Does anyone have extra-terrestrial susspisions??

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (39 posts)
  1. marcel285 profile image64
    marcel285posted 14 years ago

I for one, am a very open-minded person, theres nothing anyone could tell me that they believed in that i could disagree with or turn my nose up at. In fact, theres nothing thats had it's fair share of hype that i Don't believe in on some level. For starters, and this is mainly why people would assume that i'm mad, is because i'm fairly convinced that my partner has been abducted by aliens. My conviction on the subject is closely correlated with accounts of other apparent abductees that i have researched. This is why i believe my boyfriend was abducted by aliens at some stage of the beginning of 2008..

One day, my man woke up to discover marks on his wrist that closley resemble ciggarette burns. They look are in a pattern like this:
                                . . .

My partner had been at a party the night before he woke up with this marking, of which he had commered out at some stage. So what he firstly assumed was that someone had burnt him with a ciggarette when he had been sleeping. Upon consideration of this theory, him and i both agreed that such a thing was impossible. Because logically, if you get burnt 5 times with a ciggarette when your sleeping, you cannot tell me that you will not wake up. Besides, my boyfriend is a particuarly light sleeper, for example, whenever i get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water at night, he always wakes up because of the slight movement of the mattress.

These markings were raw at first, then they turned into scabs, and now, almost a year later, they remain as pink scars. Something interesting about these markings is that the circle to the bottom right was not origionally there, it appeared a short time after. Apparent abducties with the same marking have also said that the odd one to the bottom right of the rest of the marking appeared later.

A month or so after these markings appeared, then a cyst appeared on my partner in the private region. From what i have learnt from other accounts of abducties, the sudden appearance of cysts or tumors shortly after an abduction are common, especially near sexual parts of the body.

Now i am convinced that i know that they,(aliens), know that i know that they are out there, and they will proberlly come back. If you can think of a more logical explanation for these happenings, then be my guest.

My boyfriend doesn't agree with me. He's not sure whether he believes in aliens or not, but he certainly does not believe that he has been abducted. Whenever people inquire about the markings he will say 'I don't know.' That's good enough for him, but it's not good enough for me. I have to have an explanation for things in general, especially if it was a mark like this on my body!

Any one had any similar experience??

1. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Drunken stupor would be the most likely explanation as one is usually sober when they experience delusions.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I dunno, but that is an outstanding misspelling of the word suspicion! smile

3. marcel285 profile image64

Lol yeah, damn no spell check!

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Is this suppose to be a hub because your in a forum.  Would make a great Hub where you can get comments because the question is not clear here to me.  I don't think I am alone. Thank you smile

marcel285posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was going to write a hub about it, but i decided not to, as i look less idiotic asking people for their opinions, than trying to tell people to sleep with one eye open.

The question is, have you had any experience that you couldnt explain, which makes y

2. marcel285 profile image64

...Which makes you think that extra-terrestrials exist??

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry but I don't believe they do.  It frightens me to think they do.  Due to the harm and chaos it could bring to us.

Yes the flip side could be true however I don't foresee it happening that way.

1. Richieb799 profile image74
          Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

what about the nice ones who make crop circles or E.T? lol

1. waynet profile image70
            waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I used to make crap circles, but all that time sat on the toilet just numbed my ass!

5. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

OK here is all I have. As a young man I was travelling around Australia when I walked to far up a wrong road at night and had to sleep in the desert. It is far too bloody cold at night to sleep in the open desert, so I dug myself deep into the sand, but it was still too cold to sleep so I was awake a lot of the night, seeing literally dozens of falling stars. One light in the sky that night appeared to go from left to right changing direction and going back the way it came. Of course it could have been another star, but I have never seen that happen since. This is not much I know. smile

I have seen something in the sky too. My partner and i were out one night, vandalizing a sign, (we had our reasons). We were laughing so much, until he both instantly shut up as a something in the sky caught our eyes, at the exact same time.

I was mainly a green neon light, it had flashing blue, purple and red lights too. And it was comming down REAL FAST on a 45 degree angle. We were both speechless as we watched, then looked at each other dumbfounded. It lasted for about 5 seconds.

6. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I have this fantasy to be kidnapped by Hugh Jackman look a like aliens.

1. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol  And a Wolverine to you, too, BP!! lol

On a more serious note, I don't have any suspicions.  Do have convictions, though.  No doubt in my mind whatsoever that they're here, they visit, some live here, some get stranded when their ships break down or they're punished by their own governments, and they're NOT all friendly, wonderful, caring types.

Are some okay?? The greys??

2. marcel285 profile image64

My reason isn't the only reason why i am convinced. Iv'e had many dreams about the grey aliens, some of those dreams i suspect may have been reality?!?!?!!?

What convinces you Ghost?

1. profile image0

Quite possibly.  I'd be the last person on Earth to discount the reality of dreams.  Some are, some aren't.  The trick is to know which is which...and that can REALLY be tricky.

What is it that convinces you of their existence ghost?

I have a feeling in both my head and my heart, that is a knowing. Either it is in fact a knowing, or i'm a bit mad..

7. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Marcel, even as a child I couldn't comprehend the arrogance of folks who could believe we were the only sentient beings in the entire Universe.  Made no sense to me then, still doesn't.

More specifically, a FEW examples:

1.  A remarkable UFO our entire neighborhood and half the city of Great Falls, Montana, watched in the sky one summer night in 1967.

2.  A friend who attended a UFO convention and "made contact", after which he was literally implanted with a tracking and communications device.  (This was not a physical device but nonetheless worked, and it was done against his will.)  He told me over the phone as though it were no big deal.  I quietly severed all connections with him immediately thereafter, so as not to give the intruders easy access to me.

3.  Dreams.  One example involved the wife of a close friend.  Turned out (in the dream) that she had "hidden tentacles" and thought to "claim" me for her bosses.  I advised her, "I have defenses you know not of."  Then sang a spiritual word which, remarkably, put her to sleep immediately...and I calmly left.

4.  I both read and write science fiction.  Not sure you can do that and be a true skeptic.

There's more, but hey, the night is short! big_smile

Wow! Interesting stuff. I agree with you whole -heartedly Ghost, in saying that it is sheer arogance to believe that the human race is the most superior of exsistances.

I had a dream that is distincly different to my other alien dreams. I was about 14 or 15. I 'dreamt', that i had woken up because of a bright light outside my bedroom window. I then climbed out my window, and walked towards the light.

I walked right up to the space ship which was landed on the back lawn of our country house, standing at the door way of the ship, a grey spoke to me.

He did not speak in words, he looked at me with a smile on his face, and i was hypnotised by his large, dark eyes, staring straight back.

He didn't need to speak, i heard his words in my head perfectly.

All i can remember of what he told me, was that i would be seeing him again, and not to be afraid or astounded when they came back.

He told me his name, that is Siego....

Sometimes i do my head in, questioning myself, was it a dream?

1. profile image0

Dream, Soul travel, whatever it was, it obviously had an impact on your life.

8. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

On a serious note.....( mind you getting probed by Hugh Jackman look a like aliens is serious enough for me), who really knows what is out there. I have a hugely  open mind,even to the possibility of life on another planet.

9. marcel285 profile image64

Yes, and something so insignificant as a simple dream, should not impact my life so, should it??

Another reason why i believe. People will think i'm crazy, but i would be the last person to critisize other ppls beliefs, or tell them their wrong. Therefore, how can i be crazy, when i have no negativity in my heart?

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just a thought that may not be much help, I think all humans are a bit crazy! lol

So true! big_smile But how true? and do the same 'crazy rules' apply to every person??

10. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Not to be rude but are you sure he did not have ringworm? http://www.symptoms-ringworm-treatment. … -like.html if he continued to scratch or irritate it would leave a scab and scar , sounds to me like it could have been some type of parasite or infection I don't know if I believe an alien occurence but it is only my opinion.

No not ringworm.

11. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

No that is not Ringworm!

It is a very common thing found by many who have been abducted and sexually molested by alien 'Blow' Flies from the planet ArchhewArchhew (bless you smile) slightly North of Uranus.

We are foolish to maintain any belief that planet earth is the only planet that has life forms on it.

Good Luck in your quest.... NaNoo NaNoo big_smile

12. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Please don't see what I'm saying as a Negative.  There is a Huge amount of Alien Activity that goes on in this site. smile

Write your hub on the subject... you will have alot of readers.
    And Good Luck with your silicon chip implants. big_smile

13. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I'm sure there's some kind of life somewhere else in this vast universe.
    but they're not coming here to waste their time !

I think that abducted people have been hypnotized or brainwashed to think that's what happened to them. I think it's a kind of secret scientific tests they do on people as well as on animals.
    Nothing Alien about it!
    Lets not forget the Roswell hoax ! lol

14. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

I have no doubts at all that aliens exist. In fact if they didn't it wouldn't make any sense to me at all. As for UFOS I know they are out there because I have seen them. I have been interested in these subjects and involved in ufology and conspiracy and alternative history study and research for many years of my life.

1. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

On planets that are light years away, I would tend to agree with you. Whether or not they are intelligent is another branch of evolution they may or may not have followed. The odds aren't really with them, though.

Again, I would agree, considering there is life here and that there are vast amounts of worlds that are within the Habitable Zone, there should be a fair amount of lifeforms in the universe.

Of course, anything that isn't "identified" is considered an "Unidentified" object. Once identified, it's no longer a UFO.

And yet, not a shred of evidence exists to confirm aliens have visited earth. And the fact that the physics involved in space travel is overwhelmingly in favor of aliens NOT visiting earth, would warrant severe skepticism on the claims of ufology and such.

15. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate." - William of Ockham

which, translated means:

"Do not invent unnecessary entities to explain something."

16. Alessia Amnesia profile image61
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 14 years ago

In some ways, I believe that there must be life on other planets. However, I do not believe that they come down to Earth and abduct human beings. If they did, there would already be unquestionable proof that extraterrestrials exist.

Also, why would they only abduct the dumber people of our species? I'm not saying that your boyfriend is dumb. I'm saying that the accounts of alien abduction always seem to come from backwoods, uneducated people or people whose main hobby is to go to Star Trek conventions. And, if aliens truly wanted to abduct and study human beings, why wouldn't they want to abduct someone with a higher IQ? And why would they only keep the human for study for 1 night (8-12 hours)? Wouldn't they want to keep the human under study for a long enough period that they could actually learn something about our growth patterns, brain waves, etc?

For instance, if you were doing a science project on, let's say frogs, wouldn't you take and keep a frog for at LEAST a week or two in the attempt to understand how they live?

My opinion of the scars is a simple one. He was burned with a cigarette. Often, cigarettes spark outwards which could account for the multiple marks. Often, scars will appear when a person did not notice their original presence.

I think that you are reading too much into a simple party accident. Also, if he was at a party and he was abducted, wouldn't there be witnesses? I'm sure there was at least one other person awake during this "abduction" since parties usually have a lot of people and usually last all night.

So to summarize: I believe there is life on other planets (like bacteria on Mars), but I don't believe these "aliens" have any interest in us.

17. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i totally agree. sometimes i find scratches or bruises on myself and don't remember how they got there. we do so many things in our daily lives without even thinking about them: working, cleaning, taking care of our pets, homes, yards, cars, lifting and carrying heavy stuff sometimes, bumping into stuff...anything that could leave a mark that we are unaware of.

if i were captured and taken aboard a spacecraft i would grab something, anything, as proof, or scratch one of them and get their DNA under my fingernails yikes wink

18. profile image57
    titanmomposted 14 years ago

my family and friends have seen them many nights since beginning of nov. 2009 to present. im afraid to report it as i dont think police would care and think im crazy.

19. JBeadle profile image82
    JBeadleposted 14 years ago

There is definitely something going on with all these abduction reports but probably a psychological or mass paranoia thing.  In the past you could substiture fairies or trolls or other creatures.  It is not new to mankind, these abduction type stories.  They go back hundreds of years.

I can believe in ghosts or the argument for them and I definitely think intelligent life has existed or does exist now or will exist in the future outside of the Earth but... there is no way intelligent aliens are coming over here to visit.  I just can't believe that.  It ignores too much of what we do know and I know I know that can be over-rated (what we now know) but still...  The distances are too vast and the problems of that kind of space travel too great for me to give it any real consideration.  That said, a lot of folks have abduction stories.  Some people feel it is tied to sleep issues, especially the waking up with a paralyzed feeling.

The physics is just too much Star Trek and not enough science even in the deeply theoretical areas of science.  If these aliens can screw with time and travel faster than light then maybe.  Or if they don't mind being away from home for hundreds of years, etc.  But it is too big of a leap for me to make that kind of reach to give ETs any serious consideration.

No ET for me I'm afraid.  Not visiting us on the third rock from the sun at any rate.  I could be wrong though.  If I had an alien abduction experience I may feel differently, I suppose.

20. Happyontheinside profile image72
    Happyontheinsideposted 14 years ago

Personally I fancy the multiverse theory. But even in normal science - if the universe is endless then mathematically there must be every other kind of life you can possibly imagine with the human brain 'out there'. It is naive of human beings to think that although the universe is infinite we are the only intelligent life out there...It's like saying there are a million McDonalds on the planet and all of them have run out of chicken nuggets at the same time...mathematically improbable.

21. rytntyt profile image61
    rytntytposted 14 years ago

I think you are right for being concerned.  I don't think that I have ever been abducted, however I do believe in aliens and abduction and there seems to be a large number of people through out the world that have evidence of their abdunction and experiences.  Have you thought about hypnosis?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)