jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do to lose weight?

1. xmetow profile image86
    xmetowposted 5 years ago

What do you do to lose weight?

2. jclaffee profile image77
    jclaffeeposted 5 years ago

You must prioritize diet first, then build an exercise program that focuses on compound movements. Cardio can be worked in on your off days. Go to my profile and look for hubs on diet and weight loss for more information if you wish. Remember, nothing you do exercise-wise can ever compensate for poor eating habits. Also, consult your doctor before starting anything to make sure you're healthy enough for exercise. Good luck!

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I jump rope for 5 to 10 minutes and eat two meals a day. Also it extremely helps that I work outside in the afternoons.

4. taazakhabar profile image59
    taazakhabarposted 5 years ago

Here are 10 things to do

1 less oily diet,
    2 avoid fats,
    3 regular exercise,
    4. Have small meals
    5. Eat Something at regular intervals
    6. Avoid red meat
    7. Drink plenty of water
    8. Have lime juice with hot water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
    9. Go for a walk before meal
    10. Dieting is not the answer

5. iheartkafka profile image67
    iheartkafkaposted 5 years ago

The answer is simple: expend more calories than you consume. If you're looking for "tricks" for lasting weight loss--there are none. The best way to get started toward a weight loss goal is to eat less than you currently do and exercise more. It’s that simple.
    There are a lot of "fad" diets telling you that if you eat only cabbage or drink lemon juice and maple syrup for 10 days you'll achieve your weight loss goals. But the truth is: the best way to lead a healthy life is to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and other whole foods. Essentially, cut out the processed foods and refined sugar.

6. profile image50
    rhondagraymondposted 5 years ago

I follow a low carb, high protein weight loss diet program (http://www.dukandiet.com/) because it’s manageable and healthy. I run for an hour every evening and I feel it had helped boost my weight loss. I’ve lost 27 pounds in 11 weeks so far.