jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

What would be your first big purchase if you won the lottery?

1. whitney_185 profile image83
    whitney_185posted 6 years ago

What would be your first big purchase if you won the lottery?

I would buy a property at the beach and build my own little campground for friends! What about you?

2. Alexander Hall profile image59
    Alexander Hallposted 6 years ago

I would pay off college loans first, then maybe a house and a nice car.

3. CalSherrifMD profile image61
    CalSherrifMDposted 6 years ago

that's easy, a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT with every single conceivable option included

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I would pay off all my credit cards and student loans.  Then I would pay for a big trip to Hawaii.  I would stay at a nice resort for a while.  Perhaps I would make a stop in Vegas before heading to Hawaii.  I've never been there before either, but I've heard it helps to break up the plane ride to stop there along the way.

5. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

My dream would be to buy a massive house away from the city with loads of land.

6. nycgrl profile image79
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

I would pay off ALL my debt, loans, credit cards, etc.  Then I would buy myself a modest house, nothing major. Then I would buy a house nearby for my father. Get us both new cars. After that maybe I would round up my entire family and take us all on a vacation somewhere exotic where none of us have ever been.  I would also invest enough that I could possible never have to work again.

7. scauthor1969 profile image58
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

After paying off my debt, funding the college accounts and putting money away for retirement, I would probably buy a bigger house. Nothing extravagent just a little bigger, and newer, than we have now.

8. Phaseus profile image62
    Phaseusposted 6 years ago

After buying myself an Alienware custom laptop, I'd buy a nice little wood and put a humble home there. Nothing too far from the city, maybe a couple miles from it. There, I'd get married, publish a book or two, and settle down to enjoy life, get some hobbies, praise God, you know, the little things in life.

9. Stephyh profile image55
    Stephyhposted 6 years ago

My first big purchase would be a Range Rover!!!

10. MicahI profile image84
    MicahIposted 6 years ago

I like the custom Alienware idea!  I would probably get one too.

After that, I would buy a nice, secluded, private island with crystal blue water and white sand.  Then I would build everything I would need to live on there, including wireless internet so I could still check HubPages!

11. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

A truck, then a car, then a home.

12. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I'd pay taxes first, then pay off my house.

13. uncorrectedvision profile image59
    uncorrectedvisionposted 6 years ago

An Astin Martin DBS and an automotive service business to make sure I can keep that extremely beautiful car running.

14. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Well..Im dreaming just like everyone else..if I won the lottery ( big time ) I would go on a world cruise for as long as it takes to think about how im going to spend it all !!

15. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

My dream house in the country with beautiful gardens that I could enjoy all year round. I would have a gardner or two of course so that I wouldn't have to do any weeding, mowing the lawn etc. I would buy a private woodland for my exclusive use and for family and friends. If I had this I would be content.

16. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

I'd buy a hat for ma wiife britney....and some bufferin for the kiddies

17. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago
  18. JT Walters profile image75
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

The taxes ouwl dbe the first big payment made and then I would create a foundation.

19. jkselections profile image59
    jkselectionsposted 6 years ago

After paying off all of my bills I would first buy my Husband a new truck.  His is 10 years old, still runs but is starting to look bad.  I would then refinish my kitchen and the rest of the house.

20. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

A house.   so I could get out of this apartment with the annoying neighbor below me.  ha-ha.    But no seriously, I would get a nice house for me and my son in the area I want to live in!

working