Who do you reckon is the biggest all time Poster in the Forums?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (40 posts)
  1. twuxedo profile image58
    twuxedoposted 14 years ago

I was interested to see who has posted the most in the Forums, does anyone have this kind of info.
    I don't write just post.

2. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 14 years ago

I've seen a few. They like to strut around, chat up the ladies...

Oh wait, I thought you asked "who do you reckon is the biggest all time POSER in the forums".

twuxedoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Looky do, aint you just the "Clown"

2. twuxedo profile image58

Jealous????? just thought of that smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No that is darkside's sense of humor. lol lol

2. Jeffrey Neal profile image69
        Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

High quality of posts should count for something. darkside can also be witty...it's evident that may be something not everyone appreciates equally, but I've never skipped over a darkside post.

No offense everyone else, but yes I skip over a lot of posts. Otherwise nothing would ever get done. smile

EDIT: I see you answered this already Cags. smile

Yeah the Guy is a kidder, well I hope he doesn't think I am some Poser chatting up the Ladies, I cut hair all day so maybe I do it without realising. Incidentally you wouldn't believe what they do tell me.

I think the one thing you are missing is that since you've not written a Hub yet and HubPages is a writer's site, then what is your motive for being here at HubPages, considering it isn't social networking site?

So, please do tell? smile

Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's what you should write about! Confessions of a Hairdresser! smile

Now, that sounds like a good idea. smile

3. darkside profile image66
        darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It took you 21 minutes to think of that?

You're a slow thinker.

Aha I've cut 12 heads of hair, done 10 braids and around 3 colors, so I'm slow, what do you expect. Its been a hell of a Day. Its taken me over an hour to make the cold coffee I am now drinking. Plus I have handled enough Lady baggage in one day to last a lifetime, the problems these Woman have Unbelievable.

3. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

It's listed in the categories on the left in gray - top 2 are 1-cagsil and 2-me smile

I've just this mo seen it. So you're up there at the Top. lol smile
      Just been told I'm a Poser, still laughing. Funny Guy.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image90
        Urbane Chaosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...go you! big_smile

Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years ago

It would probably be between Misha, Crazdwriter, and Cagsil if total post count is what you mean.

Thanks that was what UI wondered I didn't see the grey box on the side until after I posted this, and now I have no idea how to delete this Post.

2. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I didn't do it I swear big_smile

Your name is right up there smile
          Good input by all you Guys by the Way, except the Guy said I'm a Poser. I am so not.

1. profile image0

It's not me I swear lol okay fine it's me posting in here you caught me. but hey I like to chat not my fault lol and I get ideas for hubs in here...and ideas for stories too. smile

A lot of my posts are in playing the game threads? Which accumulate posts very quickly. smile

3. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I am personally over 13,000 posts. smile

Far Out that is amazing, do you sleep at all. No it doesn't take long to mount up, I was at 2000 on one Site, But thats a lot of Posts.

4. Dame Scribe profile image58
      Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Wow tongue I haven't hit any those numbers yet. Maybe I should do a posting spree? lol jk, wink hehe

5. profile image0
      WizardOfOzposted 14 years ago

m00

And how is that relevant to the topic? roll lol lol lol lol

1. profile image0
          WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

tongue

Long live the cow.  M00 in ya pants. tongue tongue lol

A very intellectual response. Thank you for playing. smile roll

1. profile image0

You know me.

I'd love to be serious but its not very socially acceptable.

6. wsp2469 profile image59
      wsp2469posted 14 years ago

That would be hard to figure out since someone would have to do some math.  I guess you would have to do a daily average since some people are new and have not even been here a week.

1. profile image0

Some people were the top posteR in some forums but got permanently banned for encouraging others to knot their knickers.

7. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I've posted a few times. smile

8. profile image0
      WizardOfOzposted 14 years ago

or so goes the story if you believe the plod.

9. profile image0

crazdwriter makes me post.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Geeze that's two of us, she forces me to post as well! Bossy crazd! smile

1. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

2. profile image0

yikes I do not! I don't hold a virtual whip and point it at you saying post or else....Or I don't think I do lol

10. profile image0

big_smile

11. ThoughtfulSpot profile image69
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

Poor Crazd.  I believe you. 

Wait... you just MADE me post that, didn't you?!?!
      yikes  lollollol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)