"Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News": NYTimes

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (222 posts)
  1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image58
    fishskinfreak2008posted 14 years ago
    1. secondreview profile image59
      secondreviewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She got it because of the success and publicity of her book.  Fox thinks she will draw some customers and attention and it's not really about the content she delivers.

1. Harvey Stelman profile image61
        Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

second,

Listen to her and find out what she thinks; that's what I'm doing.

2. falcon64 profile image60
      falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Her name sound great!!! Where ever she goes....Beauty Pageants, Politician, commentator and sportscaster.

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

and she is qualified because...?

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image58
      fishskinfreak2008posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's precisely it. SHE'S CLEARLY NOT QUALIFIED. Palin is A BLABBERING IDIOT who can only attack with nothing to back herself up.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
        Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uh...I think those are all qualifications for Fox News employees.

1. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I was religious I would pray that she starts talking in tongues on the news! That would get ratings! lol

1. Tom Cornett profile image80
            Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I bet she can stand on her tongue! AND....Shoot mooses! smile

Tom,

The plural for Moose is Moose.

2. Harvey Stelman profile image61

earnie,

Listen to what she says. I'm learning about her.

1. livelonger profile image87
              livelongerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, listen carefully. BTW, Jews are supposed to move to Israel in the coming months, because we're supposed to convert to Christianity and beg Jesus to come back to earth. (If you don't convert, you're destroyed, according to the narrative that people like her follow).

Jeffrey Goldberg/the Atlantic

LL,

Why not look as far right as you can. That has been around for years; have you moved yet?

2. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh? She majored in journalism with a focus on broadcasting and  worked as a broadcaster in Alaska at one time.  This is less qualified...how?

Ghost,

Obama was a community organizer that did nothing in the Illinois or U.S. Senate. He talks abot transparency, the health-care bill will be on C-SPAN and Republican's will be invited. Is this happening?

He wants to create jobs and only invites union leaders.

Do you see anything wrong with this?

1. profile image0
            Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Umm..Harvey...how exactly did I get picked up on your radar for this one?  I'm still trying to find where I wrote anything nice about Oh Bummer.  Was I typing in my sleep?

Ghost,

Must have been a mistake, blame my reading glasses. I guess you're not a B.O. fan.

1. mega1 profile image78
                mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahhah - it's the reading glasses, then.

Mega,

Nothing to do with my ears on Palin.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image61

fish,

Evidentally you know nothing about this lady, maybe you should listen to her closely. I'm not saying I would vote for her for President, but this is not a dumb lady. You may just not agree with her. The left is on the attack, I see. They must be affraid of her.

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, let's listen to her closely:

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008

And my personal favorite:

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

I'm not afraid of her; I'm afraid of the people who actually think she would make a good president.  As for being a talking head on Fox News, I can't think of a more suitable place for her.  :-)

pretty,

I'm not saying I would vote for her, I want to hear what she has to say. Obama lies to us constantly and has no desire to creat jobs (except governmental). He has no idea whom to choose for his advisers. How do you create jobs with only union people at the table and so much more. Please read http://abcdunlimited.com/ideas/progressivism.html for a true understanding of what Obama is trying to do. None of the ideas are his, they go back a century or more.

1. profile image0

But the question is, WHY do you want to hear what she has to say? There are intelligent, thoughtful, educated conservatives out there who might actually have something constructive to say, but instead people want to listen to Sarah Palin?  I honestly don't get it.

1. creepy profile image55
                creepyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really

2. Arthur Fontes profile image73
                Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did you watch Sarah on O"Reilly tonight?

1. profile image0

No, I would not make a point of watching her.  I did when she first appeared on the national stage and that was enough.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image73

It's a short video on youtube I would like your opinion on her If you would like to give it?  If not that's cool.

pretty,

As a VP candidate and new to the national scene, she was nervous. She still beat Biden in a debate; who couldn't? She's also more in control now.

2. J Burgraff profile image69
                  J Burgraffposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aren't we getting a bit off track here?  I don't think Obama applied for the Fox News position, so we don't really need to compare his potential ability as a tv journalist.  What I want to know is why we would reward a woman who abdicated her responsibility as Governor of Alaska so that she could write a money making book, and, so it appears, be hired by the worst 'news' conglomerate ever?  And while we are asking questions, can she fit her ass into a tighter skirt???  And what's up with that dome under her hair??

1. profile image52
                    We Conservativesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who is the "we" you are talking about that is rewarding her? Fox is the worst news conglomerate? I guess you better tell the majority of cable news watchers that, they seem to think they are the best, and don't forget to tell the sponsors who are paying BIG BUCKS to advertise on fox.

2. rhamson profile image72
                    rhamsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't collapse all her domains.  The tight skirt has definitely got to stay.

J,

The reason Palin resigned was simple. The laws in Alaska made it possible for anyone to sue her personally. She did not want to use state money to defend herself and her legal fees were around one million dollars.

The Democrat's are the ones that filed frivilous law suits; what would you have done?

4. profile image0
                    cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha! big_smile

http://i48.tinypic.com/xeqyis.png

Pretty,

Did you notice Obama cut another back door deal today. It was supposed to be on C-Span.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, clowns can be very scary.

Ron,

Take off your make-up.

Because she has a degree in journalism and communications.

1. profile image0

haha big_smile i couldn't have said it better myself wink

so do i and a jillion others, but do you think the top cable network in America would hire us just like that? of course not. even if it is Faux News, you still have to be qualified, and that includes experience. oh, wait, she was a sportscaster for a little while before she quit and got married. p.s. she actually holds a BS In Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. doesn't anyone else see what is going on here? she is being groomed by the Republicans for her presidential bid in 2012. i used to like Glenn Beck until i heard him call Sarah "the last great hope".

what?

"the last great hope"?

is he insane?

or could it be because she has talked about "what a hoot" he would be as her choice of running mate? roll

1. Mitch Rapp profile image60
          Mitch Rappposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol Did you say something?

She is a celebrity.  She is popular.  She will get huge ratings.

She may be getting groomed and they might be presenting her to the American people in a new light.  I do not know.

That Fox hired her is genius on Murdoch's part.  Huge Ratings=$$$$

Glenn Beck is writing two or three bestsellers a year.  High rated radio show and the number one cable show in the 5:00 timeslot.   Also genius..

I could only wish for so much success.

cos,

I though you would have a more open mind, listen to her. At least she can balance a state budget. How many Governor's can do that.

1. profile image0

Actually, 49 out of 50 states are required by law to balance their budgets, so many governors have done it.  It isn't anything special.

pretty,

Laws mean nothing to many elected officials. Presently there are many states that have no money.

1. profile image0

Harvey, it's not that great of an accomplishment for a state to have a balanced budget.  It happens all the time.  That's all I'm saying.

pretty,

Not the past year. Why do you think so many Governors won't get re-elected? It all began with New Jersey and Virginia. Dem's will continue to fall fast.

2. profile image0

the day i listen to Sarah Palin is the day they pry my fingers from my cold dead ears.

wait, that didn't come out right yikesbig_smile

i dislike her intensely for her arrogance, moose hunting, wolf hunting, suing against the polar bears, and her desire to plunder beautiful Alaska. plus she's an idiot.

polar bears need love too and lawyers

cre,

More Polar Bears now than 5 years ago.

cos,

Did the previous oil wells ruin Alaska? There is so much area there, it is hard to ruin anything. Love those Polar Bears, they would eat you in flash. So the lady like to hunt, that's how she was brought up.

cos,

Governor of a state, kicked-out people of her own party that were corrupt, balanced a budget, and more.

What had Obama accomplised as a Senator.? As a State Senator he did nothing. I am in Illinois.

1. Dao Hoa profile image61
        Dao Hoaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sarah Palin may have done all of the above, but she was so ignorant about the country that she plans to protect. I think an immigrant may know more about the USA than her, someone who was born and raised here.

The Obamas did not embrace America. They let the old wounds overshadowed the joy to be Americans. I hope you remember that Michelle Obama said, "This is the FIRST time I am proud to be American."

I have high expectation for the person in the highest office of the land.

Dao,

What did Obama do as an Illinois or a U.S. Senator? I keep asking and get no response. He voted present most of the time. College grades; who knows! He's a darn good reader. Without the tele-prompter he gets lost, and you worry about a person that is a TV commontater!

I will agree with you on that one, Harvey. She is indeed a "common tater."

Randy or Anyone,

Can you please tell me of any political accomplishments Obama had before becoming President?

2. Dao Hoa profile image61

I did not hear anything great about him accept that he would bring “change” to this great nation. So far, I see that he spent a lot (same as his predecessors) and created more czars (made me think we live in the old USSR). By the way, I do not think he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize either.

DAO,

That's a good start. How about closed door meetings with unions, communists as advisors, etc.

Some one please give me something positive. Wait, I'll give you two. More troops in Afghanistan, and aid for Haiti.

He has also treated Michelle well. $pending our money for date night.
              $50,000 a night in mass. resort island.

4. Anna Erwin profile image60
      Anna Erwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because she minored or was it majored in journalism in college as well as political science.  In her book she said she was gonna do it and she did. 

I like her.  I think she is neat. smile

1. profile image0

well cool. i hope you enjoy her show. smile

3. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Fox = top ten cable news shows for ratings.

Sure,many of us watch it for the laughs.

It does not matter why you watch.

Then what was the point of your equation? "The Three Stooges"drew lots of viewers too!

Ratings = profits is that not why they are in business.

Of course, I never thought is was because they were a good news outlet.

I might be wrong but I think Rupert Murdoch is one of those guys who knows how to turn a profit with his business.

Randy,

Then why are they the only cable news station that is gaining viewers. At the same time Obama's approval ratings are going down.

2. DogSiDaed profile image59
        DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just watch 'best/worst of' on youtube. I remember hearing that Fox News stopped the Simpsons showing a clip of pretend news because people might confuse it with real Fox News xD That made me crack up tongue

Dog,

Youtube will get you an education.

Randy,

In that case I'm sorry for you. Check out the facts they give: you will find them to be true.

2. egiv profile image59
      egivposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. They don't care about the truth, they care about saying whatever makes ratings go up.

Arthur,

For a good reason, truth!

4. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 14 years ago

The issue is that she will be able to become more deeply engrained in American minds...

I think, in some sense, we may be seeing the evolution of how a candidate is made....of course, this depends on how the next few years work themselves out..

I am curious to see what happens, but not enough to start spending my time with Fox schmews.

1. William R. Wilson profile image60
      William R. Wilsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm thinking Silvio Berlusconi.

1. rhamson profile image72

William that is just mean.  The only thing she has that makes me watch her is her looks.

1. William R. Wilson profile image60
          William R. Wilsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mean to her or to Silvio?

When I think about it, it's probably more mean to me as I really think Palin is a good looking woman.

2. Mitch Rapp profile image60

I'm thinking Mr. Bean roll

Mitch,

Listen and decide.

Mike,

Then you have a lot to learn, check ouhttp://abcdunlimited.com/ideas/progressivism.htmlt

5. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

She may not be experienced enough yet, but she is taking a very visible path. I'd hardly call her dumb; inexperienced, yes, but not dumb.

Denno,

I will put my SHEARS away.

6. blue dog profile image60
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

no one should ever complain again about not having  enough material to write a hub.

even if it makes no sense.

7. profile image0
    philip carey 61posted 14 years ago

I hope she's studying up on her geography and history. Her performance in the debates was dismal. But she is easy on the eyes.

phil,

She out debated Biden. History, Obama is lacking and he's the President.

8. shazz01109 profile image67
    shazz01109posted 14 years ago

Palin has a degree in journalism and communications.  She's not my favorite, but then again, I could care less if she's at Fox or not.

shazz,

Good outlook.

9. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

FOX news is not news.

get,

Watch it, you will find out different.

10. profile image0

pardon?

Pardon

11. profile image0

i also wouldn't mind having all that exposure or money. but to say she is qualified is a stretch. she got it because of her celebrity, that's all.

Celebrity is a qualification. George Stephanopoulos?

12. profile image0

yeah, but hes's actually good!

We will find out how good Sarah is soon enough.

13. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 14 years ago

Except for her good looks, Sarah Palin is really not qualified for anything; as for her journalistic credentials I seriously doubt she finished high school.

She may not be all that stupid, but her ignorance in all aspects of politics and general culture will require about two decades to catch-up

Your silly smile

petra,

That dummy eliminated corruption in both Parties and balanced the books She does have a college degree. Please tell me Obama's accomplishments and what about his lack of historical knowledge.

Everything he is doing has been tried before; it has never worked. Please read http://abcdunlimited.com/ideas/progressivism.html

14. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 14 years ago

She will fit right in, only she won't have to pretend.

Gretchen Carlson Pretends to be Dumb

15. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Harvey did you see Sarah on O"Reilly tonight?

Art,

Yes, on Beck and Hannity also.

16. profile image0

oh god

she looks at Bill O'Reilly like 'c'mere, big boy'

blecch

her debut

she's wearing one of those bumpi-its though. i have one, they make your hair look good big_smile

"News Analyst". haha that's a good one.

cos,

I thought you were more open minded, I was wrong.

1. profile image0

really?

because i see Sarah Palin for what she is, an arrogant, idiotic opportunist who enjoys shooting wolves from airplanes, shooting moose for sport, keeps a grizzly bear skin in her office and cares nothing for Alaska's beautiful finite natural resources, i'm narrow-minded?

uh-huh.

well think what you want. roll

17. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Why isn't this thread dead yet? lol lol lol

Because it's not November yet.

18. profile image0

yeah he is pretty whiny for a president.

pretty whiny for a man

1. Dao Hoa profile image61

even for a woman!

dah

19. AdsenseStrategies profile image62
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

At least we'll know faster when the Siberians come to get us

1. profile image0

haha big_smilelol

20. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Her interview with Glennbeck, absolutely hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESEHg0_u0ws

1. profile image0

yes, i saw that. oh boy. yikes

they should just admit they are attracted to each other and get it over with big_smile

cos,

My thoughts are confirmed.

Ron,

What specifically do you think was funny?

21. profile image52
    helmet1posted 14 years ago

scares the heck outa ya doesn't she... I'm betting on Sarah

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Yes Mr. Sockpuppet, Palin, Larry the cable guy, and Paris Hilton all give me the heebee jeebees.  Verrrry Scarrry.

22. rhamson profile image72
    rhamsonposted 14 years ago

Beck never ceases to entertain with his particular brand of syrupy drama and extreme emotional inuendo.  I think Sarah is such a chameleon with him in that she plays to this as a fish to water.

What is scary is America falling for this disingenuous drama when real leadership and not "attack dogs wearing lipstick" should be offered.  If the Republicans offer her up again this time as a candidate the credibility of the party could be at stake. It would take many years before they could gain this back.  But I could be wrong as America has a short memory when it comes to repeating its' mistakes.

23. profile image52
    We Conservativesposted 14 years ago

rahmson said
    "What is scary is America falling for this disingenuous drama"

A majority of voters fell for it in the 2008 Presidential election, otherwise Obama would still be in the Senate.

I guess you could be right but is that any better reason to fall for these two drama queens and repeat the mess again.

1. profile image52
        We Conservativesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is it ever a good idea to get rid of incumbents? I think so, Sarah Palin will not be on a Republican ticket for President, not gonna happen.

I think it should apply to all the incumbents on either side of the isle when their re-election is time! Until we can get some people in congress to represent us and not their employers (lobbyists and business) they all have to go as soon as their term is up.

We,

B.O. would be a community leader if he wasn't so lucky. If you need info on how he got anywhere in Illinoiis, hust ask. The man has "ZERO" accomplishments.

As President he has failed numerous times, but still people think he's great.

3. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don;t think Obama talks in tongues! I must watch fox for that one live to air! How will the Republicans live down putting her anywhere near a candidacy in the first place.  lol

With another defeat for the party and a triumph for politics as usual.

The funny thing is that the parties are resorting to tactics the federal government employs when it has the military install a puppet dictator in these third world countries.

Find a self serving idiot who will say anything they wish to further their agenda and use the idiot as the figurehead.

24. Ladybird33 profile image65
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

I like her and she will bring some spice to Fox News!!! Hate me if you want smile

Lady,

I love ya!

25. profile image0

Well, Harvey, you have only two years to right this egregious wrong. big_smile

Denno,

Wait until November, although the backlash has already begun. Gov. seats in N.J. and Virginia. It's amazing Mass is up for grabs. Don't forget, they were the only state to vote for McGovern.

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Whats going on harvey?

26. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

1 hub -$.05

13 followers - $.03

Pathetic attempts at worthwhile commentary - Priceless

Wow, I guess if I had written 18 more I could be as relevant as you, wouldn't that be grand!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61

No, even that monumental effort on your part would not make your comments relevant.

Does the Nickolodeon website have a forum?

Still talking and never saying anything, that must be something you're proud of.

27. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

but - anyhoooooo - as for Sarah . . .

mega,

She doesn't want to throw away your money.

28. profile image0

Rusha!

29. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

I wonder, does she eat those wolves?  wolf steaks? wolf pot roast?

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Save room for the masha taydas!

mega,

What is wrong with hunting, that is how some people eat. Do you consider farmers stupid? They only supply your food.

30. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

yah, an hun, could ya pleese bring back a pound o hamburg - this one here is still alive!

1. profile image0

Uh, babes, that's fifi; our pet Polar Bear?

1. mega1 profile image78

yes, but will she live?  (the polar bear, not Palin)

1. profile image0

Not unless you hurries to tha store and git some vittles, pooky.

1. mega1 profile image78

I'll bring back the vet , then.

31. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

No need to worry. In a very short time Sarah Palin will be just another set decoratin for Fox News.

32. Marquis profile image66
    Marquisposted 14 years ago

Former Alaska governor Palin could not be any worse than the failing losers at MSNBC or the leftist idiots who hosts the Young Turks program.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats not exactly high praise, anybody would be better than those people.

33. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Foxy Lady for a Foxy Station....now thats Foxy

I do, however, like the tight skirts. smile

34. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Sarah is a lady, whom I do adore, she could have been President, until the people closed the door, She will be on Fox, and I can see her some more, Love to see her, on my bedroom floor...... smile

She ain't no lady,  just a very crafty politician.

You know she isn't a lady, how?

You need to look beyond the headlines and the spin to find it.  Talk to Alaskans about her or the commitees looking into her corruption cases. She is all woman but a lady?  I beg to differ.

You have talked to Alaskans about her?

Does that sound incredulous or something?  I know some people from there and they have stated quite a few things about her that are not in the mainstream media that makes my case.

A lot of it is trashy and some of it is favoritism.  She is a very savy politician but does not have a clue as to how to lead this country.

Check out some of her more public transgressions and failures at:

http://www.21facts.com/people/palin.php

It doesn't sound incredulous, you're a little sensitive about being believed, huh? I know a lot of people who come from Alaska (oil business dealings) and they have painted a very different picture than you have.

While I may sound a little sensitive regarding your question the doubting of my sources is never the less a challenge.

Sarah Palin did do a great deal for the oil industry.  She should have as they paid her for it.

Check out some of her other "friends".

http://mclobbyist.com/palin_lobbyists.html

As I said, a very savy politician.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)