jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I can't ask About Being Only Really True In Ones Nest

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

I can't ask About Being Only Really True In Ones Nest

Can you tell me why?

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

The question isn't clear. Are you asking if it is OK to be unfaithful as long as you don't bring the other person home? If so, the answer is no.

bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I tried to ask a few questions on ABORTION and hp wouldn't publish it. So ABORTION is the capital letters.
      Thanks

3. Carolyn M Fields profile image92
    Carolyn M Fieldsposted 2 years ago

I still don't understand your question, even though we know the "actual" topic. 
    Can you clarify further?

bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Carolyn
      It was a frustrated attempt to get the word abortion in to the ? title, even if it was hidden. The ? as read is just words to form A..B..O..R...T...I...O...N

2. Carolyn M Fields profile image92
      Carolyn M Fieldsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I follow.  What do you want to know about it?  In medicine, an abortion is the merely the premature termination of a pregnancy.  Or, it is the intentional ending of a life. The definition depends on your point of view.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Yesterday, I wrote two questions on a b o r t i o n, and they were immediately flagged by hp even though they were not radical, they just had the word in it.

There is no trace in my activity log that I even asked the questions in the first place. That is why I asked this question to spell out the word in caps.

working