Rasulullah in the injeel

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (50 posts)
  1. errum fattah profile image60
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

a companion once asked rasulallah to talk abt himself. Rasulallah remaeked; " Iam the dua of prophet ibrahim and glad tidings of prophet ISA"
    This alludes to the following two Quranic verses; Prphet Ibraheem prayed as follows : Our Lord, raiseup in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them your signs, and teach them the book and wisdom, and purify them. Verily you are the All_Mighty, the All_wise" (surah al_baqra, 129)
    Once, isa, son of marry, said; O children of israel! I am indeed a messenger of Allah to you, confirming that which was (reavealed) before me in the tawrat, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who shall come after me, whose name is ahmad(the praised one)" (surah as-saff, 6)

As u know rasulullah has many names and amongst them " Mhommad, Ahmad, Mahmood and Mustafa" are the most well known ones.
    Rasulullah was the expected one by all.
    prophet jesus was sent as a messenger of Allah just before the last prophet Mhommad(pbuh). There is no other prophet b/w them. For this reason according to injeel, prophet isa gave good tidings of rasulullah more emphatically and frequently than any other prophet, how ever only three verses of injeel will suffice to be mentioned here;
    a) (Prophet isa said;) But i will tell you truth; it is for your good that iam going away. Unless I go away, the Paraklit will not come to you; but If i go, he will be sent to you"

In this verse rasulullah is referred to as paraklit which means " the distinguisher b/w truth and falsehood, Comfoter and helper"

b) "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking what is mine and making it known to you"
    in this verse rasulullah is named as a spirit of truth which is the exact meaning of al_sadiq.

c) (prophet isa said;) I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. And I posses nothing of him"

After all, let's ask  ourselves one question;Who has come after prophet isa other than prophet Mhommad(pbuh), as the comforter who has comforted human beings against their fear of death, worries of the future, and spiritual aliments? Who has come after him as the helper, who has helped humanity attain real peace and happiness in both worlds? Who has come after him as the prince of this world, who has come after him as the spirit of truth, who has testified to prophet isa, brought glory to him by declaring his prophet hood against the jews' denail and christians' false beliefs? The science of history can give only one answer for these question; PROPHET MOHOMMAD(PBUH), THE PRIDE OF HUMANKIND..

1. TruthSeaker profile image60
      TruthSeakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ashado Ana La ilaha ila Allah, w Ash.hado ana Mohamadan Abdoh Wrasooluh

Isa (a.s) was sent to the Israelites so they may once again believe in their Lord who sent them a savior who freed them from the chains of the Pharoa of Egypt. The Lord who sent them Abraham, Ishaq, YAkoob, Moses and Isa himself, but little of them did beleive and little of them did follow.

They planned to kill him and silence the guidance that he came to show. Many after him came and spread false teachings; they claimed much evil, when they never knew him. The devil walked amongst them and preached unto them evil against Isa (a.s) and they heeded his calls and became deaf to their prophets calls.

They once knew that their Lord was above all, and bowed to none, but soon they forgot and called his servants by his name. They saw him as weak, inferior and in need. They knew not his names nor his attributes, and for this such dark Humans have become astray.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image91
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Most Christians believe that "Isa" was speaking of the Holy Spirit which speaks directly to believers who will no longer need a prophet to instruct them.

3. SunSeven profile image61
      SunSevenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So?

4. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually, although the names are different, The scriptures here say the same thing. We call the Comforter, the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. In Hebrew, we call the Comforter Shekhinah.
      Nice gift of wisdom. Thank you.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Alright I give-up what are you talking about?smile

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He speaks of Muhammed Ali also known as Cassius Clay.

2. errum fattah profile image60
      errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

u can't understand even wats my point than how can u understand this?...
           it says u tht even in ur books, there are  verses abt coming of Mhommad(pbuh) as a last prophet.

1. aka-dj profile image65
        aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If Mohammad was the last prophet, who are all the others after him?
        What about many who claim the be THE prophet/christ today?
        I am sure that each one who follows them will defend the faith too.
        Then, is there only ONE or many?
        Was he THE last, or one of many more to come?
        What do you think? hmm

1. Rishy Rich profile image73
          Rishy Richposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They dont think...they just preach

2. profile image0
        SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you saying that Muahammad is the "prophet like Moses" the Bible speaks of?

yes sir!  thts wat my point means..

3. Rishy Rich profile image73
    Rishy Richposted 14 years ago

I told u b4...this is happening for last 1500 years.You will claim ur faith is ryt nd they will claim theirs. As you will always stick with your faith & they will stick with their faith. Thats the problem of having FAITH...

Gud Luck

yae, now i recognised their nature... but i will never stop, i will defend  my faith as much i can do, not for me also but 4 them. Its the question for thier after life.

Why don't u think of their present life rather than after life? Dont you think it would be better if we try to find a way to help each other in a materialistic way? I mean... humanitarian or philanthropic works are far more specific than praying or cursing each others.

If u really want to help anyone, please help them in this life...

There were people dieing after the Haiti quake...I would credit those atheist humanitarians who sent half their salary to aid those dieing people while the religious people were doing nothing except praying to god...

2. errum fattah profile image60

ya ur point is right,  but this life will not survive too long. There will be no death in our after life, than should we care abt this 60 year life or a never finished life. And whatever u said abt the haiti quake, speaking honestly i also prayed  n didn't did anything forthem except prayers cuz am too far frm USA, I couldn't got any chance to helpthem, and I really cared abt their afterlife.

2. Beelzedad profile image58
        Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, we know, that's what makes your faith so dangerous to everyone.

4. Rishy Rich profile image73

Its not about her faith or our faith...Its the Concept of Faith that is hurting everyone.

Its ok to have faith in urself, in any other circumstances I would suggest to double check & switch

5. Rishy Rich profile image73

errum fattah:
    ...There will be no death in our after life, than should we care abt this 60 year life or a never finished life...

Can ur prayer change their present 60 year life?? If ur answer is yes then give me a demonstration. If ur answer is no then Im damn sure ur prayer would fail to effect their afterlife as well...

First of all, am not waliullah tht my prayer can change their present 60 yrs,
      And this kind of prayer, If u believes in ur own made God, then i request to u do, And i didn't prayed for the non musllims tht they should go in to the heaven cuz they were responsible 4 their own deeds,I prayed to give confidence to their relatives and give them the right path of islam i also  prayed to God tht if there were any muslims so i prays u to entre them in heaven. U must know tht there were any  muslims, luckily they were not died but maybe anyother muslim was died.  Earth quake come when the bad deeds of people are too much, n this is the kind of azab on tht people, u know america including europe is full of bad deeds , thts y many azabs  r coming on them as compared to muslims lands.

6. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7950/rasagullah.jpg

thts bad!
      RESPECT!!!       

there's no rasqullah in bible.

7. Rishy Rich profile image73

IGNORANCE CAUSING ILLUSION

pointing to me?

Your all source of knowledge arise from a single book : Quran.

But thats not the problem. The problem is you think its enough & u dont need to learn beyond it...

Do u think all other people here are wrong & only you are right?

Do u think just because you are muslim you are better than others?

Do u think all other religious people are born criminals and will end up in hell?

You are a born muslim, you are doing what your family taught u to do. So other religious people are doing the same.As  u dont have the courage to break ur faith, they are no different than u too.You prayed for muslims in Haiti, but not for non muslims? Why so biasness? Arent they human too?

Try to be a human first, then u can be a muslim oneday...

roll

yes, my all knowledge arise frm Quran, but who says u tht I thinkg tht its enough for me, I had understand all religions, got info frm net and the people around here, my non muslim frndz on net and I had also understand the injeel and tawrat.  Everybody will thinks tht his faith is right and others are wrong, so am not alone, who thinks same.
          When I said tht iam better frm others, I never said it,I always says tht  my faith is best among all and is right one and I had explained it as much i can do.
          Listen carefully, Allah gave every person a chance to learn islam, and if in the doomsday u will say tht i didn't got any massage from anybody than he will ask u didn't I sent a messenger to u? u'll say yes u sent , than he'll say didn't i gave u sense?  sense for learning this, did I give u sense for just advancing the world?   Allah had given all people a chance of learning islam and he had also sent invitaion, everybody in the world have sense, nobody is dischaged frm it.

Iam borned muslim and IAM now following which my family taught me but as i said u before tht  Allah hd given every person a chance to understand islam,  U said its difficult for them to turn on anythother religion, but tell me than y so many ppl are converting to islam ? if its difficult for them? Actually they are not SATISFIED BY THEIR RELIGION, they r in search of truth and we can help them to find it. And u should understand tht i had never said a bad word abt jesus, moses and marry, we and I muslims never insulted ur prophets, Gods so y u peopler doing? y u having jealousy with isalm only? y? wat we did wrong with u? we bombed ur church or we killed ur popes?  u ppl should need sense, if there is not peace in muslim countries than its thier own buisness y u ppl r interfering in it? wats ur work here ?

The haitti ppl had showed wickidness to Allah by not accepting him as God, they had did shrik, they made their own Gods... So y should pray for them to give them heaven?  let me provide u an example..
              man dont want her wife to have an affair with someone, she's his wife but she's having affair with someone else so would tht person like it? Nope he will not so same case with Allah, he created man but the man worshipping to someone else so will ALLAH like this?

1. Beelzedad profile image58

So, Allah had them exterminated to support the peaceful religion. smile

yeah Allah Loves his children...

2. Beelzedad profile image58

I would say to Allah his message is hateful, violent and oppressive.

No, you weren't because when you are born you haven't the capacity to accept a religion, let alone understand it.

Exactly.

Many people are not converting to Islam, that is entirely false.

1. alternate poet profile image66
              alternate poetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Out in the world where aggression has caused a polarisation of  views I would say that Islam is gaining significant ground. Pointing guns at people generally puts them on the defensive and back to fundamental principles. 

If we had bombed them with incentives and fired assistance at them and infiltrated their communities with communication devices and tv's the opposite would have been more likely. I think.

Aggressive actions driven by Christian fundamentalism will  produce its opposite.

Apart from that I have no time for any religion, mainly because it overlays ancient ideas and oppositions on a modern world that has moved past them.

1. Beelzedad profile image58

I know there are many Islamic propagandists who are making the claim that Islam is gaining significant ground, but they are using births as their primary statistic.

It is actually atheism that is gaining more ground as people convert away from their religions as they grow up. In other words, the percentage of atheism is growing while theism is shrinking. smile

8. Rishy Rich profile image73

btw...the message didnt reach all the people of this world.In the life time of Muhammad and even after his death (till 800 AD) many people from different parts of the world never heard of Islam nor abt its message (i.e. african tribes, american civilization, eastern countries) . To some of them, Islam is still a unknown word. It especially applies for African primitive tribes who lives outside of civilized world. I guess God doesnt love them as much as he loves you smile

You are the only one who is going to heaven among us. You are so great roll

ok... i agree tht am goinn to heaven (insahllah)

U didn't believed in my facts, ok dont beive..i dont care...one day all have to answer to him...

For tht
                     BeSt Of LuCk

u have "flaws" in it...

if u thinks so tht african tribes are not getting any msg of islam than I request u to find this;
                     ISLAM IN AFRICA, u'll surely get knowledge abt it..

big_smile...When u read, at least try to analyze what u r reading. oh sorry, forgot dat u dont have a brain..lol

Islam in Africa? well Islam spread mainly in North & north west africa. But I wasnt talking about those. There are thousands of tribes in Southern Africa where Islam could never accessed. Those tribes are still following some kind of animism. Some tribes were in touch with Christianity and converted to it, but others didnt.

And there are some tribes, which just came into contact with outside world recently. Explain these cases with ur gifted Wisdom:

1.Korowai Tribe: The Korowai, also called the Kolufo, are a people of southeastern Papua (i.e., the southeastern part of the western part of New Guinea). Until the 1970s, they were unaware of the existence of any people besides themselves and some immediately neighboring villages.Only a few of them have become literate thus far. The Korowai have been reported to practice ritual cannibalism up to the present day. Anthropologists suspect that cannibalism is no longer practiced by the Korowai clans that have had frequent contact with outsiders

2.Fore tribe: The Fore live in the Okapa District of the Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea. Until the 1950s, the Fore people had minimal direct contact with outsiders who were at the time colonizing Papua New Guinea. A small number of prospectors crossed through their territory in the 1930s and at least one plane crashed there during World War II.   

Think 10 times before arguing with me. I dont lie & I dont talk irrational. Over past few days, I have again & again made u look like a fool, stupid & irrational. But the sad part is u r not learning  hmm

Why didnt they get ur message?Why is ur god so biased toward middle eastern people? If theres an universal God, he/she cannot be biased for prayers. Now dont start again with what ur Ayat, surah & kalima says about it... lol U said u have also learned injeel, torah & bible (the same middle eastern craps)...lol Try studing : Skepticism, Spinoza, Des Cartes,  Schopenhaur,  Nietzsche,  Russell, Dawkins, Darwin...Also dont forget to study World history too , the factual one of course, not a magical world where muhammad says Abra Cadabra & Moon gets divided...roll

When ur done with this let me know, I will give u more names if u want...Only If u really want to learn, or else u can quote ur Surahs, Ayats & Qalima's for the rest of ur life

Gud luk with ur heaven and qiyamat roll

ok i will search abt it, i had got half information abt this, i will search more abt it than i will answer u....

But remember what i said...

I will remember it...Just bring me an unbiased non-Islamic logical answer...

korowai people are christians so it means tht christanity was spread in it by people, it was not spread by itself. than we can say  tht many other  religious fundamentalists including christians went there for the spread of their religion, If we use our common sense than my point is right.
                Islamic fundamentalists may went there for the spread of the religion but the people  rejected it or some accepted it. We should not only trust on the reports, what the net is giving to us, we should also try to get the info by ourselves by reading adventures or articles than shall find tht there r not only christians but also some others. The korowai people are now slowly connecting with the outside world so if theyr connecting so it means tht they also had developed in ther religious facts. There r many tribes which accepted islam one of teh e.g is bakumpai tribe, who were birthly hindus but when the islamic fundamentalists came there and spread the religion then they spread themselves frm their neighbour tribes. U know tht now there are many isalmic fundamentalists goinn to these types of tribes.  If islamic fundamentalists went  to somalia than there is no difficulty for them to go to the fore tribe and korowai tribes.
                My God is not biased to the middle east people, u know now islamic fundamentalists are spreading islam to these parts.

And am no stupid,  i have many points to write but am unable to write it accurately, i explained my problem to u before.
                U says tht i should also learn abt some scientists, who says tht the man is a monkey... lol and he was first a bacteria, fungi and then converted into a large org, and then monkey and then man... thank God  they never said tht man was also a donkey...

tell me 1 thing
                      if u dont belives in islam, Allah, Mohommad(pbuh) than y u said me  to pray for the haitti ppl?
                          If u says tht islam is wrong and thier is no any Allah, so y this?

1. Its not the point that Korowai are slowly connecting with outside world & will convert soon. Point is till 1970 they were completely isolated & before 1970 they didnt receive the message. I dont know where did u get this false information that they have converted to Christianity & but even some of them have converted, then I assure u that they have done so after 1970. The same thing applies for American native people i.e. Aztech, inca or Mayan civilization. Most of whom never get ur message while others got it after 1600 AD. 600AD- 1600AD , the in between people in this time never got ur message & died. Still think ur God is liberal & ur message is Universal?

2. I know its hard to understand the Evolutionary explanation of life. Especially, It seems really impossible & funny When U R Not Educated Enough to grasp it. But let me give u an interesting information. It is said, that In last 100 years, the most intelligent & brilliant human minds were busy in researching human genetics & evolutionary science, among whom 90% believes in Darwinian Evolution Concept. These scientists are the smartest minds of the century...they r the most educated, highly trained, highest paid & respected persons among the knowledgeable society. They have spent their whole life understanding Evolution & Genetics. Do u think all of them r wrong? Do u think they r crazy, stupid & funny? & Do u think u r smarter than them?

DO U KNOW WHAT IS REALLY FUNNY? U believe in a book which is 1500 years old & which was told by an Illiterate, Uneducated person (Muhammad) & u reject the concepts of most smartest minds of this century! Dont forget that these guys can create clones, they can create ur clone too, its not absurd & funny anymore, in fact its cloning & other genetic marvels which are the prove of their wisdom & ability.

3. I didnt tell u to pray. I just pointed out that how biased u r towards Muslims, bcoz u dont even pray for non muslims. I told u to help the Haitians in a materialistic way i.e. sending money, food or other commodities. I dont think they are looking for ur prayer either smile

9. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

http://www.irreligion.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/cartoon362.jpg

1. pisean282311 profile image63
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

10. Rishy Rich profile image73
    Rishy Richposted 13 years ago

Populam ad argumentam

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)