Americans sent Earthquake to Haiti..

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (58 posts)
  1. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

I didn't say that.. Discovery Channel did! I saw a program on DC that said some religious leaders claim that America used the power of Electro Magnetic Force (EMP) to create and send an earth quake to Haiti because they've discovered that Haiti actually holds some golden scroll that has the power for one to rule the universe.

Rumors has it that Haiti is the biggest Vodoo nation and that the earth quake is a result of demons running away from the wrath of God. These went on about proof that this earthquake was man made and not a natural disaster.

What I wanted to know was if they indeed found a golden scroll, why send an earth quake to retrieve it? Shouldn't they have just gone on archeological hunt like Indiana Jones?

P.S. never believe what you see on TV!

1. de'Arab profile image55
      de'Arabposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Electro Magnetic Force ,Hmmmm.
      Perhaps the most sofisticated thecnology yet, one that has the power to appear to be a Natural Disaster. Not that hard to doubt since it is from America. Ha ha ha!

P.S. I is not that hard NOTto belive this one.

2. MikeNV profile image67
      MikeNVposted 14 years agoin reply to this

God this and God that.  Everyone has their view of God condemning the people they don't like and rewarding the people they do like.

These Religious Zealots on both sides need to just shut he hell up.  People are suffering.  And when people suffer other people should help them.  Waiting for God to help could take awhile.

Christians are still waiting for Christ to return.  In the meantime generation after generation has been born and died.

Mankind has to care for one another. I find the suggestion a bit appalling, but I do respect their right to free speech.

The United States Government gives Haiti $260 million a year.  Why in the world would God do that? smile

The only person who can speak for "God" is "God".

1. sarmack profile image62
        sarmackposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Christ has already Returned and walks among us... For you to Believe, if you see it?!!!  So be it!

2. Ralph Deeds profile image66
        Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very true! Pat Robertson blamed the Haiti earthquake on God's punishment of Haiti for entering a "pact with the Devil" in connection with the country's independence with France or something loony like that.

3. omi saide profile image60
        omi saideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think I love you.

3. Sab Oh profile image57
      Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like the Discovery Channel just got a huge shipment of medical marijuana.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    4. sarmack profile image62
      sarmackposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The US doesn't have the power to send an earthquake to Haiti...  God on the other Hand, has the ability to Protect the US from Spiritual Attack and send those efforts back on the people who initiate them... the voodoo... is not that Haiti?!!

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
        SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

read my post and links on the HAARP program a US military project does have the power to create earthquakes and worse...

2. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for reminding me why I despise your religion smile

1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't need reminders. I see it every day !

2. Mamelody profile image60
          Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well look whoz appeared in my post again.. what a surprise wink

3. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you proud of yourself ?

I'm sure you are !

A loving God you worship !
        Wow !!!!

4. Flightkeeper profile image66
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would you think that the voodoo priests of Haiti would send a spiritual attack on the US?

5. mintinfo profile image64
      mintinfoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haiti sits on the edge of a tectonic plate that is moving upward into the north American plate. The earths plates are separating in the Atlantic Ocean and buckling in the Pacific. There have been many earthquakes in the past and there will be many more in the future. It has nothing to do with God or manipulating electromagnetic forces.

6. ledefensetech profile image68
      ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh Lord, HAARP and Nicolai Tesla strike again.  By all accounts, Tesla became pretty unhinged near the end of his life and the theories he came up with during that time have never been successfully been shown to work.  The problem is further compounded by the way the US government took all his notes and works after his death.  They were only released to his estate in the 1990's and there are persistent rumors that the US kept some of his more outlandish theoretical work in order to crate weapons from them.

Thus projects like HAARP, due to its work with the ionosphere, have attracted conspiracy theories since its inception in 1993.  It's been blamed for earthquakes and weather phenomena.  Its also been called a death ray, mind control machine, a tool of the Antichirst, a weather generator as well as many other nefarious doomsday devices.

Hey Misha, don't forget that there are believers who aren't total nutjobs.  Believe it or not I think true believers outnumber the nutjobs, we just don't seem to have the need to call attention to ourselves.  We just live according to the laws of the universe as set up by the Creator.  Nothing more, nothing less.

7. Wealthmadehealthy profile image59
      Wealthmadehealthyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is ludicrous...there is no scroll, and yes, I am a Christian who believes in Jesus....I know that Haiti was hit because of its demon worship, voodoo and lack of attention to the true God....
      For unbelievers, it does state in the Bible that God will get our attention with the weather.....as far as Mike NV comment, generations have lived and died, of course they have....we were give a certain amount of time as chronicled in the Bible to turn our faces and hearts back to God...Fortunately that time is just about up, this is a proven fact in the Word.   

You Mike NV sound like a participant in the movie Little Nicky...and we all know where they ended up.....

There is no scroll and yes, God does send his wrath in the form of weather....this is also written....I am not a religious zealot, but I do believe on the Word and Truth of Jesus Christ!!!

1. scamcorder profile image59
        scamcorderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Classic. Spoken like a true believer who hates their God given life looking forward to a final solution. Roll on 2012 is all I can say, and hopefully it will be profitable to all those who embrace apocalyptic outlooks with open arms. Be careful what you wish for though. It might just come true. Fingers crossed!

8. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

And, they say peaceful religions and dangerous cults are not one and the same.

9. goldenpath profile image66
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, right!  Somebody's been watching too much of the movie, "Core."

That ranks up there with the charge that cow flatulence is adding to global warming.    Bull!

10. Instrumentally profile image60
      Instrumentallyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Haarp created the earthquake in Haiti and Chile.

11. donotfear profile image83
      donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do we all realize what this means?! The enormity of the situation, the untold fathoms of deep mystic secrets untold....

http://www.lostisagame.com/dharma_logos/dharma_logo.jpg

.....IS REAL!!!!!!  All this time, the creator of LOST was trying to prepare us for the inevitable. A preconditioning of the senses.......ah...in all humanity..the Dharma Initiative is REAL!!!!

1. DevLin profile image59
        DevLinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

huh?

12. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A golden scroll?  Not a chance.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

I'm not sure this one would even make a good movie or book.
    Sounds like a B movie from the 1950's—something to laugh at.

Preachers love a good drama. So do government officials. Keeps them in the spot light. It's not about the subject they rant about, it's about them being in the spotlight and creating drama and controversy.
    EEeeewwww. I think I need a shower to wash off the slime.

lol

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

they make up conspiracies to keep everyone distracted from what they are really doing.

2. Mamelody profile image60

Can I join you in the shower? I could use one, I promise I won't play with your ding dong.. only if you want me too lol

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm red all over from blushing!!!
        Any time, love, any time.
        big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

WOW! Is that far-fetched, to say the least. lol lol

Talk about conspiracy theories. lol

4. sabrebIade profile image79
    sabrebIadeposted 14 years ago

Then why didn't we just use it to pop Iraq?
    Or Iran?
    Or teach Russia and China a lesson when they start making noise?
    Or Afghanistan?
    Or North Korea?
    Dang...when you list them..it seems like we gotta lotta enemies don't it?

true, cheaper version of a bloody war eh?

2. aguasilver profile image70
      aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it was a trial run? smile

5. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

It must have been Bush who sent the EMP.  Oh the media is going to be on this case even as we speak!

smile

OMG is he still pissed off that we call him "dubya"? wow don't anger the Bush then lol

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why should he be pissed, it's his middle name.  Bush was just trying to give Obama something that would make Obama look like he's in charge. big_smile

6. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

Hmmm, I think I do smell a story idea for a film!

"Haiti, and the Golden Scroll"

"The Curse of the Golden Scroll"

or one of my favorites,

"OMG Guyz We HaZ a Masheen that Kan Maek ErthKwakes!!! LOL!!!111"

In all seriousness, this is about the stupidest conspiracy theory that I've ever heard.

I like the curse of the Golden Scroll.. but you would need a cast of Chinese, Korean or Japanese.. these guys do better at such films..

7. aguasilver profile image70
    aguasilverposted 14 years ago

Google 'tesla' and 'electro magnetic pulse', the first site url may come up as "thetotalcollapse" (depending on where you Google from)

This is new 'old' technology in testing, but you will never prove it and nobody will ever admit it.

Welcome to the New World Order!

John

Hi Sanctus, just saw your post, wrote this before I saw yours, do take a look!

8. profile image0
    SirDentposted 14 years ago

I remember reading about this a few years ago. Very interesting especially if you get into other sites about it.

9. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

Hey there John;

This story would be a slight bit more "believable" if they left out one of the following:

-Golden Scroll

- USA Sending earthquake

- Golden Scroll that contains instructions, or power to rule the universe.

- Demons caused the earthquake.

- The earthquake was caused by zombie Hitler, and zombie nazis.

...oh wait, that last one was never brought up.

1. sabrebIade profile image79
      sabrebIadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hitler and The Zombie Nazis?
      Now that is a rock band name if I ever heard one!

"Ladies and gentlemen...HITLER AND THE ZOMBIE NAZIS!"

But seriously.... we all know they are in South America.
      Or the Antarctic....

2. aguasilver profile image70
      aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go Google those subjects..... smile

10. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

look up the HAARP program of the military...not their official website of course, but this link and others...the military is mucking around with God's creation that can create disasters of earthquakes and many other weather and climate changes

i'll be right back with the link...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 937638623#

here's another with various videos on presumed HAARP incidences

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.p … quake-3045

you can also do a search for HAARP at www.layinstitute.org under EPI Search

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. SparklingJewel profile image66
        SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

here are new links with the good one first;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 937638623#

here's the one with the burnt dolphins
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSABjN7g … ature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN0GDFH3Vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls   

possibly HAARP EDIT: Here is a video claiming to show a HAARP-type plasma ball over Haiti before the earthquake. It's hard to verify anything of this sort.

11. SparklingJewel profile image66

watch the video from Iran, it shows burned to death dolphins from the presumed HAARP version in that area and a tornado like looking funnel into the water heating it up...really creepy stuff

12. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Here's an idea...Maybe God allowed the earth quake to see who the real compassionate people are(as in the ones who are helping) and to also identify the ignorant selfish idiots who make religious excuses not to help their fellow human beings in a time of dire need.  smile

13. SparklingJewel profile image66

here's another link to possible HAARP siting in Russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysaJgU9I-JU&NR=1

to go with all the others in my previous posts

14. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Why are you spoiling the fun?

15. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol lol
    thanks for the laughs !!
    lol

16. Alota profile image60
    Alotaposted 14 years ago

any thing is possible

17. scamcorder profile image59
    scamcorderposted 14 years ago

That was a movie right, where the yanks sent an earthquake to somewhere in Europe while the President of the US was on a visit there? The damn movie title escapes me though coz I'm an alcoholic. Anyway, paranoia is just a technical term for vanity. Don't flatter yourself. There is no conspiracy. Hahaha...

18. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

sounds like the machine the government had in alaska in the movie "the core." Then the history channel had a show about it called "conspiracy theories with jessie ventura."

19. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

In the late 60's I was invited to a voodoo service on a tiny carribean island - there was an altar with cross, chalice and candles, a white chicken and a black one and a preacher in black with dog collar.  It was really interesting, especially the bit where he sprayed the enthusiastic crowd with chicken blood when they cut the head off the black chicken.

He ranted up a storm of a sermon about how the hurricane that killed so many people was the fault of the island up the road, because they were bad for some reason.  There hadn't been a severe hurricane that I remembered so I asked  - apparently it was in 1930 something, over 30 years before.

So I guess this is normal in voodoo to blame bad stuff on the nearest bad neighbour ?

20. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 13 years ago

It's a reference to the Island in the TV show Lost.

21. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

Shades of Tesla!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)