Calling all Hubbers with SEO Hubs- FREE LINK JUICE

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Jerrico Usher profile image57
    Jerrico Usherposted 15 years ago

My new experiment:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8289

is looking better every day, and in fact I am trying to figure out ways to help as many Huber’s as possible in this path so I decided I'm going to develop my site in a way that gives authors some link juice (and this site will get massive traffic trust me).

The site will be designed for many things from showing people the HubPages community and benefits of being a part of it, to showing them how to get going, and ultimately how to build money making pages in the most efficient way (SEO) as well as traffic building, back linking, article submission, bookmarking, etc.. etc.. I'm going for the ultimate HubPages blueprint site for (helping old and new authors) generate a 2,000 dollar + income using hubpages.

Now I could easily write all of this myself, and what I don't know I could find in HubPages search heaven, researching all the great hubs with the best information, then writing my article to include all the goodies, but that would not give you guys much more than credit for bringing the idea to light (I will always give credit were possible for the concepts I use).. But as Jimmy said to me once upon a time- This information should be free and I should give it away and generate money from clicks- Well Jimmy the Jock, I found a way! Your going to love this too...

My idea here is this:

Authors who have written GOOD hubs on SEO, traffic building, etc.. including HubPages building, tips tricks etc.. I want to link back to your hub in this site in various ways. For me I'll use tokens in the link back, for you I will drive some serious traffic to your hubs for free. I'm going to synergize your hubs and my own advice into a powerful site that I hope will tripple our community numbers and hubs, network current and future hubs to gather linkjuice higher earning power through hits/clicks, and put enlighenment up for all to see. This will be part my work part yours. We all win, especailly new writers who need a way to learn to write cash sites, seo, and good content.

I want to build these links into the pages of the sites tutorials. I'm thinking I'll write what I know concisely then go back and add references to hubs that expand more on a concept. This way I don't have to rewrite this information (and you get to show people your hubs) which saves me time, and everyone wins, One way I thought to do this was to have the link in the context lead to a page where several different hubs that explain an area well can be accessed.

So let's say I'm talking about how to get more traffic to your hub both internally and externally through linkbacks, search engines, and article/blog submissions, digg, etc.. I'll link to a page where all those great hubs on this will be stacked with a paragraph on each which I'll give you the opportunity to write to get them to see yours over the others. I'll also put a link to your profile and to become your fan (like the newsletter does).

This is more fair as it links the context just to pages (to the link grouped pages) and everyone has a shot at getting there hub read not just one person, your paragraph/description of your hubs contents will be your advertizement smile

This sites purpose is to generate sign ups to fund something I want to do (explained in the link above essentially build a scholarship program for hubpages authors) but its other purpose has become to help HubPage authors learn to use HubPages most effectively to make money. This is going to be my baby, and a lot of fun. It's sort of a HubPages money making college of a sort, driven by me and the community.

If you'd like some free link juice and you have or know people who have great sites on SEO, link building, on and off page SEO, monetization, etc etc.. then email me with your hubs links and I'll consider using them. I may not use all that are submitted and I'll let you know if I do. If you want to build a hub to be used for this training purpose in the areas above that would work too. I will be building the links into the context of the site and I will also build a page just for resources and will include all links provided to me in email on that page weather I use them in the context or not (so all links submitted with hubs that are decent will be added to the last page).

You can link the hubs here as well if you like, in fact I'd suggest you put it in here and email it to me to make sure I get it.

As I built the site I'll post a thread on the types of sites needed to fill in expansion data on an area i.e. traffic, monitization, it takes a community to raise a writer, etc..

Comments greatly appreciated here.

Jerrico

p.s. I'd like to ammend this to ANY HUBPAGES hubs talking about anything hubpages related from being addicted to the site, to community, to SEO, to anything hubpages related (I'm going to be putting my hubscore hubs in here too)

2. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

Jerico one of the things I found out is that having friends is always good in this game! I have a couple of hubs which might qualify
    this one was written specfically for IMers who want to use hubpages legitmatedly http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-Internet-Marketing

this one promotes a new service to distribute articles I use it myself so its a real review not just a repeate of the marketing material LOL http://hubpages.com/hub/Article-Marketing-Automation2

Jerrico Usherposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Awesome Lissie, glad your aboard! This site is going to be off the hook! Let me know if you know any good hubbers sites besides your own as well.. I'm looking at fresh content, not a rehash of whats in the hubpages tutorial, beginner, intermediate, and advanced info many of the people on my friends lists have such hubs smile

Jerrico

3. Jerrico Usher profile image57

www.howtobuildamoneymakinghubpage.com

this is the domain I've purchased for this site.

It doesn't exist yet (the domain is purchased but the dns isnt propigated and the site doesn't exist yet)..

I got real lucky with this long tail/domain name

1st of all it wasn't taken (sweet!)

second the long tail had only:

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,370 for how to build a money making hubpage. (0.46 seconds)

sites, in any niche you want the long tail to be less than 50k this is well below that! nice..

the gods seem to smile upon you when what your doing is charitable huh?

4. Jerrico Usher profile image57

http://hubpages.com/hub/seokeywords
    http://hubpages.com/hub/seometatags
    http://hubpages.com/hub/seocontent

submitted by (author of those hubs) ysdata

(I put them here to save them all in one place)

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image63
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 15 years ago

Hi - not sure if any of mine are suitable but I have on-topic these if you'd like to use any:

http://hubpages.com/hub/affiliatemarketingmonetization

http://hubpages.com/hub/Email-Marketing … -To-Market

http://hubpages.com/hub/trafficexchangesforbusiness

http://hubpages.com/hub/THE-BUSINESS-BE … F-BLOGGING

http://hubpages.com/hub/contentandinformationsites

I've a lot more on SEO in progress but nothing ready yet.  I just think it's a great idea and wanted to contribute.

Wonderful, thank you. I want to append my original requirements for links to include ANYTHING hubpages related in any way. As far as hubpages history reflects the hubs about hubpages ie help topics, community etc.. have rarely generated much revenue but off hubpage topics have. IN this project I hope to change that by revolutionizing those hubs into high revenue sites as well... Your participating in history here guys smile

6. profile image0
    terrygposted 15 years ago

Sounds like a great idea. Let me know when its up and running. I'll have a Stumble bomb and Digg go at it for you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Blog-Banners-Money

Thank you, I appreciate that! Maybe once its up and going we can get everyone to do that (hup had this idea in a forum thread I read a few days ago "lets leverage the community to promote great hubs" well this would help all hubbers who participated so all with dig, delicious, etc.. accounts should bookmark them (later when its up)..

This is going to be fun!

Jerrico

7. Jerrico Usher profile image57

As a side topic I'm generating the TOC right now for this and would like to have you guys help me with this:

I need ideas for things you'd like to see (and if you were new you'd love to have seen) on this site.

So far this is what I have in the list:

SEO Traffic (external and internal plumbing for traffic)

HubScore

Page Vanity (visitor experience)

HubTacular Tactics:
    Getting the most out of the capsules 

Hub Capsule Frailties and solutions

"It takes a community to raise a hub author" (community features and value in making money), also participating in things like HubMob, leaving comments, hubtivity etc..

throw your ideas/topics out there no matter how silly they may sound.. I'll sort them out..

Jerrico

8. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

I do not want to sound like a wet blanket, but are you going to be discussing any other topics on the site such as history, culture, movies, or entertainment.  Making money is great, but eventually people might not always want to read about just that.  I would think just as much search traffic could be garnered by having a diverse range of topics.

this site is not going to be a hubpages site, its whole purpose is to teach people how to write money making hubs, and to sign up new authors, why would we discuss history culture or entertainment? (unless we did so to show how to write a hub that made money?) thats like going to yahoo mail and expecting to find a way to watch movies.. and saying people will get tired of writing emails so lets make it a movie site...I don't get your logic here??

did you read this thread at all?

This site is going to be an educational portal with the goal (my personal goal for it is) to show old and new hubbers how to leverage hubpages to make money, hopefully 2,000 a month using it to its potential. If anyone makes 2,000 a month on hubpages that means ANYONE can make 2,000+ on hubpages, we just have to show the people who aren't how to do what the people who are. In building the site I want to leverage links not just to a sign in screen with my token but to other hubbers sites on the topics this site is designed to discuss, there by offering those hubs linkbacks and traffic flow from the site (which I will be promoting agressively)

Originally I was building this site as a way to generate affiliate sign ups but it's morphed into a duel concept. It will still be in its core a site I use to generate affiliate sign ups but I want to use it also to train people to write money making hubs and to use the other 90% of the promotion tools not on hubpages to promote their hubs. In essence synergizing my goals (aquire sign ups for affiliate income) with other hubbers goals (to get traffic and notoriety)

Jerrico

1. SweetiePie profile image83
        SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Of course I read the thread and it is so silly to imply otherwise smile.  At the beginning you were not completely clear.

Sweetie Pie,

I want to apologize to you for my reply. Although I didn't intend to be rude towards you or in any way imply anything negative, I realize in reading this over that I came across as a bit condescending so I apologize. I thought I was clear on what this site was intended to do but I must realize that my thinking and perceptions do not always reflect how others read my words.

I hope I did not offend you, that was not my intention (I can get a bit passionate about things close to my heart as this project is my "baby").

All I'm saying is that this site is

1. designed to generate an affiliate income by signing up authors to join HubPages (which I was thinking about using as fuel for getting HP authors to write 100 quality hubs and paying out a scholarship for memberships sites that have promotion tools to better their efficiency when promoting there sites..

2. I will do that (get new sign ups)  by making the site both show the benefits to HubPages and also double it as a teaching site to show how to use HubPages to its highest potential, by incorporating my own lessons as well as linking to other authors pages to give a full spectrum of the sites potential. I'm thinking I will lend the psychological aspect to the HubPages experience including motivation and so on and let the Hubbers with more SEO experience lend their hubs to the more technical details and thus bring them free traffic and link juice from what I will work hard to generate into an authority site (the site I'm preparing here)

I may later even incorporate a chat room on the page. 3. I want this to be a great place where even older Hubbers (people who've been here a while but haven't made the money) can upgrade their knowledge base of HubPages "hidden" potent features. In short this project is my ambition to help Hubbers, earn some passive income, and to grow our community (and the HP staff seems to be excited about that!) I want it to be the blueprint, the unwritten users manual for HubPages all around.

AND A FREE RESOURSE so those scam ridden manuals don't steal your money, some are on the level but most I've seen on hubpages are nothing more than the tutorial that comes on the site!

It will be about HubPages mechanics (I deemed Hubtronics), learning to monitize your pages,  nothing else.

Jerrico

p.s. Sweetie pie you know your my home(girl) *smiles* no hard feelings?

I have no hard feelings and I am glad I now better understand your project.  You are a good friend and nice hubber.  I so like how you are making it free and not charging.  I tried to write a review about one of those so-called Hubpages manuals on amazon and it was not approved, which is odd because every review I have ever written in the past was always published.

its because most of those are bunk marketing scams, this site will be the real thing written by me and other hubbers (by vurtue of there hubs being linked to it).. I'm excited to get started, I have keywords all worked out just need to compile a complete list of features whcih I have somewhere in my original HP blueprint eBook I was going to write (and in my hubs).. well its my bed time.. keep the comments/links coming guys!

9. Kika Rose profile image68
    Kika Roseposted 15 years ago

I got one I wrote about using proper English to help boost your Hub income:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Simplest-way-to … OD-ENGLISH
    Will that work on your site? smile

Great hub, this nails the point (and gets to the point) but realize you bash chat speak and your hub is 80% chat speak HAHA (all in good humor smart alek) irony is the quintessential source of good entertainment for intellectuals no? I figure since you can dish the constructive criticism you can take it smile I’ll add this site to my list of links, defiantly is a fun hub with a good point.

Jerrico

10. Kika Rose profile image68
    Kika Roseposted 15 years ago

I like certain chatspeak because, while it's easier, it doesn't misconstrue the point of the sentence. Little things like the laughing abbreviations aren't so bad. They help illustrate the fact that, in real life, you are actually laughing. How else are you supposed to tell people? By saying "Oh, by the way, I am laughing right now." Yeah, like that doesn't sound stupid. tongue

I love constructive criticism. It makes my day, and helps me improve my writing. ^_^

I like chat speak in that way too, I'm always accused of saying I write exactly what comes through the thoughtstream pipeline- because I do, but many like my style for hubs anyway, because in my mind it makes a technical set of data feel more fun, personal, less technical? *smiles* (I like the words *smiles* over smiley faces btw somehow it seems more impactful)

J-

11. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

Your nuts!! But I like it! Mainly because everyone will work together like a community, to improve the community!

I'm in the process of writing some hubs on my newbie experiences of SEO and how with some research, you can do some interesting things for websites. I shall keep track of this project (which i'm guessing will be on running for a while) and hopefully learn, and help educate others in the process.

Hubpages just keeps on surprising me, the people here seem to be the last moral stand on the internet these days! Great work guys.

smile

thank you, yes this will be ongoing, I will start building the site as I get time probably next week, but this week I want to gather some topics for the TOC nobody has chimed in with any ideas.. I need a page for each type of thing users would need to know to make use of hubpages some of my ideas are:

SEO

Hub score

community

traffic

hidden features

etc..

I wrote a hub a while back that I'm thinking about converting to the site structure it was called "flip that hub" and used a house as a metaphore for how to build a great hub (i.e. plumbing = traffic/links to other hubs and out of hp, structure like walls, foundation = hubpages tools like capsules, web editor, etc.. light switches = turning on and off capsules etc...

everyone without a digg, delicious etc.. account should get one set up.. I'll have all this linked to on the site, I have a great idea for helping hubbers with promotion ease..

12. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Publish-a-Hub

There is one you can post in your site.

Thank you!

13. SweetiePie profile image83

I wrote a hub about how to create a personalized avatar and not steal celebrity pictures of the Internet.  This hub gets pretty good traffic and I think this topic would be relevant to anyone establishing credibility on HubPages.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-You … zed-Avatar

Great Idea! It's so added smile This is the type of innovation I want to add to my site! I'm hoping to write the site up in a way that most of the information is coming from hub page authors (linking to your hub for more information thus the site will be 80% backlinks to your hubpages!)(generating you some free traffic). I want to do the psychological aspect of hubpages and let you guys write the technical and innovative stuff (I never thought to put this in my site, good idea sweetiepie!)

Jerrico

I am glad you liked my suggestion smile.  This hub was penned out of my surprise to find many of the beautiful Bollywood women on HubPages are really young men hiding behind the faces of women.  A few of the hubbers have been upfront from the beginning and stated they just like the actress and this was not them, but a few others were trying to pass themselves off as these women.  Thus, I decided to write a hub about the benefits of creating personalized avatars as opposed to lifting something off a celebrity website.

I think pictures can change someone’s whole view on the hubs they read. I've wanted to do an experiment with this but never got around to it, but in defense of the Huber’s who "hide behind" women's pictures you have to realize that not everyone wants to be in the limelight and prefers to be anonymous for a lot of reasons, and putting a woman’s picture up there may very well get you more fans, readers, and people reading your hubs in a different light.

As crappy as it is, people judge the authors appearance and if they don't like it they may not take your words in the hub seriously or may downplay your intelligence etc.. personally I've noticed that I am more inclined to read female written hubs than male, not on purpose but for some reason (maybe its because I'm single and possibly lonely) I tend to gravitate towards hubs written by attractive women. I read hubs by anyone but different author pictures affect me differently, this made me realize that your author picture can affect your readership.

I don't think these guys are hiding behind the picture, its more of a tactic to both hide their Identity (anonymity) and to get more fans/readers. In some instances they just want to be taken seriously and pictures do have the ability to change how someone reacts to you and your work. I am 33 years old but I still look about 18 and it affects how people deal with me in the real business world offline, I have more skills than some people with older more "business" looks but people are judgmental creatures.

Don’t bash these guys for 1. using a tactic to become anonymous, generate a pen name/picture as many authors do this anyway 2.using a tactic that's been proven to get more readers, fans, and well using a woman’s picture is like targeting a specific market of people (men!)..

Another reason they may want to use a woman is because of what they like to write about. Some things are more accepted being written from a woman's point of view and maybe a woman's point of view (the more feminine side of things or even emotional aspect) is what they want to portray. A lot of people won't take an emotional topic seriousely coming from a man because many judge men as being cold logical creatures lacking insight into a woman's world so effectively getting the points across may be neccessary thus using a womans picture could help them get their words out the way they need people to read them.

Manipulation is a part of life, your manipulating your lungs right now to breath.. its not a bad thing to dress up your hubpages so people will be interrested enough to get past the "authors rough exterior". Not all authors look like they know what they are talking about but truly do, again people judge you then build a filter to read ALL of your hubs through.

You can't judge their motivation so quickly, remember your reasons and other peoples reasons are not always the same, this doesn't make theirs wrong, just different from yours. I see where your coming from but we have to keep an open mind.

Jerrico

(ps I hope this doesn't offend you, but realize a real friend will tell you even what you don't want to hear).

14. SweetiePie profile image83

Sorry I have to disagree with you on this one Jerrico.  These men are hiding behind a woman's picture because most of them do not have the consent of the actress to use it. I have nothing against these men doing this, but in order to be a credible writer you must use a picture of which you have ownership.  Hire a photographer to take a picture if you must, but anything else is deceit and this does not go far with those interested in true literary endeavors. 

Also, people need to get over the fear of what they look like and having this detract from their readership.  I work in a library and some of our most beloved and highly requested writers are not going to win beauty contests, but they are admired and respected for their literary contributions.  The writers even pose with their own picture and write a short biography for the world to see, so if a published writer can do this why must people online be so hesitant?  Of course with this being the Internet I respect anonymity, and if you had read my Hub you would see I gave suggestions for those who wanted to use another type of picture.  However, these pictures should always be owned by the author and not taken from the Internet.  It feels very shady when a man must use a woman's picture to represent his work, so we all must get past the judging of looks criteria. 

By the way I am friends with several of the Indian writers and they know my feelings about this, so it is by no means disparaging.  Also, you are missing out on some very great writings here at HubPages if you only read Hubbers that look hot, or Hubbers that are female.  I read a wide variety of Hubs and never judge the picture, and I am sure many other Hubbers do the same.  Sorry if I offend you, but I must tell you what you do not want to hear either smile.

I think your making WAY too much of this picture thing. To some using an actress/actor's picture is just showing their inspiration. The avatar picture is not the authors picture, although many use this as such it is literally an "Avatar" look the word up, it is just a picture to use to depict the author either literally or as a symbol. One author for example has a picture of an actor from the 40's on a stamp, this doesn't mean he's hiding behind the picture, it means this is his inspiration.

It's more of a pen name/picture than someone being dishonest.

As for reading only "hot girl" hubs I didn't say that this is the only hubs I read, I said I feel more attracted to the authors work by association of the picture, big difference.. and by the way I read your hubs based on your picture in the forum back when we first met wink , although your hubs were what I read, your picture made me want to check out your profile, its human nature to follow attractive anything like a moth to a flame, it's not the picture that attracts me to the hubs, that just makes me curious about the profile, the hubs I read on their own merit, if an attractive girl writes a bad hub this doesn't mean I'm going to want to read more of her hubs..

ok nuff about this, back to the picture thing, your making way too much of it, some people like to disconnect themselves from their writing because they detess the lime light, so using a picture that isn't them does not constitute a crime, also they are not claiming to be said actress (read their profiles) they are just using them as inspirational pictures of there hero’s or maybe they don't want people to judge them

As for "people need to get over it" I disagree, its not about pride, its not about ego, its not about being honest about who's writing the work, its about you focusing on the work not the author.. I change my avatar every other day and I rarely use my picture, I don't mind using my picture, just like to use creative avatars, in fact I used Alf the other week not because I was hiding but because Alf is such a lovable icon of 80's television/nostalgia.. I have to wonder why this picture thing is so offensive to you, its just an avatar... relax. No offense.

My hub was about using your own picture or creating a unique avatar.  I think you made way too much of this also.  It is not fair and slightly silly to feel you are completely correct on this issue.  Fine if they want to use celebrity pictures, but many Hubbers have commented on my Hub and fully support what I had to say there. The man with the picture of the stamp no comparison to one Indian Hubber who used to say she was a woman on her profile, and then later changed that.  Fine if they want to go back and forth, but there is no comparison there. This Hub is my well thought out baby so do not put down my baby.  Relax and realize other people will voice their beliefs too and you are not the only one.  I think you like to be right a great deal of the time and it irks you a little bit I am not agreeing with you.  By the way I have an extensive vocabulary and do not need to look up the word avatar, and imply that I need to do so is condescending.   I am a person of strong convictions and will always speak my mind, so I will not back down just because you think I should.  However, I do think it is absurd to believe your view is more open minded than mine as your have demonstrated you are slightly closed minded to where I am coming from.  No more to say about this as you believe you are 100% right.  Maybe you should relax a little smile.

II wasn't talking about your hub, I thought your hub was well thought out and a brilliant piece of work, I was talking about your comments in the forum... your defending the wrong thing lol.. When I explain my side I do it with conviction but this doesn’t mean that your wrong and I’m right, it just means that I’m trying to show you what I think and why. Like you and any other writer, I have my opinions and I stand behind them until proven otherwise, again this means I think what I think, not that what you think is wrong. I think maybe it’s the way I’m talking that has you confused.

I wasn't being condescending I was making a point on the definition of avatar not stating you didn't know what it means, when I said that I was being oratorical .. I guess I wasn't clear in my expression. As for your being so defensive as to insult me well I won't continue this thread as I see you've made up your mind about my intentions, I want to make it clear that I'm in no way saying my way is the right way, I'm merely explaining my point of view, take it or leave it, I thought we were sharing our points of view in a friendly debate where I tell you what I think you tell me what you think, not a pissing contest of who's right or wrong. This type of pissing contest is for the unenlightened, I don’t think debate is about wrong and right but about extracting points of view. I read your response and react to what I think, nothing more, it is you that are being too sensitive here and making assumptions.

I'm sorry we can't debate without your getting upset because my point of view is expressed with conviction. I've said that your point of view wasn't wrong just different from mine. I know when I write I tend to be passionate, that’s just my nature, but you severely misunderstand my motivations, intentions, and meaning behind my words. It seems I'd have to walk on eggshells being careful not to completely break my views down lest I make you believe that I am saying things I'm not.

You've made many good points that I agree with, others that are not wrong they are just different from my own set of beliefs on the topic. right or wrong is in no way my motivation, expression is all I'm doing. I don't care if I'm wrong, in listening to your side I merely get to respond then you get to respond to me, what is it about my expression that offends you and steps on your toes? is it because I don't bend to your beliefs or explicitly tell you every other sentence that this is just my point of view and this is why I believe it?

I don't like how this thread is moving towards an argument tone so I'll drop it, you have me all wrong.

Jerrico

15. SweetiePie profile image83

You also have me all wrong.  Once again you have decided I was upset and arguing, when that is simply not the case.  Anyway everyone has a different style, so perhaps I will just leave it at that.  There was nothing unfriendly in my points, sorry if you took it that way.

P.S. I do not like the term pissing contest as I never engage is this sort of behavior, I am too lady like for that smile.

lol

I don't think anyone does, its just a figure of speach

I know tongue.

I'm thinking of nominating you/your hub for originality on my site.. thought it would be a nice way to bring the spirit of community to my site and promote original ideas. May put this on the front page for maximum linkjuice back to the site picked. The last nominee would be there until a new original idea was turned in. This would be done simply by sending me the link to their hub and if I feel its unique and original it gets put into the que, if we get 7+ we run them once a week and generate a backlog smile being the first one nominated though may be there the whole time the site is built smile Tis going to take some time to built it though.. I have 14 other sites being built too.. getting ready to outsource.

J-

Thanks Jerrico.  I like your attitude and you always seem ready to share.  This is great!

16. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

Hi Jerrico,
    I notice that you mention offering me the chance to participate in your experiment, and yes you did but why didn't you give me time to consider your offer before posting this, There are time differences between the us and the uk and i was either in bed or at work when you sent me the email, when i got online i found your email and this forum post, so i didn't actually get the chance to accept it or for that matter to decline it.
    I would have declined anyways Jerrico, without even thinking about it.
    from the day that you joined hubpages you have constantly come up with scheme after scheme, that you think will make you and other people lots of money, which I don't mind but why dont you try your experiments for yourself to see if they will work before offering them to other people, if they work then all is good and you can have your bragging rights if they fail miserably dont tell anyone and we will never know.
    To me personally you present yourself on hubpages as a pushy snake oil salesman offering false promises, and I often wonder to myself when you are going to start writing your ebooks to sell to the gullable population but i could be wrong.
    Please don't involve me or any of my work in any of your past, present or future schemes, i am not interested, i do however wish you all the success that you crave.
    TAKE CARE.....JIMMY

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy... I'll respond to this in a thread all its own...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)