jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How would you feel if you were aborted?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

How would you feel if you were aborted?

What would you say to whoever was responsible for your abortion in the afterlife?

2. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Hey, you took me out of that warm place and oooh look, Heaven, cool. Well, whatever, have fun on Earth.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Funny. You're winning for Best Answer so far.

2. Denise Handlon profile image90
      Denise Handlonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love this answer...and, in fact I had considered something similar such as, "freedom!"  Thumbs up.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would be in Heaven and would not have to worry about what is going on on earth

3. janis8 profile image60
    janis8posted 5 years ago

I would say: "You are responsible for perpetuating dis-ease. I remember it. As a spiritual being first, with a body second, I can access everything on the time track of my life since undergoing Dianetic therapy. Abortions cause pain and suffering viciously. Words spoken by others are recorded but hidden. These incidents of pain reside in the biological cells. They continue as a memory in the cell as it multiplies, influencing. It's unavailable for analysis and discharge from influence until it is released by spiritual awareness. You are as ill as your secrets.  These incidents are kept secret from the analytical mind detrimentally influencing health and well-being depending upon what was said by others during the painful incident."
    Thankfully, the spiritual universe is senior to the physical one.
    Read Bruce Lipton, a cellular biologist. He has established epi-genetics. Read L Ron Hubbard, founder of Dianetics.

working