Texas Governor Abbott Decides Texans Haven't Suffered Enough

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (88 posts)
  1. crankalicious profile image87
    crankaliciousposted 3 years ago

After promoting a power situation that left many Texans freezing to death and those with power, facing bills that would bankrupt them while ridiculously blaming clean energy as the cause, Texas Governor Greg Abbott decided he needed to kill a few more Texans, so he lifted the mask mandate for the state, contrary to all scientific advice.

This basically guarantees a new spike in COVID cases and extra death.

All the man had to do was be patient for maybe two more months as vaccinations begin to take hold. Instead, he's just about assuring his state of more misery. Good job.

Republican government at work.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic … -advisors/

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The GOP has become not only the party of QAnon but also The Death Party.  Their motto seems to be "Suffer and Die, Suckers!"

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have heard about this, such being the case from the Mississippi governors office as well.

I think that President Biden referred to these actions as being a result of a Neanderthal sort of thinking and under the current circumstances, he may not be very far off from the mark.

If anything, this still remains a time for a great deal of caution.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Regardless of what I think of the Texas plan (and a little off topic) I do have to applaud Bidens comment about being Neanderthals.  It fits in snugly with his desire to work with others and re-unite the country, don't you think?  Name calling and degradation is such a wonderful way to heal the vast rifts liberals have created the past few years!

1. profile image0

Lol, now you care about name calling? (You knew that was coming, didn't you?)

I'm not keen on Biden, or any president, calling people derogatory names for policy disagreements. I haven't looked into it myself,  just going by what you said here.

Edit: He did not call anyone a "Neanderthal." He said they were engaging in "Neanderthal thinking.". Big difference, in my mind.

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
            MizBejabbersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, big difference. He could have called them "Flat Earthers" or said they engaged in Flat Earther's thinking. I think he was being polite under the circumstances. lol

1. My Esoteric profile image86
              My Esotericposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Very polite.  I would have thought about the use of the phrase "premeditated murderers" since it is guaranteed people will foreseeably die from their actions.

2. Credence2 profile image78

He did not call them Neanderthal, but referred to the term in reference to their thinking. Attack the ideas not the person, is that not right. Wilderness?

Making stupid decisions in the face of the pandemic is simply calling them as he sees them, isn't that what you loved about Trump?

You can bet that the radical right has made more than the average contribution to the rifts currently found in our society.

I would say that Neanderthal thinking, so described because of a difference of opinion, comes from Neanderthals.  Not from people carefully making a reasoned decision that differs from Biden's. 

Similar is calling those same decisions as "stupid" because you disagree.

So I stand by my (sarcastic) remark: it is 180 degrees from trying to work with the opposition and heal the rifts in the country.  Wherever those rifts come from, such a remark serves only to increase and deepen those rifts. 

Biden could have commented that the experts don't agree, that it is likely a bad mistake, but no: he had to call then Neanderthals instead.

1. Credence2 profile image78

Trump has said a lot of stupid things during his term, but based on your reasoning does that mean you would consider him stupid?

The President of the United States disagree with Texas and Mississippi  and I disagree for the same reasons he did.

1. Sharlee01 profile image81
                Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Biden's Neanderthal statement was uncalled for, a dig at intelligence. Just like Trump, he is no stranger to this form of unnecessary rude verbiage.

And in my opinion, if Trump used the word Neanderthal it would have been reported by media as a racial slur of the worse kind.   It odd no one has picked up on this connotation.  In this case, I  do not think Biden was using the term as a racial slur, but as you know I find Biden to be innately racist.  So I think the word is well tucked into his vocabulary.

However -- First I think we all need to still have our guard up in regards to COVID. But, I want to point out the Biden administration has not and did not bring up the fact we have 15 other states that pretty much opened up over a month ago. Some never really using mitigations.  The COVID crisis has become more political as of late, and I feel Biden is using it heavily to keep everyone from looking at the huge immigration problem.

it promising the states that opened are still doing pretty well if one checks the stats. I am of the mindset to handle opening by the curve state by state. I dislike blanketing.  I have come to trust that Governors will proceed as the curve dictates.  Mitigate as need be. This is what we were told at the very beginning of all this.  COVID is something we will be living with for many years.  I think we need to have caution as needed by individual states until we have built a good herd.

1. Credence2 profile image78

But as I have said, the attitudes from the Right are infinitely worse, as the home of all racist and white supremacist entities.

Compar d with Trump's s**thole countries, Biden is moderate. We are all Homo sapiens now,so there is no one to offend. The term neanderthol is more a reference to being out of touch and behind the times, rather than an intellectual insult. And that has been an accurate description for the Republican mindset often times in my opinion. No one has said that the neanderthol was unintelligent.

Stat s that are just opening up without consideration to containing the virus simultaneously are irresponsible,  premature and overconfident.

Given the absolute stupidity and deadly nature of Abbott's decision, I wouldn't exclude intelligence either. 

But if you don't consider downing a bottle of cyanide stupid and deadly, maybe I have it wrong.

2. Sharlee01 profile image81

I sort of agree with you in regard to the term neanderthal is more a reference to being out of touch and behind the times, rather than an intellectual insult. However, I  do not think Biden was using the term as a racial slur knowingly.  I find Biden is innately racist.  So I think the word is well tucked into his vocabulary to pull out at random. Again could he not have coined a word that could reflect his opinion without any connotation that could be misconstrued as racist.

Perhaps a logical word such as  "illogical thinking" when addressing the thought process behind the Gov of Texas's decision about opening the state.  We have had this same discussion several times about his choice of words, and that at times his words reflect racial connotations. Perhaps I am being too overly critical.  With all the PC actions and words being pointed out, is there a  place for the word Neanderthal when addressing someone or someones thinking?   Hard to decipher what is and what is not PC. Does it almost appear one needs to consider who did or said something before a PC judgment is made?  Some get a go-free card...  This is why I can't buy into political correctness.  Seems it could be very detrimental to one's intelligence.

It appears his thoughts direct him to use inappropriate words. IMO he has done this throughout his life. I  think we will witness more of these types of Biden verbal slips,  just part of his mindset. 

I can't totally disagree with your opinion on some Gov reopening too soon. It certainly would be more prudent to wait a month or two. The country is starting to pick up speed in regard to vaccinating the public. Would be prudent to build the herd to become more substantial.

2. My Esoteric profile image86

Did you know you, and every other human, as actually around 1 to 3% Neanderthal in them?

3. Sharlee01 profile image81

Name-calling is a wonderful bit of red meat. Biden uses this kind of crumb to the left frequently. It actually empowers what you see from the left citizens to call names.  He offers them a bit of bravado. No matter what others may think of their ill behavior. Yes, calling others neanderthals was a zinger, sort of like deplorable. I got a laugh out of it.  Although for all Biden preaching about wear a mask, he forgets to keep his mitts off the mask. The worse misuse of a mask is touching it ... On his neanderthal clip, he touched his mask multiple times.

Plus, I do see your point, but for me.  I don't see that I care to "work with the other side". I have little respect for the Democrats in Washington at this point. Would not want to be associated with any of their policies or views.

I have to pinch myself every time he speaks, and tell myself this can't be true we did not elect this man... But, the pinch makes me realize it's true.

4. My Esoteric profile image86

He also told the truth, didn't he.

3. GA Anderson profile image89
      GA Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I guess we will have to wait 30 days to see if your thoughts are right. But then again, if they aren't then maybe it will only be because Gov. Abbot got lucky.

GA

4. Sharlee01 profile image81

Texas is not the first state to lift its statewide mandates on masking. As of March 1, according to the AARP, the following states also do not have face mask orders in place: Some never wore masks. Worldometer shows each of the listed states to be doing well or s well as the states that have strict mitigations. It would seem that these governors have put the decision in the hands of the citizens.  I would think many more states will follow in the next month or so. I think it's time to open and continue being careful as individuals. 

Alaska
      Arizona
      Florida
      Georgia
      Idaho
      Iowa
      Mississippi
      Missouri
      Montana
      Nebraska
      North Dakota
      Oklahoma
      South Carolina
      South Dakota
      Tennessee

While the issue isn't that he lifted it on masking (which is proven as being effective against the spread of coronavirus), as you clearly point out Republican States love to do, it is that he threw his state wide open for people to become infected with the new more transmissible and deadly variant.  He has done the worst possible thing a governor could do for the safety of his people.

What is it about Republicans that drive them to do things to make themselves and those around them and those that depend on them to get sick or die?  I will never understand that.

5. My Esoteric profile image86

Yep, he pretty much wants to kill off more of his voting base since they are the ones to piss into the Covid wind.

2. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 3 years ago

Trumpers suddenly worried about presidential name calling (which it wasn't, actually) and its effect on working with the other side is like....

Oh, never mind.  It's just funny.

Yes, it is funny.  Comical to hear such two faced comments coming from the same mouth.  It's also sad that we again have a President that will not keep a short rein on his mouth, using it instead to call names and insult people.  Remind you of anyone?  Maybe someone that was taken (heavily) to task for doing it?

1. profile image0

I don't consider characterizing their thinking as "Neanderthal" to be name calling. Just like if you tell me I said something stupid you're not name calling.

That said, I do agree the comment is not helpful to his cause.

I hear you - "Neanderthal" might not be name calling just as you say.  Personally I would disagree and, depending on the speaker, might be quite offended...but I understand your stance.

The whole point, though, was just as you say: Biden is doing precious little to advance his "come together" agenda and is, in fact, mostly doing the opposite.  Not entirely, but mostly.

I agree, I sure would not appreciate it if someone compared my thinking process to a Neanderthal and extinct subspecies...  Just saying LOL  It seems to me it is a pretty derogatory description of one's mentality.

And I am in agreement Biden wins no metal in bringing the country together. I can only speak for myself. I have no interest in his policies, I find them very destructive. I can honestly say at this point I can see and predict the failures before him. Starting with his nightmare at the border. He should have kept his immigration policies out of his campaign. And kept Trump's immigration policies in place.  He has created a gigantic problem. Oh well...

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
              MizBejabbersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

He should have kept his immigration policies out of his campaign. And kept Trump's immigration policies in place.  He has created a gigantic problem. Oh well...

Really? He should have continued to separate children from their families and keep them in cages? He has created a problem by not doing that?

Is there a reason to treat illegal alien children violating our laws any different than American children violating our laws?  One is separated from parents, why not the other?

1. profile image0

You seem to forget that asylum seekers are not breaking laws simply by seeking asylum. Most of the children and their parents are not illegally crossing the border..

MOST of the children and their parents (if their parents are there at all) ARE illegally crossing the border.  To think otherwise is to live in a dream land.

In addition, a very small percentage is found to be eligible for asylum at all.

All I can do is shake my head about that very strange thinking process.

Here Wilderness is, in part, comparing a 1 year old baby stripped out of their mother's arms with a 14 year old murderer who was put in jail for that crime. 

Makes sense to me, lol.

2. Sharlee01 profile image81

Do you have any idea about how many children without parents we have at this point since Biden took office?   Trump left  500 children that the Government is having problems reuniting with their parents. Last month 7,000 unaccompanied children came across the border, and now are in our care. This month they expect to report up to 13,000 more children. The first weeks in Feb are why they have predicted that number. We will have up to 25,000 children in immigration centers. Children that our Government will have the job of making an attempt at finding their parents in other countries.

Yes, IMO Biden should have kept Trump's policies in place until he could come up with something better than catch and release. Trump was quick to change his policy of family separation, and have Mexico help on the other side of the border. This reasoning stopped the flow of unaccompanied children, as well as adults.  Common sense tells me Biden should have seen this coming.

Biden just fell back on the Obama policies. And now we have a huge problem, Immigrants are being released with COVID, no quarantining. Biden should have slowed his jets and thought out the consequences. of catch and release, and he campaigned on very liberal immigration policies, he invited all to come, and they are coming.  And he tells citizens to wear masks but lets in COVID infected immigrants into our states, due to not having a plan to handle all he invited in. 

So bottom line ---  what is the better scenario for 500 children or 25,000 in immigration centers long-term, where we have no idea where their parents are?   No, really this is an unfortunate fact.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/26/us/m … ained.html

You find rejoining the Paris Climate Accord destructive but instituting a policy that guarantees kids being stripped from their mothers arms as Not Destructive? 

Strange relative values.

I have no respect for the Pairs Climate accord. They are nothing but a do-nothing club. They enforce Zip. The organization needs to be monitored and needs better ways to enforce countries to keep their lofty promises.

https://www.zmescience.com/ecology/almo … ributions/

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie … t-billions

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12 … it-working

And at this point, we now have what is to be expected to be 20,000 children without parents in centers. History breaking numbers. Plus on average 4,000 adults have been crossing weekly. Biden has an insurmountable problem. He maybe has wanted to leave Trump's policies in place until he could present some good solutions to the immigration problem. Just my view, but he sent out invitations for immigrants to pour in.

Could it be that the PCA is a you say (I do disagree with that assessment, btw), could it be because Trump pulled the US out?

Then let me ask this question - where would the world be today without the PCA, as flawed as it might be.  My answer, much worse than it is today.

Here is one assessment:

"The Paris agreement is an unusual hybrid of soaring ambitions and few enforcement mechanisms. Every country in the world signed onto a promise to take steps to keep global temperature increases “well below” 2°C by 2100. Doing so would require weaning off fossil fuels for energy and transportation, halting the loss of forests, overhauling food production, and finding ways to suck greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere. (Laudable goals) Yet to meet the goal, countries were allowed to come up with their own goals and plans for how to accomplish them. Falling short comes with few concrete penalties.

So what have some nations done?

The National Geographic (2019) says the following:

- Those at the top of the class:  Gambia, Morocco, India, Costa Rica, the EU

- Showing Promise: Norway, China, UK

- Those barely trying: Saudi Arabia, Russia, and America

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/envi … -emissions

2. profile image0
      erikmamaposted 3 years ago

I heard about this. So sad!

3. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 3 years ago

One very important difference between Trump and Biden: Biden is willing to admit a mistake, apologize if needed, and learn from it. Trump does none of that. Biden is a kind, decent man who cares about people and tries to do better.
      Trump is a mean, spiteful narcissist who doubles down on his mistakes and cares not a whit for anyone but himself.

If you voted for Trump a second time, you approved his behavior and his words as acceptable for a president.

That is why, when any Trumper tries to judge Biden on what he says, it is ludicrous beyond belief.

What she said.

2. Castlepaloma profile image77
        Castlepalomaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Vote them all, they are all the same.

Isn't that a sign on intellectual laziness since Biden and Trump are clearly two different people with Biden being empathetic and kind while Trump is malevolent ?

Unfortunately, Bidens "empathy and kindness" is to give away what both we and our children work to build, while Trump's "malevolence" was to follow the law as best he could.

It is easy to look around us a cry at the troubles of people; it is something else again to ignore the future while demanding that everyone share your tears and participate in your short sighted efforts dry the tears today.

1. profile image0

I can agree that Trump followed the law as best he could .

A com man/grifter does not change his ways simply because he is elected president.

"As best he could" really means when the law didn't get in his way.  Face it, Trump was and IS a malignancy on America and and the values America supposedly stands for.

BTW, where were you so-called desire not to "ignore the future" as Trump ran up the debt more than any president in the history of the United States including WW II?   You didn't care then so why are you caring now?

BTW, almost all of the stimulus will go right back into the economy (unlike Trump's tax give-away) to raise the GDP and therefor increase tax revenues thereby offsetting the cost of the stimulus. 

BTW, are you returning your stimulus check and promise not to take advantage of the tax breaks you just got?  If not, why not?

And THIS "give away what both we and our children work to build," should be rephrased to "return to the people who paid it so that your children will have a chance to work to build and in the process make the rich richer."

That is how liberal economics work, unlike the make the failed conservative economic theory that if you make the rich richer, they MIGHT,  let a tiny bit flow down hill.

Then there is this, a tweet I just put out:

"Isn't it SAD that @JoeBiden must travel around #America to sell the #AmericanRescuePlan b/c the @GOP will spend millions telling #Americans how bad it is they just got $1,400 in their bank account?"

"BTW, almost all of the stimulus will go right back into the economy (unlike Trump's tax give-away) to raise the GDP and therefor increase tax revenues thereby offsetting the cost of the stimulus. "

Of course.  And that the people that will spend it (inserting it into the economy) aren't the people that earned and own it, doesn't matter.  Personally I don't see it that way.

How do you figure that the loans we took out to have something to give away will be returned to the children that earned it?  Or that our children will have a place to work?

Yes, it is sad that our President will run around the country telling lies and half the story.  Just as it is sad that Americans, and foreigners, will get money provided by others rather than earning it themselves.

Because of the economics of this kind of stimulus and the timing of it.  In a recession, every dollar that is "borrowed" returns, and I am just making up a figure in the proper direction, $1.10 back into the coffers from which it came.  Economists, who I realize you don't believe in either, call it the "multiplier effect".  I have written a couple of hubs on it.  Here is a tutorial on it

https://www.economicsonline.co.uk/Manag … %20save%20(mps).

In that tutorial is why tax cuts rarely work. Very little of the money retained from a tax cut goes to create demand, it is not put back into the economy.
                  That is why tax giveaways in times of relative plenty never work.  They don't work that well in recessions either.

I find it sad you don't believe in what is contained in the preamble to our Constitution, the mission statement, as it were as, to why our federal gov't exists.

I also find it sad you don't wish to pay for the opportunities this nation gives you and just want to keep its rewards to yourself.

Wrong president, you are talking about Lyin'Trump

Oh, I fully understand the multiplying effect of the money.

But however you slice it, those paying for that increased GDP are not the ones getting the immediate, direct effect.  Rather than buying a new widget, they get to pay for one for someone else and do without themselves.  That GDP for the nation inches up isn't much consolation.

What is sad is that you, along with millions of others wishing to feed at the public trough, see "general welfare" as meaning "give to the individual" rather than the country.

And I say again "I also find it sad you don't wish to pay for the opportunities this nation gives you and just want to keep its rewards to yourself."  Doesn't that mean you to are feeding at the public trough?  Seems like it to me.

Isn't it interesting you don't find raising the GDP for all of America as "general Welfare".

What I'm saying
            Think and feel for yourselves.

Stop following a failing system and mainstream medical failing system in a viscous circle on every and all levels.
            I don't vote or take stock on who leads, its all a freakshow.

Best we ignore these absolute power Gods that alway corrupt and own our lives. Then allow the people to gain power and take control over our own lives then take care of the big stuff. Let Government takes care of the small stuff since they work for us.

Rather than onesided Gods that force us into harm and every part of our lives, like they do with covid right now.
            I live partly in a town that the average person life span out lives our mainstream medical doctors by 25 years.
            Why follow failures toward your early death.? It's all over, if you die.

Sorry, the only think I understood in that last comment was your last sentence "It's all over, if you die."

1. Castlepaloma profile image77

Most Americans do not want Covid vaccine a mandate nor for their children?

They start with masks then it's 700 million vaccines coming this July, into the US. How can we stop mandatory vaccines? Human rights, none, if you don't have any control of your body?

Many say, if we take the vaccine, we don't have to wear the mask. Masks do more harm for lack of fresh oxygen into our ammume system. Amoug a dozen other mishandling of masks.

War has a new name  biological warebfare on people and nature. That way, Government collects more money on covid than any war in human history. With one of the lowest death rates.

Covid 19, stands for 19 Pound weight you gain sitting. Food ,& excerize is most needed to prevent the top ten ways to die. And Covid is far from the top ten.

"Most Americans do not want Covid vaccine a mandate nor for their children?" - That is true as well as being stupid.  Do they want unvaccinated relatives or strangers to die from other unvaccinated people?

1. DWDavisRSL profile image81
                    DWDavisRSLposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is patently untrue that "Most Americans do not want Covide vaccine for themselves and their children.

That is not the claim.  The claim is "most Americans do not want a 'mandate' for the vaccine". I suspect that is true.

My studies of holistic lifestyle takes your life span far more beyond but vas majority would rather trust and their example from mainstream doctors who live 5 to 10 years below average life expectancy.
                    I personally know holistic group of doctors in my second home in Belize that live over a 100 years old. When I  can live 30 year longer from their living example, why should we I be ridiculously shamed into something dangerously synthetic lifestyle.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)