Who was the first person who broke your heart?

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (51 posts)
  1. profile image0
    dnrkrishnan25posted 14 years ago

Who was the first person who broke your heart?

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My high school sweetheart, fiancee, girlfriend, lover and friend. smile

2. profile image50
      trennabeanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My ex boyfriend of 4 years on and off, and I was I'd say 16

3. Alessia Amnesia profile image60
      Alessia Amnesiaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Surprisingly, the first person to break my heart was a girl when I was 16. Her name was Cherese and we were roommates for about a year. We weren't allowed to speak to boys so we decided to go out with each other. I don't think we were actually sexually attracted to each other, although we did kiss and do a few things... but it was mostly out of loneliness. We did love each other though. But as soon as we were both released, she ran off and had a baby with her ex-boyfriend. We tried talking on the phone a few times, but things were never the same between us after that. I still love her. Even though I consider myself 100% straight, Cherese is probably the one exception to that rule. I think I read somewhere that it's normal for girls to fall in love with their best friend, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird lol

4. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

my first girl friend, nadia.  sad

1. Niteriter profile image61
        Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know what you means Steven; she broke my heart right afterward.

1. profile image0

really?  you knew her too?  wow, it's a small world.  did you used to live in texas or something if you don't mind me asking.

I was a longhaul trucker...

1. profile image0

i see.  not to sound too overly skeptical though, as im sure your telling the truth.  however, what makes you think we're talking about the same girl though?  i mean how would know unless she told you about me or something.

I am a shameless liar...

1. profile image0

lol lol  well that explains it.  lol  i like your style niteriter, but just a word of advice for ya from the immortal words of Rodney Dangerfield.  "You don't lie to me.  You lie to girls."  (joke)  lol

Rodney Dangerfield was a wise philosopher. Cheers to ya!

2. weblog profile image58
    weblogposted 14 years ago

Nobody yet.

3. profile image0
    Wendi Mposted 14 years ago

His name was Freddie Bickford, and I was 13!

4. NaomiR profile image76
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

I'm not going to give a name, but I had a good friend in high school who went to the same college as I did. I attempted to turn our friendship into something more ... and he ended up turning into a big jerk.

5. Chloe Comfort profile image60
    Chloe Comfortposted 14 years ago

His name was Angelo and I was about 13-14 years old. Both the first and last time. Then I became the heartbreaker smile

6. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

Fredo. jeje

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image73
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Damn you!

7. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

Lori van Buskirk when I was 14. I am still licking my wounds 35 years later !

8. itech profile image64
    itechposted 14 years ago

Not remember yet due to memory loss problems.
    But I remember one a DSA teacher of my college who made me to cry (not in front of anyone)without my mistake & I think she will be feeling very sorry for that mistake that he did with me.

1. pylos26 profile image70
      pylos26posted 14 years ago

Geo. dubya.

2. profile image0
      Citrus000posted 14 years ago

The mail man.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

my ex husband, he left me, he was my first bf too,,

there is always next...

I had BHS  -- broken heart syndrome

ENS -- empty nest syndrome

EBS -- empty bed syndrome

I was not alone all along I have my children....

all,

but I managed like all of you,

and I said NEXT TIME IT WILL BE FOREVER,,,, DREAMER>>.

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and it will be ! smile
        Hi Pretty !!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sexy poet,

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm off now.
            Have Happy times !! smile smile smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
              prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sayonara, adios guapa

4. Legit profile image58
      Legitposted 14 years ago

My parents.

1. wychic profile image84
        wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree with you here. We're told our entire lives that parents HAVE to love their children, and people tend to believe it wholeheartedly until they're proven wrong. I know I did. There is no one who could ever hurt you quite as much as that first betrayal from family...after that you learn not to let anyone close enough to inflict that much hurt.

5. Sa Toya profile image82
      Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

Zwade I ell in love...haven't been in love since, I fell for him HARD from 14-16. We were really good friends he knew, told everyone he felt the same but then told others he felt different...it was too many games with him.
      His best friend had a thing for me as well but I felt nothing for him.
      I've had crushes since but nothing like him.

6. donotfear profile image84
      donotfearposted 14 years ago

I don't want to talk about it!

7. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

my mean father.

8. jessicab profile image60
      jessicabposted 14 years ago

My oldest daughter father, he meant the world to me.  I thought we were going to married but that did not happen so now he is trying to make a comeback, but I have a shield up now.

9. profile image51
      rialeeposted 14 years ago

My very first serious boyfriend... He broke my heart when he was killed in an accident. We were at an end of school party and he went as a passenger in a car to pick up 2 other party goers. The driver lost control and hit a lamp post.
      I didn't find out till the next morning, I thought something else had happened.
      It's been 33 years and I have moved on BUT never forget.
      cheers

10. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

some dude. forget his name. lol

I'll never forget the day I was jilted by a gorgeous chic named lyrics.

11. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

My Mom when i was 12 or 13...
      she told me that the man I thought was my father was actually my adoptive father, and that my biological father had wanted nothing to do with me since birth.

the heartbreak was that she had lied to me for my whole life, and I lost the ability to trust and developed the habit of never accepting 'truths' at face value. (just because someone says it is true doesn't make it true....find out for yourself and make up your own mind.)

there have been many other women since then...but she was the first.

12. Niteriter profile image61
      Niteriterposted 14 years ago

That's sad, bro. Do you have problems trusting women now?

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
        Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

At first yes, I live by the philosophy that trust is earned.
        I don't have a problem until you screw up once. Let me catch you in one lie, and were done. But I am (at first) always looking for the lie.

and the same thing goes for men...

I'm still scratching my head on this one; too early in the morning I guess. Could you clarify?

replace the word women in your question with the word men...that help?

I see. Well, my presence here on HubPages is a lie in itself so I guess I've disappointed you somewhere along the way too. I'm sorry if I did. I certainly would have meant no harm.

13. Niteriter profile image61
      Niteriterposted 14 years ago

That's a very nice story, Alessia. Now my heart is broken again.

14. HubChief profile image70
      HubChiefposted 14 years ago

Every person I loved gave me a first disappointment. It waas me in class one when I could not hold myself from no 2. I had to wear my principal's son's cloth. That one also haunts me till date.

15. theirishobserver. profile image60
      theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

My first girlfriend she was wearing two vests............

16. Isabelle22 profile image60
      Isabelle22posted 14 years ago

Which time are we talking about? Thank god it eventually heals, the pain of a broken heart is shattering.

17. efeguy profile image40
      efeguyposted 14 years ago

my first love,her name is Tina.

cant happen again cause am mature now

18. theirishobserver. profile image60
      theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

I actually have a Dear John letter that I got from a former partner....should I publish to show how cruel women can be....

1. wychic profile image84
        wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've always believed that women are capable of infinitely more cruelty than men...men tend to get upset, they lash out, and then they're done. A woman might act just fine if you hurt her, but she'll remember...for years, if need be...until the time is right for the perfect revenge.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)