This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is the best health tip you can give?

1. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 8 years ago

What is the best health tip you can give?

Give any advice. It can relate to mental, physical, spiritual... what is your best advice?

2. Hiperion profile image61
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

The best tip for health is make some sport at least 30 minutes everyday. If you also eat good food and don´t exagerate in quantity for sure you´ll be more healthy.

3. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

Eat food that grows from the land and does not come from an animal.

4. profile image45
    CLICKHERExposted 8 years ago

Take 4 Omega 3 fish oil supplements, daily: (certified free of mercury) it is best if consumed with an antioxidant, such as an orange, or its FRESHLY SQUEEZED juice. If vitamin E is added, it should be certified as being 100% from natural sources, or it may be synthetic: avoid it. In the winter months, if not getting sufficient daily exposure to strong light, see http://www.mercola.com/  SEARCHBAR: enter: "vitamin D3", & Go to a doctor and ask for a 25(OH)D, also called 25-hydroxyvitamin D, blood test. When you get the results, don’t follow the typical “normal” reference range, as these are too low. The OPTIMAL value that you’re looking for is 45-52 ng/ml (115-128 nmol/l)". The company which tests your levels has to be one of those using the correct form of test, and this topic is addressed via the searchbar at www.mercola.com - "vitamin D3; testing".

5. Hilly Chism profile image73
    Hilly Chismposted 8 years ago

Make sure that you take at least 30 minutes light exercise and 30 minutes absolute relaxation (yoga/meditation) a day. Alternatively just dance yourself out of your head for half an hour every day.

6. FirstStepsFitness profile image61
    FirstStepsFitnessposted 8 years ago

At least 30 minutes of cardio most days !

7. kamagrabuy profile image53
    kamagrabuyposted 8 years ago

eat fibrous food.
    have diet that contains sprous,fish,egg,fresh fruits,vegetablets etc.Don't eat junk food.
    drinks lots of water,
    workout daily

8. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

The best thing you can do for your health is ensure you get a good nights sleep. To ensure you have physical and mental energy, it's also good for stress.

9. Vizey profile image52
    Vizeyposted 8 years ago

Eat simple foods, Give up spices, don't drink tea or coffee, don't drink, Eat veg, some non veg, (but I am not a non veg). Exercise a lot. thanks.

10. Coach Albert profile image61
    Coach Albertposted 8 years ago

Do something life affirming every day, find something that you enjoy that makes you get outside and exercise. After that, pay close attention to your eating habits. I agree with previous answers that advise you to eat mostly if not completely vegetarian and from local farmers markets if possible. Also, watch salt and sugar intake, most foods at restaurants are saturated in the stuff.

11. Edgeymon profile image68
    Edgeymonposted 8 years ago

Get your self into the mental position where you want to be healthy. If you can get yourself to really want it, and to really improve yourself then it becomes so much easier to avoid those things that are bad for you.

Since January I finally gave myself a good hard mental kick to the brain and have managed to lose over 4 stone.

Know what you really want to achieve and make yourself want it even more and the rest will come!

12. opinionator profile image54
    opinionatorposted 8 years ago

give your self some proper motorvation. without motorvation even the simplest fitness programmes can be hard to follow without becoming distracted

13. Rayalternately profile image61
    Rayalternatelyposted 8 years ago

Cooking and eating fresh food is good for you, physically, mentally and spiritually. If you care about every detail of the meal you're preparing, even something as simple as a tomato sandwich can be a culinary delight.

I'm painfully aware of the fact I sound like an old hippy, but try it. Make a very simple meal as perfectly as you can, eat it, then come back here and tell me you ever tasted a better MacDonalds.

14. almarie profile image61
    almarieposted 7 years ago

Meditate daily. A clean mind is a clean body is a clean soul. Happy travels, Almarie.

15. profile image51
    michelegoldsteinposted 6 years ago

Free your mind, your heart, and your soul. Forgive, appreciate, and love everyone and everything unconditionally. Eliminate limiting beliefs about yourself and the world. Believe that everything happens for a reason and look for the lessons.

working