jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What the best natural remedy for acid reflex?

1. Swope profile image61
    Swopeposted 4 years ago

What the best natural remedy for acid reflex?

2. grejotte profile image78
    grejotteposted 4 years ago

Funny, I just saw a post about this on facebook! I don't know if I can share it?

3. Bob Bamberg profile image97
    Bob Bambergposted 4 years ago

I think you mean acid reflux, Swope.  I have a friend whose sleep is interrupted by it and she's been sleeping in an elevated position for a while and it seems to help.  WalMart and other stores have blocks you can buy that you put under the posts to raise the bed.

4. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

My brother swears by lemon water. He has had a. Lot of problems with it. He drinks one a day, and it works wonders. My husband uses milk. Sometimes, just eating something light helps a lot. Tums, and those things I have had a. Lot people say dont last. Drinking lots of water and less caffeine will help also

5. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

There are several remedies that Iv'e found very effective. Drinking a glass of water mixed with baking soda will assist in neutralizing the acid. Drinking Probiotics  or Aloe vera juice daily is also helpful. Apples contain enzymes that alleviate the pain of acid reflux as well.

6. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 3 years ago

There are numerous folk remedies among them are baking soda, a teaspoon in warm water, as well as apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon by mouth after a meal.
    Among the others are calcium, and magnesium tablets. The active ingredients in tums, and Rolaids with out the alluminum.
    Acid ease contains Kelp which is a natural antacid that will reduce the acid in the body, and is available from amazon. Formulated by Dr. Teitalbaum, a renown natural holistic doctor.
    http://www.amazon.com/Enzymatic-Digesti … B0013OX626
    My article on IBS http://artist101.hubpages.com/hub/IBS-I … Treatments covers the dosage amounts and gives other helpful advice. I hope it helps:)