crankaliciousposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, since the Right won't listen to actual scientists, we have to try something you might understand and pay attention to.

Group of the Left or right dictorship and their puppets masters are about the worst natural natural environmentist than I can imagine.

Trump's writter of the :Art of the Deal: thinks Trump can't read. He is not smaller than a fifth grade. OK Trump, come and sue me. Your mafia lawyer and you are the world champion at sueing. 
        Or Sue Greta. Lol.
        Double Dare you.

2. profile image0
        Onusonusposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is no scientific consensus on catastrophic global warming, it's a myth made up by people who want your money.

1. crankalicious profile image89
          crankaliciousposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, your use of the word "catastrophic" makes that statement true.

However, there is a consensus on global warming and if you don't understand it, then you're blind or ignorant or just can't read. The consensus is this:

1. Levels of CO2 in the atmosphere are rising.
          2. Those increases cause global warming.
          3. Humans have caused and continue to cause the increases.

Those are simply scientific facts. If you don't understand them or prefer to believe the oil companies, that's your problem. Oh, smoking doesn't cause cancer either.

1. wilderness profile image93
            wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There seem to be several problems with the warming alarmists claims.  IMO.

1. They fail to consider history beyond the point where their claims support the alarm.  The earth has been much warmer than it is now, and much colder.  Nor do they account for the fact that we are, and have been coming out of a ice age, where temperatures can be expected to rise.

2.  None of the dire predictions have come true.  NYC and Miami are not under water, for instance.  Average temperatures have not risen anywhere near as fast as projected.  It seems that their models are not accurate enough to predict what is going to happen.

Between the two it becomes difficult to jump on the bandwagon that we must immediately change our entire way of life, ending most of the energy use we enjoy and that is necessary to support human life in the numbers it does.

1. profile image0

Exactly. Now if only we can waste a bunch of your tax dollars on a giant train system and figuring out how to stop cows from farting.

Also only celebrities and politicians should be allowed to travel thousands of miles by air so they can lecture us from the UN on our carbon footprint.
              https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70761416_2366221676970403_5628898462129979392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkzdwxPJ5pHAguErh1An94iaX1SLAIlhKlswnVK5IvQiyt967ycflH1yoyz24CCzyo&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=347b2e1cd8cde7462997bc7c73294d9e&oe=5E36CA22

Greta refuse to fly. She took a solar boat. Pretty creative and smart for a kid in high school.

Donald Trump might have trouble if he ever appears on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?"

1. The0NatureBoy profile image57

That's a perfect one, Castlepaloma, got a full laugh out of it.

2. profile image0

Yeah but how's she going to offset all the carbon that her liberal colleagues used to fly in for the meeting?
                  https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70679540_2505927826291784_6970926466246639616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnuJ1iJGwfXPQ4pYeOsXXPaA0a_V7lzRdh-SamArwWtPVWZr6loRr0IduHg0Tpw4UY&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=18ff5a91dc409167d8a85dddd20118f6&oe=5DF73119

2. The0NatureBoy profile image57

Wilderness, I only have the following to say to your last part since I agree with 1 & 2. You might call it religion but I call it interpreting what's called prophecy so if it is I will be ready for it, if it isn't I'm still satisfied with what how I live provides me with a freedom I never knew before living this life.

Trump’s impeachment was revealed in Daniel chapter 2:1-45 where Nebuchadnezzar questioning what would happen in the future was shown he, as King of Babylon, was giving birth to the world ending’s ruling nation mixed with the seed of man or most ethnics as iron doesn’t unite with clay or Mystery Babylon (Rev. 17:15).
              Daniel 3 shows Mystery Babylon’s destruction (Rev. 18:1-15) will contain the Safe Heaven (Rev. 16:15-16) for 5% of the world’s end time population (Mat. 25:1-13) along with the messiah.
              Daniel 4:1-33 reveals how to recognize Mystery Babylon as the first space traveling nation with (military) branches around the world and zoos in many major cities but a stump, Armageddon, will remain within it and that nation’s leader would exalt himself and will be removed from office by God in such a way that he will have to live like an animal to be among the 5% of the population who will become “the Dead in Christ” (Rev. 14:13) who will replace those (Rev. 6:9-11) who will reincarnate (Rev. 20:4-5) after The Battle of  That Great Day of God Almighty (Rev. 16:13-14) ends the rest of civilization for replenishing the earth for the Revelation 21’s alternative civilization.

2. profile image0

1, and 2, yes.

3 has no consensus.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Global warming deniers call all this a myth, environmentist just made up. Some have compares us to Christians fanatic with the end of the world coming.

Comparing us to Christians fanatic wail 97% scientists who state global warming is mostly man-made. Is unethical, illogical, unfactual, nonevidences, horrible unimaginable and stupidest idea I have ever heard.
          They use names like Al Core often.

What's True
          In the late 2000s, Al Gore made a series of high-profile statements suggesting the possibility that Arctic sea ice could be completely gone during the summer by around 2013 or 2014.

What's False
          Gore did not himself make these predictions but said (in some cases erroneously) that others had; Gore never referred to a year-long lack of ice for both poles, but instead largely referenced Arctic sea ice in the summer.

2. peterstreep profile image80

Greta Thunberg never said that she was an climate crisis expert. She said we should listen to climate crisis experts. That's a huge difference.

I don't remember saying Greta was a climate crisis expert.
        She always said, go to science or go to the scientists for answers.

Politicians would claim total leadership and lack a great deal of understanding about science and mostly ignore Greta. They follow the money, always follow the money and there often is the problem. With 6.6 people striking worldwide, they can't ignore her now.

Yep, she became to big for comfort.

Greta is up to 125 countries and 2000 cities. Watched a documentary on her, she really is at the center of it all.

I think many people knew that we are heading the wrong way. But it's always easier to push forward problems, kind of comfortably forgetting them then to confront them head on. And Greta is just the kick under the butt we needed.
              Everybody has the tendency to stall and hope an existing problem will disappear by time.
              The Climate Breakdown is sadly enough such a problem that becomes bigger by time, not smaller.
              Greta has the gift to be blunt and tell people the uncomfortable truth.
              But most people don't like to hear it, let alone act on it. They rather believe the earth is flat and the moon landing a hoax.
              As it is tough to change a comfortable lifestyle. But it can be done, and must be done.Change is not a bad thing that's some people have to understand.

I didn't see much use in protest before.

My daughter and I are over the moon with her.

Greta strike/protest happens on Fridays during the day. Really hurts those greedy bastards.

Protests do help.
                  Clinically said it tells politicians what the voter finds important....
                  I’m not an expert but I thought that because off the change in public opinion of the Vietnam War and the protests the politics towards this war changed.
                  The war against Iraq was a changing point where millions demonstrated before the war started and politics didn't give a damn. This was a huge blow in the face of public opinion and showed a disdain against the public opinion.
                  Here in Spain you had the 15May movement which started out protests agains the many corruption scandals. The positive result of the 15M in Spain is that Spain has now 4 parties instead of 2 (as a 2 party system is not a democracy).
                  I was on the streets in Valency last Friday as for the #fridayforfuture demonstration. Kids should strike. Walking a demonstration will learn kids more then a whole year at school.
                  As we do not want more bricks in the wall!

And to turn out comfortably numb.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

Katrina hurricane and floods was the worst engineer disaster in the history of the US. Killing 2/3 Americans compare to the 9/11 disaster. US Government only gave 56 billion relief for Katrina.  The 9/11 sent US to wars with Iraq and Afghanistan cost taxpayers at lease $2.4 trillion, probably was a fasle flag attack. Not to mention causing many other extensions wars throughout middle east killing mostly millions of innocent poor people. 9/11 Beats the cost of the second world war in finance.

Then we have where American customs, is present in Costa Rica. It's hurricane killed more than 9/11. The God chosen Trump threw out paper towels to the survivors. Imagine his solutions for Arctic meltdown is icecubes from Vegas casinos and nuke the hurricanes everywhere just for laughs.

There are floods around the world in recent years killing millions of people. If US eastern coast had a Tsunami like the worst Recorded in human History in the Indian ocean. If it killed 250,000
    Americans, you would probably have a civil war and a Tsunami is possible.

What a totally insane genocide concept, cleazing for white Yahweh, not saying that for all Christians today.

Finding priority of US Government extremelly out of wack.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

It's a hoax. A scam. A fraud.
    https://hubstatic.com/14694425.jpg

I like the concept of UN. Yet this type of UN now, is deeply in bed with US government and their puppet masters.

UN also stated their agenda is to reduce world population to two billion and their agenda 21 is right out of the hungar games. Yet it is the biggest world stage and Gerta wants to help clean up the insanity. It won't happen being indoctrinated all the time

Bill Gates want to reduce the world to a half a billion. He wants all energy to be nuclear and his vaccines are taking care of 15% of that right now. Gates computer pioneered the greatest advancement for mankind in the 21st century. Butt....from power and greed he had gotten totally MADD.
      The magic word is greed

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"Yet this type of UN now, is deeply in bed with US government and their puppet masters.

UN also stated their agenda is to reduce world population to two billion and their agenda 21 is right out of the hungar games"

I agree.

"Bill Gates want to reduce the world to a half a billion. He wants all energy to be nuclear and his vaccines are taking care of 15% of that right now. Gates computer pioneered the greatest advancement for mankind in the 21st century. Butt....from power and greed he had gotten totally MADD."

If I don't 100% agree with that statement, I at least agree with it in spirit.

Good thing though, Greta didn't live in the days of Kings. Her head would have been chopped off for treason.

No, that's not true. The Kings of the world today are who're making the little girl famous. Today's Kings are CEOS of mega corporations, and international bankers. Like the Rothschild family.

I know the PR game, been in as a major feature in just one event that drew 8 million Chinese. After 45 years of sand and snow sculpture big bussiness you learn how to drop toxic people and sponsorship.

Ms Thunberg said people “love to spread rumours saying that I have people ‘behind me’ or that I’m being ‘paid’ or ‘used’ to do what I’m doing” but that “there is no one ‘behind’ me except for myself”.

“My parents were as far from climate activists as possible before I made them aware of the situation,” she said.

“I am not part of any organisation. I sometimes support and co-operate with several NGOs that work with the climate and environment. But I am absolutely independent and I only represent myself. And I do what I do completely for free, I have not received any money or any promise of future payments in any form at all. And nor has anyone linked to me or my family done so.”

Nobody owns me and Greta like how she is starting out. Politiscans often start out with good intentions, than as they grow their integrity is brought out easily.

With all due respect, meaning I want to make clear I'm not against you. I'm not opposing you. I think it is obvious she is a marionette. And her parents are communists in theory, getting rich off capitalism with their daughter.

The thing is lipstick on a pig, and that is not a reference to the little girl, but rather, the entire situation involving her.

5. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 4 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71688239_2368578523401385_1697115718098616320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQm4HfDYfWNosHU4d0TaPfxp80E9w1p2hAsFmtErOhzMHIxnM35WRpKEtvzlCuBR4I4&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=4bc2066e41054c40750661e8e12cae53&oe=5E3DC1D1

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Poverty and destruction of natural environment gose hand in hand. Greta was speaking about her future health and the natural environment health of the planet, which involves everyone, like it or not.

Greta said, my parents were as far from climate activists as possible before I made them aware of the situation,”

Her parents were hypnostize away from the awareness of natural destruction like most people are.

Greta took it upon herself to be more grown up than most of the world leading A__holes. That stolen her childhood.

I had to be the adult with my parents poorness in somethings too. Luckily I regain my child-likeness from keeping my imagination by building sandcastles for a living. None of my family wanted me to do this except Dad. They thought I would starve. Luckily Greta is one in a million too . She won't starve in her dreams and child like fun now..honesty and being harmless can show it pays.

1. profile image0

You want to know how to tell when politicians are using kids as props to gain money and power?

This one spent her time blaming everything on Trump instead of the real countries who have been throwing all their trash in the sea. China, Indonesia, Vietnam.

I don't remember Greta using Trump's name at the Summit. US was the only country that did not sign up at the Paris Accord 2015 for over 200 countries have.

She addressed all world leaders are generally are following behind 50% of their climate change target. She said that is maybe good enough for you, but it is not acceptable for us. (Not even pointing at the US.)

New analysis published in Nature Sustainability, a team of researchers has shown that as China’s burgeoning cities become wealthier, their per capita emissions begin to drop.

China is seriously working hard.
          According to their analysis, this trend could in turn trigger an overall dip in CO2 levels across the nation, and mean that despite the current target for emissions peaking by 2030, they may in fact level out at some point between 2021 and 2025.

It is not the first time a study has suggested a premature dip in China’s emissions, but its timing is significant given an imminent UN summit where world leaders will under pressure to step up their Paris targets.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)