jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

How do you feel when you don't get enough sleep?

1. catsimmons profile image82
    catsimmonsposted 6 years ago

How do you feel when you don't get enough sleep?

Different people have different reactions to lack of sleep. How does this affect you?

2. brooklyn00123 profile image61
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

I feel less aware and just a little out of it. However, I feel much worse when I have gotten way too much sleep.

3. cmlindblom profile image76
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

use to getting little sleep I can run just fine but over an extended period of time losing sleep everyday does wear on me

4. jacqui2011 profile image81
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

If I don't get enough sleep, I don't feel good for the whole day - kinda out of sorts. I also seem to be less patient and a bit grumpy. I can't function properly without at least 8 hours sleep each night.

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

I need about seven hours or I am a day or two getting over it. Once my husband and I went camping with his sister and her family and we stayed up all night and didn't go to bed until the next night and didn't wake up until two days later! His sister who lived next door knew it was not normal to not see us the whole next day so when morning came the next day after that she made her husband bang on the door until we answered. We couldn't believe it, a whole day lost!

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I feel sluggish. Everything seems a second slower than usual, like I'm a frame behind or something.

7. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

I get real shakey, and can't focus. I am not a very good person to be around when I am tired. I can't eat or stay balanced. So I try to take power naps to avoid any conversational issues that may blow up into nothing.

8. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Normal. I always get less sleep than average, about 3-7 hours per day. If I actually do sleep for a long time I feel I've missed out on quite a bit and get hectic. Although I do enjoy Sunday lie in's.

9. Gypsy48 profile image73
    Gypsy48posted 6 years ago

Unfortunately I get real cranky and everything gets on my nerves.

10. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It will be a lousy day without enough sleep.I will act like a zombie moving around and not feeling myself.

Won't be able to get anything done properly.

Whenever this happens, I will go back to sleep.

11. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i'm fine during work hours ... after that i'm a bit cranky. prefer being alone.

12. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

i feel so low and lazy with bad headaches

13. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Tired.

14. Jacob_Jube profile image59
    Jacob_Jubeposted 6 years ago

I will be more irritating person.
    I will be less performer ...
    I will be totally different person.

15. Sesshoumaru2st profile image59
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

right now i'm still awake and i  can feel my blood rushing into my head.My brain needs some rest,but i had to get on hubpage before i sleep;O.o it's very addicting.

16. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I can literally be like a bear with a sore head if I'm tired. I get very, very crabby and can't be bothered with anything - all I want to do is go for some sleep.

17. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

I feel sick, like half of me was not there the next morning. I become a little less effective in the things that I do.

working