jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Good brain or a good heart?

1. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 7 years ago

Good brain or a good heart?

If you had to choose between a good brain and a good heart - Which would you choose and why?

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

I would choose a good brain because in this materialistic world, everyone will exploit you if you don't have a good brain.

3. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

that's a tough one, because yeah if you don't have a good brain people will try and take advantage of you, but if you don't have a good heart you'll be the one taking advantage of others. I'd have to say a good heart because I've noticed that doing more kind things for others bring more happiness then just knowing stuff.

4. Benjimester profile image95
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

I agree with EatLovePray that people will exploit you if you have a good heart but no sense.  I think though that all things being equal, most would agree that having a good heart is better than being intelligent.  It's unfortunate that in our modern society, having a good heart comes with unfortunate consequences.

5. motricio profile image68
    motricioposted 7 years ago

I'll take the good heart.
    I can fix my brain on my way in life.
    But we can't never shape a heart.
    To feel can't be taught.

6. EdG. profile image60
    EdG.posted 7 years ago

They are one in the same. Hitler may have been brilliant but would anyone say that he had a healthy mind?

7. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Good Question smile

Talking physically...I think both are inter-related. A healthy heart can function only if the brain is functioning and vice verse. It all ends up with our good physical health.

If talking about your personality whether being brainy is good or being good at heart...then I would chose to have a good heart 'cause I understand people would make a fool of my good heart by tricking me into stuff but eventually it's the KARMA points that I will accumulate and that matters the most in the end!!!

8. Jay Louidor profile image61
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

Good heart hands down. I feel my heart is what guides me, moves me, defines me. Without it, I'd be lost.