What does my dream mean when its like i can't move, and i want to & i struggle b

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 131 discussions (173 posts)
  1. profile image0
    swilliamsposted 4 years ago

Crissylite is right! my mother used too! Shouting praise frees your body. My mother called it  Riding with the witch, your body can't move caused by a sleep disorder. Most likely you are going through a discomfort in your life in which you feel helpless. I used to go through this disorder a lot when I was younger. Most likely you already know what the problem may be how to fix the situation is another story but in faith it can be accomplished.

1. lostohanababy profile image57
      lostohanababyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Can mean, maybe your soul fighting in a spiritual sense of what path to follow..Good or Evil...your answer was interesting..thank you for sharing with everyone.

2. Harrielle profile image60
    Harrielleposted 4 years ago

I've experienced that before. It seems like you were paralyzed or something like that. It usually happens when we're having a bad dream or a nightmare.

3. the3mushketeers profile image60
    the3mushketeersposted 4 years ago

sleep paralysis is not abnormal! contrary to popular belief, sleep paralysis is not caused by psychiatric problems,,,it is merely an implication that you are going well through various stages of the sleep cycle.

But if u really want to get rid of it. it is possible first thing to do is (if you share you room with someone) alert them! let them know about your helplessness in these situations so they can try to help you during an attack. clenching your fist works, i believe ( just like wriggling your toes).it is also true that sleeping with you face facing the roof  increases your chance of having and sp attack!

last summer i had a dream, a really bad one, i woke up in the middle of the night but couldn't move for a long time, couldn't scream, and i was sweating badly. i wanted to avoid another attack and while trying to come up with a solution i learned about lucid dreaming. it needs a lot of concentration and practice but this works! give it a try

- purple phoenix

1. profile image52
      sp7608posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks for sharing the advise

4. profile image50
    Lucy Verdeposted 4 years ago

It's called cataplexy or sleep paralysis. It can actually be a symptom of narcolepsy, but a lot of people experience it. I'd mention it to your doctor, especially if you have other sleep abnormalities. Good luck!

5. dandelionweeds profile image74
    dandelionweedsposted 4 years ago

I read this a long time ago somewhere that this  can it mean that you are involved in the occult such as tarot cards, Ouija boards and things of this nature.  The author said that these things have a spiritual attachment to them and can have a negative hold on you.  I'm sorry I can't remember what book it was from and it may even not be this at all.

6. profile image52
    Michael Doriaposted 4 years ago

Dreams mirror our real life...the subconscious part. Is there a goal or vision you've always had for yourself as a kid? Are you living up to it? If not, did you just think to yourself "hmmm?"

7. profile image51
    angellbxxposted 4 years ago

I've had this experience more than once and to be honest it was scary and the only way this stoped was calling the name of Jesus Christ I'm not throwing religion at u I'm saying that this will release u but It's up to u because in order for this paralysis to stop you must believe he will help u. But trust me it worked every time this happened to me. I read another comment that this didn't work sometimes I think the reason why this was wasn't working was because you didn't show Jesus some faith and again I'm not throwing religion at u its up to u.

8. tmacdafukingreat profile image39
    tmacdafukingreatposted 4 years ago

my gurl a rhone makes fun of me wen i wake up screaming from sleep paralysis . now i feel better knowing its called this

9. Moses Boquin profile image56
    Moses Boquinposted 4 years ago

It means your dream is so strong it keeps you dreaming even when your awake

1. Ericka Love profile image60
      Ericka Loveposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Like a twilight dream.where u think u woke up but still dreaming

10. Ericka Love profile image60
    Ericka Loveposted 4 years ago

WOW..i was JUST reading about sleep paralysis because they were discussing it on t.v...nthen i create an account on here and see this...i am psychic,might i add...but this happens to me often...its your brain "coming to" before your body awakes....i hate it..feels like you can't breathe!

11. Shyam S Kumar profile image61
    Shyam S Kumarposted 4 years ago

no matter how hard life is ..if u have a will to achive ur dream u will ... sooner or later... tats a sure opportunities dnt knock at u !! u must knock it

12. SatendraSaini profile image51
    SatendraSainiposted 4 years ago

This is usually happened when we keep our hand on our chest during sleeping. It is because of some bad evils like ghost etc. I have a personal solution to face such kind of situation. In this situation your body is totally out of your control. You want but you can't move your hand and feet.But your mind is always with you. You have to start memorise Gayatri Mantra or Hanuman Chalisha or any other holly Mantra which you remember. And it works.

13. Oryxman profile image59
    Oryxmanposted 4 years ago

Its about your life if you don't take a risk you will never know what you keep on thinking and it will remain as wishful thinking and the struggle part is you never try because you may have the feeling that everything is ok why would you try or risk things when your ok, if its a job perhaps because your work is ok just ok but not so challenging even you know it by heart you are more than what you are now, that sometimes affect our psyche and that's make you dream about it.

14. addingsense profile image59
    addingsenseposted 4 years ago

it looks like sleep paralysis. However if this condition appear frequesntly, then you have to see a doctor

15. Shariq Hassan profile image59
    Shariq Hassanposted 4 years ago

Its a sleep paralysis, a hormone that causes sleep gets released more in your body then the actual amount signalling your brain to sleep and not to respond on any thing, which is why we are unable to even move our limb, has happened with me many times.

16. Mulham NB profile image60
    Mulham NBposted 4 years ago

it means somebody is holding you back from what you wish for

17. Yousif Mohammed profile image60
    Yousif Mohammedposted 4 years ago

I personally believe the dream itself is not important rather, what you experience and reflect afterwards. Whenever I experience a dream like this it is meant for me to reflect on myself and to see how I can improve my relationship with my Creator. I feel bad and scared and am reminded to seek forgiveness and to bring about a new change for my life. When I finally do wake from such a dream, I've essentially been given chance to fix my life. It is a powerful reminder for me to know that if I don't wake up, this emptiness is all I have to show for. These kind of dreams usually happen when I'm in a state of depression, anxiety, and knowing i'm not doing the things i'm supposed to.

I have had other dreams like this, but they were good dreams. They were scary of course at first, but after reflection they had a good meaning behind it. I had this kind of dream when I following a good path in life. I hope you have sat and reflected in the past three years and hopefully at a peaceful time in life.

18. Ellana317 profile image75
    Ellana317posted 4 years ago

This might seem like a rather odd answer but I was taught that there are spirits who lay on women/men among other things and this was thought to cause those feelings.  They are called incubus and succubus.  If I remember correctly, they're even in the dictionary.  I am a Christian so I was always taught to say Jesus and every time this has ever happened to me, I said Jesus and was released.  I know this may seem a bit out there but it has always worked for me.  Peace and sweet dreams to you!

1. profile image57
      frumpletonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

My place I live at is haunted.  I used to live in the apt. next door and I know there was something hanging around.  But I think sleep paralysis is due to something physical -- not demons

19. adonia profile image65
    adoniaposted 4 years ago

Hi..Before going to bed, pray to God & have sound sleep!!!!

Be happy, God Bless You...

20. Keyante Pitner profile image56
    Keyante Pitnerposted 4 years ago

I know what you all mean and yes it is a spiritual thing because your spirit which controls your body can't even control your body because it is a sigh which means you are held back by something and can't control it and are depended on others which at least every one has once in there life which is why most people have the dream. Trust me it is not a dream because when you see your room or where you are sleeping in your dream you mite feel your ac or see your wife or mom come in and leave the room which they really did and you can't see reality in a dream you can only hear it. Be careful I don't me to share you but when you have this dream you need to try to struggle or you will stay stuck only a little while longer or your spirit while leave the body and stop what is holding you back from life. Remember you can't  dream what is really happening in reality you can only hear.

21. profile image49
    Jason Theronposted 4 years ago

I have dealt with this my whole life. Since as far back as I can remember. I remember being scared to sleep as a young child although I do not remember the actual paralysis episodes then. This is Sleep paralysis. When it happens to me I can see, though it is fuzzy in memory, and I have an overwhelming since of fear, there is also huge pressure on my body and I cannot move. I use to think something was trying to posses me. I have never seen faces or anything, only the overwhelming fear and pressure. I since a presence which is the only way I can really explain it. I think the pressure comes from me trying so hard to move. I will think I am screaming hoping someone comes to wake me. I have even asked people if they heard anything through out the night because I thought for sure that I was screaming. Any time this happens I am very much afraid of going back to sleep and sometimes I will get trapped in a cycle of falling asleep, telling myself not to go back to sleep only to daze off before I can get up.Sometimes that will happen five times before it stops. I did not tell anyone about these episodes until I was in my twenty's, because I thought people would think I was crazy. I then heard about sleep paralysis for the first time. I researched it and was very relieved to find out that nothing was trying to take me over or anything.
    The thing that helps me most is to not sleep on my back. No matter how much I know about it and understand that it is nothing supernatural I still dread that feeling of fear that comes across during the paralysis. Sleeping with a TV on helps to prevent it also. I also have a lot of dreams where I cannot move. Or I am very incumbered.

22. profile image52
    SabrinaLynn-13posted 4 years ago

It's probably sleep paralysis its when your brains awake but your body isn't its you can also sometimes experience it in a situation where you can also see everything but its in dream form it's like you know whats going on and you can see it almost but it feels like your dreaming.

23. NanahoChan profile image71
    NanahoChanposted 4 years ago

What Crissylite said, I just wrote a hub about this a few minutes ago, all about sleep paralysis. It happens when your body falls asleep but you brain stays awake, or wakes up before your body is supposed to wake up. That's the simple explanation, the conflict between the body and mind can often cause our "nightmares" to leak into reality, so if you see any "ghosts" or "demons" it's just your mind playing tricks on you. You can check out my recent hub about this condition, I know it's scary but it's all in your head, there is nothing to fear.

24. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

The  paralysis is not a dream, during dreams, especially nightmares, the body tends to act out the events, meaning we may reach for something or even walk as a result of dreaming. To protect a person from this the body becomes paralyzed. There are times after our body is paralyzed, that we awaken, this happens to some people more often than others. In other words, the muscles become very weak, so we can't act out our dreams, when we accidentally awaken we can't move

It is nothing to be alarmed about.

25. profile image51
    Cinda Bakerposted 4 years ago

Maybe you feel overwhelmed in your conscience life and it is difficult to prioritize and so you feel paralyzed on what to do or which way to turn first.  Maybe you feel helpless and find it difficult to reach out for help, or feel that you cannot for some reason.  The main thing, as a third party sounds like frustration of some variety.

26. connorj profile image78
    connorjposted 4 years ago

Yes indeed it is classic sleep paralysis. It is a phenomenon in which a person, either when falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often associated with terrifying visions, such as an intruder in the room, to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, from which the term "nightmare" has been derived.
    One theory is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which is normally characterized by complete muscle atonia to prevent the sleeper from acting out his or her dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea; however, it can indeed occur in isolation. It should be noted that, when linked to another disorder, sleep paralysis commonly occurs in association with the neurological sleep disorder narcolepsy.

27. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 4 years ago

I call that an anxiety dream.  It may be your mind working out something that you are stuck on and can't get beyond.  That is the sort of dream that causes me to fall out of bed, because I start to struggle in real life to move to overcome my inability to move in my dream, and when I finally do, crash, onto the floor.  Not a nice way to wake up, that's for sure.

28. brakel2 profile image75
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

I have experienced this strange phenomena and believe it is from mild sleep apnea and you stop breathing briefly. When I woke up and could not move, I had to move a little at a time.starting with my limbs.  It seems to me it started as a dream and I became paralyzed when I awoke. It took a while for me to fully awaken. It was an eerie feeling. Maybe that happened to you.

29. profile image52
    BilllyTheKidposted 4 years ago

Some times in our lives we have hardships that are so hard to deal with we can't even proses it all consciously. Yet somehow we have to deal with our pain and hardships, the more we block it our from our consciousness the more likely it is to manifest in our subconscious. Sometimes the problem may be something that you don't even realize is going on in your life. maybe you just haven't achieved everything you hoped in your life, all your plans. But whatever it is it is manifesting in your dreams, you feel trapped and paralyzed in your dreams because subconsciously you feel trapped or paralyzed in your life. So my question to you is, are you where you wanted to be when you planned your life? Or is something going on in your life that is overwhelming that you feel like you can't win? Do you feel trapped in a dead end job? Or Dead end relationship? well these are all things that can cause your subconscious to reach out to you in your dreams.. now I'm sure that you have probably found your answer in the last 4 years, but incase you haven't the answer is you feel trapped in your dreams because you are trapped in some way in your life. maybe none of my examples are quite the correct way that you are feeling trapped, but I'm sure whatever it is you probably know..

30. hsschulte profile image87
    hsschulteposted 4 years ago

You feel trapped in a life situation. Figure out what in your life has you feeling "stuck" and resolve it.

31. J - R - Fr13m9n profile image78
    J - R - Fr13m9nposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11902995_f260.jpg

It appears like an apparition in the night that repression is holding you back from what you need to say and do, which in turn is causing night terrors. Dreams are a passageway leading us into showing "how we tick". Your inner conscience detects a problem and lays it out during your state of dreaming. Ask yourself this question: Am I holding back and why am I doing it? Next time try to change your pattern in daily life by practicing being a little bit more assertive. Initiate and keep on initiating problem solving skills instead of feeling that there is no solution to the problem.

32. realtalk247 profile image72
    realtalk247posted 4 years ago

Perhaps it's a fear, phobia, or a sense of feeling trapped in some way.  Surrender to it and see where the dream takes you (if you can) because you might move from panic and fear to breakthrough. Good luck.

33. vivamaxine profile image64
    vivamaxineposted 4 years ago

Night Terrors and Sleep Paralysis,  What are they medical, demonic, Psychological or Psychical? read more

34. Drvikramchauhan profile image59
    Drvikramchauhanposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11974841_f260.jpg

When does sleep paralysis usually occur?

Sleep paralysis usually occurs at one of two times. If it occurs while you are falling asleep, it's called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. If it happens as you are waking up, it's called hypnopompic or postdormital sleep paralysis.

What happens with hypnagogic sleep paralysis?

As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

What happens with hypnopompic sleep paralysis?

During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

Who develops sleep paralysis?

Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

a lack of sleep

a sleep schedule that changes

mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder

sleeping on the back

other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps

use of certain medications

substance abuse

35. chaitanyasaivb profile image73
    chaitanyasaivbposted 4 years ago

I have faced this kind of situation, many times. This might be a sleep disorder, and even, sleep paralysis. But, it will remain only for a short time. In the beginning, I might have afraid to sleep, when I had a experience. But, I have been habituated to it. Now a days, I have not been having a situation like this.

36. profile image0
    jingishereposted 4 years ago

Yes I experience it before I often experience it when I sleep late and eating too much food and because of the stress.I can't ask for help, I can see everything around me but I can't breathe, can't move. It is like something is holding you but I guess it is just your body. It is like you are awake but your body is asleep. I guess this is called Sleep Apnea or Sleep paralysis. When you can't move and you can't even breath even though you want to wake up but you can't. When it happened to me I always really kick hard even I am struggling and it really helps I can wake up again and make sure you sleep early it really helps, wear loosen clothes also.

37. Calypso02 profile image58
    Calypso02posted 4 years ago

Sleep paralysis can be so scary!  I don't know what causes it, and it's been years since I have experienced it.  It's a feeling I don't want to have again.

38. profile image53
    Lynn Northposted 4 years ago

Dreams are powerful messages, but usually encrypted and have mixed messages.  First, what did if FEEL like?  Total terror or aggravation?  Did it anger you?  Second, consider that you are all parts of the dream.  You are being held down by...you.  In what way?  What part of you is chasing you?  What is the colorization like..dark, very bright, shades of grey, etc?  Finally, you want rescued and nothing is coming.  So you are crying out for...what?  What is the part you are calling for, or want to be called out?

Also, it could be external to yourself.  There are other energies on this planet.  Clear your space before you sleep, smudging, praying, incense, etc.  Then bring in high vibrational music from your computer or TV, or chant in sanskrit (they say this is the language closest to God).  Start with OM.    Then call in the "Big Guns" if you want:  Michael the archangel, Mother Mary, Jesus, God, etc. 

Meditate on what you want as far as messages delivered to you and do this before you sleep.   

Finally, keep a pen and pad on your nightstand--the more details recorded as soon as you awaken, the better.  Do something grounding if  you wake up from a night terror.  Brew some fresh tea, stand outside under the sun. a wonderful hot shower, etc.  Hope this helps!

39. profile image51
    NV2015posted 4 years ago

I think its helpful to believe it scientifically, to ease your mind. However maybe its beyond science. Such as demons etc. My family and i are very open to feeling and seeing things like this. Last night for instance i had a "dream" that a a black figured demon was holding me down and i couldnt breathe he was chuckling he went to try and grab my baby out of his crib but no matter how much he tried he couldnt. He wouldnt leave me alone even my hsband tried getting me out of the dream and i couldnt. However when he tried to mess with my baby i found strength im guessing mother instinct? i got angry at him and threatned him. to make this shorter my husband tried for and hour straight to get me out of this dream he said he prayed over me and within a minute i was able to wake from it... could this be science or real demons... i guess we wont for sure know.

40. gajanan89 profile image59
    gajanan89posted 4 years ago

Hey, it happends because of improper digestion , excess sleep & less exesise ,at that instant your nervous system not responded to your brain command , medical known it as sleep paralysis, don't worry! , you must wake up from bed, and should take any  anti acidic syrup with some water,try to avoid sleep for next half an hour so that  your adrenaline will get time to control  your emotions,best way have a talk with someone, it  is happening due to our modern lifestyle ,late nights,unnecessary stresses , even because depressions & loneliness.

http://gajanan89.hubpages.com/hub/human-society

41. profile image0
    MrDanielAbramposted 4 years ago

You are having a nightmare. Hopefully it will go away with time.

42. Phasmatis profile image82
    Phasmatisposted 4 years ago

If you were concious during this, then it is ether:

Sleep Paralysis: A condition where only part of your mind awakens and does not reactivate your motor skills. I've found this to be rather peaceful.

Or

Hagging: A phenomenon where something ethereal or non ethereal is holding you down. In this case I would recommend aura of protection and cleaning meditations to separate any ties you would have.

If you were asleep then this is symbolic messages your subconcious is delivering to you or a memory resurfacing. I'm not trained in examining these things so you would have to talk to someone who is, try looking up a Hypnotherapist in your area.

43. profile image0
    Krysten Vanceposted 4 years ago

I agree that it is called sleep paralysis. I experience this often.  Usually, I will have to put all of my thought into wiggling my toe..etc to be able to get out of it.  If I go right back to sleep it will keep happening so I wake myself up completely, get a drink, etc before attempting sleep again.  Basically you are awake but your body has not unparalyzed itself.  Your body paralyzes itself in a sense when you sleep to help you not act out your dreams.

44. Omer123 profile image58
    Omer123posted 4 years ago

i had the same problem few months age i was not able to move the body andmy brain was working its nothing just a sleep paralysi

45. profile image57
    Robioposted 3 years ago

seems like Im getting knowhere. trying all sorts of routes but need help to start me in the right direction

46. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 3 years ago

Dreams like those usually are trying to tell us we have too much on us. Maybe you have too much stress, or you feel like somebody, or something is holding you back in life?

47. SouradipSinha profile image79
    SouradipSinhaposted 3 years ago

that's our insecurities creeping out in our dreams.. smile

48. profile image52
    axax khanposted 3 years ago

i think related to paralysis called sleep paralysis.same case with me

49. profile image50
    Jaranwalaposted 3 years ago

this dream means that your enemy is trying to hurt you

50. M Hammad123 profile image59
    M Hammad123posted 3 years ago

i question you plz answer it how work on hubpages

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)