I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won again

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (55 posts)
  1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

I'm a winner again please congratulate me I'm getting so much money I really would like to share with all of you my friends here at hubpages... At last count I should have about )601,293.5 millions (601,293,500,000.89) all in USdollars and SterlingPounds and Nigerian what-ya-may-call-it's and HongKong dollars. (plus 89 cents my adsense earnings from last night) I've accumulated all this wealth within the last three months. I assume because I'm so great that I am going to stay the chosen one for a bit longer. As I said before I want to share so leave me a note of how much of this you would like and naturally in what shape or currency you would like it in. I've added this latest e-mail just to show you that I'm serious about this after all Sir Mario Domenico said I was a final recipient             
    regards Zsuzsy Bee
    (I'm just so tired of this s**t e-mail daily)

2. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!! smile hehe

ProCW

3. Shirley Anderson profile image71
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

I won 6 lotteries today alone, so thanks for the offer Zsuzsy, but I've got money comin' out my ears already!  Didn't get any pesos though, so if you did I wouldn't mind a few million of those.  I'll trade you for some dead guy's goldmine that I apparently inherited.

Oh yeah, and Sympatico wants me to email them my email address and password right away.  I know that because they emailed me. They've warned me now, so I shouldn't go crying to them if my account gets shut down for not doing so.

Is it me, or is there a tidal wave of these things lately?

Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Shirley I'm fresh out of pesos but what can I trade you for that goldmine? You sure the guy is dead?
      I was away for a few hours yesterday when I came home I thought I'd check my e-mail as I'm waiting for one (that didn't come) but my eyes almost dropped out of my head. In 5.5 hours I had received 112 pieces of c**p. It had calmed down a bit over the past months for me but here we go again. Even one from "Mirosoft"  and the best one "Work for Googelworks" (the spelling of both kind of gave them away).
      I don't know what they wanted as obviously I just scrapped them all in one big swoop... I can't help thinking that possibly I've ruined my life for good... I might have been able to buy (what's his name) the 'Mirosoft' guy, out with my inheritances

1. Shirley Anderson profile image71
        Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL, you'd look good sitting behind Bill Gates' desk, Zsuzsy.  Much more attractive, too.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what else could get me to part with that precious, and I'm sure very real goldmine.  I'll have to think about that, but right now $20 sounds good.

4. Bob Ewing profile image64
    Bob Ewingposted 15 years ago

I keep winning but the money never shows up. smile

You sure are a ray of sunshine Bob! You just ruined my day for good I had plans for that 'dough' zs

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

But that's just because you didn't give them your bank information...

1. compu-smart profile image88
        compu-smartposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Z$u$zy Bee smile.

I have just given all my bank details, address detail, height size and weight!!
        smile

2. Bob Ewing profile image64
        Bob Ewingposted 15 years agoin reply to this

ah, well I must remember  to do that next time. smile

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Those guys are getting sooooo lazy. I remember getting long email like 1000 or 2000 words - and look what I just got:

ATTENTION:

SIR

AFTER OUR QUATERLY AUDIT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S ACCOUNTS LAST FRIDAY,
    WE DISCOVERED YOUR INFORMATIONS AS ONE OF THE CERTIFIED BENEFICIARIES
    OF SOME FUNDS THAT RUN INTO MILLIONS.

ON THE ADVISE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL, I WAS MANDATED TO VERIFY THE REASONS WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID . BE ADVISED TO TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BECAUSE THE PAYING BANKS ARE OF THE OPINION THAT YOU REJECTED ALL THE PROCESSES OF YOUR PAYMENT.

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR REASONS WILL BE TREATED WITH UTMOST
    CONFIDENTIALITY.

THANKS

PROF. DAVID NANA

It wouldn't even qualify for a substandard hub big_smile

6. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

I must be one of the luckiest people in the world! I've won every single online lottery. And no matter what I don't do, I'm winning a few of these lotteries every single month!

Here's one I recieved in my mail just a few minutes ago:

PRICE WINNER NOTICE !!

Attention Winner!!!

Your e-mail address was selected as one of the lucky winner
    of £1,000,000,00 GBP among other 10 lucky winners in our monthly
    draw of the POWER BALL LOTTERY ONLINE AWARD TEAM.

Winning: Ref Nr: PBL/CN/6654/CP
    Winning: coupon No.PBL2348974321

Claims Requirements:
    full name:
    Full Address:
    Phone Number:
    Nationality

Contact Person: Mr Anderson Moore

Regards
    Mrs. Stella Bryan
    (Group Co-ordinator)

I've been thinking about getting myself one of those secret Swiss Bank Acoounts!

*smiles*

7. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

big_smile maybe i should include them in my lottery hubs? haha

8. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

I'm glad to see I'm not the only "lucky" winner. I guess with all of you getting your fair share of winnings I with draw my offer of sharing my riches and I'll just become a filthy rich old batty recluse. I'll buy myself a mountain top cabin. zs

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
      terenceyap07posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Please remember to invite all of us for your house-warming when you do, my friend!

*smiles*

9. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

Yes, please! smile

10. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

Hi dear All

I just won the Nokia International Award, when i haven't used a Nokia Phone in my whole life

AWARD PRIZE AWARD 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your email address has just won you the sum of £900,000.00 GBP in the
    satellite software email lottery conducted by NOKIA  E-MAIL PROMO
    INTERNATIONAL In which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software
    powered by the Internet.

Your email address was amongst those chosen in this quarter and you are to
    contact our CLAIMS OFFICER with the informations below for Clearance.

CONTACT NAME: DR TERRY FLOYD.

I get 20 to 30 mails daily like this,i enjoy reading them.

1. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think it is hard to find someone who doesn't get such emails lol

11. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

Terence you bet the party will be at my mountain top all are invited, You too ProCW.
    Shinujohn! Wow, you won the much sought after Nokia awards, you're so lucky I never won that one.
    Weblog! Do I detect a slight bit of envy in your comment? Come on 'fes up. I might be able to put a good word in to the luck-fairy for you just so you can win awards like us. let me know

12. Binnjeam profile image58
    Binnjeamposted 15 years ago

Unfortunately (:p) I never get any prizes in my inbox. I would love a spare million to play around with sad

How would you like it, unfortunately I'm fresh out of pesos... zs

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
        B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'll take mine in the form of butter tarts! Oops! Did I say that out loud?

I guessed that the currency at you sanctuary would be buttertarts. What is the now exchange rate does anyone know?

13. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

I win at least 10-15 such lotteries every week. I don't encash them. I simply put them in the SPAM.lol

1. patnamohan profile image59
      patnamohanposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I simply delete, I receive 100 mails daily!!!

14. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

Zsuzsy!  Hahaha I just had to laugh at your exasperation! big_smile

You know Michelle, every so often I just need to blow off some steam at the garbage that is floating around. We, the human race have not only polluted the earth, the same is being done to cyber-space now too... all this spam. (Something to ponder: Will it ever overflow?)

I thought we all could use a small little half smile as we shake our head and press delete.
      greetings from a beautifully sunny Canada zs

15. WeddingConsultant profile image67
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

Here's one for kicks and giggles:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
    P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

ATTENTION: WINNER

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of   
    £500,000(Five Hundred Thousand (BritishPounds) held on the 23rd of July, 2008 in London UK.

Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:

Agents Name: Mr.David williams
    Email:claims_davidwilliams1@live.com
    Tell: +44 702 403 2774
           +44 702 40 32659

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
    BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
    TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

Fill the below:
    1. Name:
    2. Address
    3. Marital Status:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Age:
    6. Sex:
    7. Nationality:
    8. Country of Residence:
    9. Telephone Number:

Congratulation!!
    Sincerely,
    Mrs.Racheal Gray

What I find interesting is that they inform me I'm a WINNER, but how do they know that if they don't even have any of my information? They ask for my phone number, country, occupation, address and even my NAME, so how can I be a winner if they don't even know who I am? Good stuff.

Holy-Moly!    "fiduciary agent"  I haven't heard that one yet. Half the time these messages don't even have proper sentences let alone words like fiduciary. I still love my "Mirosoft" awards the best though.
      I hope your family is well, I bet little schnooks is growing like a little weed regards Zsuzsy

16. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Or how about this one supposedly from UK:

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
    新しいメールアドレス: uknational_2008loterywinings9@yahoo.co.jp

Your email address has won $4.6M from the UK Lottery online draws held this month with your Lucky Number:MX014926583 Contact Mr. Jonathan Ong with your Full Name,Address,Sex/Age,Tel,Occupation,Date of Draw on (ukloterydeliverydept0@yahoo.com.hk)Tel+447045772228 for delivery of your cheque

- UK National Lottery Organisation

Since when has the UK alphabet included symbols?

17. WeddingConsultant profile image67

My favorite spam is the one that says I'm the distant relative of some joe schmoe (usually in the UK) and that he had died and left me a large inheritance. Too bad I can't find one of those when I really "need" to so I can post it for some laughs...

Okay, last one just because I'm having too much fun with this:ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, Under the auspices
    of the new civilian Head of State(FRN), held a meeting last week with
    Stake Holders prior to the Call for Justice by the UN, US and other
    International Communities in respect of your Overdue Inheritance Payment.
    On going through files, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated
    so at
    this juncture we apologize for the delay on your payment. Kindly Re-confirm
    your Inheritance/Contract amount to the Federation Auditor General through
    his email thus: senatormax1@yahoo.fr and you will be paid you through a
    Creditable Bank oversea's as a resolution has been passed regarding it by
    this house.

Your's faithfully,
    Senator David Mark.

It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to learn that "the entire members of the Federal House of Senate" held a meeting just for me. I mean seriously, who else can say that they had some country's congress convene solely on the behalf of their financial benefit?

Now I'm simply waiting for my money to be paid to me through that credible overseas bank.

I'm impressed You're a relative of Joe Schmoe too. My Joe Schmoe is not from the UK bloodline, mine fell off the tree in central Europe somewhere. We might just be distant cousins...zs

18. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Thanks for asking zsuzsy yhey're great! The little one is in my lap as I type. She's strongly against me using two hands to type...

19. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

I just love how the personal messages always start of with "My name is Mr.Blah-blah" when does anyone introduce themselves as Mr., Miss, Mrs. or Ms.... zs

20. jyuva profile image58
    jyuvaposted 15 years ago

Here is latest one more

ATTN:CONTACT UPS NOW.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the Uk Online Lotto Winning cheque shipment to your location, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $850,000 USD (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash but I have arranged the money to be delivered to you via UPS DELIVERY COMPANY as I will be out of the country for a 4 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of October 2008.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Fee, Insurance premium and other charges so contact DHL International Delivery Company now to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date.

The only money you will send to the UPS DELIVERY COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is $300USD (Three hundred United States Dollars) only being Security Payment/Keeping Fee of UPS DELIVERY COMPANY.

I would have paid that but they declined because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact UPS DELIVERY COMPANY now for the delivery of your package with this information below;

Directors Name: REV.MIKEL LEYDEN

big_smile big_smile

That three hundrend in unmarked US dollars is well worth the exchange for what was it $850,000 I bet my answer to you is hitting you in the back end as your rushing out the door to get the cash. There really is a need to hurry you don't want to wait till October as the REV.MIKEL LEYDEN might forget or change his mind and give it to me instead... zs

1. jyuva profile image58
        jyuvaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I am on the way big_smile big_smile

21. WeddingConsultant profile image67

haha thanks for the chuckle!

22. jyuva profile image58
    jyuvaposted 15 years ago

I won BMW 5 Series also big_smile big_smile
    Attn: Winner,
    You won the sum of £750,000.00 GBP and BMW 5 Series Car in
    the BMW promotion Seasonal E-mail Programme Award,please contact the
    claims officer with your:Names..,Tel....Sex...Age..Occupation Nationality

Regards,
    Mr.Thomas Hooper

big_smile big_smile

They didn't ask for your hat and shoe size... don't bother that's a bogus claim. I'm so sorry to be the bad news fairy...

23. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Yeah the way I tell if it's a hoax or not is dependent upon whether they ask for my social security number.

If they ask for the SSN it's legit.
    If they don't ask for the SSN it's fraudulent, because how could they award the prize without your social?

24. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

HI Zsuzsy, I woke up at 2 am groan.  Anyhow ended up tinkering with the school's website.  big_smile Yes its pretty okay to let off steam every now and then.  I was smiling at you with the I won I won I won I won I won I won I won thingy...and I could imagine delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete going on too... lol  I do that sometimes...just the entire folder and wham! goodbye...no more messages for me.

Its 4 am...maybe I should try going back to sleep.  Take care...

25. torino70 profile image61
    torino70posted 15 years ago

If you guys decide to throw any of your winnings away , ill take them so you dont have to smile

What currency would you like these winnings to be in?

26. torino70 profile image61
    torino70posted 15 years ago

u.s.  dollars. pretty and green

27. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 15 years ago

You asked for congratulations and none has given yet.Okay accept  from me,you deserve it.Remember Misha also

28. profile image0
    listenupposted 15 years ago

Hi Zbee
    I too have been winning all kinds of major money prizes, pulitzers and stuff like that. I had to get a uhaul trailer to get it all home and then put it in my garage. I do appreciate your kindness and if there was anymore room in my (now filled with green backs) garage, I would take some of that off your hands. Thanks!

You are just so kind. Very nice of you to offer help.
      kindest regards Zsuzsy

29. GK16 profile image61
    GK16posted 15 years ago

My email account has been approved for a lump sum pay out of  US$1,000.000,00 (One Million United States Dollar Only). Time for an eparty lol

Cool an eparty I've never been to one of those before. I'll bring some 'spam' for a snack and some punch (for the spammers)zs

2. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Great . Can we get a Beer Party from you now. !lol!

30. GK16 profile image61
    GK16posted 15 years ago

We can have a spam party big_smile . I have 423 unread emails in my spam folder. You all can have a good time reading them lol

31. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

Branch Accountant,
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,
    Lagos Nigeria,

Attention Mr. /Mrs.

I am an Accountant with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA formerly known as the STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC,My name is Mr. Lauren David,  a Banker I am the Personal Account Manager to Engineer Michael of your country, who used to work with shell Development company in Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 6th may 2002, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a plane crash along kano state,en-route Abuja (The Capital City).All occupants of the plane member lost their lives. Unfortunately on this same flight were other dignitaries like the Nigerian Sports Minister and a host of others. The following websites could be referenced:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
    http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html
    http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/2002 … 51500.html
    http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/05/05/st … 70101.html

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they Get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA formerly known as the STANDARD TRUSTBANK PLC. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($15 Million US Dollars)has Issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the accountconfiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 to 3years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since youhave the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($15 Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money.40% to me and 55% to you. 5% will set aside for defrayal of any expenses that may be incurred locally and internationally in course of the transfer.

An attorney will be contracted to help us revalidated and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can reply me at: accountantlaurendavid@hotmail.com

Best Regard
    Mr. Lauren David

Apparently I lost another branch off my family tree. Poor Engineer Michael...

32. profile image0
    RUTHIE17posted 15 years ago

ZB--and everyone else--

"Even one from "Mirosoft"  as per Zsuzsy's first post.

Got a warning in yesterday not to open anything from Microsoft.  It has a whopper of a virus in it that, as of 8-8-08, has no cure.

Careful all, opening this stuff is really dangerous!  Just hit the delete button instead!  smile

Thanks for the warning Ruthie! You're absolutely right this kind of c**p shouldn't be opened. I had some dealings, a while back, with some branch of Microsoft, it sure would have been easy enough to open anything with their name on.  (Mirosoft the spelling alone told me what it would be)
      Have a super duper day and kindest regards Zsuzsy

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)