Men, what makes a woman sexy?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (78 posts)
  1. SummerSteward profile image60
    SummerStewardposted 14 years ago

So we've answered the mens question let them answer ours..

1. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You asked what makes a woman sexy....not what is an attractive woman.
      Tantrum has it right...sexy stirs the testosterone in mens private parts!
      Sexy to me is just legal, full, non jiggling ass, muscular legs no hips, tiny waist, small, firm boobs...I love "puffies!" Broad shoulders, big brown eyes, straight white teeth, full lips....and African American!
      CAn't beat that combo!
      p/s   about 5'2"s and 100 lbs

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

well the qualities i look for a woman are fairly simple. she has to be kind, understanding, sweet, humorous, and pretty. at least that's what i look for in a girl.  as far as looks go, im not really that picky as i usually choose to believe that its more about how beautiful a girl is on the inside that counts more. smile

3. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, I'd love to participate, but there are simply too many things I love about women.

I could talk this topic all day and choose not to though.

I've two poems dedicated to beauty and one for women. My stance is that I am a sexist male with an extreme bias of loving women.

There are plenty of things that I wouldn't want to see, that list is shorter.

Oily hair, too mascara, extreme facial piercings, too many tattooes, unhealthy, disrespectful, dishonest, low self-esteem and too much ego.

Other than that. No problem.

2. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

An attractive woman is her genuine loving kindness.  She must be full of charity and persistent in understanding and uplifting others without guile or pride.  These are qualities that are key.  They are key because, when recognized, they transcend the superficial beauty and give one a peak at the greater inner beauty that we all truly desire. smile

SummerStewardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice

3. calpol25 profile image60
    calpol25posted 14 years ago

As a gay man, this is a challenge lol smile but i like challenges and to me a woman is sexy by her kind nature and her warm loving care and compassion. Her looks are nothing because its not whats outside, but whats inside that counts smile

4. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I think you guys are joking ! LOL
    A sexy woman is someone that makes both your heads blast ! That's all there is to sexiness.
    What you're describing are virtues. Virtues don't have sex. lol

Haha! I love that! I think everyone wanted to say that!

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
        Of course !! tongue

5. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

ok/ nevermind.

Don't worry ! I don't ! lol

6. Sab Oh profile image55
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

You wimin folk really shouldn't expect any serious responses about 'personality' and such. No matter what BS some may post here, we don't work that way (any lies posted here are intended to make the man look sensitive, and that is only done to get sex). What makes a woman sexy is very straight forward for us.

However you can't deny that sometimes all it takes to decide a sexy woman from one not so sexy can be as simple as her entrance.. The way she holds herself as she walks defined by her confidence or the grace portrayed by the movement in her dance.. So it's more than just big tits and a nice ass that makes you want her.

1. Sab Oh profile image55
        Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nope. Sorry.

I deserved that.. Deny it all you want but presentation helps you see those... Assets.

7. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Medium sized brea$ts. Nice legs. Long hair. Tight stomach Nice tight a$$. Beautiful smile. Shaved p%@*y!  wink

I'm nothing of the sort ! lol

You lie! smile

1. Hokey profile image60
          Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She does! lol  I have pictures!  Um..... No I don't! 

lol  lol   lol    lol

I really do!  ;P

AND I'M NOTHING OF THE SORT ! lol

1. Hokey profile image60

Hmmmmmmmm................ wink

2. tantrum profile image61

But I'm not !
          anyway, I'm very happy with myself ! big_smile

1. Hokey profile image60

I'm very happy with you too! wink

How nice ! big_smile

2. Sab Oh profile image55

Only closet pedophiles are concerned with a shaved whahooo

1. Hokey profile image60

and you would know huh?

You're wearing an ankle bracelet, aren't you?

1. Hokey profile image60

Looking for similarities huh? Looking in the wrong place. Sorry for the situation your in.

lol lol
              don't get involved with this guy. He loves to mess around ! Lonely life, you see ! lol

1. Hokey profile image60

Ok. He doesn't exist anymore.  big_smile

2. Hokey profile image60

or maybe you are just used to the jungle?

I don't need to know any more about your deviancies, thanks.

Trying to make someone get banned ??
            You're wasting your time ! lol

3. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am minus one LMAO

1. Hokey profile image60

Which one?  big_smile

1. blondepoet profile image67

Got to have some secrets lol.

4. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm 5/7, Hokey. That's not bad, right? lol Although may be 6/7, I just can't seem to see my a$$ so you'll have to tell me how tight it is some time tongue

8. Pearldiver profile image69
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

The Eyes have it...... Always hmm

9. H.C Porter profile image81
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

What men think is sexy on a woman is;
    - A nice body/ decent face
    - Intelligence that allows you to take her out in public to show off, without being embarrassed by nonsense she says without reason
    - The willingness to clean up after you and prepare dinner without complaining about everything that you are not doing correct in this life or for her.
    - And the moment you walk in the door she wants your pants off and to 'please you' however you want to be pleased

At least that is my perception of what men think is appealing and sexy on a woman... But I am a woman-I could be wrong?

1. Hokey profile image60

50% right.

1. H.C Porter profile image81
        H.C Porterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Which 50%?

1. Hokey profile image60

the first part.

2. drej2522 profile image69
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha, close enough Porter! Although, generalizing bites ya in the butt sometimes! smile

1. H.C Porter profile image81

That's okay---I dont have much of an a** anyways-but my husband still thinks Im sexy---when I am not complaining about everything and anything I view as unimportant or wrong...LOL
        Perhaps being a Geek-Dork-Nerd is a Sexy quality on some ladies... lol
        Just kidding, loved your hub by the way. Very clever!

1. drej2522 profile image69

I think it's a sexy quality! Hell, that's my 'what makes a woman sexy' bit! If they are Geeky, Nerdy, and/or Dorky!

And thanks, Porter! Love your G-spot article as well.

...Hmm, if you cover "article as well" with one one of your hands, it could be taken way out of context! big_smile

3. SummerSteward profile image60

I agree with the first two.. But 3 and 4..the 3 sounds too close to barefoot and pregnant for my taste and the last.. While pleasure is important men DO find it sexy to hear our pleasure, seem to get off knowing they've made us squirm. Definately a two way street.. I think that's the key that separates "men" and "boys".

1. Hokey profile image60

LOve to hear you scream!!  big_smile

1. drej2522 profile image69

nice, Hokey...very nice! big_smile

2. SummerSteward profile image60

Haha!! Perfect reply!

3. blondepoet profile image67

I yodel.

1. Hokey profile image60

Wonderful!! Like a Ricola commercial!!!  ;P

1. blondepoet profile image67

Oh ya da ya da ya de ya de ya.

2. H.C Porter profile image81

Very true-men like to know THEY have done a GREAT job pleasing their ladies as well as wanting to be pleased themselves. 
        The cleaning up after them, and making them dinner is basically reverts back to them wanting to be cared for  (you know-they want a wife that is their mother), cooking cleaning, rubbing their backs when they have a cold... Cause every guy I have ever met that has had a mother-always searches for a 'mother/nurturing' type personality when searching for a partner.
        Im not saying this is every man---all guys are different. But in general I think every man wants a woman he can be proud of. What makes a man proud of his woman/ depends on the man...

3. Sunshiney31 profile image68
        Sunshiney31posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well as a woman I can't answer this question for sure...but I think when a woman knows she's sexy everyone around her knows it and admires her assets...ass,eyes,stomach,hips and all.and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder...MEN you may have some of your standards to high or to low..I'm a mother of six and I don't have the perfect body but I know I'm a sexy woman just ask my sister Summer smile smile smile.........of course she got her sexy looks from me  ;0

1. Cagsil profile image70

Standards? Every man has them and there is no denying that. Some only need a women to breathe and others want more.

So, since you put it the way you have.....I find it difficult to understand why you would bring up standards being to high or to bring them lower.

How much lower than having one woman who is breathing? It's illegal to be with dead. hmm  Otherwise, I'm sure some people might be into that sort of thing. I like mine to have a pulse at least.

However, as I said before there are things I would rather a women didn't have. It was fewer than what I like most about them. smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
            Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You left one out. She has to know when to shut up. I know I am not a man, but as women are dominating in a forum that asked men what is sexy, she isn't sexy if she is a harpy, unless you've got duct tape handy

roll

What, no duct tape? Aw poor Cagsil. It's cheap, just buy American, okay? big_smile

Why use duct tape, when silk ties work so much better. smile

As long as it shuts her up... and you can kiss the silk, duct tape, not so tasty. lol

silk is very effective.. and it's not always the woman who needs to shut up.

You are damn sexy sister!

10. Jo W profile image69
    Jo Wposted 14 years ago

Men love a friendly smile! They love a woman who compliments THEM! ..and well-endowned, with an hour glass figure! wink

11. brianzen profile image59
    brianzenposted 14 years ago

Ladies its never what you do or say its how you do it or how you say it and that is all that ever gets me to notice!

12. Pandoras Box profile image61
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

There are an awful lot of female opinions on this thread.

Cags that's the second time I've heard you refer to yourself as sexist. Never saw a hint of it myself.

Really, come here and you could find out. lol lol lol

But, then again, I am 41 years old and haven't had a serious relationship since 2004, so....who knows?

I do know one thing though....anything is possible.

With that said...I love women so much, I cannot stand men. smile I tolerate them. wink

1. Fluffymetal profile image76
        Fluffymetalposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

Yes? smile lol lol Something to say, but only a smiley to talk with? lol lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)