jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you know of anyone who is happy all the time?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

Do you know of anyone who is happy all the time?

Happiness seem to be a temporary thing, one day we are happy next day we are sad,

2. MonaVieAileen profile image60
    MonaVieAileenposted 7 years ago

Actually yes, I happen to know someone who is always happy and makes an effort to put a smile on other people's faces with jokes and pictures that she posts on the internet. She is from PA. It is very rare to find a person that is happy all of the time in NY.

3. solar10 profile image60
    solar10posted 7 years ago

I never know anyone who is happy all the time, at least not on the earth, but probably at next life (on the other world).

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

not all the time but like myself, i know many people who are mostly happy. i'm rarely what would be called sad or depressed though some days i may not be a bundle of joy.

5. naumaan profile image62
    naumaanposted 7 years ago

I think a person should be happy all the time because one should keep in mind that life is not under fully controlled by a person. So one can't do anything. So if happiness is temporary then hard times are also temporary so one should be satisfied with this belief that one day will come for rejoice.
    I never lose heart because I am thankful to God that atleast I have things which people mostly don't have. At the moment, I am jobless but I am still happy and thankful to God and high hopes that my good days will come soon. If I don't belief this and think that everything is under my control then I may have killed myself.
    So always be happy and even be helpful to others.

6. Texas Lady profile image58
    Texas Ladyposted 7 years ago

Hmmm....cannot say I know anyone like this, and I am not even sure it is possible in this day and time to be happy all of the time. 
    I believe we can learn to be positive and expect good things to come our way, regardless of our circumstances which does have a tendency to lift us out of a blue mood, but to be truly happy all of the time?...........If anyone meets someone like this, I'd like to meet them myself, because I have never been able to achieve this!

7. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Only idiots and people do not have high cognitive and reasoning ability are happy all the time.  Most intelligent people are not happy all the time-the idea of this is totally ludricrous to say the least.   In fact, the more intelligent a person is, the less happy he/she is because he/she is aware of life's circumstances and variables in that regard.

working